Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Pulse New Pulse Det very good Disc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Pulse New Pulse Det very good Disc.

Hi to All, this new Pulse MD search very depth and with good Discrimination. Video is into this link:
    http://www.farmet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2505

and Not affected from 50 Hz magnetic fields.

new video

Last new video and Link for English is http://www.farmet.net/royal_pulse_en.html

Best regards

Comment

From the videos and the performance they claim that Royal pulse is a strong alternative of Lorenz deepmax series. is there any comment about this????
      -i m a member in their forum but had no chance to see or test this device- if humhum tested this device i want his comments also-

regards\

Comment

Lorenz

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
        From the videos and the performance they claim that Royal pulse is a strong alternative of Lorenz deepmax series. is there any comment about this????
        -i m a member in their forum but had no chance to see or test this device- if humhum tested this device i want his comments also-

regards\

I not know that it is an alternative to Lorenz ,but I know that Royal Pulse have very good discrimination from Lorenz.

Аз не знам, че дали това е алтернатива на Лоренц, но знам че Royal Pulse има много по добра дискриминация от Лоренц.

Regards.

Comment

Humhum, please use GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!
          The correct translation is:
          "I do not know whether this is an alternative to Lorentz, but I know that Royal Pulse has a much better discrimination of Lorenz."

Comment

Originally posted by mikebg View Post
            Humhum, please use GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!
            The correct translation is:
            "I do not know whether this is an alternative to Lorentz, but I know that Royal Pulse has a much better discrimination of Lorenz."
            GOOGLE TRANSLATOR convert absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by humhum View Post
              GOOGLE TRANSLATOR convert absurd.
              h'm, h'm

Comment

Very good deep penetrating and discrminating metal detector. I advice as a 4 days user. Bought from Turkey in my trip.Works pretty stable with 1m and 4m square coil on any mineralised soil.
                Very easy to set it up. rotate button could be better but except that all is ok with this Md. Can be Lorenz alternative? No idea, i never used a Lorenz before but many other Mds. Royal is OK for me&fulfills all what a deep searcher needs.Mostly stability i liked.

Comment

Here are my last opinions for Royal after using enough long time on some fields.

---Royal is unbelievable stable in most of the grounds that you cannot understand whether it's working or not.so most oftenly i could set it to highest(0) threshold to hear tiktik tiks
                  ---12,5" DD coil is not that deep that i expected so better to go for 12.5" Mono coil instead.
                  ---8m universal cable i could use it only double as 1m x 1m and it is quite deep without any false signals.
                  --- Discrimination is good by enough strong signals but weak signals cannot be discriminated as well as strong signals.DD coil and 1m x 1m coils both have discrimination. DD coil has better discrimination but less depth than expected. As the manufacturer mentioned via e-mail to me, 12,5inch mono coil is deeper if depth advantage wanted.
                  --- Discrimination is somehow different in this MD. You find the signal then lift a a bit the coil up(whether the signal is weak or strong) then see the exact discrimination on screen. Yes it works good.
                  --- Royal is easy to set up. No extra knowladge needed about Mds.But only needed a bit experience how to carry the big coil.
                  --- I did not use delay modes but only ground settings in some cases. I found out that ground setting is best working on the ground=0 setting and then zeroing in most fields.

After all, having little cons i guess it worths for this MD.Happy with that for now.

Comment

Working...
                  X