Basic Rules of the Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Rules of the Forums

Compared to some of the other Treasure & Metal Detecting forums, you will find my rules to be rather simple. I pay for this web site, 100%. I do not accept advertising money from anyone, therefore I do not answer to anyone. Everyone is invited to be candid. However,

• Be polite. Write messages as if you are standing in front of someone talking to them.

• Criticism should be relevant and constructive. If you disagree with something, state your case, and move on.

• Personal attacks, whether directed at a participant or a non-participant, are not tolerated.

• Don't post copyrighted material.

Posting a personal attack, even veiled, will result in an immediate 3-day suspension. Three such infractions will be met with a 3-month ban. This forum is not to be used to attack people or companies; if that is your desire I can recommend another forum that welcomes such behavior.

I also ask that posts be written in English to maximize participation. If English is not your native language, just do the best you can.

Forum activity can be sporadic, so don't be disappointed if your questions get few or no answers. Just try again. Remember, everyone here is a volunteer.

Also - we no longer discuss so-called "Long Range Locators" (aka LRLs) or dowsing in the Geotech forums. If you wish to discuss these subjects, please register at www.longrangelocators.com

- Carl
    Last edited by Qiaozhi; 04-08-2016, 04:43 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling mistake.
Working...
X