Originally posted by geo-i View Post
    hello my friend funfinder I have got an answer about the digital
    potentiometer digital chip auctual when I remove my digital chip
    I saw the circuit board is broken and saw no burns is happen
    at the digital chip do you have any opinion bro, how to save
    the circuit board thanks .

regards

geo-i
    Hi. You should remove the chip with heater but you remove by Soldering iron.
    You'll find the circuit Schematic, Then you can wire circuit connections.
    Ask funfinder until To test his device and Find chip connections so you can Chip base connected to the circuit

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronin View Post
      Why this device always puts people in a fight??? here in Turkey also whenever Makro jeosonar(jeo hunter etc) or Nokta goldenking(or goldengate) metal detectors are inside in any topic, there people are getting crazy and swearing on each other... obviously these are stress devices, no matter for the user or the seller
      "stress devices"?
      Playing chess with an experienced opponent also can create stress.

Or hunting as a beginner with a sophisticated detector...
      "syed ayub basha" for shure also had some stress with his new
      Jeohunter. But I hope he's already used to it by now and has had already success. At least we haven't heard any complains so far.

And the other point - in Turkey people sometimes are much more hotheaded compared to other countries and some prefer Nokta and defend it, some Makro Detector.

But the problem is that some persons misuse this forum to play their stupid private jokes and for attacking detectors they have no clue about.
      At a dirty, cheap and mean level which is completly unacceptable.

Comment

• Hi Ishtar Hunter

How are you, your Jeohunter is fine, too?

> Why do you manipulate your metal detector?
        > You will find it more depth?

For better handling, faster search and more battery-time.

Shure you can get more depth with the reset button mod:

The more sensitivity, the smaller the Jeohunters "quiet window".
        So depending on the search area this silentzone has to be readjusted
        aka resetted and if you can do this even 2 times per second just by
        pressing the button directly near the coils handle you can press this
        button directly after moving the coil over a possible target signal.

> Sensitivity of 100% can not get your balance.

You can search at 100%, but not everywhere and just slowly.
        ground balance no problem.

> I can not download the zip file.

One of the links at qooy must work and also geotech download is ok.
        Just try again, use different browser-settings, computer, proxy etc.

http://www.qooy.com/files/0CBWPHOCFQ...rch_Method.zip

or:
        Attached FilesJeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part1.zip (976.9 KB, 44 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part2.zip (976.9 KB, 25 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part3.zip (976.9 KB, 29 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part4.zip (976.9 KB, 18 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part5.zip (878.8 KB, 18 views)

or:
        http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...0&d=1328351634
        http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...1&d=1328351634
        http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...2&d=1328351634
        http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...3&d=1328351634
        http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...4&d=1328351634

Comment

• yes funfinder, now i am perfectly handling my jeohunter. it is very good.

Comment

• Hi syed ayub basha,

great that you're still reading this forum.

thx to you my friend that you have the power
            and skill to handle this real strong detector.

You know what really counts (depth!!!) and
            you are the proof that after some short time
            persons can work very good with this device.

Good luck for finding the barrels soon !!

btw. thx to the people in India for creating
            such wonderful animations as in the movies:
            Tinker Bell !What a dream from the heart!

Comment

• Hi funfinder

Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
              Hi Ishtar Hunter

How are you, your Jeohunter is fine, too?

> Why do you manipulate your metal detector?
              > You will find it more depth?

For better handling, faster search and more battery-time.

Shure you can get more depth with the reset button mod:

The more sensitivity, the smaller the Jeohunters "quiet window".
              So depending on the search area this silentzone has to be readjusted
              aka resetted and if you can do this even 2 times per second just by
              pressing the button directly near the coils handle you can press this
              button directly after moving the coil over a possible target signal.

> Sensitivity of 100% can not get your balance.

You can search at 100%, but not everywhere and just slowly.
              ground balance no problem.

> I can not download the zip file.

One of the links at qooy must work and also geotech download is ok.
              Just try again, use different browser-settings, computer, proxy etc.

http://www.qooy.com/files/0CBWPHOCFQ...rch_Method.zip

or:
              Attached FilesJeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part1.zip (976.9 KB, 44 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part2.zip (976.9 KB, 25 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part3.zip (976.9 KB, 29 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part4.zip (976.9 KB, 18 views)Jeohunter Highspeed Whirlwind Search Part5.zip (878.8 KB, 18 views)

or:
              http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...0&d=1328351634
              http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...1&d=1328351634
              http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...2&d=1328351634
              http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...3&d=1328351634
              http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...4&d=1328351634
              Hi funfinder .yes my geohunter is very good and I'm happy with it.
              Did you create a shortcut for the sensor? for example When you press the button you're using a sensitivity of 100%?
              Geohunter is best metal detector

Comment

• Hi ishtar hunter,

do you have the reset button at your handle / holder / grip?
                (what's the best english word for this part where the hand
                holds the MD or pole for the coil?)

So far it's not possible switching to 100% sensitivity
                by pressing a single button and after release you're
                back to the formerly sens. setting.

But it would be a good idea to create such a second
                button that switches to analog mode, so you can hear
                some kind of electronic chatter or noise at high sensitivity
                level. For pinpointing or for getting even more depth.

But first we need a 2 feet lightweight eliptical DD coil
                for the Jeohunter! Perhaps I can help to develope it.

This would be the best possible 1 person ultra-depth
                search available and circular-scanning with such a coil
                would beat absolutly everything!

The Jeohunter could operate it with the already existing
                1m coil internal-calculation-values and wire-recognition.

Comment

• big signal

in old home one living room. i got signal all most full room size. 15 x15 feet
                  is it posible. signal metal 60%,and valuble 63%. i press reset then again signal is comming
                  on that floor i cant do ground balece. now how can i chek depth what size valus enter
                  for depth reading pz guide me.

Comment

• The Best Metal Detector Bag EVER !

It is no wonder - as one of the only companies in the world
                    Makro Detector also provides a REAL bag for the detector.
                    (size 85x45cm to 50cm if stretched, 12-25cm if stuffed)

With a little improvement this bag is a perfect back-pack
                    for the metal detector with coils up to 50cm diameter,
                    small backpack for finds, shovel, beverage, tools and finds up
                    to 15 kg ! plus.

My improvement is totally new (the clips etc.) but the
                    zipper worked now 3 years without problems even with
                    alot more overloading weight.

The improved backpack straps I have already since 3 years.
                    It comes already with backpack straps but not real ones.

Perhaps the new coming bag will be even better as the old.

@ syed ayub basha
                    Sorry, I haven't read your question but now it's a long time
                    ago and I doubt you still read here.
                    Anyway: Bury some stuff and test everything outside!
                    Slowly an with high sensitivity

btw. that was also a great idea Makro Group only had so far:
                    They built a little "depth-test-park". Perhaps this will be improved
                    in the future so kids can play a bit treasure-hunter and have fun!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nokta vs. JeoHunter

Hi, all!

Just a couple of questions about two machines discussed in this thread - maybe some of you can advice on this:

1. Nokta has automatic and manual ground balancing while JeoHunter has only manual one - but as far as I understand, for very deep searches (8+ meters) you have to manually ground balance the device anyways - is that true? What are advantages of manual vs. automatic? I guess, manual is more precise?
                      2. In order to determine the object depth, JeoHunter needs the measures of the object to be manually entered in the system, but Nokta can do it automatically with just three scans over the area. Which is better? I am concerned that Nokta can misinterpret size vs. depth calculations and give the wrong information, which is not the case with JeoHunter - I have looked at Russian testing videos and it seems to work excellently, because it is given precise size measurements. What do you think?
                      3. JeoHunter has a nice oscillograph screen while Nokta has some random graph instead of it - does any of you find oscillograph useful? Which machine has better interface in your opinion?

I appreciate if someone could share opinion on these questions.

Comment

• Hi Marius,

Seems you are talking about the newest Nokta model,
                        or the Nokta Golden King also has already automatic ground balance?

I don't have this new Nokta model so I just can give you info
                        about the Jeohunter.

There are pros and contras with the ground balance:

manual ground balance is deeper while automatic has much more
                        problems with electrosmog, but automatic is easier to use at
                        terrains with alot plants, bushes, stones, roots and stuff.

Manual groundbalance is no problem if you can readjust it all
                        the time with the reset button - but sometimes this must be
                        done every few seconds at problematic and unflat sites.

The larger the coil, the stronger the grounds EM field is,
                        especially if high mineralized.

But automatic ground balance can reduce the sensitivity by
                        30% because it blurres the ground while checking the actual
                        ground with the nearby and if there are powerlines or other
                        electrosmog sources nearby the depth even can be reduces
                        by 50%!

Scanning the depth works very good with the Jeohunter
                        but only if the find really is minimum 10cmx10cm or more in size,
                        and often thats not the case.
                        If the find is smaller, you get a deep result, even if the
                        find is a coin near the surface.
                        This has to do with the Jeohunter firmwares 10cm minimum find
                        size input but it is not really a problem, because you will discover
                        very soon while diggin, if its a smaller find near the surface,
                        especially if you are using a good pinpointer, too.

I heard the new coming "Jeohunter" will also have automatic
                        ground balance, but this could take still a half year from now on.

The new Nokta's standard coil is "too small" for the real deep stuff,
                        and the Jeohunters coil compared with those of the Golden Kings
                        was slightly better.

If you want or can wait for a half year, you could get the newest
                        Jeohunter that hopefully will have the super depth 65cm coil
                        that also will find much better very small stuff - so far this was
                        impossible besides some DD 45cm coil compromises - which
                        work already pretty well, but if you wanna start treasurehunting
                        now and you are looking for real deep stuff the Jeohunter is
                        for shure deeper than the new Nokta.

The actual Jeohunter package also has the 1m coil included
                        for the extra deep finds. If you are a beginner in treasure-hunting
                        you may need some training first with the Jeohunter - read this
                        thread - but usually its no big problem to get used with it.

Good luck and please post those russian test video links here!

btw. as i was using the Jeohunter the last time, I was transporting
                        around 25 kg in my newly inproved back-pack after treasurehunting home!
                        Without any problems! With that back-pack you really can transport almost everything!

Comment

• here i found already a russian test with the 1m coil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsfpAMXeV0
                          Тест георадара Геохантер

Digging such little caves is a good idea to keep
                          the above ground-interactivity with the detector
                          as realistic and video-provable as possible.

This 1m coil is really powerful, especially if used
                          with enough experience, lowest possible ground
                          distance and high sensitivity.

It even will detect large coins because of the DD
                          structure - no 1m PI frame will be able to do this.

I'm planing to built some nonmetallic wheelbarrow
                          for my coil so I'm able to hunt without second person.

Of course the final version will look much better -
                          below this is just a simple sketch.
                          The holders have to be around 70cm above the ground
                          while the platform or square for the coil perhaps 15-30cm.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nokta vs. Jeo

Hi, Funfinder!

Thank you for the thorough information! I really appreciate it!

Yes, this is the new Nokta Golden King DPR Plus I am talking about - they hype it rather high and seems that it is a good machine. But it has many bells and whistles that you don't use as well - 10 language support (I am not using it to learn languages, so English is quite enough), symbol library (with many symbols from different cultures), integrated user manual (well, to go hunting, I should probably familiarize myself with machine BEFORE arriving to the site), IR camera, gas sensor, etc. As a result the machine is huge and heavy compared to JeoHunter.

I am still puzzled about the depth measurement: while with Nokta the depth measurement is done in three scans (1. from left to right, 2. from right to left, 3. across), JeoHunter needs exact measures being inserted manually. This sounds rather tedious. But does this mean that Nokta can actually confuse the object size with depth and JeoHunter is more reliable? How does this work?

The video link you posted is the one I looked at - Russian guys seem to get a bit deeper indications than the objects are, but overall they say it is very accurate.

A very good idea, btw - the wheelbarrow. But how to avoid all metal? Even plastic and wood have to be somehow screwed together. Any good suggestions about that? Would be great to exchange some ideas. One more interesting aspect regarding that - while JeoHunter is working well at 10 cm distance from the ground, Nokta needs about 20 cm - does it result in any differences?

Good luck with hunting!

Comment

• Some links

P.S. Here are some links if you are interested:

Nokta's new device (video manual): http://www.noktadetectors.com/golden...deosandfaq.asp (was uploaded a few days ago, also includes printed materials);

JeoHunter's manual: http://makrodetector.com/?t=Booklets...&ID=58&setLg=1, video: http://makrodetector.com/?t=Videos&t...deolar&setLg=1.

Videos are not as useful as printed stuff, but for a visual look they are OK.

Have fun!

Comment

• Hi Marius and thx for the additional PM info.

I don't have the exactly info why and how it came to that
                                Makro Detector vs Nokta split, but if I look at the detectors
                                they have different "priorities" of what counts.

Anyway, this competition is good for development as it
                                was with the russian and american "flight to the moon" race.

Makro dedektör will win this race if it comes to real depth,
                                because they are focusing on that special topic and the
                                Nokta group more focuses on small coils and all kind of
                                computer gimmicks. This is seducing, of course, shiny
                                bright graphics, GPS, camera and all kind of what is possible
                                or could also be of use for treasure-hunting - BUT -
                                the most important is the depth and small object performance -
                                the coil and the CONTRAST FACTOR.

A small metal object in high mineralized is covered in dark fog -
                                especially if it is very deep.
                                Makro detector has it's own philosophy which reaches for the
                                real power that counts. And it will reach treasures far beyond
                                anything that is now imaginable!

If everything will go the correct way the new detector of
                                Makro Group will have a standard coil that is almost that deep as
                                the 1m coil!

But with less than 1,5kg including holder!

Before I forget it:
                                This wheelbarrow is no problem to create:
                                you can use plastic stuff and melt it together or small nails or
                                wood-glue and varnish to make it water-resistant.
                                There even exist child toys with plastic wheel almost completly
                                made out of plastics.

Marius, I have to disappoint you, but you can't find that vault
                                or cave at 8m depth. This is out of reach for a "little" 1m coil.

Even if this cave would be 3m broad.

No chance.

I will explain it:

The ground mineralisation will be that high that it blurres objects
                                at that depth and you can't move fast enough to get the contrast.

For 8-10m depth a 3m diameter high inductivity coil would be
                                needed. This is the scientific calculation value and it only works
                                if the ground is mineralized medium so the contrast to the cavity
                                (which has to be large enough) can reach the coil.

There is no question what you should buy:
                                The Jeohunter incl. 1m coil is much cheaper than the Nokta
                                Golden King with that coil (ca. 2000 bucks).

Even a 2m Pulse Induction will not be of use for you,
                                because this can't detect cavities or faults.

But:
                                There exists seismographic detectors that work with receiver
                                and transmitter coils that have 10m or more distance or they
                                work by little explosions or injecting powerful bass-noise
                                into the ground to detect the cavities.

Those may have a pricetag 5000 bucks upwards but if the
                                things you are shure you will find will bring you much more money,
                                you should go for them. This is your only chance.

The realistic limit for 1m coils are metal or cavity objects at 3-4m
                                depth if those are really large enough. An absolute pro may get
                                1-2m more out of this by extremly skilled and careful search -
                                but 8-10m is absolutly out of reach.

This ultra extreme depth detection may be the next big
                                challenge for Makro Detector!

For this task a coil has to be created that would beat all what
                                at the moment is imaginable. I know what coil has to be used
                                for it, but this coil will cost 5000 bucks on its own and will
                                have a weight of minimum 30kgs.

But if the success and the demand is high enough - no problem.
                                There are unimaginable treasures out there buried 10m deep
                                under sand and other stuff that are worth millions - so this
                                coil and the usage of this coil will be a piece of cake in relation.

At the moment you need a seismographical detector for 8-10m.
                                but you are lucky those finds are hidden in some vault or cave.

Otherwise you would have no chance at all if you don't would
                                use an excavator and remove 5m of the surface.
                                But for such a task you need the exact position and I don't
                                know if you have it.

At the moment better save your money and try to gather
                                the most possible information about the exact location
                                and try to draw your best own conclusions to find it.

That way you may have a chance with a rented excavator
                                for far less money. This needs somekind of detective work.
                                But it could be worth the extreme effort.

I will write you more later. Thanx and good luck to you my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X