My custom garrett pro-pointer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom garrett pro-pointer!

Just arrived, and already modifcated! I found just 2 "defects" pinpointer the best on the market. 1-It 's too noisy for my taste .... 2-Since I paid 127 euros, and given its shape too "aerodynamic" I'm terrified of losing it. I hope I have solved this way Piece of tube to bike, which dampens the sound a lot

For fear of losing it, I ingeniato to put the loop on the bottom of propointer. I found a metal flashlight does not work that had the bottom of the same size and thread, and I proceeded. I drilled the bottom center, and the other side I put a nut bloccsto with thread locker. With this method does not void your warranty!

A view of the whole

Now comes the hard part ... fissso as all my equipment?? I own a pocket chargers exhausted that I used when I played softball. This pocket is suitable for perfetamente our hobby. stringer is a pocket that allows you to put the name plate in complete comfort. It has elastic bands that allow metere the material, I avoid the spill .. To remove the name plate of the buttons you need to open easily. The pocket is similar to this

The door propointer that supplied by Garrett, attaches perfectly to the support to attack the pocket on the thigh, and thanks to a cable of an old phone charger, and a pair of black fasciette Crato I have this little thing.

This photo shows the "membrane" made with elastic bands, with highlighted buttons for opening (if necessary put more pictures)

what do you think?
    P. S. In my pocket I will always have a dime to use this trick

http://www.youtube.com/embed/FUlewb1xGN8
Working...
X