buy surf pi and barracuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy surf pi and barracuda

hello to all of the forum, I'm looking for some kind soul to sell your surf pi, and barracuda, paying 100 pounds, plus shipping, I'm from Spain, if Spain people better, and if I hear of another country offers, you can have if I help, I made 2 silverdog pdb bad but I did not come out. thank you all.

Why are you unable to get the Surf PI's working?

Comment

then buy a kit and not silverdog would have some bad component, the irf is very hot, and could not get the volume functions are left with a continuous sound, and fuming irf,,, so ahy this, but as I mail not to do, weld it, follow the instructions, but then not put them up, so pretty deolor tube and head, if I can get someone who can sell me some of the two for me would be very important, and if not ask for another pcb to silverdog, thanks for asking.,

Comment

I'll sell you a Barracuda or a Surf PI. I have both that I built myself and they work just fine

But now the price is 240 Euros - including shipping, paid into my pay pal account. Those are the terms - take it or leave it.

Comment

I do not care, sir, keep looking, I do not care, sir, keep looking,,I do not care, sir, keep looking,,
          I do not care, sir, keep looking,,I do not care, sir, keep looking,,I do not care, sir, keep looking,,

Comment

[QUOTE=david135;142622]I do not care, sir, keep looking, I do not care, sir, keep looking,,I do not care, sir, keep looking,,
            I do not care, sir, keep looking,,I do not care, sir, keep looking,,I do not care, sir, keep looking,,[/QUO

Ke! What is this about?

Comment

????????

Translator got stuck in For Next Loop!

Comment

hello david i can make you one working unit but without stem
                you get electro box plus coil
                you only need a stem and a 12v battery pack(delivery is much cheaper so)

price 110 € plus shipping to spain

if you are still interested please contact me

regards bernd from germany

Comment

hello, now I'm surfing the project pi, of silverdog, kit, that every soldier and I'm with the coil, I have to get the coil, and I'm waiting for the kit silverdog barracuda, plus another press of Turkey delta I'm working on it, if I could not get any machine working, I would ask him yours, now I'm out of money.
                  indeed I think I saw your video on youtube great machine, I hope to do one like yours, I said if he could not with my kit, I would ask one of you.

a hug to all members of this great forum.
                  only big dreams. are for big people.
                  COCOS ISLAND,, TESORO DE LIMA.

PARES.MCU.ES to major search engines.

Comment

Hola David,

I'm English but live in Madrid so my Spain isnt too bad. If you need any help building you kit let me know and i will try and help.

Regards,

Phil

Comment

Working...
                    X