Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPX4500/GPX5000 question

Hi
    I was surfing the net and i found that GPX4500/GPX5000 are show on http://www.alibaba.com/products/F0/m...etector/5.html , at a good price, but my concern is that this looks like a China copy or are real Minelab detectors?

I also found Technetics T2, named has Gold Searcher, but the case and LCD display looks the same has T2 and of course at a shipper price.

Does anyone know more about this machines, that for me are copies of brand detectors and if so, how they perform?

Nelson

alibaba marketing is for wholesale selling ONLY. this resource is for big boss buyers, not for us.

PS. sorry, for this crap 1 pcs selling is POSSIBLE

Comment

It is pure scam. They are Chinese copies and never work as the original detectors. In my country many people been deceived by such low prices. The results of these detectors are neither shade of original detector Minelab or Teknetics T2.

Comment

Fakes, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
          It is pure scam. They are Chinese copies and never work as the original detectors. In my country many people been deceived by such low prices. The results of these detectors are neither shade of original detector Minelab or Teknetics T2.
          There is no doubt that Chinese GPX series are all fake.

But what about Chinese Gold Finder is this detector fake copy or cheap copy of T2 only?
          Any real experience, without a priori prejudices, possibly with test and pics?

Here pic of Chinese Gold Finder:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post
            There is no doubt that Chinese GPX series are all fake.

But what about Chinese Gold Finder is this detector fake copy or cheap copy of T2 only?
            Any real experience, without a priori prejudices, possibly with test and pics?

Here pic of Chinese Gold Finder:
            The Teknetics T2 copy looks good, but the GPX is pure scam. A friend of mine bought a GPX China and is worthless.

Comment

The Gold Finder is a fake, too.

Comment

The common theme is this, you buy from china you are going to get scammed. There are plenty of Chinese companies that do not give a toss about patents, trademarks, copyright or business ethics.

They give whole new meaning to that American saying.. "never give a sucker an even break"

On another note, there are too many companies that think it is cheaper to have it made in China. What a huge mistake, more often than not the factory produces many more items and sells out the back door...

Then there is the I.P that gets sent to Chinese universities to be reverse engineered and send the Western companies broke.

There are many more horror stories but that may be better started on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody.au View Post

On another note, there are too many companies that think it is cheaper to have it made in China. What a huge mistake, more often than not the factory produces many more items and sells out the back door...

Then there is the I.P that gets sent to Chinese universities to be reverse engineered and send the Western companies broke.

There are many more horror stories but that may be better started on another thread.
                  Agree, one more winning story of self-destructive greedy global capital(imperial)ism.

Comment

To be honest, we need a little correction.

In contrast to Chinese GPX series which are fake GPX and are sold as GPX, Cinese Gold Finder is not declared as T2, nor T2 copy, in contrary they even negate plagiarism, as you can see from this excerpt from correspondence between me and Mr. C. Wang:

Dear Jakbob
                    I am sorry
                    Our GF2 wasn't a copy one
                    It is ourself talent more sensitive and deep distance
                    Thanks
                    Best regards!
                    Carl
                    JUNHONG ELECTRONIC&TECHNOLOGY(DONGGUAN)CO., LTD.
                    Address: No.23,Xintian street,Bozhoubian,Dongcheng district,
                    DongGuan,Guangdong,China.
                    Carl Wang
                    Tel:+86-769-22688612 22688616
                    Fax:+86-769-22687886

Comment

You can't trust anyone named 'Carl'. The thing is a T2 counterfeit with a different label.

Comment

i will not be too amazing if i will see a letter from mr. Carl-WC (Wang from China) and also a site www.jeotech1.com (for turkish jeohunter's lovers)

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post

Carl Wang
                          Tel:+86-769-22688612 22688616
                          Fax:+86-769-22687886
                          Originally posted by kt315 View Post
                          i will not be too amazing if i will see a letter from mr. Carl-WC (Wang from China) and also a site www.jeotech1.com (for turkish jeohunter's lovers)
                          At least his surname is Wang, and not Wing or Wong. There are so many telephones now in China that people often find that they Wing the Wong number.

Comment

they Wing the Wong number.

Comment

Originally posted by kt315 View Post
                              kt315, stop make the Jeohunter look like cheap
                              chinese scam product by mention its name here!

You have absolutly no idea and I don't wanna know what
                              are your prefered metal-detectors. Perhaps some oldschool
                              stuff or some homebrewed experiments.

You should start already to save some money because in
                              not very far time the newest Jeohunter model will hit the
                              market (the worldwide market!) and if everything works
                              out that well as it is planed it beats everything so far and
                              the depth will be far from anything you can imagine now!

But this is for real and serious treasure-hunters and not for
                              homebrew-freaks that never digged a hole deeper than 10cm!

btw. it is somehow paradox to condemn all those chinese plagiates
                              but writing all this critic on a keyboard that was produced in China.

We have seriously to compare a chinese MD that costs 250 bucks
                              with a "oh so high quality" western detector that costs the same!

All the pro and contra parameters, not just depth!

If there would be a copyright on letters or language America would
                              have to pay alot to Greece and all the other European countries!
                              Even democracy was the idea of greek philosophers...

The trouble started with Edison that robbed the invention from the
                              person that really created the lighting bulb and made big money!

But the chinese don't make the big money with plagiated MDs,
                              because the whole world knows about their low quality issues.

And for a kid that wanna plays treasure hunter (like kt315 )
                              such a cheap chinese MD for shure is better than one of those
                              "overpriced" usual MDs, because we know kids:

after one day the new toy lies broken in some corner anyway!

I have another very important question:

If the foam-rubber gum of the metal-detector holder was made
                              out of poisonous ingredients, how dangerous is it to the health?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phthalate

This is not comparable with the PET plastic waterbottles, that's
                              a very direct and intense skin contact. Perhaps leather-gloves
                              should be used to touch this foamy stuff! Sometimes I have
                              experienced already a missing feeling in my finger-tips!

Comment

Working...
                              X