Tarsus need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarsus need help

hay guy s I have made Tarsus metal ditector but its work only short distance Idont know whats Ploblem with it Can some one guide me
    thanks alot

no body

Comment

Originally posted by Anwar2 View Post
      no body
      Are you referring to the Tarsos here?
      http://174.132.129.189/~moreland/for...ad.php?p=78362

I have built several, but cannot tell you where the problem is with so little details.

Do you have a scope?
      Which version did you build?
      Don

Comment

Originally posted by dfbowers View Post
        Are you referring to the Tarsos here?
        http://174.132.129.189/~moreland/for...ad.php?p=78362

I have built several, but cannot tell you where the problem is with so little details.

Do you have a scope?
        Which version did you build?
        Don
        yes got scop 20 Mhz the tarsus working nicly but withe big things like coc & pepsis tins the osilator wave Rx13.071khz and TX12.500 kHz
        with out Auto tune see the Atachment
        Attached Files

Comment

yes got scop 20 Mhz the tarsus working nicly but withe big things like coc & pepsis tins the osilator wave Rx13.071khz and TX12.500 kHz
          with out Auto tune see the Atachment
          Is disc working? Can you accept silver and reject iron?
          More importantly, can you reject ferrite and accept all metals? (the only practical way to use this device).

This will tell us if you have the phasing right.

Comment

Is disc working? Can you accept silver and reject iron?
            More importantly, can you reject ferrite and accept all metals? (the only practical way to use this device).

This will tell us if you have the phasing right.
            hay dfbowers its ditect all metalls not rejecting any metal iron steel and silver avery thing coin size ditect between 1to 2 cm only not more i mean the distance not size of coin and every thing woking all varibal resistans disc and tune vol all ok and folwed RX with alumnim I checked its conecty from side to side with multi meter if it broken or not all ok
            thanks and sorry for disturb
            see my tarsus in yutobe:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOBCN...ature=youtu.be

Comment

hay dfbowers its ditect all metalls not rejecting any metal iron steel and silver avery thing coin size ditect between 1to 2 cm only not more i mean the distance not size of coin and every thing woking all varibal resistans disc and tune vol all ok and folwed RX with alumnim I checked its conecty from side to side with multi meter if it broken or not all ok
              thanks and sorry for disturb
              see my tarsus in yutobe:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOBCN...ature=youtu.be
              Oh my... you should be detecting even tiny coins at 25cm.

To start with, check all voltages. Do you have the correct voltages to your ICs?
              Also, be aware that there was a mistake in one of the schematics.

How does your coil null look? What is the residual voltage on your Rx coil?
              What is the peak voltage across your TX coil?
              What version did you build? There is one version with a self adjusting threshold and one without. Had trouble with one version with SAT.
              Don
              Attached Files

Comment

Oh my... you should be detecting even tiny coins at 25cm.

To start with, check all voltages. Do you have the correct voltages to your ICs?
                Also, be aware that there was a mistake in one of the schematics.

How does your coil null look? What is the residual voltage on your Rx coil?
                What is the peak voltage across your TX coil?
                What version did you build? There is one version with a self adjusting threshold and one without. Had trouble with one version with SAT.
                Don
                TX ACV 18 Frq=12.500 KHz
                RX ACV 0.28 Frq= 13.5 KHz
                and the capasitor is there C20 =100nF see scham diagram
                Igot some thing in my mind
                Idont think its any problem if Im using hi Impedance speaker 72.5 Oms?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello

I thing you can find a lot of information on teknolojiekibi forum.

Comment

Hi Guys still Ihave this problem

Comment

hi to all i am make one tarsus is not work just There is no sound headphone Coil disk does not answer to any metal Any solution to the problem of used this image for printing
                      Attached Files

Comment

All Ceramic Capacitors 100 volts i need know the Watt all resistors؟؟

Comment

Working...
                        X