Vallon VMH3CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vallon VMH3CS

Hi, I am looking for user manual for Vallon VMH3CS or any technical info for this detector.
    It would be wonderful if some one has info about connector and data for dataloger or software EVA 2000.
    Could some one who worked with it make some opinion about it.
    Regards.

Hi, I have recently become interested in this detector.
    Did you have any luck with getting information or software?
    Have you spoken to Vallon direct?
    Are these detectors any good?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by jpret View Post
      Hi, I have recently become interested in this detector.
      Did you have any luck with getting information or software?
      Have you spoken to Vallon direct?
      Are these detectors any good?

Regards
      This might be of some interest to you ->
      http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=vallon%20vmh3cs%20user%20manual&s ource=web&cd=10&ved=0CFsQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww .lu.lv%2Fmateriali%2Fbiblioteka%2Fes%2Fpilnietekst i%2Farpolitika%2FSystematic%2520test%2520and%2520e valuation%2520of%2520metal%2520detectors%2520(STEM D).pdf&ei=M30jUKizBeWv0QW0soCYDw&usg=AFQjCNGjPuJ1J itvWvaE5PAM8vvuNzzMkQ&cad=rja

Vallon is included in the evaluation.

Comment

Hi,
        You want be able to copy it. It has 300 leg un mark procesor.
        The programming is via RS232.
        It can be helped with how to use it and change adjustment.

Comment

Hi WAM,

Can you reprogram a Vallon VHM3CS ?
          ie to include discrimination in all soil modes and incerease the sensitivity?

regards John

Comment

Hi, sensetivity can be set by using key pad on the handel,
            but descrimination is available after reloading software via RS232.
            I expect that in normal condition RS232 is giving continiosly
            numbers for data logging for GPS system so signal strengh can be linked to GPS location.
            I do not think VALON may do programming for private party but some other dealers in Asia may be convinced to make it. I have noticed that version with dyscrimination has diferent looking coil as well. So far I have only pinouts for RS232 but could not get info about programming. I was able to locate individuals who can do it but do not want to do it.
            There is a limitation for mine detectors - magnetic field from detector can not triger magnetic field sensor in the mine so it can not be so strong as hobby detectors could be. Hobby detectors are not so strong any way. I want to say that mine detectors have buit in technology ready to be much better than hobby detectors but it is not made lke that becouse of limitations for sensors of magnetic field in the mine.
            I hope some one may get software for discrimination for us.

Comment

Hi, Was hoping to use this detector for gold prospecting in Australia.

No mines in Australia so dont need limit set to transmit field.

Would be great to get one and play with the settings as an experiment.

Any idea where to get a surplus unit with a 600 mm coil?

Were some on ebay few months ago but ones on offer now seem expensive.

regards john.

Comment

only the 60 cm search head the cost is around 1200 euros

Comment

Hi, I will be back in Sydney. I may take it to the beach one day when winter is over.
                  I just want to try with other detectors to compare. No secrets but just no time to do it.
                  I believe that Vallon VMH3CS after software change may become VMXC1. VMXC1 has built in
                  Discrimination ON/OFF switch instead for Mineralized condition ON/OFF switch. Coil is 1 mH, no need to pay $1200. I never checked VMXC1 myself. If You get some info from "army forums"
                  please post a link or so.

Comment

Today I had a chance to play shortly with Vallon VMH3CS UXO, and I must say it is something. Nicely weight balanced, works OK, easy to learn, only a bit too edgy on EMI. But very sleek. Even vibration was just right.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/redirect?red...on-Vmh3cs.html

Download the user manual in English and you will be happy.

Comment

user's manual Vallon VMH3CS English language

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/14...on-Vmh3cs.html

Comment

Working...
                        X