Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we help us to make device like this!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    He has tons of gold?

Why then one that has tons of gold, need to promote this machine for you and waste his time for nothing?

he has 40 boxes of gold every one has 5000 pieces of icon .
    he has 38 gold Statues......and more ((( these i was them by my eyes ))

then he did not need any thing ,he is rich man . i want knowing his idea of device.

Comment

Originally posted by saleh View Post

he has 40 boxes of gold every one has 5000 pieces of icon .
      he has 38 gold Statues......and more ((( these i was them by my eyes ))
      If he is not a Director of National Bank or National Museum Treasury, then he is the biggest crime robber of cultural heritage of your country. Don't go his way.

Comment

If he is not a Director of National Bank or National Museum Treasury, then he is the biggest crime robber of cultural heritage of your country. Don't go his way.
        I hope that does not come out subject for discussion the idea of ​​the device away from explanations and interpretations ....
        Let us think of the idea in general.
        If there analyzes or interpretations for a welcome idea

Comment

What about idea to report to the police authority your crime friend (or he is local police boss)?

Comment

What about idea to report to the police authority your crime friend (or he is local police boss)?

if you can do that , do it now!!!!!

Comment

I hope that does not come out subject for discussion the idea of ​​the device away from explanations and interpretations ....
              Let us think of the idea in general.
              This request is very similar to another situation we often see here ... where someone builds a detector that doesn't work, and then makes a post such as: "I've finished building my TGSL and there is no detection of metal. What do you think is wrong?".

Essentially, you have said: "I met this guy with detector built around two laptops, that can detect a target 6m underground and show an image on the screen, but he refuses to give me any clue as to how it works. Can you help me to make a device like this?"

So the same answer applies to your request.
              Long answer: There is just not enough information on which to base a reasonable reply.
              Short answer: No.

Comment

on the photos is REAL work with a magnetometer. NOT THE FAKE your friend told you.

http://www.md4u.ru/viewtopic.php?f=2...20597&start=25

Comment

thanks mr. Qiaozhi, the targets being detected are some boxes filled by peices of stell and iron ,its size about 30cm * 40cm, i buried them at deep 6meters.

but , can you help me to make device like this?

good bye
                  Hi Saleh , maybe this strange device for underground video use X-Ray(TX) wave with X-Ray (Rx) Camera or Laptop camera.

Comment

For information.We were sitting in the garden of my house and my home away from us at about 100 meters.AndI asked the owner of the device
                    That depicts and reveals my house. Then he begin photo and descover and depicts my house and we are still sitting at the garden then he began depicting the house top and saw all of the contents in the roof of the house (water tank as well as the amusement of my children and then he countiues the descovering into my house from up of my house then showed me some Furniture of my house and so until we reached to the ground tank of water under the ground floor !!!!!!.
                    All this and we are in where we were sitting we do not move.
                    ((( when anybody see any miracle things via his eyes ,must believe that ))

Comment

For information.We were sitting in the garden of my house and my home away from us at about 100 meters.AndI asked the owner of the device
                      That depicts and reveals my house. Then he begin photo and descover and depicts my house and we are still sitting at the garden then he began depicting the house top and saw all of the contents in the roof of the house (water tank as well as the amusement of my children and then he countiues the descovering into my house from up of my house then showed me some Furniture of my house and so until we reached to the ground tank of water under the ground floor !!!!!!.
                      You meet your local David Copperfield, nothing else.

http://youtu.be/6I_NmQdT6lc

Probably his "gold" statues are "false gold" plated too.

Comment

In that case, you have definitely posted this in the wrong forum. Please transfer all discussions to www.longrangelocators.com.

This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
                        X