My Digital Pulse detector Delta Pulse 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

ossdr, If you want I can send you a pic included full hex.

I have some news about softwere. I made some modification. That is working more goodly now.

Also, I made some tests with some different coils. You can watch the my test video from following link. Some friends are working on new coils in our site. If you want you can follow us with following link for new coils and new improvements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAX-_...1&feature=plcp

Regards.

Comment

greats video , how much

Originally posted by Pasha View Post
      Hi,

ossdr, If you want I can send you a pic included full hex.

I have some news about softwere. I made some modification. That is working more goodly now.

Also, I made some tests with some different coils. You can watch the my test video from following link. Some friends are working on new coils in our site. If you want you can follow us with following link for new coils and new improvements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAX-_...1&feature=plcp

Regards.

Comment

Hi,

I made a test for 1x1 meter coil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLr_C...1&feature=plcp

Comment

Originally posted by Pasha View Post
          Hi,

I made a test for 1x1 meter coil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLr_C...1&feature=plcp

Nice
          I like excavator
          Cheers
          Detecto

Comment

Good video. Bulldozer just ace! But such a question. A fence made of metal? How many feet it was from the sensor during the test? Perhaps the "Delta" reacted to the fence?

Comment

Originally posted by smity View Post
              Good video. Bulldozer just ace! But such a question. A fence made of metal? How many feet it was from the sensor during the test? Perhaps the "Delta" reacted to the fence?
              That's exactly the same question i had watching the video!

Comment

Operator Manual DP3 ??

Hi @ll DeltaPulse 3 followers.

I have DP3 vers. 2.1. ++ 40cm coil ++ 1mx1m coil. I have all I need to go hunting.

Anyone have operating manual? As Pasha is busy, I believe that DP3 followers can collaborate to to collect docs/manual/field test/etc.

Im doing field test with DP3 and I need to know how to discriminate ferrous/nonferrous?? There is a lot info in LCD display that I can not understand.

MENU is as follow:

1- POWER:
                1-1 Frecuency (??????)
                1-2 Power

2- GAIN:
                2-1 Gain [ 1 to 7 ]

3- SAMPLE:
                3-1 Germ

4- TRS threshold )
                4-1 Threshold
                4-2 Sound ( passive only )

5 AUTO GROUND:
                5-1 Gap
                5-2 Low
                5-3 Normal
                5-4 High
                5-5 Sound

6 SETS:
                6-1 Languages
                6-2 Light (lcd)
                6-3 Disc ( open or close )
                6-4 DataSave ( no options )
                6-5 DataSend ( no options )

// End Menu //

One can explain these menus ??

Comment

Hi tjmlena
                  A sad story ---// End Menu //--I mean End story!!!!!
                  best time
                  j.

Comment

You can see in following link and attached file

http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/yeni/i...36152#msg36152
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Pulse
                      He owns the device and does not know Menu- what is useful !!!!!!!!
                      BAD BAD ,,,,Response must from the seller - because few of Member able to respond (who Buy ).
                      -i Sorry to respond in this way.
                      j.

Comment

Hello tjmlena,
                        I complete the DP3 and now I am working on coil and box.
                        I wil try to explain your questions as I can do. Please feel free to ask, If I know the answer, I will be hapy to share with you.

Frequency:
                        This term is used for number of pulses to send in a second.
                        By increasing frequency you will get quicker auto adjustment to different lands. But be aware when using the device with high frequency you will run out your battery more quickly. Just decide for a more responsive device against running out the battery more quickly.

Power:
                        This term is used for duration of each pulse.
                        If you increase the power you will get more deeper detection accordinly. But again you will run out the battery more quickly like frequency adjustment. More importantly, using high power mode, device will be much responsive against mineralization. So, use it in lowest possible values and increase as required.

Gain:
                        This term is used for gain factor in analog circuit of device. If you increase gain device will detect more deeper and be more responsive to mineralization. Start with lowest value available and increase it up to the point that you don't get false detection. Don't try to increase gain in a room full of metals, you can't make the device silent. Adjust the gain outdoor that you sure that no mineralization around. If you need to make test in a room, just use value "1".

Sample:
                        This term is used for discrimination of metals from dampening slope. It will define the start and finish points of sampling. These values are very important either in analog and digital circuit of device. A good adjusted sampling point will give the device best perpormance for deepest detection and disc. But these values that are auto adjusted according the objects under the coil when bootup or pressing to tune button. Device can make false detections when you move to less mineralized media to more mineralized media. This is why these parameters need to be adjusted manualy or you can simply press "tune" button for auto adjustment.

sample start:
                        This parameter is adjusting the start of sampling point from dampening slope. By this adjustment discrimination level and responsivness by metal type can be achived. when increased, responsivness to mineralization will go lower, but, at the same time yo will get less distance for detection and less disc. level for valuable metals. when decreased, responsivness to mineralization will be higher, but, at the same time yo will get more distance for detection and more disc. level for valuable metals.
                        It migth be choosen using with 1 or 2 step over auto adjusted value when used in mineralized lands.

sample finish:
                        with this parameter you can adjust the finish point of sample from dampening slope. With this adjustment you can define the responsivness of device to electromagnetic noise and ferro metals. By lowering this parameter you will get lower responsiveness to ferro. But, at the same time lowering this parameter adversely affecting detection depth of device.

Treshold:
                        This will define the value that detector give signal when it is reached. This parameter need a fine adjustment very closely to the level that device be silent, so this will help deepest detection. While this adjusted very near to silent/loudy border, device will be more responsive to little objects and mineralization.

Comment

thank you so much thunderbolt

your help is greatly appreciated

tjmalena

Comment

Hi every one

i want to begin make DP3

but i don't have hex file for DP3

I don't know that it work without hex file

pleas help me

Regards.

Comment

Hi mrmr16
                              read Reply #61
                              best time
                              j.

Comment

hi my Friends. sorry my english language not good.
                                I do not See Hex or Program File for PIC18F4520
                                Please Upload or Send to me. Thanks
                                I will test with similator and I will Survey.
                                I Will show to all Results. Thanks
                                My Mail [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X