Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Eduardo, good news and my congratulations! You have made it first working
    Had promised that this weekend is going to resurrect the King Cobra.

Comment

• I will have to wait until start working on mine... I am jealous...

Eduardo, are you going to build a coil for this detector?
      I would like more info about what you are planning for this detector.

Comment

• Originally posted by RelicHunter88 View Post
        I will have to wait until start working on mine... I am jealous...

Eduardo, are you going to build a coil for this detector?
        I would like more info about what you are planning for this detector.
        I used TGSL coil and it works perfectly. This detector really like NOCH system that is very accurate. The dual tone is also very nice. The depth in the air is not much, are 35cm for € 1 coin. The beauty of this is that if the detector NOCH system is off, the detector continues to operate with 2-tone system. For now I will do more tests and then I will find a metal box to put the PCB. The coil is still in the air, I have not attached with resin. Later I'll post more about this detector. When I have time I'll make a video too.

Comment

• Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
          I used TGSL coil and it works perfectly. This detector really like NOCH system that is very accurate. The dual tone is also very nice. The depth in the air is not much, are 35cm for € 1 coin. The beauty of this is that if the detector NOCH system is off, the detector continues to operate with 2-tone system. For now I will do more tests and then I will find a metal box to put the PCB. The coil is still in the air, I have not attached with resin. Later I'll post more about this detector. When I have time I'll make a video too.
          Thanks, will be interesting if you can do some field tests to see what depths your getting in the ground and how reliable the two tones are at such depths.

Regards
          Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
            Thanks, will be interesting if you can do some field tests to see what depths your getting in the ground and how reliable the two tones are at such depths.

Regards
            Dave
            I will try next week to make a video of this detector tests in air. So far I have not the detector coil mounted and also not with the above resin. Whenever I get time, I'll finish it and I'll try to take the field for good.

Comment

• Take your time Eduardo.
              Of course we want to see this detector finished tomorrow, but we can wait a few days.
              It is reasonable to take your time and do good work than to make something fast that will end up with bad results.

Comment

• That's right!

Comment

• hello Luc,

Thank you for your real support of my work. The parcel is on a way to you, I will track it too and inform you as soon as it will touch the France land.
                  A tracking number is RN525045275LT.

All the best

Comment

• Many thanks KT315, I will informed you when the parcel was at home.

All the best

Comment

• I also really want to know the result of the experiment. Many thanks KT315, RelicHunter88, eduardo1979 and other participants of this interesting experiment. Thank you for your good work! I wish you good luck!

Comment

• Yes me too i really wanna see the result..........good job to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i managed to get a 4" brand new gold moutain coil 3 weeks ago

RR

Comment

• I receive today from kt315 the King Cobra PCB. Super quality. Many thanks

Comment

• Hi Jürgen, thank you lots for the support of my work. I hope you will speedy get the PCBs.

Good luck

Comment

• Hi kt315,

One question concerning the SENS potentiometer with switch, is it LOG or LIN potentiometer?

Many thanks by advance

Comment

• hello Legaucho,

thinking it is linear.

good luck
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X