C&G BOBCAT MODEL 200-C manual, schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C&G BOBCAT MODEL 200-C manual, schematic

Just won an old C&G TECHNOLOGIES BOBCAT MODEL 200-C on ebay, would like an operation manual in PDF or other form. A schematic would also be helpful as I plan on restoring this when it arrives. I am assuming it is very similar to the Bobcat 2 but from the auction pics I cannot tell if there is a tune button in the handle. Just guessing but I think I may be able to use the diagram given me from my other thread but not sure until I get to study it.

OK this one is too rare to find info for but I finished it without paperwork and it works very well. I like this model even if it does not have a re-tune button.

So on to the one I just found, a Bounty Hunter Rustler. This one is dead yet all circuit sections are properly powered. No info online I can find, if anyone has the manual and/or schematic I would appreciate it. I am slowly tracing parts of it but so far mounting sockets and replacing IC's is not the fix. Nor are there any bad semiconductors anywhere on the board. I am beginning to wonder if something has broken loose in the search head but it will take a while without information to go on to solve this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Vel View Post
      Just won an old C&G TECHNOLOGIES BOBCAT MODEL 200-C on ebay, would like an operation manual in PDF or other form. A schematic would also be helpful as I plan on restoring this when it arrives. I am assuming it is very similar to the Bobcat 2 but from the auction pics I cannot tell if there is a tune button in the handle. Just guessing but I think I may be able to use the diagram given me from my other thread but not sure until I get to study it.
      I have a Bob catII schematic. Do you need it or you complete the restoring...

Comment

No, but thanks for offering. I believe the one you mention you already posted in an earlier request. They are not the same. The 200C does not have push button re-tune whereas the Bobcat II does. Also a large part of the circuit in this 200C is encased in a solid plastic rectangular block making reverse engineering impossible unless you have a gallon or so of methylene chloride. While the two models may have similarities they are very different. I would be happy with a 200C diagram if anyone has one for future reference. Right now I am drawing the BH Rustler so I can diagnose why it does not operate.

Comment

Working...
        X