No announcement yet.

vandal pulse 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After awhile work sometimes 32 kHz crystal stop . To sinco 1 wish him success in business and be a gentleman.

TO SINCO1

Comment

Originally posted by scs View Post
      I bought in the same company and i have problems with 32 kHz crystals. After awhile work sometimes 32 kHz crystal stop .
      Can be incidentally, crystals are sensitive things to mechanical manipulation and to incautiously solder.

Comment

The scheme is for hobby make .Better schematic variant is not free.
        SCS how much it costs your detector in the retail (enhanced version of SBG-PI)?
        BG: Братко колко струва вашия детектор (подобряване на SBG-PI)?

Comment

Originally posted by maikl View Post
          SCS how much it costs your detector in the retail (enhanced version of SBG-PI)?
          BG: Братко колко струва вашия детектор (подобряване на SBG-PI)?
          Maikl, if you need in KIT for money look http://md4all.ru/index.php?showforum=24

this is SPEKTR, VLF mashine with LCD and VDI. A clone of KOSHEJ-18M, of Kolokolov and Schedrin schematic, but the soft was written by this guy. SPEKTR is working with ANY coil, either non-resonanse or resonanse.

have a nice day at Balkanny

Comment

As soon VANDAL PULSE 2 DIGITAL with discrimination, automatic settings and other extras. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sinko1 View Post
              As soon VANDAL PULSE 2 DIGITAL with discrimination, automatic settings and other extras. thank you
              Good work, sinko1, go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by scs
                ОТ МЕНЕ ЩЕ ВИДИТЕ СХЕМА КОГАТО ЦЪФНАТ НАЛЪМИТЕ!!!
                Dear SashoBG, your schemes are nothing special. Don't think that we are impressed so much

Comment

Hi sasho, you as you are competent, why all your schemes that you posted are intentional errors. neither one of your scheme to work well and is popular as TGSL, IGSL and others? Publish diagrams to make them people so they make fun of people
                  Maybe not intentionally put schemes with errors, he may not know better...

Comment

to SGS

And I do not think that would be outstanding, but well work .I dont not crazy to think of the great.

Comment

I wait to see what better you will make .Congratulation

Comment

just a big ego

Comment

sinko1 just a big ego -THERE WHY

Comment

Challenge in the design is acceptable and what's going bad ---- Sasho, I have read in different locations what you put is a good ------ Cinco 1 should display all up to him at all because it is not words, not Business - all 2 demonstrate the seriousness of the development project and a discussion on everyone - - has troubled me -****** and gave me the feeling that each project by the mistakes ********of why not to trust?
                            best time
                            j.

Comment

sinko1 just a big ego -THERE WHY
                              well, I will not argue more with you, without enough spam topic my friend BERNTE ONE. if you have something to discuss the scheme, you say that your hard work. I am working on a new version of VANDAL PULSE 2. thank you

Comment

bla-bla-bla. is anywhere a moderator of this forum to give these men automatic settings in their sh-t as-s????

Comment

Working...
                                X