vandal pulse 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scs View Post
    The fact that you can connect the two components does not make you competent.
    Hi scs, thanks for explanation.

Can you tell us how to get your improved version?

Is it possible to buy it as kit, populated PCB, or something like this?

What is power consumption and its sensitivity to small natural gold nugget (of about 1gram)?

Comment

I sorry .I want only joint business and will not send schematic for hobby. I want to win.

Comment

SCS not say anything to the detection of small natural gold nugget (of about 1gram)?

Comment

I sorry .I want only joint business and will not send schematic for hobby. I want to win.
          I am not asking you for free schematic. Please, read my questions again.

Google translation:

Здравейте SCS, благодаря за обяснение.

Може ли да ни кажете как да получите вашия подобрена версия?

Възможно ли е да го купи като комплект, населена PCB, или нещо подобно?

Каква е консумацията на енергия и чувствителността си към малък естествен злато къс самородно злато (около милиард грам)?

Comment

Hi my friend and thanks for your information

I have told that this detector drains about 130 mH, so i will test it to confirm this and to decide wich battery will work better.

Regards

Nelson

Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
            hello nelson

9v single block last all my testings, i measured and it falls down to 8,6 volt fully charged light over 9V i think is the lightweightest variant i have not test in field for hours but i think its ok to carry 2 or 3 9V block akkus in your pants as to carry 500g lead gel pack or 6*1,5v AA but try whats better for you

at the moment i build an test 1m frame
            will start with 12 windings of 1,5mm2 speaker cable

regards

Comment

The fact that you can connect the two components does not make you competent.
              Hi sasho, you as you are competent, why all your schemes that you posted are intentional errors. neither one of your scheme to work well and is popular as TGSL, IGSL and others? Publish diagrams to make them people so they make fun of people

Comment

to sinco-1

Why You make scheme and make money from this? Schematic is not good?I do not want to dispute here like a Bulgarian forum. There is a lot to you learn.No teaches his father how to make children.

Comment

to sinco1

Като си толкова способен защо правиш моята схема и печелиш от това пари?Нали схемата не е добра?Защо,уважаеми тарикате,не измислиш нещо по-добро?Много е лесно да запояваш готова схема и без дори да знаеш как работи тя да взимаш парите и да се правиш на велик пред наивниците.
                  ОТ МЕНЕ ЩЕ ВИДИТЕ СХЕМА КОГАТО ЦЪФНАТ НАЛЪМИТЕ!!!
                  I write in Bulgarian because I do not know English well.I sorry.

Comment

Като си толкова способен защо правиш моята схема и печелиш от това пари?Нали схемата не е добра?Защо,уважаеми тарикате,не измислиш нещо по-добро?Много е лесно да запояваш готова схема и без дори да знаеш как работи тя да взимаш парите и да се правиш на велик пред наивниците.
                    Please read the forum rules, and do your best to write in English.

Alternatively you can write in Bulgarian, and include a machine translation in English.

Comment

I figured they already do not worry, and that you posted that scheme, now's no roar, then stay in a mouse hole and reaches its boasting about how his great, then everybody can like you to add two elements to the scheme and Neko to fight breast that is his. I do not want to argue about anything, because of jealousy and such like you're in this fix. At the time when there was At the time when the state was certainly held a high position clear?

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Alternatively you can write in Bulgarian, and include a machine translation in English.
                        Just a man is incompetent can not write in English

Comment

Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post

google translation.
                          As a you are so capable why do my schedule and earn money from this? You scheme is not good? Why, dear TARIC not think of anything better? It is very easy to solder circuit ready and not even know how it works to take the money and to pretend to be great before naive.
                          FROM ME schematic WILL SEE WHEN blue moon!

Comment

Sold by sinco1 PCB are with faulty 32 kHz crystals and other components.SBG-PI you can easily make it yourself.

Comment

Sold by sinco1 PCB are with faulty 32 kHz crystals and other components.
                              Faulty 32 kHz crystals? I do not understand this. And how sinko1's boards are even working if crystals are faulty?

Дефектните 32 KHz кристали? Аз не разбирам това. Как съвет на sinko1 е дори на работа, ако кристали са дефектни?

Comment

I bought in the same company and i have problems with 32 kHz crystals.

Comment

Working...
                                X