Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do not undestand you........

Comment

WELL YOU WILL SELL TO ME THE SNIFFER FOR 250 EURO????YES OR NO????

Comment

delta pluse

Originally posted by takhslambos View Post
        WELL YOU WILL SELL TO ME THE SNIFFER FOR 250 EURO????YES OR NO????
        hi i have done delta pluse with 15 inch /15 inch right angle coil. this is fit to medium size object like ten liter iron can [backed] large size metal like truck side metal sheet can detect 9 feet in air test complete device only 1200 Indian rupees ....ac no 24550100001806 bank of Baroda Indore India...rajesh

Comment

Please do not spam in my post.

Comment

[QUOTE=sinko1;148231]Please do not spam in my post. I DONT THINK YOU TRYIED TO SELL SNIFFER YOU TRYIED TO MAKE FRIENDS???

Comment

[QUOTE=takhslambos;148232]
              Originally posted by sinko1 View Post
              Please do not spam in my post. I DONT THINK YOU TRYIED TO SELL SNIFFER YOU TRYIED TO MAKE FRIENDS???
              Hello, yes, the machine can be sold and comment on the price. Yes of course may become friends.

Comment

ok.can you sell to me a sniffer xr71 foull operate with battery and charger and 2x2 coil.what price my friend???

Comment

Hi, new price 80euro and free shiping.Thanks

Comment

Hi Sinko

Let get this clear, you have for sale a full assembled delta pulse plus a 1x 1 mt coil for 80 euros and free shipping worldwide, is this correct????

If so, please let me know if you accept pay pal and if you ship to Santiago Chile SA

Regards and thanks

Nelson

Originally posted by sinko1 View Post
                    Hi, new price 80euro and free shiping.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nelson View Post
                      Hi Sinko

Let get this clear, you have for sale a full assembled delta pulse plus a 1x 1 mt coil for 80 euros and free shipping worldwide, is this correct????

If so, please let me know if you accept pay pal and if you ship to Santiago Chile SA

Regards and thanks

Nelson
                      Hi, no the price is for one kit.Assembled in box and made coil is very easy.Thanks

Comment

my friend give a price of sniffer xr71 foul operational with 1x1 and 2x2 coil cable.and also a photo and you will sell for soure.thanks.

Comment

Hello to you, we have repeatedly commented on these things, I do not think it makes sense, you are not honest buyer. The forum has to offer PULSE STAR for you it will be a borough. thank you

Comment

hello I am interested in your product as soon as I saw dating in mexico cp 60540 biene with the manual to make the coils and the instructions to assemble

Comment

which is the price with shipping to Mexico

Comment

I think sinko1, have some problems to understand in english.
                                Sinko1, if you want to sell metal detectors, is important that you give us clear information about what you are selling. This is photos of pcb, box, charger, coil, etc. Some people place photos from detectors that are not the one they sell, so placing photos of the original product you are selling, is very important.

Originally posted by takhslambos View Post
                                my friend give a price of sniffer xr71 foul operational with 1x1 and 2x2 coil cable.and also a photo and you will sell for soure.thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X