Need some help in choosing a md for large treasure cache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help in choosing a md for large treasure cache

Being my firs post on the forum I would like to give a warm hello and I am very glad to be part of your online community I have been lurking here but registered just now.

What my goal is ancient buried pots of gold,gold statues and the like and I assume it's buried deep

From my research I figured out that the white's tm808 would be my best bet you do not really need discrimination as there is not a lot of trash there it's a very secluded area high up in the mountains that has not been inhabited for thousands of years and I am looking for large chests or pots.........all the findings were like this hundreds or thousands of coins in ceramic or metal pots and chest full of gold artifacts and statues,bracelets.

I also heard about White's Sierra Madre Metal Detector with a 15'' coil to be responsible for a lot of big finds in mexico and someone recommended it to me instead of the TM 808.

So what I am thinking about getting is one of this

-White's Tm 808
    -Makro Jeotech
    -BLISSTOOL LTC64X
    -Sierra Madre

I will not go higher than 1000$

Any other opinions or suggestions of what should I look in to am I missing some interesting options within the price range ?

Hi, to everybody, this is my first post too. I have a whites tm800, the older version of the tm808, and would be interested to hear about anybodys successes??

Comment

WHITES TM808 / TM800
      Hi everybody, my names Chris, im an avid treasure hunter of 25 years, i use an xp goldmaxx power for my regular searching, but i also use a WHITES TM800 for those deeper searching situations. I would be very intersted in anybodys advise or success stories on using the whites for the purpose of searching for those deep buried items. Maybe we could get a little discussion going here about the topic. I look forward to anybodies, advise, views, stories, or whatever yu have to say

Comment

Working...
      X