Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we help us to make device like this!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we help us to make device like this!!!!

Before two months visited me a some body has a device to descover any thing under ground with very high long range .
    then , I took him to detect Treasure placebo when we reached the place ,he started in his mission via two laptops and source of waves.

He is using two laptops one of them has main programe (he not allowed me to see the programme he said this is secret) but I think he using ( GPR , AUTO cad and workflow . visual basic.targets)

The second laptop with him walk on the target places and see under the ground and see the dark in the night like the day(sunny day)

He joined all two laptops via blue tooth using this piece( cy2198tr – A wireless RF Transceiver 433MHZ fsk) which can join laptops together and it gives the laptop which with this person when he walking above the target places give it strong wave .

Note: this laptop consider as reader

I think he uses radio waves ..

In the end this mission he gave me video for the treasure placebo which was burid in range 7 m. under the ground .

this device can photo any thing under the ground live vedio as any picture very very clear!!!!!

Is there any body make device like this .

This person use programmes only .

I WILL PUT THE VEDIO IN NEXT REPLY.

sorry, but what you tell is not a georadar. I know only one guy who did REAL georadar. his name is Ivan Kostin living in Ukrainia.

Comment

Lets see the video

Comment

mr.kt315 thank you for reply.
        can you give me Ivan Kostin`s address or his e.mail because I want talking with him.

Mr. vortxrex thanks for your reply
        size of the film is more 12 mb. i but it for you in this link, please see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmnE...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Thats so clear looks like infared camera

Comment

What are the targets being "detected" in the video, how big are they, and how deeply buried?

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
              What are the targets being "detected" in the video, how big are they, and how deeply buried?

thanks mr. Qiaozhi, the targets being detected are some boxes filled by peices of stell and iron ,its size about 30cm * 40cm, i buried them at deep 6meters.

but , can you help me to make device like this?

good bye

Comment

Kostin

http://phazitron.narod.ru/geo/georadar.htm

videoimpulse of georadar http://phazitron.narod.ru/geo/geo_tr.htm

that is REAL georadar, not a fake. as it would be really looking.

Comment

Originally posted by saleh View Post
                  thanks mr. Qiaozhi, the targets being detected are some boxes filled by peices of stell and iron ,its size about 30cm * 40cm, i buried them at deep 6meters.

but , can you help me to make device like this?

good bye
                  I'm trying to decide whether this really belongs on the Long Range Locators site at www.longrangelocators.com

No-one will be able to help you make a device like this without a great deal more information than you've provided.

Comment

Before two months visited me a some body has a device to descover any thing under ground with very high long range .

In the end this mission he gave me video for the treasure placebo which was burid in range 7 m. under the ground .

the targets being detected are some boxes filled by peices of stell and iron ,its size about 30cm * 40cm, i buried them at deep 6meters.
                    Hi saleh, why you don't ask your "some body" instead of asking us?

He gave you promotional video you posted, but targets on video was buried by you(rself)???

At the end, you will "discover" those strange LRL, with adequate price of course, don't you?

And now we need fall for this cheap advertising LRL gimmick?

Old known story.

Comment

TX impulse in georadar

speedy google translation.

Principles of producing high-power high voltage pulses of short duration

Trying to explain obscure terms ham

Pulse shaper disconnect power in parallel with the load

Pulse shaper using a Marx generator

So, out of view of parameters and characteristics GPR, we found that the transmitter antenna to serve single pulse (also called video pulse) voltage of several hundred volts and duration, depending on the selected frequency of the antenna, from a fraction of a nanosecond to a few nanoseconds. Just as in the metal detectors, "breaks" the ground only a major boost. We are talking about currents of hundreds of amperes for those few nanoseconds. Since the pulse repetition rate is relatively low (in relation to its length), this crazy power "smeared" by a huge duty cycle up quite normal values.

Here is an example: Transmitter "Geotron" generates pulses 600 V and a duration of 4.3 ns. Peak current 10 A, peak power 6000 VA. Pulse repetition frequency of 42 kHz, which gives the average power (per hour), about 4 watts. Current consumption of the transmitter battery life of about 300 mA (total current consumption of 700 mA GPR). In this device, the lithium-polymer battery and 10 ยท h, which allows you to work without charging for about 14 hours.

For proper operation of the transmitter must first convert the unipolar pulse (single pulse) in the video pulse - ie add a second half-wave - and then through a matching device file video pulse to the antenna. This is done using segments of transmission lines (delay lines). An example of such a solution you can see below, under "pulse shaper based on Marx generator." Its essence is that the output impedance of the generator is connected delay line (LZ) with half the load impedance for each part. The length of the line is calculated from the length of the single pulse - say, for the single pulse length of 3 ns need need two lines of 1.5 ns and an impedance of 25 ohms. The momentum from the generator will run until the end of the grounded LZ, reflected from it, reverse polarity, and running back after 3 ns. Then a simple adder, consisting of the output impedance of the generator and the load, the addition of these pulses will - of course, with the loss of voltage. The output of a video pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
                        Hi saleh, why you don't ask your "some body" instead of asking us?

He gave you promotional video you posted, but targets on video was buried by you(rself)???

At the end, you will "discover" those strange LRL, with adequate price of course, don't you?

And now we need fall for this cheap advertising LRL gimmick?

Old known story.
                        welcome WM6,

I asked you because I do not have this device, even if I acquired this device why I ask you to discuss this matter !!!!!!.
                        The reason is this person owner of the device to a conservative man about his secrets he does not want and refuses to give me any information about the idea of his device .
                        ​​
                        and this person (owner of the device) has tons of gold in the Middle East because of his machine.

Then I told you already and I had buried the boxes of iron in the pit of the old drill large buildings ((I know the strength and durability of this device))
                        Not only that, but from his place and he sat he can walk around in the ground with ease using only these two device (according to my explanation to proceed basic))

Then that my participation is not a promotional or pure fantasy but a reality.
                        So we are trying to access his computer and making the idea of ​​a device like this.
                        I think this person because it uses a simple spy satellite or uses radio waves.

Thank you

Comment

The reason is this person owner of the device to a conservative man about his secrets he does not want and refuses to give me any information about the idea of his device .
                          In that case, as there is virtually no technical information available, you are probably wasting your time.

Comment

​​
                            and this person (owner of the device) has tons of gold in the Middle East because of his machine.

He has tons of gold?

Why then one that has tons of gold, need to promote this machine for you and waste his time for nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
                              In that case, as there is virtually no technical information available, you are probably wasting your time.
                              thanks.
                              but i am looking for this idea to find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X