miner-4 no works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miner-4 no works

I have a problem with the miner-4. Eral shall convene at the start-up noise in the coil. It lasts until it stabilizes (1 min). Write to the LCD-NO-DATA VET .......! , LEASE CHECK COIL.! , DEMO MODUS ON. LCD settings and programs to work OK. When approaching a metal coil that has not been detected. I have a voice coil diameter of 280 mm, the resistance of the cable 2.9ohm. Review the whole circuit-joints and the element was not found error. All parts are orginal, only the diode is not SA5.0OCA Surpressor. I have a diode-SA5.OCA Surpressor be a mistake here. I do not know where to get SA5.0OCA Surpressor.
    Please help.

miner is the worst detector in the world

miner-4 is not a good metal detector
    i made it 6 month ago whit orginal components.
    it worked but it was very bad metal detector

miner's hex is deliberately manipulating to not work very well
    its a real expensive toy

if you didnt make a good coil it go to demo mode

but if you have a good coil it work very weak
    your miner without the metal makes a beep
    if you touch any part of your detector make it to crazy and hang

discriminating in miner is a graet joke

Comment

when I set my voltage between 500-515 shows only 4-8% of Accumulators. I have a 24v power supply (2x12v accu.). voltage set at 700, then it shows 100%. what do you do?

Comment

you must to adjust the multi turn near the power socket
        its p1

Comment

the P1 set between 500-515 shows me only 4-8% akumolatorja if P1 set to 700 then 100% accu .. I do not know where to do some measurements. can affect the overall operation of the detector.

Comment

SEARCH MEMORY: 117 (if I'm not mistaken it says that it is 11). MODE button is not responding. I do not know what it is all wrong. please help.

Comment

Working...
            X