LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 PM
hung's Avatar
hung hung is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In LRL Land
Posts: 1,578
Default Bionic X4

One of these days I was talking to OKM about implementing a scanning software in the BIonic 01 for ground visualization.
Recently a Bionic 01 was solely used to locate Inca gold artificats buried 4 meters deep and it would be good to visualize them before hand.
They told me it was not possible at this time due it's required local emission in the ground for this to work.

I know that yes, it's not only possible but it's already in use a system (hint, hint) where emissions are sent and received with a microwave configuration system to acomplish this.
Maybe they certainly would have problems with their local 'FCC' regarding 'ilegal emissions' and won't do it.

However it's nice to see that maybe they thought adding a GUI to a Bionic LRL would be cool after our talk. And the X4 was born. Nice idea employing the android with bluetooth.

Anyway, it's a pleasure to see LRL manufacturers goin on strong on evolving technologies to separate serious Thunters from comedians who enjoy using toy ordinary MDs to find pennies in their backyard.

Well since I will not remain here in cheap talking with the usual hollow headed skepthics, I hope this post serves serious hunters who hang around here just to read relevant news.

Enjoy.

http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/pro...x4.php?lang=pt

PDF brochure

http://www.kooistra-detectors.com/at..._attachment=34

PS. Frank Casser is really funny on video.
Attached Images
 
__________________
"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Qiaozhi's Avatar
Qiaozhi Qiaozhi is offline
Guru (Administrator)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Anyway, it's a pleasure to see LRL manufacturers goin on strong on evolving technologies to separate serious Thunters from comedians who enjoy using toy ordinary MDs to find pennies in their backyard.

Well since I will not remain here in cheap talking with the usual hollow headed skepthics, I hope this post serves serious hunters who hang around here just to read relevant news.
Talking of comedians ... I see you've decided to return after a long absence.

And I notice instantly that nothing has changed. Still promoting useless non-working devices. Surely this video is just a joke (there's that humorous element again). It's just a pity they didn't spend as much effort creating a detector that really works, as they've obviously spent on creating their own version of Johnny English Reborn.
http://www.blockbuster.co.uk/product...ish-reborn.htm
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2011, 03:41 PM
WM6's Avatar
WM6 WM6 is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Borovnica, Slovenia
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post


I hope this post serves serious hunters who hang around here just to read relevant news.
Do not worry, serious naive will never run out - as rogue traders like you too.
__________________
Global capital is ruining your life?
You have right to self-defence!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-08-2011, 06:33 PM
goldfinder goldfinder is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Southern Arizona
Posts: 195
Default Cool video - doesn't really show anything

I kept looking for some kind of proof that the X4 was finding something - nada - zip zero - zilch = crap!
Really cool graphics and slick video. It would fool those who are fooled by glitz...
Goldfinder
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Qiaozhi's Avatar
Qiaozhi Qiaozhi is offline
Guru (Administrator)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
I kept looking for some kind of proof that the X4 was finding something - nada - zip zero - zilch = crap!
Really cool graphics and slick video. It would fool those who are fooled by glitz...
Goldfinder
I think the gold nugget icon that occasionally flashed on the screen was supposed to indicate the presence of gold. There were also two lines that presumably point to the target. As you noticed, nothing was actually recovered. The whole thing was a bit of a farce. Hence my reference to Johnny English, which (by the way) looks worth watching when it's released.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Mike(Mont) Mike(Mont) is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 801
Default

I wish OKM the best of luck with the new bionic. I kinda suspect the "4X" has something to do with the price tag. The original bionic was nearly ten grand$$$$.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-08-2011, 11:33 PM
WM6's Avatar
WM6 WM6 is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Borovnica, Slovenia
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

I wish OKM the best of luck with the new bionic.
OKM itself recognise that it is a crook:
Attached Images
 
__________________
Global capital is ruining your life?
You have right to self-defence!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Qiaozhi's Avatar
Qiaozhi Qiaozhi is offline
Guru (Administrator)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
OKM itself recognise that it is a crook:
It's funny, because (although you know it really says "Bionic Scan"); if you stare at for a few seconds, the "n" seems to turn into an "m".

It must be an optical illusion ... or something.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-09-2011, 12:50 PM
WM6's Avatar
WM6 WM6 is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Borovnica, Slovenia
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

It must be an optical illusion ... or something.
No illusion, this is "original Bionic 4x" reality. Ask Mike(Mont).
__________________
Global capital is ruining your life?
You have right to self-defence!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-10-2011, 11:49 AM
hung's Avatar
hung hung is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: In LRL Land
Posts: 1,578
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I wish OKM the best of luck with the new bionic. I kinda suspect the "4X" has something to do with the price tag. The original bionic was nearly ten grand$$$$.
The price is about 700 bucks higher than the B01.
But the bottomline is that high prices discourage people to open the box and mess around inside risking damaging the device.
If someday I were to sell my own built devices I would ask astonomical prices.

Anyway for what the B01 does for the current price of gold, in the first excursion finding only 1 KG of gold pays about 3 units already.

What turns hilarious is the fact that some 'skepthics' here seem to support a few homebrew LRL projects in this forum and curse the ones that are sold with high technology.
See ya around Mike.
__________________
"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Qiaozhi's Avatar
Qiaozhi Qiaozhi is offline
Guru (Administrator)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Anyway for what the B01 does for the current price of gold, in the first excursion finding only 1 KG of gold pays about 3 units already.
That would be true if it was actually capable of finding anything to offset the initial wallet mining; which I very much doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
What turns hilarious is the fact that some 'skepthics' here seem to support a few homebrew LRL projects in this forum and curse the ones that are sold with high technology.
See ya around Mike.
If the addition of high technology added any benefit, there would be no problem. But, since the basic concept is flawed, the high technology stuff only adds to the final cost, and helps to fool the technically challenged.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Morgan's Avatar
Morgan Morgan is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,408
Default BIONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
OKM itself recognise that it is a crook:
Oh yes
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Morgan's Avatar
Morgan Morgan is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,408
Default OKM versus PDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The price is about 700 bucks higher than the B01.
But the bottomline is that high prices discourage people to open the box and mess around inside risking damaging the device.
If someday I were to sell my own built devices I would ask astonomical prices.

Anyway for what the B01 does for the current price of gold, in the first excursion finding only 1 KG of gold pays about 3 units already.

What turns hilarious is the fact that some 'skepthics' here seem to support a few homebrew LRL projects in this forum and curse the ones that are sold with high technology.
See ya around Mike.

Not want to disturb OKM and your optimistic position on their side,but all BIONIC users are very sad with results,RESULTS are "O"

I have real working LRLs and im in position to CHALLENGE MINEORO,OKM or OTHERS,becouse im sure this NEW BIONIC is the same crap as BIONIC 01,with some EXTRAS to atract the rich people,and they will buy for sure...this is pure marketing and deceiving people.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-11-2011, 11:59 PM
WM6's Avatar
WM6 WM6 is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Borovnica, Slovenia
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Not want to disturb OKM and your optimistic position on their side,but all BIONIC users are very sad with results,RESULTS are "O"

I have real working LRLs and im in position to CHALLENGE MINEORO,OKM or OTHERS,becouse im sure this NEW BIONIC is the same crap as BIONIC 01,with some EXTRAS to atract the rich people,and they will buy for sure...this is pure marketing and deceiving people.
Go Morgan, maybe you are on right way.
__________________
Global capital is ruining your life?
You have right to self-defence!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Mike(Mont) Mike(Mont) is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 801
Default

I'm certainly not defending OKM. I think their prices are obscene. At the same time I can't defend Morgan's logic that because someone has not found treasure means it doesn't work. This is skeptic logic and it's false. It might even be rooted in jealousy or even class warfare? Whether it works or not, I don't know and probably never will. Besides, the basic MFD type equipment works for me and many others and it costs about 20 times less.

I know we have been over this before, but there are too many reasons to list why treasures are not found. Equipment not working should not even be on the list. Assuming the treasure is there (very big assumption) and assuming the person has learned how to use the equipment (even bigger assumption) the very top of the list is site access or lack thereof. The get-rich-quick fever has to be up near the top of the list, too. People get hyper--even insane--and don't think clearly when they get so greedy. Yes, even metal detectorists can't use their metal detector. They start imagining the sounds are gold targets. And every treasure hunters motto should be "It's never as easy as it first appears."

Speaking of prices, I bought a metal detector cost over $600 thirty years ago. That's something like $2000 in todays dollars. Today you can buy one just as good for about $150. So I can easily conclude that I got scammed big time by a well respected metal detector company. Funny the sketpics who work for the MD companies use the same argument about LRL's.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Morgan's Avatar
Morgan Morgan is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Go Morgan, maybe you are on right way.
I have LRLs who work as LRLs and I NEVER THINK TO ASK THIS THOUSANDS OF EUROS,IF SOMEONE WANT TO BUY ONE FROM ME,anyway im not interested to sell,and the few i have built need circuts and coils camuflage 100% becouse VERY EASY TO BUILD AND CLONAGE.I can sell only limited PDKs for friends that i know WELL and to help them in TH. About OKM,they are allways studing the best way to deceive the crazy and rich client,so,i invite OKM to came here to my field test,and if BIONIC works as LRL i will put public my apologise to them.
I wondering,how is possible people believe in the NONSENSE 15 KM for locating treasure with BIONIC ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Morgan's Avatar
Morgan Morgan is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,408
Default Inga say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I have LRLs who work as LRLs and I NEVER THINK TO ASK THIS THOUSANDS OF EUROS,IF SOMEONE WANT TO BUY ONE FROM ME,anyway im not interested to sell,and the few i have built need circuts and coils camuflage 100% becouse VERY EASY TO BUILD AND CLONAGE.I can sell only limited PDKs for friends that i know WELL and to help them in TH. About OKM,they are allways studing the best way to deceive the crazy and rich client,so,i invite OKM to came here to my field test,and if BIONIC works as LRL i will put public my apologise to them.
I wondering,how is possible people believe in the NONSENSE 15 KM for locating treasure with BIONIC ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
Inga said,BETTER SPEND THE MONEY IN A SECOD HAND MERCEDES...


Name:  Inga not found treasure with BIONIC-01.jpg
Views: 5218
Size:  67.0 KB
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Morgan's Avatar
Morgan Morgan is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,408
Default MINEORO versus PDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The price is about 700 bucks higher than the B01.
But the bottomline is that high prices discourage people to open the box and mess around inside risking damaging the device.
If someday I were to sell my own built devices I would ask astonomical prices.

Anyway for what the B01 does for the current price of gold, in the first excursion finding only 1 KG of gold pays about 3 units already.

What turns hilarious is the fact that some 'skepthics' here seem to support a few homebrew LRL projects in this forum and curse the ones that are sold with high technology.
See ya around Mike.
Hung, i respect your atitude about MINEORO,yes in some conditions they can WORK as LRLs, the proof for this is the PDK circuit,this amazing Passive Receiver ,i supose, start with Alonso and Damasio,so MINEORO in special atmosferic and ground conditions will work.
But the OKM is a FRAUD that i advertise you better not promote here,and if you PM me,i can give you phone nr of people who test BIONIC in field,in BAVARIA, GERMANY,"O" results in HOT places for THs. So,be more kind with peoples wallet
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:23 AM
Funfinder's Avatar
Funfinder Funfinder is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 428
Default

Keep cool Morgan, don't waste your nerves!

When will this "substanceless" infotalk finally ends??
I hope soon, it's such a waste of time, it seeds aggressions and doesn't bring us any further to a proven real working long or at least medium range locator.

I'm pretty shure that OKM Bionic works somehow - yes - but the same unreliable as Mineoro devices.

But we have to find a way for a test procedure that is solid enough to win a trial.

Metal is metal and gold is no miracle and no wonder metal !!!

So it has to be possible that every kind of metal is detectable by OKM or Mineoro or whatever and if their Bionix x4 or any other such LRL claims it can find gold from a long distance first this device has to prove that it can find old rusty iron objects!

btw. what means "bionic"? quote from OKM: it uses the bio-engery of the user. WHAT??? This is totally nonsense or esoteric crap. It's like the claim that crystal clear quartz stones will purify the room and help against electro-smog.

btw. how much shall cost this new x4? 10.000 Euros?
This would be be robbery and fraud on a VERY high level if this unit doesn't find the claimed stuff and there has to be a way to test if it really works!

This is no crystal-ball used by a fortune-teller but reproducable electronical circuit in interaction with detectable signals (if it works).

And we will find a way to test this stuff - because this is very important, also for repeatable test sessions to improve the sensitivity and finding the needed adjustment methods.


Morgan, I hope your new 3-10 times better stimulation add-on is good enough for secure repeatable test sessions under variying conditions and you will find a way to make your PDK switchable to all kind of metals! Good luck and if you like we can work together "against" OKM until we know what's really going on with their LRLs.


Perhaps I will mail them in german and ask them how they want to secure me that their stuff is really working... If they think they can sell extremly overpriced stuff that nobody is able to control and proof how and if those are working indeed they have no idea how much possibilities I can find to get the whole truth about their LRLs!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Qiaozhi's Avatar
Qiaozhi Qiaozhi is offline
Guru (Administrator)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
At the same time I can't defend Morgan's logic that because someone has not found treasure means it doesn't work. This is skeptic logic and it's false.

So what sort of logic is it then?
If it doesn't detect treasure, then the conclusion is that it doesn't work as advertised. They didn't even find anything in the promotional video. It was more of a mockery than a serious piece of work. How much more self deception can you stand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Whether it works or not, I don't know and probably never will.
In that case you need to determine the facts first, before giving an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Speaking of prices, I bought a metal detector cost over $600 thirty years ago. That's something like $2000 in todays dollars. Today you can buy one just as good for about $150. So I can easily conclude that I got scammed big time by a well respected metal detector company. Funny the sketpics who work for the MD companies use the same argument about LRL's.
You were probably what's called an "early adopter". These are people who like to buy the latest technology, even though they have to pay a premium. The same piece of equipment is no being purchased by the "laggards", at a much lower price. This is called marketing, not scamming.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Qiaozhi's Avatar
Qiaozhi Qiaozhi is offline
Guru (Administrator)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,458
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
I'm pretty shure that OKM Bionic works somehow - yes - but the same unreliable as Mineoro devices.
How can you say you are sure it works? You've only seen a comical video, that looks like a James Bond parody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
btw. what means "bionic"? quote from OKM: it uses the bio-engery of the user. WHAT??? This is totally nonsense or esoteric crap. It's like the claim that crystal clear quartz stones will purify the room and help against electro-smog.
Now I'm confused. One moment you say "I'm pretty shure [sic] that OKM Bionic works", then you say "This is totally nonsense or esoteric crap.".
I know which one I think is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Perhaps I will mail them in german and ask them how they want to secure me that their stuff is really working... If they think they can sell extremly overpriced stuff that nobody is able to control and proof how and if those are working indeed they have no idea how much possibilities I can find to get the whole truth about their LRLs!
Good luck with that!
I doubt you'll even get a response. Well ... not a sensible one anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Mike(Mont) Mike(Mont) is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 801
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

So what sort of logic is it then?
If it doesn't detect treasure, then the conclusion is that it doesn't work as advertised. They didn't even find anything in the promotional video. It was more of a mockery than a serious piece of work. How much more self deception can you stand?


In that case you need to determine the facts first, before giving an opinion.


You were probably what's called an "early adopter". These are people who like to buy the latest technology, even though they have to pay a premium. The same piece of equipment is no being purchased by the "laggards", at a much lower price. This is called marketing, not scamming.
Faulty logic. It's called inductive reasoning. You take one peice of info and make baseless generalizations.

I don't know why I have to repeat, so I'll waste some more time and try to rephase for those with reading comprehension deficit. I bought a top-of-the-line metal detector. Many people say it works. Why am I not rich? I've spend hundreds of hours searching parks, old homes, you name it. I've done research, I've read many books on the subject, read internet forums from supposedly successful detectorists, but I'm still not rich. So if I use the skeptic logic I could easily conclude the metal detector DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FIND TREASURE. I think all those people who claim to have found treasure are full of it. The are self delusional.

It's called marketing when it's a metal detector and it's called scamming when it's an LRL. That's more skeptic logic.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-12-2011, 03:00 PM
WM6's Avatar
WM6 WM6 is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Borovnica, Slovenia
Posts: 1,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Faulty logic. It's called inductive reasoning. You take one peice of info and make baseless generalizations.

I don't know why I have to repeat, so I'll waste some more time and try to rephase for those with reading comprehension deficit. I bought a top-of-the-line metal detector. Many people say it works. Why am I not rich? I've spend hundreds of hours searching parks, old homes, you name it. I've done research, I've read many books on the subject, read internet forums from supposedly successful detectorists, but I'm still not rich. So if I use the skeptic logic I could easily conclude the metal detector DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FIND TREASURE. I think all those people who claim to have found treasure are full of it. The are self delusional.

It's called marketing when it's a metal detector and it's called scamming when it's an LRL. That's more skeptic logic.
If you cannot find yourself in this definitions, then look for Fraud:

"Definitions of Scam on the Web:


A confidence trick, confidence game, or con for short (also known as a scam) is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons (known as the mark) usually with the goal of financial or other gain. The confidence trickster, con man, scam artist or con artist often works with an accomplice called the shill, who tries to encourage the mark by pretending to believe the trickster. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam"
A ploy by a shyster to raise money.
www.nbmg.unr.edu/comstockscience/vocab1.shtml
a fraudulent business scheme
victimize: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
__________________
Global capital is ruining your life?
You have right to self-defence!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-12-2011, 04:01 PM
J_Player's Avatar
J_Player J_Player is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 4,351
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Faulty logic. It's called inductive reasoning. You take one peice of info and make baseless generalizations.

I don't know why I have to repeat, so I'll waste some more time and try to rephase for those with reading comprehension deficit. I bought a top-of-the-line metal detector. Many people say it works. Why am I not rich? I've spend hundreds of hours searching parks, old homes, you name it. I've done research, I've read many books on the subject, read internet forums from supposedly successful detectorists, but I'm still not rich. So if I use the skeptic logic I could easily conclude the metal detector DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FIND TREASURE. I think all those people who claim to have found treasure are full of it. The are self delusional.

It's called marketing when it's a metal detector and it's called scamming when it's an LRL. That's more skeptic logic.
Wait a minute... Maybe Mike has something here.

From what Mike explained...
When using skeptic logic we can conclude that metal detectors do not work because they do not find treasure.
And metal detectors are therefore a scam.
Any attempt to pretend metal detectors are not a scam is skeptic's logic.

Yup now we know how correct and faulty logic works.
But wait...

Let's check to make sure we got the facts right.
Let's look in some treasure forums to see how treasures are found.

Google shows Find's treasure forum at the top of the list. http://www.findmall.com/
Hmmm... Find's treasure forum has 28 sections that show recoveries made when using popular conventional metal detectors.
I don't see any sections showing recoveries made by dowsing or LRLs here.

It seems like everyone at Find's forum is talking about and posting photos of the treasures they found with their metal detectors.
Dang, there's thousands of photos of treasures they found with metal detectors, and more keep coming.
I wonder if findmall is a skeptic scam site?

Hmmm... maybe we should go down the google list to other treasure hunter forums.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/
http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/
http://www.treasurehunterforum.net/
http://www.treasurequestxlt.com/community/
http://www.mytreasurespot.com/

It seems every one of these treasure forums is full of photos of treasures people found with metal detectors.
This does not look like one piece of baseless information. It looks more like thousands of forum posts showing photos of treasure recovered.
Maybe Mike Mont's facts are wrong.
Is it possible that Mike did not find any treasure with his metal detector because he doesn't know how?

Very puzzling, this logic stuff...


Best wishes,
J_P
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Mike(Mont) Mike(Mont) is offline
Guru
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 801
Default

It's a true statement to say a metal detector does not find treasure, does not find gold. There is no metal detector made that can find gold. They can detect metal if within a few inches of it.

Most every metal detecer ever made is sitting in a closet somewhere collecting dust because the owner was deluded into believing they could get rich with it. Just look at the deceptive advertising. Very few (if any) people in the entire world can make better than minimum wage with a metal detector on a regular basis. The advertising doesn't tell you this.

Metal detectors will hurt you. Anyone who uses one on long term is probably suffering from joint problems. Knees are a bad one, but shoulders, wrists, back, you name it just about every joint in the human body suffers. In the end a person is going to give all the money they ever found to doctors and hospitals to repair the damage done. The advertising doesn't tell you this.

As for cache hunting with an LRL, let's face it nearly everyone who owns one is a cache hunter. Just by it's nature, cache hunting is few and far between finds. As I said there are too many reasons to list. And anyone who divulges what they found is a fool, fool, fool.

"Dream like you live forever. Live like you die today."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.