Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coil

hello 2 all
    I ask whether this detector the ability to find gold nuggets. And what are the specifications of the appropriate file search coil
    Diameter
    Size the wire
    Number of turns
    Greetings

Comment

• Originally posted by salih View Post
      I ask whether this detector the ability to find gold nuggets
      Why do you think it's called the Golden Sabre?

Comment

• Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
        Why do you think it's called the Golden Sabre?
        I do not know Qiaozhi but I think all People in Geotech Interested in Disclosure of coins I mean the great big of metal.

Comment

• ITS a great design, got to be the most built IB detector on here, far as coil specs its all here just follow the threads.
          Allot of us contributed imformation on this one theres no stone unturned so to speak, it works, so just build it you wont be disapointed.

Regards

Comment

• Can someone explain this to me?
            I do not understand!
            What does this mean?
            rx on pcb inverting and (non inverting)
            how do I get contacts?
            Attached Files

Comment

• I tried several times last night to load both your image of the cable end and the TGSL schematic into GIMP and draw in the connections you asked about. However my skills in that department are lacking so I gave it up.

Here are the connections you were asking about:

The numbers referenced numbers on your picture correspond to the pin numbers of the coil connector that mounts on the detector. They are arbitrary and apply to only one type of connector, however the written information to the right of the numbers is not and does tell you were to make the connections.

Pin 1: Gets routed through the connector to the PCB ground.
              Pin 2: Gets routed to J2 pin 2 of the RX connector on the schematic, which connects to the R13 side of C6. R13 connects to the - (inverted) input.
              Pin 3: Gets routed to J1-1 of the Tx connector on the schematic.
              Pin 4: Gets routed to the other connector of J2 on the schematic. This is connected to the R14 side of C6 which also connects to the + (Non-inverting) input.

So to sum up all the pin numbers, it would look like this:

Cable Pin No. Schematic pin no.
              1 PCB ground
              2 J2 pin 2
              3 J1 pin 1
              4 J2 pin 1

A simple picture would have made this a lot more plain but I hope this helps answer you question.

Jerry

BTW: I made the assumption that you are talking about the TGSL. The above pertains to that.

Comment

• ok !
                thanks a lot
                I was confused
                once again thanks

Comment

• Latest revision of the TGSl_101 document

I have uploaded my latest revision of the TGSL_101 document here. I have always felt that it was lacking some material under the "induction balance concepts" section. Hopefully, it will help clarify some points to new builders and add some flow to the document.

Also, several other members caught a few errors and they have been fixed as well.. in particular, what to expect while making nulling measurements.

Thanks!
                  Don
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dfbowers View Post
                    I have uploaded my latest revision of the TGSL_101 document here. I have always felt that it was lacking some material under the "induction balance concepts" section. Hopefully, it will help clarify some points to new builders and add some flow to the document.

Also, several other members caught a few errors and they have been fixed as well.. in particular, what to expect while making nulling measurements.

Thanks!
                    Don

Splendid job Don!
                    Excellent!

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks!
                      Don
                      Job well done, thanks
                      Regards

Comment

• Nice one Don, thanks.

Comment

• Bravissimo!!!

Comment

Thanks!
                            Don
                            Thanks Don!

-SB

Comment

• Hello how this connection should be?

http://www.nuggets.at/DETECH-30x38-c...-kHz-SuchSpule

Comment

• Hi!

Please someone post it a picture how to wire the switches to PCB?
                                (I dont find it, because there is a lot of TGSL topic, whit lot of page... )

THX

Comment

Working...
                                X