Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's made a PC-base metal detector with usb interface !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    Hello Aziz ,
    you really " blast my old brain ", good job you make and i am sure that with deep software you can make a total analysis of the soil and target like our neuron brain in everyday life...here is the key of your smart detector...
    Thanks Alexismex,

I have the crucial point keys already. And the keys to the beast in the cage too.
    But the patent trolls won't love me. But it doesn't matter. I don't love them as well.

Cheers,
    Aziz

Comment

• Damn it!

Hi all,

the PCB manufacturing must wait a bit (not so important at the moment as I can work with two prototypes at the moment). I'm sorry for this decision, but I'm beyond of the project budget otherwise. I need some new parts (cheap & bargain parts), which will improve the detector controller by just replacing the parts (challenging the NE5532). So I want to test several dual op-amps.

And I might have a real knock-off coil design for you. Be patient.

Cheers,
      Aziz

Comment

• Originally posted by Aziz View Post
        And I might have a real knock-off coil design for you. Be patient.
        BTW, it's coming directly from the magic cyclinder.
        Here:
        http://static-p1.photoxpress.com/jpg...57SAea_PXP.jpg

Aziz,
        the big magician *LOL*

Comment

• "Aziz's Magic Cylinder" is Born!

Hi all,

you may call my new coil Aziz's Magic Cylinder! (*LOL*)

It's sooo easy to build (amateur's heaven). It's sooo easy to balance (IB). It's soooooo quiet (fully anti-interference coil). It's going soooooooooo deep. It's enabling sooooooooooo big coils.

It's simply pure magic.

More to come. Be patient.

Aziz,
          the magic magician.

Comment

the PCB manufacturing must wait a bit (not so important at the moment as I can work with two prototypes at the moment). I'm sorry for this decision,
            Good decision. I saw here some patent trolls looking around.

Comment

• Hi all,

the so-called high-tech metal detector designer agency "MadLabs Inc." is currently working on the Aziz's Magic Cylinder(TM)(R)(C)(anti patent-troll) coil.

(BTW, I'm the boss of "MadLabs Inc." and the only one employee. )

Ok, let's get serious now. Indeed, I'm working on it. Because my ultimate detector needs some coils. The "MadLabs Inc." first mad design engineer has spirally wound the folded 30 m Al-foil roll into his magic cylinder coil. He will speak soon hocus pocus....

Aziz

Comment

• Good decision. I saw here some patent trolls looking around.
                even the patent trolls like reading the "funny pages" .

Comment

• I want the movie rights to this thread...

Comment

• Hi guys,

this ain't a comedy thread. Sure it is. The (Aziz's) Magic Cylinder Coil is based on real scientific EM field simulations and is therefore real.

I'll wait until all patent troll register offices close before disclosing the design (in approx. 8 hours).

Fortunately, it isn't a novel design. It is based on prior art. (Patent troll!, save your money while I make the f$n greedy detector market more bright.)

Cheers,
                    Aziz

UPS! All the patent offices should be closed. It is saturday!!!!! Yeah!!!!
                    Last edited by Aziz; 03-31-2012, 06:10 PM. Reason: UPS added!

Comment

• if "we" were to approach the technical aspect of unsung a "sound card" or "laptop" for use as a metal detector, what we know for sure is, in 3 days it will be Aziz's 4 year anniversary of purposing this idea (post 13), let me be first to say happy Anniversary!!!!!!

I'm sure a coil wrapped around a "Tophat" will be a groundbreaking idea!!!!

simonbaker,

sorry, the movierights were copyrighted at about 900 posts ago....

Comment

• Hocus Pocus!

Let's do the magic now.
                        (Details later guys!)

Aziz
                        Attached Files

Comment

• How To Connect the Coils?

to be continued ...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi all,

I'll write more detailed infos later how the magic coil works. The shown coil above is only an example of course. You can make the outer TX coil much bigger of course (getting almost a ground loop coil *LOL*). Or the inner coils smaller. Or vary the distance. You can use spirally wound TX coils. You can use rectangular (frame) coils instead of round coil. Or elliptical.

On your imagination, there is no limit.

Aziz

Comment

• Hi Aziz,

What happened to the KISS method,this is one difficult coil to make when one can use a figure eight coil for the same result

Where we are in Cue, Western Australia we have very little EMI(Population 27 so the only EMI we encounter would be thunderstorms

Which brings me to the point,when you have one up and running send it over and Sherri and i can give it a run for it's money(testing it of course!!!)

By the way, expect a money order, we will send $100 your way as soon as we get to Geraldton(Wednesday) which is our shopping day(900km round trip every six weeks) and i still have your address unless you've moovedlately

Ron

PS: Nice APRIL FOOL'S DAY joke!!!!!
                              Last edited by authere; 04-01-2012, 12:04 AM. Reason: Why not!!

Comment

Hi all,

I'll write more detailed infos later how the magic coil works. The shown coil above is only an example of course. You can make the outer TX coil much bigger of course (getting almost a ground loop coil *LOL*). Or the inner coils smaller. Or vary the distance. You can use spirally wound TX coils. You can use rectangular (frame) coils instead of round coil. Or elliptical.

On your imagination, there is no limit.

Aziz
                                Damn you Aziz! You stole my idea!
                                Lol, it was probably hints from you that got me thinking about it anyway..
                                But yeah its brilliant. Anti interference, no bucking coil field partially cancelling your main TX and unlike the coaxial coil you can get your RX and TX right up next to the ground.
                                Win, win win!

I'll have to get rich some other way..

BTW I'm pretty sure we have to call this a 'Top Hat Coil' No other name is going to stick so well.

Midas

Comment

Working...
                                X