Detector rod and electronic housing assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detector rod and electronic housing assembly

Have about 100 complete new S rods with foam grips, armcups, detector stands, lower rods, locking compression nuts, hard plastic electronic housing (4 inch wide X 5 3/4 inch deep X 2 inch thick) to house your own circuit board, with battery compartment, battery door with latches and a metal front bezel to mount your controls and speaker on. It has all the hardware for you to put your own circuit board and coil in if you want to build your own metal detector or modify what you already have. All of it is new, no used parts. These are the same housings and pole assemblies of the older Gold Mountain King Cobra model detectors. Just have too many of them and will sell them for $20.00 ea. and shipping of $11.00 to you. Total $31.00 and this is a great deal! Contact me for photo:
    [email protected]

Originally posted by K.Wills View Post
    Have about 100 complete new S rods with foam grips, armcups, detector stands, lower rods, locking compression nuts, hard plastic electronic housing (4 inch wide X 5 3/4 inch deep X 2 inch thick) to house your own circuit board, with battery compartment, battery door with latches and a metal front bezel to mount your controls and speaker on. It has all the hardware for you to put your own circuit board and coil in if you want to build your own metal detector or modify what you already have. All of it is new, no used parts. These are the same housings and pole assemblies of the older Gold Mountain King Cobra model detectors. Just have too many of them and will sell them for $20.00 ea. and shipping of $11.00 to you. Total $31.00 and this is a great deal! Contact me for photo:
    [email protected]
    Pic.. Please!! Also, what are the dimensions for the lower rod clevis diameter?

Thanks..
    Don

Comment

Originally posted by dfbowers View Post

Pic.. Please!! Also, what are the dimensions for the lower rod clevis diameter?

Thanks..
      Don
      And material of lower rod too?

Comment

Of course we ALL want to see pictures

Comment

Detector Rod and Electronic Housing....

The lower rod is made of thick white color fiberglass I think, it will not flex when you swing the unit, it is heavy duty but not heavy in weight. The clevis is the orginal Gold Mountian type clevis glued on the end of the rod with a narrow width of 1/4 inch wide with 1/4 inch bolt hole. Several also have the orginal Whites type of clevis 3/4 inch wide with two rubber washers and 1/8 inch coil bolt hole like the older Whites rods.
          Sorry, but haven't learn how to attach photos to this post yet, but have email several folks photos of them already that email me. Keith
          [email protected]
          Last edited by K.Wills; 12-28-2011, 02:21 AM. Reason: added picture

Comment

The lower rod is made of thick white color fiberglass I think, it will not flex when you swing the unit, it is heavy duty but not heavy in weight. The clevis is the orginal Gold Mountian type clevis glued on the end of the rod with a narrow width of 1/4 inch wide with 1/4 inch bolt hole. Several also have the orginal Whites type of clevis 3/4 inch wide with two rubber washers and 1/8 inch coil bolt hole like the older Whites rods.
            Sorry, but haven't learn how to attach photos to this post yet, but have email several folks photos of them already that email me. Keith
            [email protected]
            When you click on Post Reply, scroll down the page until you see a button labelled "Manage Attachments". Use this feature to post images in the forum. In particular, note the restrictions on file type and file size. You can use image processing software, such as GIMP, to reduce any oversize images. In some cases it may be also advisable to compress the files to either zip or rar formats.

Comment

Maybe this will help

From the King Cobra flyer
              Attached Files

Comment

King Cobra PCB dimensions are:
                - width 91,4 mm
                - length 122,7 mm

Comment

[email protected]

Yes, we need these. Please post pics!!

Comment

Unfortunately he won't send them outside of the US, a shame I would have had a couple!

Comment

I am in Canada. USPS is trackable into Canada.

He is trying to unload 100 units, so I don't know why he won't sell global to support the members here that are global.

Either ways, he needs to post pics if he wants only the people in the US to buy.

Comment

Yes, I am in England and find this annoying, as I'd have taken 2 units too.

Comment

I am sure there are more suppliers with turnkey MD pole kits that ship outside of US.

Just order a TGSL-EDU from Silverdog (UK) and picking the coil housing form GEORGI (Germany). All I need is the poles.

Comment

You can pick up some good parts from this place, only drawback might be cost of International shipping.
                            http://www.metaldetector.com/metal-d...poles-hardware

Comment

Originally posted by SVEN1 View Post
                              You can pick up some good parts from this place, only drawback might be cost of International shipping.
                              http://www.metaldetector.com/metal-d...poles-hardware
                              You can also get these from the UK ->
                              http://www.detecnicks.co.uk/misc-items.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X