Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Wasn't that a Pirot resident who lost 1 dinar at a highway toilet? And you helped him

Comment

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...deus_testy.htm

Deus
      Этот металлодетектор можно смело назвать шедевром инженерной мысли в области металлодетекции. Только появившись на российском рынке, он сразу потеснил таких достойных представителей как Minelab E-Trac и Whites Spectra V3. Не стоит думать, что все его достоинства ограничиваются беспроводной передачей информации между катушкой, блоком управления и наушниками. Этот детектор способен работать на очень замусоренных участках и обладает потрясающей чувствительностью к очень небольшим объектам, например к золотым цепочкам.

Translation:

Deus
      This detector can be considered a masterpiece of engineering in the field of metal detection. Only appearing in the Russian market, he immediately pushed such worthy representatives of both Minelab E-Trac and the Whites Spectra V3. Do not think that all of its advantages are limited to the wireless transmission of information between the coil, the control unit and headphones. This detector can operate at very trashy areas and has a tremendous sensitivity to very small objects, such as gold chains.

Comment

I didn't want to post this on Bliss topic because i am already sick of pointless debate with brainless promoters which appeared here on these forums and already ragging with huge pile of stupid claims and nonsenses!
        Therefore i am posting this here, it belongs here.
        So... according to this on posted link; we see that there are also quite different experiences and opinions from those on other topic!
        I tend rather to accept these experiences and claims than those oposite from other topic; simply because i already have Deus and already checked all the claims.
        What else to say?
        Russian colleagues already said everything!

Comment

Not to mention this test:

http://youtu.be/NcXynMzXN3Q

Comment

Originally posted by ivconic View Post
            I didn't want to post this on Bliss topic because i am already sick of pointless debate with brainless promoters which appeared here on these forums and already ragging with huge pile of stupid claims and nonsenses!

Comment

Originally posted by ivconic View Post
              http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...deus_testy.htm

Translation:

Deus
              This detector can be considered a masterpiece of engineering in the field of metal detection. Only appearing in the Russian market, he immediately pushed such worthy representatives of both Minelab E-Trac and the Whites Spectra V3. Do not think that all of its advantages are limited to the wireless transmission of information between the coil, the control unit and headphones. This detector can operate at very trashy areas and has a tremendous sensitivity to very small objects, such as gold chains.
              And this from American dealer that sell both of those detectors (XP Deus and LTC64):

"Since that evening, I've been out at the Beach 2 to 3 times and the XP-Deus handles our Black Sand Beaches effectively. I've found some fine chains due to the higher frequencies that many of the Competition will not hear. At home, I've tested the XP-Deus on 2 Gram Chains and it hits hard when tuned properly!"

So,
              only someone who is malicious or incompetent to use detector can claim the opposite.

Comment

Is the Deus really that good?

Why don't you tell us what you don't like about it, maybe you would be more believable.

I think it's not much more then a fancy Blisstool.

Time for a reality check folks.

"All in all, it's a nice beginner metal detector with a hefty price tag."

http://www.seriousdetecting.com/xp-d...-depth-review/

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
                  And this from American dealer that sell both of those detectors (XP Deus and LTC64):

"Since that evening, I've been out at the Beach 2 to 3 times and the XP-Deus handles our Black Sand Beaches effectively. I've found some fine chains due to the higher frequencies that many of the Competition will not hear. At home, I've tested the XP-Deus on 2 Gram Chains and it hits hard when tuned properly!"

So,
                  only someone who is malicious or incompetent to use detector can claim the opposite.
                  Exactly! That's why i joined other topic and debate there.
                  I don't really give a damn about no Blisstool at all. I now it's a CRAP!
                  It's a Wave, modified just a bit. Maybe a bit better than Wave or maybe a bit worse, who gives a sheet anyway!
                  So i really don't give a damn about it. I joined there only to react on that stupid, lying, malicious video on the beach with golden chain.
                  No other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by UFO View Post

Is the Deus really that good?

Why don't you tell us what you don't like about it, maybe you would be more believable.
                    Seems it is.

I am not owner (not yet) of XP Deus nor LTC64, I am interesting in truth only. Without "like" or "dislike" any model in advance.

What I don't like about XP Deus is concern for battery. You need to care for three different battery pack (at least two) that are working ready otherwise detecting fail. But this is price you must pay for wireless detector.

Second "dislike" is, that nowhere on web I cannot find simple about 1gram genuine gold nugget test for XP Deus. Nowhere (not in air, not in soil).

Otherwise Deus is conceptual potentially ideal for my way of detecting (prospecting combined with hiking).

Comment

Accu lasting at Deus models up to June 2010.

Coil:
                      Freq. 18kHz power at 1 = 14 hours
                      Freq. 18kHz power at 2 = 10 hours
                      Freq. 18kHz power at 3 = 8 hours 45 min

Freq. 12kHz power at 1 = 13 hours 30 min
                      Freq. 12kHz power at 2 = 9 hours
                      Freq. 12kHz power at 3 = 8 hours

Freq. 8kHz power at 1 = 13 hours 30 min
                      Freq. 8kHz power at 2 = 9 hours

Freq. 8kHz power at 3 = 8 hours

Freq. 4kHz (power fix) = 7 hours 30 min

Headphones: 21 hours
                      Remote: 21 hours

Comment

Accu lasting at Deus models from June 2010.

Coil:

Freq. 18kHz power at 1 = 20 hours
                        Freq. 18kHz power at 2 = 14 hours
                        Freq. 18kHz power at 3 = 11 hours

Freq. 12kHz power at 1 = 19 hours
                        Freq. 12kHz power at 2 = 13 hours
                        Freq. 12kHz power at 3 = 11 hours

Freq. 8kHz power at 1 = 19 hours
                        Freq. 8kHz power at 2 = 13 hours
                        Freq. 8kHz power at 3 = 11 hours

Freq. 4kHz (power fix) = 11 hours

Headphones: approx. 27 hours
                        Remote: approx. 27 hours

Comment

Deus is No1 for me.
                          But, recently i saw C.Scope CS6MX on several Youtube clips and was overjoyed with it's behavior!
                          Haven't chance to see it in "vivo" yet, but i am looking forward to that.
                          I don't expect C.Scope CS6MX to beat Deus, but also i would like to test it, because i do have long term experiences with Cscope detectors and i do know that they "mean business" for real.
                          So i would expect nothing less from C.Scope CS6MX.
                          C.Scope is really serious manufacturer and i always expect best from them.
                          Besides; Deus is tiny and kind a "fragile" which makes it not perfect for very rough searching conditions. Also it's price do not allow me to risk much as i can do with cheaper machines.
                          C.Scope CS6MX looks much more rigid and more suitable for hardest conditions, surely that's will put him as best possible Deus's companion in my collection!
                          Until i get chance to obtain it; i would be very interested to hear experiences of somebody who already own it. Many thanks in advance!

Comment

CS6MX looks like a clone of the goldmax power.

Nice bit of kit.

£200 cheaper than the XP

S

Comment

Originally posted by golfnut View Post
                              CS6MX looks like a clone of the goldmax power.

Nice bit of kit.

£200 cheaper than the XP

S
                              There are similarities.
                              Price is alright for such machine.

Comment

"..Despite the battery’s small size, the power of the coil is at least as great as the Gold Maxx Power, for instance.
                                It is difficult to explain in just a few lines as it involved a great deal of research.
                                We optimised the efficiency of various elements such as the coils and the amplification stages. There was also the choice of a high-capacity lithium battery and leading-edge electronic components that were more expensive and precise than those usually found in metal detectors.
                                These highly efficient circuits waste far less power: It'sa little like the ordinary incandescent light bulbs used in the home which are very inefficient,actually losing 80% of their energy as heat; compared with that of LED lighting, which uses all its energy for light rather than heat!.."

Comment

Working...
                                X