• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSoyn8xDf7o

finds a coin hoard

Comment

• Originally posted by target View Post
      With the sensitivity set to such a high level (causing the excessive chatter you can hear in the background) this would be unusable in practice. Unfortunately it doesn't even make a very good demo.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Funfinder
        Personal test 1 Euro (23mm):
        within close living-room electricity @ air:
        threshold 0: 18cm
        threshold 3: 22cm
        threshold 5: 27cm

However under good conditions outside threshold 8-9 is no problem and could result @ 33-36cm (not tested yet)

Originally posted by kamdox View Post
        I follow this long. I think these data refer to Blisstool ltc64x V1 or Blisstool ltc64x V2. V3 is better. Here is the description of the different versions announced by the manufacturer:

http://blisstool.com/index.php?optio...tid=23&lang=en

I have direct experience between V2 and V3 and confirm these data.

I am surprised by your incompetence in this case. Blisstool not work well in a room with interferences. I learned this long before I read its manual. In ground it easily detect coin 23 mm of 36-45 cm depth depending on the soil and on the exact Blisstool version (this refers to the model ltc64x).

I will give you incompetence!
        This was just a very simple test and nothing else, and I wanted to demonstrate the electro-smog sensitivity, too.

And well - even as a person who defends the Blisstool I wanna see how a 23mm coin (1 Euro) gets detected buried in soil!

Especially after we all could see the above test with the pot at this distance...

Comment

• so its a big deal with some chatter ,my T2 se i also use with some chatter and its no big deal .i can live with some chatter .

Comment

• Originally posted by joop View Post
            I can understand what the reason for this type of test is. In Germany/Belgium and the Netherlands, Roman and Medieval habitation sites have lots of iron. The challenge here is to find interesting objects between all the rusty nails. Searching in all metal mode will make you nuts, even if you can hear what is iron and what not.
            I agree, but reducing treasure-hunting to "precious" metal only can result in finding nothing at all! No cavity, no meteorites, no highsensitivity magnetometer targets and even no very small or deep gold stuff.

They have no time, they don't like heavy coils, they want it the comfortable way and think they're super successful by discriminating everything than silver coins.

I'm happy alot such hobby-coin-hunters exists, because those leave the real good stuff to persons who wanna work as pro as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
              With the sensitivity set to such a high level (causing the excessive chatter you can hear in the background) this would be unusable in practice. Unfortunately it doesn't even make a very good demo.
              What you hear is no excessive chatter, perhaps just 30% of the real excessive. Depending on the volume and how trained somebody is to this kind of "noise" even 75% is still usable in practice, as example if someone has the need to find something very deep or small.

btw. this is almost the same noise like the Fisher 1266-X makes if powerlines are close while having alot less depth.

However those nerve damaging "voices" can drive squeamish persons insane after some hours of "torture"

Personally I don't care alot, because my concentration is not just focused on this chatter.

@ target
              If the chatter would be completly muted alot sensitivity would be lost, too.
              But I dislike the used mosfet stuff, simple far too much sensitivity loss by electrosmog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
                btw. this is almost the same noise like the Fisher 1266-X makes if powerlines are close while having alot less depth.
                This is exactly why I sold my Fisher 1266-XB. It was very impressive in an air test, but using it in the real world was something else. After you've dug a number of very deep nails (which were indicated as good targets) you soon realise that you cannot always believe the demo.

I originally bought my 1266 in a non-working condition, fixed the problems and recalibrated it according to the Fisher service manual. So I know it was in a 100% working condition.

Now we know the origins of the Blisstool detector (from Fisher 1235, to Enigma, etc.) it seems clear that it suffers from the same problems. Although I must emphasise that I've never had the opportunity to test the Blisstool, and my conclusions (at this time) are solely based on observing the videos and reading comments from other members.

Comment

• By thinking back to my 1266x noise reduction mod 2 years ago:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16453

I can remember that the Fishers EM-pollution signals totally
                  swallowed good targets and there was no way to get this thing
                  completly silent until I modded/enlarged the sensitivity range.

But of course 20 years ago this was one of the best available MDs.
                  Including manual notch filter by switching the finger-trigger from
                  Disc1 poti to Disc2 poti.

Many years of improvements can be found within those Fisher &
                  Blisstool circuits but this high sensitive design amplifies noise.
                  Too much noise. If this could be eliminated I guess the Blisstool
                  would be almost unbeatable for smaller finds and depth raises.

Perhaps someone from this forum knows what electronical parts
                  could be used to stop and filter this noise as good as possible.

The noise-signals lenght is much shorter than the targets signal
                  but could sum up if too intense.

And because I have both machines I could test if the Blisstool
                  still acts the same concerning deep nails masked as good targets.

But first I wanna see in a video that kamdox' LTC64 v3 info is true:

"In ground it easily detect coin 23 mm of 36-45 cm depth depending on
                  the soil and on the exact Blisstool version (this refers to the model ltc64x)."

OK, 1 Euro @ 40cm (just 40cm, not 45cm) buried in soil or located
                  in the wall of a hole so the camera can capture the depth.

After such a test it should be proven how good
                  detectable the signal of such a weak target would be.

Comment

• at last an independent review

http://www.detectingwales.com/index....;topicseen#new

Comment

Independent ?!?

I'm told the internal electronics are the same. Quality..........nothing from China!
                      ...personally signed by the Blisstool owner and stamped with the Kebertron stamp.
                      Independent delirium of ignorant person.

Comment

Thats why ive not commented on this forum till now, its not fair to judge anything or anyone till you either know them or the equipment been mentioned, so by that independent test of the machine involved its eggs on the face for a few and sorrys wouldnt go a miss.

Any chance of getting one down to the southwest of england so we can put it through its paces, seems good value for money.
                        Need also to know back up service.
                        Email: [email protected]

Regards

Comment

• Very noble, a person of Bulgaria spots his own nest.

Maybe he's one of the competitors from Golden Mask,
                          Deeptech or Notsi... Or he got a bad model with errors.

Perhaps he thinks that the price is too high for Bulgaria,
                          maybe there it still costs 800 lv and this is too expensive
                          for this country especially if compared with the used parts.

However, the Blisstool is a valuable MD if one can stand the
                          chatter and the News in this forum is a little bit late already.

Because in Germany there was a time the LTC48 was already
                          sold out 2 years ago! It took months to get a newly built one.

It outperformed the XP Deus and other very good detectors.

The only real problem ist the weak coils plastic and that
                          there is no 50cm coil available for ultra depth search!
                          And a reserve accu-pack or at least a battery meter.

Comment

• V3 s are arriving at UK buyers and stand by for reviews comparing them with the deus and GPX on sites where roman coins come up .

Comment

V3 s are arriving at UK buyers and stand by for reviews comparing them with the deus and GPX on sites where roman coins come up .
                              Curious awaiting on such comparison test (in field stability tests inclusive).

Hope it will be done properly.

Comment

• theyre top guys they have no reason to talk them up .
                                the truth will out.

Comment

Working...
                                X