LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1451  
Old 01-04-2017, 11:13 AM
mustefa ubram's Avatar
mustefa ubram mustefa ubram is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Germany-Hanover
Posts: 292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Mustefa,

The compass effect is due as already mentioned the excessive amplification and manifests as a signal that occurs in the north / south direction always with the same intensity by moving in this direction.

Best Regards
hi franco
What is I did not realize that the effect of Compass.Please explain more and clearer.
How have the effect of Compass?
How do I test for the effect of Compass?
__________________
Knowledge is the greatest wealth
Reply With Quote
  #1452  
Old 01-04-2017, 12:35 PM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Don't all listen to him, he had no real experiment
Reply With Quote
  #1453  
Old 01-04-2017, 04:29 PM
FrancoItaly FrancoItaly is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Liguria, Italy
Posts: 827
Default

Hi Mustefa,

1- the compass effect is a defect.
2- appears only if the LRL has too much amplification.
3- manifests walking in the north / south or vice versa direction and amplitude of the signal remains constant.
4- do not know the cause, probably it has to do with the Earth's magnetic field.
5- the only utility is used to establish the maximum amplification of the LRL.
If I was not clear enough you have to ask to liudengyuand.

Best Regards
Reply With Quote
  #1454  
Old 01-05-2017, 10:36 AM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

You haven't the actual experiments, you are talking, you doesn't even have a decent PCB
Reply With Quote
  #1455  
Old 01-05-2017, 10:49 AM
FrancoItaly FrancoItaly is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Liguria, Italy
Posts: 827
Default

It is true and then?
Reply With Quote
  #1456  
Old 01-06-2017, 10:04 AM
ouiarabe ouiarabe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
It is true and then?


Mr. Franco
I thank you very much for your patience.and for all your time lost for the good of this forum and its members.
This is the smallest thing we can tell you
And that we are not all ungrateful
Reply With Quote
  #1457  
Old 01-06-2017, 10:28 AM
FrancoItaly FrancoItaly is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Liguria, Italy
Posts: 827
Default

Hi ouiarabe,

Thank you for your words, the spirit of this forum is based on the collaboration of all, every experience and every piece of advice is welcome.
In this regard I want to anticipate that a member of the forum soon will announce some improvements.

Best Regards
Reply With Quote
  #1458  
Old 01-06-2017, 10:46 AM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Is a principle on the radio
Reply With Quote
  #1459  
Old 01-06-2017, 03:04 PM
sakher sakher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 22
Smile

Hello Mr. Franco
We are thank you very much, and all respect to you
You taught me a lot of all details of this project
the work is good and i am now prepare the case of the device .
Reply With Quote
  #1460  
Old 01-06-2017, 03:44 PM
FrancoItaly FrancoItaly is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Liguria, Italy
Posts: 827
Default

Hi sakher,

Also to you thank for your words and as I said earlier there will be some news from a member who rarely seen on the forum, but that is very present in his laboratory and in open field. I am very grateful to him because unfortunately I do not have a chance to experience being away from home.

Best Regards
Reply With Quote
  #1461  
Old 01-07-2017, 01:02 AM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Thank you since 2013, so many fans around the world wasted too much energy and time.
Reply With Quote
  #1462  
Old 01-07-2017, 05:10 PM
dream_man's Avatar
dream_man dream_man is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
Thank you since 2013, so many fans around the world wasted too much energy and time.
liudengyuand dear respected friend, you are annoying the designer and other members by your disappointing posts. Please be aware what you say.
This man has freely shared what he experienced and there was no force to us for making that. Ample evidences from youtube or other videos consistently show that this device works properly. So please respect. Even there was no result, you should not talk like this. There is no loan on Franco.
__________________
I Will Win, Not Immediately, But Definitely.
Reply With Quote
  #1463  
Old 01-08-2017, 03:28 AM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

If you are more careful, you will find that the BBS of the video, not react to metal, it's just on the surrounding environment in a certain field, if you do the machine, you will find that, when you to the field experiment, it will alarm everywhere, the only change the magnetic field around you, occurring in the course of reaction, when you in the long buried metal, it will not have any reaction, the machine, only react to the alternating magnetic field, said that straight point of view, it is a radio circuit, is unlikely to have handed in the edge of the magnetic field, because the metal so you adjust the l1 and c10 is not have any effect, because the role of l1 and c10 is a frequency selective, only alternating magnetic field can produce induced current on l1, the closer and the resonance frequency, the induction signal, the greater the size but only if the metal is unlikely to occur the alternating magnetic field, so, don't be fooled by the video on the BBS, from 2013 to now, no one really use it can detect metal, said useful, just a lie, the lie can boost the enthusiasm of the people, let more people to study, exchange experience, including author, he didn't do any experiments, he just listened to some lies, easily believed them, blindly advocate it is useful, of course, the authors have no malicious, but for many fans all over the world, is a kind of vicious circle, always assume that somebody else's success, they have no success, in fact, anyone don't succeed, because of, can't be successful, that I personally experience and opinions
Reply With Quote
  #1464  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:29 AM
FrancoItaly FrancoItaly is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Liguria, Italy
Posts: 827
Default

Hi All,

It is true that I have little experience in real research (I have no time for this because of family reasons) but I spent a lot of time in the test field with some silver coins buried about 25cm. The signals were clear and unambiguous, but I admit that there were also many signals in the area. But it was a land cultivated for many years and then abandoned so there were many objects (including non-ferrous), buried. I verified this with the metal detector. I do not deny that my LRL (like all others) is critical to build and develop, it comes to amplify a signal (the one coming from the oscillator) many times until the self oscilation limit. If the PCB is poorly designed the stage will go into oscillation before you could get the amplification needed. In addition, the L1 / C10 value are critical and I can not guarantee that they are valid for each country, so it is necessary that everyone do the tests.

Best Regards
Reply With Quote
  #1465  
Old 01-08-2017, 10:40 AM
zakari's Avatar
zakari zakari is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 51
Default

hi all

liudenguid

I am sorry for you .may be you want to get more information from designer(franco) but this is not way

I am from middle east no italy
I declare I revealed copper and silver and bronze with this lrl

only i couldn't to revealed gold

may be your information isnt complete or your lrl has problem
Reply With Quote
  #1466  
Old 01-08-2017, 11:16 AM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

In principle, it is of no scientific reason,
Reply With Quote
  #1467  
Old 01-08-2017, 11:19 AM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Problem is everyone not to tell the truth, maybe he would joke said, he is successful, this will cause a lot of people believe that, but in fact he didn't succeed
Reply With Quote
  #1468  
Old 01-08-2017, 12:24 PM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Below, please make the feel a friend without effect
Reply With Quote
  #1469  
Old 01-10-2017, 07:16 PM
PanosP's Avatar
PanosP PanosP is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
Thank you since 2013, so many fans around the world wasted too much energy and time.
i don't know mister franco,he is from italy i'm from greece...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUzyKuUQExE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUKaU7awl18

[/url]image share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYI7-10ROg

if that is a lie then you are right
__________________
my best wishes
Reply With Quote
  #1470  
Old 01-11-2017, 01:09 PM
WM6's Avatar
WM6 WM6 is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Borovnica, Slovenia
Posts: 2,225
Default

You do not need LRL to get such targets everywhere in civilized world.
You need simple to dig hole everywhere and get such crap.
This video does not prove anything.
__________________
Global capital is ruining your life?
You have right to self-defence!
Reply With Quote
  #1471  
Old 01-11-2017, 01:19 PM
taxma1981 taxma1981 is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
You do not need LRL to get such targets everywhere in civilized world.
You need simple to dig hole everywhere and get such crap.
This video does not prove anything.


https://youtu.be/KYkCVakeJWY

https://youtu.be/nwDZBcncd2I

https://youtu.be/JFzrKP8zh9E

Reply With Quote
  #1472  
Old 01-11-2017, 01:47 PM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Yes, this video can't prove anything you find evidence of metal
Reply With Quote
  #1473  
Old 01-11-2017, 02:35 PM
FrancoItaly FrancoItaly is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Liguria, Italy
Posts: 827
Default

It is true these videos, as well as any other video, prove nothing, since each video can be manipulated, but here we are in a forum dedicated to lrls and I see no compelling reason why a member should lie on the operation of his LRL. There are no economic interests if not perhaps the desire to find something of value ...
I understand the disappointment of those who can not achieve positive results but does not justify the fact of accusing the other of lying. I try in every way to help those who did not succeed and I try to understand, for example, because in Greece some members were able to make running my LRL and Geo, who is very capable in this field, he failed.
Reply With Quote
  #1474  
Old 01-12-2017, 06:04 PM
ionios's Avatar
ionios ionios is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 39
Default

Μπράβο Παναγιώτη πολύ καλή δουλεία!!
Exellent job,
What about the second antenna?
In your video there are two telescopic antennas
How you connect them?
Reply With Quote
  #1475  
Old 01-13-2017, 11:28 AM
liudengyuand liudengyuand is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 78
Default

Don't let more people wasting energy, you don't have tested, you is a lie
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.