Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's made a PC-base metal detector with usb interface !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PATCHES JUNIOR View Post
    Are you saying you are going to build a complete real metal detector and not just a computer simulation? That is great Aziz! Wish you good luck. Will we see it this year?
    Hey PJ,

you don't have to wait for the next version. Just use the latest detector controller and write your own "computer simulation" for it and you have a "metal detector".

But don't forget to code the "World's best ground balancing and discriminating technology" too. Otherwise, your "computer simulation" can't beat my own version.

Cheers,
    Aziz

Comment

• Originally posted by Aziz View Post
      Hey PJ,

you don't have to wait for the next version. Just use the latest detector controller and write your own "computer simulation" for it and you have a "metal detector".

But don't forget to code the "World's best ground balancing and discriminating technology" too. Otherwise, your "computer simulation" can't beat my own version.

Cheers,
      Aziz
      This is not Patches Junior talking now, but Steve in S California. If you really have the best ground balance and disc and are sure of yourself, I am willing to pay for your trip over here. Pay for your passport fees, airline cost, all lodging and food plus show you a good time in Southern California. Plus will hook you up with a patent attorney to protect your ideas. You could end up with a comfortable life if what you say is true. I even have connections a few other PI detector developers here in the USA.
      So please PM me if you are telling the truth and want to better your life! Thanks Steve.

Comment

This is not Patches Junior talking now, but Steve in S California. If you really have the best ground balance and disc and are sure of yourself, I am willing to pay for your trip over here. Pay for your passport fees, airline cost, all lodging and food plus show you a good time in Southern California. Plus will hook you up with a patent attorney to protect your ideas. You could end up with a comfortable life if what you say is true. I even have connections a few other PI detector developers here in the USA.
        So please PM me if you are telling the truth and want to better your life! Thanks Steve.
        Fair proposal.

Comment

Hey Steve, you shouldn't make the offer public. All the competitors will invite me too and I have to wait for the best offer finally.
          (I want to be invited to Oz guys! Or to China! And I'm waiting to be invited into the jail by the kraut's too. )

Re ground balance and disc:
          Yep, it's true and I'm not telling B$. I can't understand the hype for it. It's a simple and very trivial algorithm and everybody skilled in the art should "discover"/"invent" it with ease.

Steve, I have a better life already.

Cheers,
          Aziz

Comment

• Your "WAY" to easy to figure out AZIZ. Had a few PMs about your work. Sorry I asked. I thought wrong about you.

STEVE

Comment

Your "WAY" to easy to figure out AZIZ. Had a few PMs about your work. Sorry I asked. I thought wrong about you.

STEVE
              Who is building the Aziz detector? Has his project come to a halt or what. I understand he has stated elsewhere..."The project on the Geotech site is just a funny toy."

See....
              http://onehalfgram.freeforums.net/in...135&page=8#988

So, is his project a con job on his part or will it ever amount to anything??

Comment

• Originally posted by UrbanFox View Post
                Who is building the Aziz detector? Has his project come to a halt or what. I understand he has stated elsewhere..."The project on the Geotech site is just a funny toy."

See....
                http://onehalfgram.freeforums.net/in...135&page=8#988

So, is his project a con job on his part or will it ever amount to anything??
                There was a rumour, that he is in late negotiating stage about selling his know-how to ML.

Why you need to spread AU civil war here?

Comment

• Hey UFox,

you neither will get my "technology" nor any hints to it. You know, any additional hints will confuse you further.

Aziz

Comment

Hey UFox,

you neither will get my "technology" nor any hints to it. You know, any additional hints will confuse you further.

Aziz
                    Az-if, are you going to tell the Geotech forum members, those who are following you and building your supposed detector project, that you are full of it...

Comment

• Originally posted by WM6 View Post
                      There was a rumour, that he is in late negotiating stage about selling his know-how to ML.
                      After him handing over all his intellectual property did they take him to McDonald's, buy him a cheese burger, and say now let's call it square??

Comment

• Originally posted by UrbanFox View Post
                        Az-if, are you going to tell the Geotech forum members, those who are following you and building your supposed detector project, that you are full of it...
                        You need a kick in the ar.se to fly. Don't you fox?

Comment

• High Magnetic Susceptible Maghemite.

Did I show you my maghemite sample for ground balance testing? Do I didn't.
                          See below. It is exactly the same matter as occuring in very high mineralized ground in Oz. But this sample contains a much higher purity of maghemite and does not contain magnetite and other minerals.

uoykcuF [email protected], who are ridiculing my steel wool corrosion process.

Cheers,
                          Aziz
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Maghemite_from_Greenrust01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.2 KB
ID:	333413

Comment

Did I show you my maghemite sample for ground balance testing? Do I didn't.
                            See below. It is exactly the same matter as occuring in very high mineralized ground in Oz. But this sample contains a much higher purity of maghemite and does not contain magnetite and other minerals.

uoykcuF [email protected], who are ridiculing my steel wool corrosion process.

Cheers,
                            Aziz
                            A little testy today huh Aziz. I see your password "uoykcuF" from 1.5 forum is about par for your mouth spelled backwards. Is that your password here also. Put that bottle away along with dug please!!! We need you here!!!!!

Comment

• PJ, you can try this password: uoykcuF!
                              Or this: reknawamaI

Well, someone (or bunch of [email protected]) triggered my "thermo nuclear weapon"... but I could stop blasting it... yet...
                              Will wait, what is happening...

More to come...

Comment

• Hi guys,

I'm "cooking/baking" the rest of my "green rust" (well, it isn't looking green, it's almost black *LOL*, but it isn't FeO (Fe(II)-Oxide) ) . I'll show you some more samples soon.

Stay tuned..
                                Aziz

Comment

Working...
                                X