Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is only one detector better than Deus - it is Deus with larger coil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant agree more SD

The deus has been very very well thought because it has been designed by a metal detectorist with many years of metal detecting behind him.

I found in the deus everything i need from a metal detector EVEN kids can use it!!!!

RR

Comment

Originally posted by Rivers rat View Post
      Cant agree more SD

The deus has been very very well thought because it has been designed by a metal detectorist with many years of metal detecting behind him.

I found in the deus everything i need from a metal detector EVEN kids can use it!!!!

RR
      And i owe you a lager! Whole case!
      Because last 2 days i used "Thames" adjustments and got myself pretty nice finds!
      Overall; i got some 80e value in finds for 2 days!
      My most beautiful find was this coin:

Attached Files

Comment

IVCONIC i dont drink i m too busy for that ,i tend to get rid of everything which are slowing me down.I saw the amount of input you did for this forum and even if i did came out of the blue ,i thought that you should be rewarded.I dont own the forum but i like to share,and obviously love metal detectors.............try the other program the extreme depth one but it s hard core.I spoke with my mate to share your comments and he mentionned that once you have work out a field or a spot with those settings ,its very difficult to find stuff after............................

Going to France for a few days on saturday and be reunited with my beloved and faithfull Tejon (taking dust........)

RR

Comment

Dont forget to ground balance but do i really need to say that..........

RR

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

Sorry did have problem logging in for a while.......new headphones and coil coming out soon also the under water kit................and the upgrade

RR

Comment

Originally posted by Rivers rat View Post

.......new headphones and coil coming out soon also the under water kit................and the upgrade

RR
                Thanks for info .. How soon can we expected this new edition?

Comment

Should be before the end of this year!

RR

Comment

IVconic and others........i m running on sens 97 and reactivity at 4 good result with a slow sweep............................same settings as "Thames pro"

RR

Comment

• Originally posted by Rivers rat View Post
                      IVconic and others........i m running on sens 97 and reactivity at 4 good result with a slow sweep............................same settings as "Thames pro"

RR

Comment

• theyre working on a depth multiplier attachment so i heard so you have another very deep machine in your hand to find the hoards too

Comment

• Originally posted by target View Post
                          theyre working on a depth multiplier attachment so i heard so you have another very deep machine in your hand to find the hoards too
                          You mean Deus or something new from XP?

Comment

• Originally posted by WM6 View Post
                            You mean Deus or something new from XP?
                            for the deus ..

Comment

theyre working on a depth multiplier attachment so i heard so you have another very deep machine in your hand to find the hoards too
                              I can't imagine how far they can get insisting on more depths, because even now Deus is above any closer competition, especially considering depths.
                              So it would be real thrill to see what they will achieve!
                              I am frequently checking their site, looking for new firmware release.
                              Seems they will wait proper moment to do that, most probably some holiday, Xmas or New Year or similar...

Comment

theyre working on a depth multiplier attachment
                                Till those multiplier, seems there are another best VLF detector:

Comment

Working...
                                X