X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after I tuned these are performance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYGmM...ature=youtu.be

Comment

so what is this strange? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_G4...feature=relmfu ,,,,,

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYBY...feature=relmfu
        I do not understand detector noise about pirate ?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=4nGZD5WuV2I

Comment

a quarter less than a 1 euro coin detects more than 50 cm, without giving the maximum sensitivity,with the coil at 32 cm note 38 cm coil like your

Comment

I'm looking for a detector as good, maybe better but not ring meet, that I'm doing

Comment

tu jest bolnav la kap kuskre ?

Comment

Aţi dorit să scrieţi: tu jest bolnav la cap cuscre ?

Introduceţi text ori o adresă de site web sau traduceţi un document.
                  Anulaţi

So even you are not able to do something better? )

Comment

Hi Lasser,
                    Would you describe and share with us a little more detail what changes have you done?
                    It worth to share youre xperiences!
                    Looking the movie I can said, that achieved result is impressive!

Превод от: английски

Въведете текст или адрес на уебсайт или преведете документ.
                    Отказ

postignatiyat rezultat e vpechatlyavasht
                    Alpha

Превод от: английски

Въведете текст или адрес на уебсайт или преведете документ.
                    Отказ

postignatiyat rezultat e vpechatlyavasht

Comment

when I have asked you all to help me welcome all of the kinds of words, once told me just ask you to beat an MD so deep and do not call after promising he would meet I'll tell you what changes I made ​​this detector

Comment

Sorry, but...I don`t understand what exactly do you mean...???

Comment

I want to buy an Md to be like this or better that I have asked tell me, after helping me and I will tell you that iam changes made

Comment

and in that film had coil 32cm, not 45 like other

Comment

I want to buy an Md to be like this or better that I have asked tell me, after helping me and I will tell you that i am changes made,is it so hard to do you recommend something?

Comment

Hi lasser,

sorry for the late answer, I was busy the last week.
                                thank you for the youtube video.

I repeat: What do you want to find ?

For goldnuggets you may use a pulse induction with 10cm coil,
                                for treasure chests you can buy the Jeohunter with 1m coil
                                or for pinpointing you should get the Garrett Pro Pointer and
                                modify it.

In the middle range your Pirate Black-Devil (I like this name )
                                seems to be unbeatable.

You also can try to get a Pulse Induction with 2m frame.

The cheapest solution for you would be to homebrew (built it yourself)
                                a special oval (eliptical) coil that you can use with
                                the Pirate Black-Devil.

Try dimensions 35x60cm double D (DD). These are two small
                                Ds. Or try 30x45cm for smaller stuff. Try to use more windings
                                as in original coil design for higher inductivity.

Try to inform the producer of the Pirate Black-Devil about
                                your modifaction so he can improve it. If you need money
                                perhaps he will give you good money for this mod or you
                                get the big coil for free. Any more questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X