No announcement yet.

Epe pic magnetometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whether someone has tried to instead fgm3 change with flc100 ? and whether this is a possible replacement?

Comment

• EPE Magnetometer Updates

Does anyone know of any updates to John Beckers' EPE Magnetometer which
      appeared in the July and August 2004 issues of the magazine? Schematic, software,
      anything.

Thanks

Comment

• It was not.
        Chris.

Comment

• Building qestions

Hi to all forum friends.
          I want to build the EPE Pic Magnetometer.I downloaded the whole projext from epe magazine online and got the schematic and pcb for the magnetometer.I also got the hex and asm file to programm the pic16F877.So far everything is ok.
          But should i got the data from the magnetometer only to my pc?Should i got always next to me a pc or laptop?
          Am i able to get the data from magnetometer to data logger and then to my pc?How am i supposed to connect the magnetometer to the datalogger?Is there any datalogger with an sd card?After getting the data to my datalogger how am i supposed to tranfer the data to my pc?
          And last but not least;does the magnetometer.exe from epe magazine runs on windows7?

Friendly
          demone

Comment

• Epe pic magnetometer - TO JE APARAT KOJIM SE SNIMA,ON PRAVI SNIMAK /KAO SNIMAK 1/,ZATIM SE TAJ SNIMAK OTVORI U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR.U TOM PROGRAMU SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKOG METALA I TACNO MESTO GDE SE ON NALAZI.TO SE GLEDA U FULL GRID.POSTOJI I FULL GRAF,GDE BI TREBALO,DA SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKIH SUPLJINA U ZEMLJI NA DELU KOJI SE SNIMA.
            ISTI OVAJ SNIMAK MOZE DA SE KORISTI I U PROGRAMU 3DFildPro BILO KOJE VERZIJE GDE TO STO JE SNIMLJENO MOZE DA SE VIDI U 3D DIMENZIJI.

ONO STO MENE INTERESUJE KOJA JE BOJA ZA KOJI METAL U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR,KAKO DA ODREDIM DUBINU TOG METALA,KAKO DA ODREDIM SUPLJINU,TJ KOLIKA JE SUPLJINA,KOLIKO DUBOKA?

Comment

• Hi Saplica,
              could you translate in english for us?
              Thank you.
              Best.
              D.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapica View Post
                Epe pic magnetometer - TO JE APARAT KOJIM SE SNIMA,ON PRAVI SNIMAK /KAO SNIMAK 1/,ZATIM SE TAJ SNIMAK OTVORI U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR.U TOM PROGRAMU SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKOG METALA I TACNO MESTO GDE SE ON NALAZI.TO SE GLEDA U FULL GRID.POSTOJI I FULL GRAF,GDE BI TREBALO,DA SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKIH SUPLJINA U ZEMLJI NA DELU KOJI SE SNIMA.
                ISTI OVAJ SNIMAK MOZE DA SE KORISTI I U PROGRAMU 3DFildPro BILO KOJE VERZIJE GDE TO STO JE SNIMLJENO MOZE DA SE VIDI U 3D DIMENZIJI.

ONO STO MENE INTERESUJE KOJA JE BOJA ZA KOJI METAL U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR,KAKO DA ODREDIM DUBINU TOG METALA,KAKO DA ODREDIM SUPLJINU,TJ KOLIKA JE SUPLJINA,KOLIKO DUBOKA?
                Please read the forum rules ->
                http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526

You must make your posts in English.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sapica
                  Epe pic magnetometer - TO JE APARAT KOJIM SE SNIMA,ON PRAVI SNIMAK /KAO SNIMAK 1/,ZATIM SE TAJ SNIMAK OTVORI U PROGRAMU MAGNARADAR.U TOM PROGRAMU SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKOG METALA I TACNO MESTO GDE SE ON NALAZI.TO SE GLEDA U FULL GRID.POSTOJI I FULL GRAF,GDE BI TREBALO,DA SE VIDI DALI IMA NEKIH SUPLJINA U ZEMLJI NA DELU KOJI SE SNIMA.
                  ISTI OVAJ SNIMAK MOZE DA SE KORISTI I U PROGRAMU 3DFildPro BILO KOJE VERZIJE GDE TO STO JE SNIMLJENO MOZE DA SE VIDI U 3D DIMENZIJI. / you know so much ,how epe can not open image in 3d pro fild and in magnoradar and in which color is metal and cavities do not know ? but to not know and who connect to the epe magnoradar very strange !!!! actually it does not really work !! I asked the question directly to that alleged which is connected with epe with the program and he himself does not know where the color metal !what does it actually less common in txt format no sequence numbers ,,that do not match general real view photos ,and this was confirmed and customers which are purchased

Comment

• and my grandmother to write program to communicate with epe !!Find a real programmer !!

Comment

• Greeting Qiaozhi ! knew he just be with you trying to manipulate !

Comment

• This program 3DFieldPro read notepad records from Magnaradar,record name is EarthMag. Please your opinion!

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen all sorts of brief and rather inc omplete articles on the web so far. The sensors probably require cores made of special ferrite or maybe Finemet or amorphous metals. I still don't understand why/how the Speake sensors output a varying frequency. Still looking. I'm interested in using the device as a tool, not as a purely educational project.

Comment

• My original msg seems to have been erased. The brief answer is that the magnetic cores of FG sensors are critical. I'm guessing that the shape of the hysteresis curve for the material chosen determines how well the FG works, esp. how sensitive it is. The US Navy has a complete electronics course online (NEETS something, if I go look up the exact name, this msg will be erased. If you have trouble, write me.) In chap. 3, on special amplifiers, they have a few pages describing 'magnetic amplifiers', which use DC coils to amplify relatively large AC currents. If you already know a little electronics you should be able to follow along if you begin with that section. I was fascinated by it. I intend to learn more about magnetic 'circuits'. Without ferromagnetic cores, there are no magnetic circuits.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrkhrdr View Post
                              My original msg seems to have been erased.
                              None of your messages have been removed from the forum. Maybe you forget the click on "Submit Reply".

Comment

• Thanks Qiaozhi. Maybe that happened. At least my messages got through.

Comment

Working...
                                X