deeper as Pirate black-devil, or as good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

continuation

even tomorrow I'll put pictures with Pirate metal detector scheme, no I do not want to and advertise the metal detector because I had many bad experiences with him, Nasko NOT SERIOUS, I get paid for a coil 38 cm, and he sent me a 32, then on facebook I keep in mind that I will send coil

Comment

Originally posted by soverey View Post
      Hello Orbit, I've sent him a message yesterday, he is from Romania, but this is his opinion that Bulgarian detectors are deeper than other vlf detectors. I do not agree with his opinion, because i had a bulgarian detector and i know, their instability problems, but I do not want to argue about it, everyone has the right to believe what he wants..

-Lasser is from Romania,i saw his detector and in goes very deep.i think is the deepest detector i ever saw and with little tuning is also stable BUT Lasser want something deeper.he dont try to make advertasing becose he take the machine with few problems (he paid for a big coil and he gets the small one)
      -Soverey what machine you had?
      -Lasser give us few tests of your machine or maybe a vid with some tests.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
        -Lasser is from Romania,i saw his detector and in goes very deep.i think is the deepest detector i ever saw and with little tuning is also stable BUT Lasser want something deeper.he dont try to make advertasing becose he take the machine with few problems (he paid for a big coil and he gets the small one)
        -Soverey what machine you had?
        -Lasser give us few tests of your machine or maybe a vid with some tests.
        I had a pulse master pro, and someone from my city had or still has a NRG-100 also from mikron, both looked well on in the air, in ground not.

Comment

I get a pirate md 1 euro coin at 50 cm good signal

Comment

I had Garrett GTI 2500 but does not work at all and no deep Minelab E-trac

Comment

I put the pictures above is inside the device, because I hope someone can help me improve it <tunning>

Comment

Originally posted by soverey View Post
                I had a pulse master pro, and someone from my city had or still has a NRG-100 also from mikron, both looked well on in the air, in ground not.
                -yeah,i saw how NRG 110 work-its OK for that money
                -i dont know nothing for pulse master pro-are you satisfied with? its good for small targets?
                -are you "Soverey" from detectiemetal forum?

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                  -yeah,i saw how NRG 110 work-its OK for that money
                  -i dont know nothing for pulse master pro-are you satisfied with? its good for small targets?
                  -are you "Soverey" from detectiemetal forum?
                  The person with NRG 100 is currently trying to sell it, he wants on it about 260 euro. I sold my pulse master pro, it was bad on small targets, like 10-15 cm diameter, generally unstable and lost great depth in soil, I saw DIY projects far more stable, and i believe real life depth better. It did not deserve 600 euro, more like maximum 200 euro . I sold mine with 300 euro, I learned from my mistake , no more Bulgarian detectors, coils or other workshop "wonder machines". Presently I have a Minelab safari and I'm happy with it.

Yes, I'm soverey from detectiemetal forum. I know you too, from there.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by soverey
                    I have a Minelab safari and I'm happy with it.
                    Yes, Safari is very deep detector, 15-20cm. detect coins in air. Because of this it's so good

Comment

Originally posted by SGS View Post
                      Yes, Safari is very deep detector, 15-20cm. detect coins in air. Because of this it's so good
                      What do you exactly want to say? , are you another silly supporter of amateur made detectors?

Comment

yes very deep )))))))

yes very deep )))))))
                        Aţi dorit să scrieţi: Yes, Safari is very deep detector, 15-20 cm. detect coins in air. Because of this it's so good

Introduceţi text ori o adresă de site web sau traduceţi un document.
                        Anulaţi

Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by lasser View Post
                          yes very deep )))))))
                          Aţi dorit să scrieţi: Yes, Safari is very deep detector, 15-20 cm. detect coins in air. Because of this it's so good

Introduceţi text ori o adresă de site web sau traduceţi un document.
                          Anulaţi

Alpha
                          I'll stop arguing with stupid people, I bet all your metal detector knowledge is made from what you see on Youtube.

Comment

I had Safari and I was not happy at all. He could not detect a medium-sized coin of more than 20cm. I sold it 2 years ago. Now I have Fisher F75 - it is much better.
                            soverey, how deep work your Safari? Did you test in the ground?

Comment

lasser DATA TX -mH ,OMs RX-mH,OMs

Comment

Working...
                              X