Treasure Baron schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Baron schematic

Here is what I have on the Treasure Baron.

Enjoy.

Reg
    Attached Files

thanks lots, Reg. dreamed to get this sweetty...

have a nice day there

Comment

I noticed that the old, very good detector, Discovery Cobra Viper was much alike. It proves, that Viper was the simplified Baron. Old Viper has nothing in common with new Viper accessible in Kellyco.
      Mrand

Comment

Posted by JB(MS) on 10/25/2012, 3:05 pm
        I put a page up with links to the frequency shifter photos that Merc supplied, including the schematic, parts list and Viper schematic.

Link: Frequency Shifter Page

Comment

Great stuff from you again Reg, thanks. What an impressive gold module.

Thanks for Viper schematic link KT315. Hope all this will challenge our friend ivconic to create viper-one of his nice PCBs?

Comment

Originally posted by WM6 View Post

Thanks for Viper schematic link KT315. Hope all this will challenge our friend ivconic to create viper-one of his nice PCBs?
            Would be nice to see Viper in action.
            Is there any video demonstration on the net?

Comment

Originally posted by ivconic View Post
              Would be nice to see Viper in action.
              Is there any video demonstration on the net?
              I only read a good things about genuine (not those nowadays China build from Kellyco) Cobra Viper from Discovery. Read interesting story related to cSCOPE.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?56,1150493

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,1384309

Comment

I only read a good things about genuine (not those nowadays China build from Kellyco) Cobra Viper from Discovery. Read interesting story related to cSCOPE.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?56,1150493

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,1384309
                Yes there are interesting trivia there. I like to read such infos, it is good to know history, who did what, who made what, who copied who etc...etc...
                It would be very nice if those people gather and write a book about md evolution history.
                Book with all the names, who worked for whom, who invented what, what models are based on same platform, what models derived from what origins etc...
                More i read such infos - more i realize that there are only dozen designer names behind all what has been made in last 30 years!
                So why not name all those people and pay tribute to them?
                Why not tribute them with one complete "history&trivia" book?

Comment

good question. there were people who did wish to buy 5pcs of King Cobra everybody, but where they all are now? I am ready to re-make the Cobra II board if will be people interested in the project. it is not hard deal to make full due copy, but there has to be the hard inquiry on PCBs' bunch that I still do not note.

Comment

Originally posted by kt315 View Post

there were people who did wish to buy 5pcs of King Cobra everybody, but where they all are now?
                    Maybe they are awaiting confirmation that those PCB is usable (not too flawed) and functional, dear friend.

All questions about this matter was simply ignored.

Comment

There are some differences between the schematic of the TB and the viper
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Viper TB.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	333989

I guess the TB schematic is most true !

Comment

Working...
                      X