Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me choose which self-build PI metal detector!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    I would sugest you making the Minipulse 3 which is PI, but its not for the beginer, If you live in the UK will make you a kit of parts up including a circuit board but would need to work a price out.
    Hi satdaveUk,

I would definitely be interested in a kit price depending. Drop me a PM and lets see what we can do. Where abuts in the Uk are you?

Comment

Originally posted by erdin View Post
      Hi satdaveUk,

I would definitely be interested in a kit price depending. Drop me a PM and lets see what we can do. Where abuts in the Uk are you?
      Bath which is southwest of England

Comment

Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
        Bath which is southwest of England
        Cool, im in London. so any more info on the MiniPulse 3?

Comment

Ok, so since nobody wants to help, I have decided to order the Delta Pulse 3 and see how that turns out. I have a funny feeling I’ll be very happy with it!!

http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/index1.html

Comment

Hi I have built surf, barracuda and chance PI's all from silverdog kits all worked from switch on, working on coil designs before I test them well enough to say which is better in the field or beach, have to get good coils on them all. In petts wood kent for a weekend each month if that is near you?.

Comment

Originally posted by woodbob123 View Post
              Hi I have built surf, barracuda and chance PI's all from silverdog kits all worked from switch on, working on coil designs before I test them well enough to say which is better in the field or beach, have to get good coils on them all. In petts wood kent for a weekend each month if that is near you?.

Hi woodbob123,

I have already ordered the DP3 but I'm in London and can meet up with you at Petts wood once I have assembled the kit. would be nice to compare the units for every one to see which is best.

Comment

Working...
              X