No announcement yet.

Fake Explosives and Drugs detectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At first I thought it was a case of "A fool and his money are soon parted" but now I think it is just greed and corruption, when a government department buys into a fraud, you know a government official is making big retirement investments.

Comment

Latest From the campaign blogs

http://ade651gt200scamfraud.blogspot.com/

http://explosivedetectorfrauds.blogspot.com/

What's happened to the H3TEC Thread?

Comment

Somebody has a lot of time on their hands.

A government is capable of doing tests on such devices before they purchase.

There are lots of crap products on the market that don't fall into the fraud category.

Heck, they miss oil wells all the time when using real equipment. Wildcat drilling is still common. They still drill to find diamonds.

If you were dumb enough to buy one, I can understand your frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Diohuni View Post
          It was moved to here ->
          www.longrangelocators.com

Comment

Hopefully you will be pleased to hear that Chuck Christensen has headed for the hills and gone underground. Seems his website is no longer promoting the fraud H3Tec so called detector. The website now shows a lovely landscape picture which has some text claiming it is the location of his new mine. No doubt we will be waiting on the edge of our seats to hear that Chucky has struck it rich?

Comment

Originally posted by Diohuni View Post
              Hopefully you will be pleased to hear that Chuck Christensen has headed for the hills and gone underground. Seems his website is no longer promoting the fraud H3Tec so called detector. The website now shows a lovely landscape picture which has some text claiming it is the location of his new mine. No doubt we will be waiting on the edge of our seats to hear that Chucky has struck it rich?
              You should post this over on www.longrangelocators.com

Oops! I've just seen that you've already done it!

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 01-14-2013, 09:57 PM. Reason: Oops!

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
                You should post this over on www.longrangelocators.com

Oops! I've just seen that you've already done it!
                Yes, and saw that the news was already quite old and we here in the U.K. have only just caught up. We have been more focused on the upcoming fraud trials of the sellers of the ADE651, GT200, ALPHA6 and XK-9 due to commence in March at The Old Bailey Court in London. A major step forward and in no small part due to the tireless efforts of the campaign to see them brought to justice. Not least the efforts of Techowiz and others who so diligently worked for over four years to help bring this about.

Unfortunately we are somewhat restricted in commenting on those trials as the matters are sub judice until the trials are over, ut of course, we can hope for the right results.

We are sure that the demise of Sir Chuckie 'Chuckles' Christensen is down to the tenacious work of Carl in exposing the H3Tec for what it is i.e. garbage. We are pleased to have played a small part in harassing Chuckie via our blogs and emailing all and sundry to spread the word. A shame perhaps that he was not the subject of the legal action despite our efforts to involve the F.B.I. but the fact that he appears to have given up selling the H3Tec is a result nonetheless. Let's hope the rest of the LRL business dies as well!!!!!

Our interest in Chuckie was largely down to the fact that he made claims of military applications and use and it was the dangers of using garbage dowsing rod type devices to save lives that first got us involved in campaigning. Seems that we have had a major impact on the trade for such purposes Worldwide and are hoping for more. Perhaps if the trials here get the right results then they can be used to aid in the finsihing off of LRLs even if they are only used for ripping off desperate prospectors.

All best, The Fake Explosives Detectors Campaign.

Comment

Working...
                X