SNIFFER XR-71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNIFFER XR-71

SALE Kit of metal detector SNIFFER XR-71 tested and ready for use.Two mode- manual and auto, frequency 400hz, controls- POWER,SIGNAL,SENS,GAIN,TUNE,TRESH,VOLUME, only € 100.If you order 3 or more, delivery is on my account
    Accepted with paypal.Best regards.
    Attached Files

hello

would buy it but max 80 euro
    delta pulse complete is available from turkey for 65€ for 20€ more you get coil too there

regards

Comment

Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
      hello

would buy it but max 80 euro
      delta pulse complete is available from turkey for 65€ for 20€ more you get coil too there

regards
      Hi, the price can be full-length, but for this price delivery for my account. thank you

Comment

Comment

what is the price for the sniffer xr71 ready to used with batery, charger, and 2x2 cable coil???

Comment

Originally posted by takhslambos View Post
            what is the price for the sniffer xr71 ready to used with batery, charger, and 2x2 cable coil???
            Hi,wy with 2x2m. coil? is this so large?with 1x1m. coil work good.

Comment

ok then tell me the price wirh 1x1 and 2x2 coils????

Comment

i need the 2x2 because i need to detect a iron box 20cmx20cm buried at 2,5 metre deep.is it posibole????

Comment

i need the 2x2 because i need to detect a iron box 20cmx20cm buried at 2,5 metre deep.is it posibole????
                  Hi, yes is it posible with 1x1m .coil and 2x2m.
                  Price is 350euro with 1x1m. coil or 2x2m coil no problem.

Comment

Goldfish 2pro

I can pay you 200 euro for the detector charger battery and 2x2 cable coil.

Comment

I can pay you 200 euro for the detector charger battery and 2x2 cable coil.
                      300 euro?

Comment

Goldfish 2pro

250 euro for the sniffer xr71 battery charger and 2x2 cable coil. all ready to used exept the 2x2 pvc pipes i need only the 2x2 cable ready with all the conections.ok?

Comment

250 euro for the sniffer xr71 battery charger and 2x2 cable coil. all ready to used exept the 2x2 pvc pipes i need only the 2x2 cable ready with all the conections.ok?
                          ok

Comment

email me photos of the sniffer xr71 and video of depth test my email is [email protected] also send me your bank account to send you the 200 euros.....

Comment

email me photos of the sniffer xr71 and video of depth test my email is [email protected] also send me your bank account to send you the 200 euros.....
                              Your colleague obviously tashak here for the forum

Comment

Working...
                              X