No announcement yet.

King Cobra PCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two boards has been shipped to RelicHunter88. I will track the parcel at all way and will inform all society of geotechers as soon as they would touched Greece relic hunting land.

Good Luck

Comment

• OT:
      Originally posted by RelicHunter88 View Post
      Is like Coca-Cola. We have copied it, but the recipe is secret.
      The secret is most probably in anti-foaming agent, so in fact you are free to mix something else and get even better result. You may try cinnamon leaf oil with some generic cola instead of a turbo special secret ingredient, but try not to overdo it

Comment

• That is exactly what i mean Davor.

If Coca-Cola show us a tour of their factory, i am sure they will be careful not to reveal this "top secret" ingredient. No matter if almost any country country in this world has made one or more copies.

kt315, These are great news!
        By the way, do you have dimensions of the PCB or of the actual box? That would help me to have more of the detector designed before the PCB comes?

Soon the Cobra will stalk the Greek hunting grounds.
        I will keep you all posted.

Comment

• as promised. the parcel has arrived in Greece!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Nice! Now it is another matter when they e=will call me to go get it, or deliver it at home...

If it is large and/or weight much, they call you at the Post Office to get, no delivery at home.
            I will let you know when they deliver it or call me to get it.

Comment

• kt315, These are great news!
              By the way, do you have dimensions of the PCB or of the actual box? That would help me to have more of the detector designed before the PCB comes?
              board width is 93mm, long side is 123mm. the dimensions is due as of original board, but I add 1.5mm to width because there is yet some free reserve. the box is not stronly rectangular. its outer dimensions - front side 58mm x 101mm, rear side 56mm x 98mm. long side, bottom is 144mm, top is 147mm.

regards

Comment

• Thank you very much for the info!!!

Comment

• Eduardo,

Thank you for your real support of my work. The parcel is on a way to you, I will track it too and inform you as speedy as it will touch the Spain land.
                  A tracking number is RN525046041LT.

Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by kt315 View Post
                    Eduardo,

Thank you for your real support of my work. The parcel is on a way to you, I will track it too and inform you as speedy as it will touch the Spain land.
                    A tracking number is RN525046041LT.

Good luck
                    KT315 thank you very much. You also I have been very helpful in most of my projects. It has been a great help here in the forum with all the information in Russian projects. I have followed all your posts and have learned many things I did not know. Thank you for sending the PCB and hope that comes soon and works better than the King Cobra original.

Comment

• Nice! A Kind Cobra in Hellas, and another one in Spain!

Comment

• Si. That's right. When the project is ready, I'll put a video on Youtube.

Comment

• I am very curious about what you will build...
                          I will design my detector myself, so i wonder about different people will end up with. It will be interesting to see what different kinds of King Cobras we will make.

Comment

• Originally posted by RelicHunter88 View Post
                            Nice! A Kind Cobra in Hellas, and another one in Spain!

Comment

• Hi Davor
                              According to your experience in VLF---- Do you see King Cobra end up like tgsl,IGSL,IDX-PRO that --- in the results and ,---,----.(Especially for the similarity in the DD coil).
                              best time
                              j.

Comment

• THE COBRA HAS ARRIVED

The package was delivered very fast. Everything was undamaged.

Comment

Working...
                                X