Clear All

• Hi KT315
    Have you news about the nex PCB ?
    Best times

Comment

• full of errors

Originally posted by UFO View Post
      That schematic is full of errors.
      I am an amateur electronics and I did Delta-Pulse in the file that was declared valid in this forum..PCB I did Son1.Basic indicators to show that everything is ok (amperage voltage levels ...), but not detected by metal detectors. when the search coil is closer to a large metal surface can be heard ringing frequency TX.You you said that the scheme has many mistakes and would like you to reap where they would and my detector worked.Sorry for my English langue
      many thanks advense

Comment

• Hi VUJO
        -DP the scheme & PCB Son1 true , no mistakes .(Mistake in implementation)
        ---The cause ringing frequency What are the size , specifications of your coil?-- may need to change the resistance=R5 1k ~ 2.2k /1w of each suitable coil!!!!!
        best time
        j.

Comment

• Originally posted by jap View Post
          Hi VUJO
          -DP the scheme & PCB Son1 true , no mistakes .(Mistake in implementation)
          ---The cause ringing frequency What are the size , specifications of your coil?-- may need to change the resistance=R5 1k ~ 2.2k /1w of each suitable coil!!!!!
          best time
          j.
          Characteristisc of the search coil are:
          -250mm-diameter coil
          -number of turns 25
          -wire diameter of 0.4mm
          -coil resistance of 2.5Ω
          -500µH inductance
          -Pulse frequency 400Hz
          -Resistor R5 of 820Ω/2W

Comment

• Delta pulse 2. LCD initially worked ok. Now there is an error on the LCD. viewing on youtube. Can anyone help me.
            http://youtu.be/8pqYkuDI14o

Comment

• read on lcd!
              write to email!

this demo hex file ))))))

Comment

• Hi VUJO

-try to use Coil Calculator to make good coil.
                -try R5 = 1K~2.2K.
                j.

Comment

• Originally posted by misko View Post
                  Delta pulse 2. LCD initially worked ok. Now there is an error on the LCD. viewing on youtube. Can anyone help me.
                  Is this the demo version that times out after a number of uses?

Comment

• Originally posted by misko View Post
                    Delta pulse 2. LCD initially worked ok. Now there is an error on the LCD. viewing on youtube. Can anyone help me.
                    reprogramed PIC
                    OK

Comment

Hi VUJO

-try to use Coil Calculator to make good coil.
                      -try R5 = 1K~2.2K.
                      j.
                      It may not be the best prepared and coil,but can not be a reason not to.I think there is another implication.Montage works well,but I do not know.Do you have the correct components
                      Vujo

Comment

• Hi Vujo
                        It seems clear that you do not like to use the Coil Calculator!!!!!!!!!!!!, the -number of turns 25 wrong,the correct of number of turns 32tu.
                        -wire diameter of 0.4mm wrong,the correct wire diameter of 0.5mm.
                        -try R5 = 1K~2.2K.
                        Clear from your words that mistake in the coil, appears to be sound like the pcb good.

best time
                        j.

Comment

Hi Vujo
                          It seems clear that you do not like to use the Coil Calculator!!!!!!!!!!!!, the -number of turns 25 wrong,the correct of number of turns 32tu.
                          -wire diameter of 0.4mm wrong,the correct wire diameter of 0.5mm.
                          -try R5 = 1K~2.2K.
                          Clear from your words that mistake in the coil, appears to be sound like the pcb good.

best time
                          j.
                          I found a link to Geoteh forum. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17909, program and budget for the coil does not work

Comment

• Originally posted by VUJO View Post
                            I found a link to Geoteh forum. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17909, program and budget for the coil does not work
                            What is the problem?

According your post #21, you wound a loop of 250mm diameter using 25 turns of wire with a thickness of 04mm, resulting in an inductance of 500uH.

Using the calculator, as follows:
                            Inner radius = 125mm
                            Wire thickness = 0.4mm
                            Number of turns = 25
                            The calculated inductance is 497uH

Looks close enough to me!

Comment

• new PCB?

Originally posted by kt315 View Post
                              PEOPLE, CAN YOU WAIT A LITTLE? I do all as far as in me lies you all will get NORMAL WORKING AND TESTED PCB.
                              please KT315 , when you will post the new pcb of delta pulse ?

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                                please KT315 , when you will post the new pcb of delta pulse ?
                                can you write what the board sizes would be optimal in your opinion? what box you are planning to use? what mounting dimensions would be good in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X