Accumeter schematic request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accumeter schematic request

Could a fellow member please e-mail me the schematic ( a PCB drawing )of the Accumeter.If possible please include a listing of its' components along with their values .

Thank you
    Tom (Thlny09)
    [email protected]

Did you happen to try the "search" feature of this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
      Did you happen to try the "search" feature of this forum?
      06-16-2006, 06:12 AM
      Carl-NC
      Administrator

Sorry for not getting back on this... I need to take some oscope measurements still, but basically the inverter output is a 24 volt p-p square wave. It is taken off some internal point of the power inverter.

Folks, please don't use a power inverter, and put 120vac on the probes! Very dangerous!

Also, the big cap is 1000uF @ 63v.

I'll try to make some time to finish the measurement, and post a formal schematic.

- Carl
      Hi Carl!
      Please accept my apologies if my request annoyed you.I did search Geotechs' "search" feature quiet a bit before posting the initial thread, but as you can see on post #40 the promise about a formal schematic wasn't realized.What I've had in mind was something like your fluxgate-magnetometers' complete instructions(in order to avoid mistakes).By the way I've bought the kit from Bill Speake and I'll be building it paired with a pico logger.Thank you for time and your patience.
      Cheers
      Tom

Comment

Not annoyed, but the full schematic is in post #19. That's literally everything, I just never made a pretty schematic. The "Survey Meter" article mentioned is an identical design, and I have that article posted on the main web site.

- Carl

Comment

Working...
        X