No announcement yet.

Tarsos detector vlf turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try with aluminum foil - it should be somewhere in a middle between copper and iron.

Comment

• Originally posted by ledoc View Post
      At the beginning what is the position of the pot 100k (DISC)?
      for example:
      1) If I start completely at the left (counterclockwise) : the detector works with all metal with bad sensitivity and I can set the discrimination when I turn a little bit the DISC pot on the right. (detection: 1 euro at 11cm)
      2) DISC in the middle position: discrimation doesn t works but I have the maximum of the sensitivity (1 euro at 30cm!) . Although I ve the impression that the ferrous metal are less detected than others.
      3) DISC completely at the right (clockwise) : low sensitivity again
      ledo set one of the small tuner Pot 22k put it on 3 oclock from this point u can set other pot 1k and 100 k put 1k and 100k on midd then move the 22k slowly its easy to set dont forget to move slowly the coils as
      but normaly dose ur MD working I mean is it geting soud or not? when u move one of this resistans
      regards
      Anwar2

Comment

• I used a multimeter ( mV DC ) with a diode like in the picture.
        I putted 22kohms pot at 3 oclock , DISC and GEB pot s at the middle.
        I searched the null position of my coils (lowest voltage possible) after I adjusted 22k pot to have the highest voltage on my multimeter. I did that 2 or 3 times to have the best result. It this level I have 90mV on the multimeter and 22k pot almost at 3 oclock

So now when I play with DISC I have clearly all metal and discrimation detection! super!
        Not completly because the detection works perfect when I consider the middle of the coil (inside the DD area). With the discrimation the metal are detected not in the middle but by the coils themselves!, that mean when I spend over a nail (for example) I have 2 beeps!
        I hope my description is clear. I ll prepare a video to show you the sensibility I can have and how it works with the discrimation.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/wdFBEwShyBE

Did I do a mistake when I did the coils? What can be the explication of this phenomena?

Comment

• ok I ll use it like that. he s more sensitive than the hammerhead I made.

For the next detector I ll build I hesitate between TGSL and Volktrurm SM+geb

which are the good and bad points for each?

Comment

• Originally posted by ledoc View Post
              http://youtu.be/wdFBEwShyBE

Did I do a mistake when I did the coils? What can be the explication of this phenomena?
              well u have done good job man beter than my one ur one more sencetive

ithink im still begner ur my bos well done ledoc

my one can detect only big coc cans

Comment

• Hi ledoc

see my one very bad detect see :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOBCN...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• now can u tell me whats problem with my one

regard my friend

Anwar

Comment

• Hi ledoc Eid Mubarak Happy new year
                    to day we are in Eids day Happy for all Muslem and NunMuslem Eids days
                    can I ask u some thing which version of diagram u built
                    happy new year

Comment

• hi, thank you for your vows!

I did exactly what I found in this file
                      http://hotfile.com/dl/111507797/5dff37d/Tarsus.rar.html

without any modification or upgrade. I tried the autotune mod but I quickly take off because It was worse.

I read lot of things about coils, and now I m sure the most important part is the antenna!
                      To do mine I used the template furnished in the .rar file. But when I finished I realized that the radius of my coils is 5mm larger I think that why the inductance is not correct for the capacitance I put. I orded an RLC multimeter to check it.

But I have a question is it possible to use a coplanar coils for tarsos detector? did someone do it?

I plan to create a 3d model of a guide to wrap the coil. and to print it in 3d here:
                      http://www.shapeways.com/

to be allowed to do like a professional like here:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw2m7UfyvSM (it about 0:20s)

I ll give news about that.

Anwar2, your metal detector has a very low sensitivity but the discrimination does it work? If yes i m almost sure that come from the antenna!
                      I ll continue my investigation ;-)

Comment

• thank u ledoc
                        same project Im using Ithink yes the problem is with the coil Iwill try my best
                        to correct this problem

and about wrap the coil my self Iwould rty to get the faberglass material but couldnt get Im 3D designer
                        one Ihave seen some where in the net some type of paste to make with it D3 models but cant remember the site
                        thanks my friend

Comment

• Unfortunately, only with one channel is not possible to achieve simultaneous operation of Geb and Discr.Regards to the Tarsos designer .

Comment

• Ithink the discrimination depend on the frquincey of LC because every metal has reflex some value of frquencey the gold reflex 59kHz when we send this frquency some of this return back maybe but Im not sure But there is a list of all materials reflex some defrent frquency maybe the tarsos works well but depend on the count or value of coil and capasetor
                            allah knows beter

Comment

• Phase

Geb and Discr depend on the phase of the signal and the phase of the control signal of the phase detector. In the case requires two phase detector.

Comment

• To Anwar 2

Friend, do not mention the name of God in our human problems.One is God, it has many prophets and messengers to the Earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X