PDA

View Full Version : Inside Mineoro210-part1

Alexismex
09-12-2006, 04:02 AM
Hello Forum some month ago I tell you ,i will show you the INSIDE of the famous CDM210, without pro o con comments , I wll trace the board also in time, the main board was potting , it take me 3 hours to unpot and see the inside no big electronics just a micro Atmel and some transistors ,nothing relevant ...and for the final of the show I reconnect the unpotted board etc... and test ....oufff the board was working , for the second phase i will test the signals .... and trace the board with the denomination of each components ...for now I do not destroy the SENSOR for testing back , later I will open it to see inside ...Have a nice looking from photos.

Alexismex
09-12-2006, 04:20 AM
photo part 1 showing Mineoro front, back, wood box,sensor 1,2,3

Alexismex
09-12-2006, 04:24 AM
Photo of the principal board,front and back

Alexismex
09-12-2006, 04:28 AM
photos of the main board and small pottingboard

Alexismex
09-12-2006, 04:32 AM
no man's land,removing the potting

Alexismex
09-12-2006, 04:37 AM
testing the board after all the removing work....OK showing the nonlethal protection...

Geo
09-12-2006, 11:36 AM
:) Hard but very good work:) . Congratulation:) .If you will trace the board we wait for schematic.
Best regards

Geo
09-12-2006, 11:40 AM
The fable little by little falls:)

Carl-NC
09-12-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm interested in the sensor, as I was not allowed to open it on the PDC205 I was loaned. Also want to know... does it detect gold?

- Carl

hung
09-12-2006, 02:40 PM
You people are so amusing almost as child like.
See, characters like this Alexis only contribute in raising our reputation as demented as THr's.
Do you all pay for a new car for instance and then open the engine just to see how the pistons, cylinders, etc. look like?
If you are one like that, sorry pal you should be in an asylum.

This particular model was a short lived model pre fg78. It works but it's much weaker in terms of detection power in relation to the FG79 and 80. It's even weaker than the PDC 210. It was a necessary step towards the completion of the FG series.
It's got an 'Atmel' microcontroler which is not used anymore. The new series don't need it and in fact have more advanced concept.
But again fellows, despite of that this model works (don't know now after open) but it cannnot be replicated. You can assemble it piece for piece. It won't work. That's all I can say.
I will say it one more time. Only a total naive would think the inventors would sell a device which could be replicated. No way. Loose your hope.

I sent Damasio a link of this thread so he could see the pictures. He told me he's really sorry at someone who spends money on a device and then dismantle it. :confused:

hung
09-12-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm interested in the sensor, as I was not allowed to open it on the PDC205 I was loaned.

There's an egyptian guy I think who opened the ionic chamber and post pictures. Wasted his time. Found nothing.

Also want to know... does it detect gold?

No coments.

Kev
09-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Good one Alex.

Hung if this is the case.....
"But again fellows, despite of that this model works (don't know now after open) but it cannnot be replicated. You can assemble it piece for piece. It won't work. That's all I can say."

Then this contraption is nothing more than a fancy ouija board, yes spiritism. Accursed is anyone messing with that stuff, I've seen it for myself, it will eventually coil back and bite you, mark my words.

Kev.

Jim
09-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Two Thumbs Up!

Thanks for sharing :)

Qiaozhi
09-12-2006, 09:51 PM
This stuff really needs debunking. Excellent job, and keep up the good work. :)
Out of interest - I'd like to know how you acquired this Mineoro. From a disgruntled owner perhaps? :D

Also, what did you use to remove the potting?

schatzsucher
09-12-2006, 10:40 PM
couldn't one X-ray the sensor?

schatzsucher
09-13-2006, 12:40 AM
by the way:
can the sensor locate amber? :cool:

Alexismex
09-13-2006, 03:15 AM
hello Forum,
Thanks for your comments, as you see I am curious evaluate this stuff ( a friend give me this Mineoro and said :make your day with it!!!) another friend are experimenting with the latestttttttt model , if the aparatus do not respond also I did have it to play with!!!!
Soon I trace the board (it is easy because small area not much components)...and I will share the schematic with you guys.
Sometimes it is real beauty ...to see a non-sense electronics schematic, with lot of battery from 1,5V to 9V , inductors connecting from spacepeople, but I must respect the genious of making money like this with a Bravo ,Bravo, BRAVO ,because in my respect I can not, I am poor and infamous....Also it is marvelous for the same price to open a 80'S Textronic osciloscope and see all this beautifuls boards...
Hey Qiaozhi, I tell you my secret 70% to depotting all the epoxy and polyester, urethane and silicon resin ...USE cold (freeze) and hott temperature (500-600°) alternating , the resin brake gently very quickcly and many times the electronics resist very well (because the temp do not go direct to it, always the resine "brake" 3-4mm above the ic,resistor,inductor, etc...)...it is the essence of the technique, imagine the tools and you have the other 30% of the secret.you can see in the photo the scraped away in flakes and chunks.

Always I want to thank you very much Carl for this forum with the sharing of ideas and comments, make my life well all this years of Geotech, thanks again.
Remenber :what man does, man can undo!
All depend who are envolved!!!what you have some German blockauss in atlantique coast of France casi (almost) impossible to destroy!!!!!!

Dell Winders
09-13-2006, 05:46 AM
Alexismex, I don't stop over here much any more, but to see the time, patience , and effort it must have taken for you to reveal the componnents of this circuit, I am glad I did.

Many Thanks, for sharing your method and photos. I really appreciate it. You do good work. Dell

Esteban
09-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Most of the persons use incorrectly this detector. For me, 205 and 210 really detects. I understand how works. Most of the time the beeps are laterals, because the black nose is as omnidirectional antenna. So, the owner walk in the direction of the front part of the "nose" and the beeps over.

This model has the enough "complication" or not for to detect at several meters. I don't understand why some experts believe that necessarelly a kind of a detector showed here must be complicate like a NASA's module.

mosha
09-13-2006, 08:55 PM
hi Esteban;

can you explain more, how can I determine the direction and the center if the black nose only omnidrection?

mosha
09-13-2006, 08:56 PM
hi Esteban;

can you explain more, how can I determine the direction and the center if the black nose only omnidirection?

Leto
09-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Alexismex thank you from my point of view you are true explorer.
for the second phase i will test the signals .... and trace the board with the denomination of each components ...for now I do not destroy the SENSOR for testing back , later I will open it to see inside ...
We are all waiting for the second phase..;)

Check if it detects minerals like on >Strange object found with mineoro ..< thread.

Potting electronics ??? - mineoros please use patent office if you have some true inventions.

Leto
09-13-2006, 09:16 PM
mosha please share with us your experience with Mineoro.
You wrote on Jan 2006
it detect the small air negative ionizer from 5 meters when I put the ionizer infront of the mineoro unit from 3 to 5 meters it beebs.

Beside ionizer have you detected anything else with it ????

Thank you.

hung
09-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Most of the persons use incorrectly this detector.

I totally agree.
Those people actually need two detectors. The Mineoro to detect gold and another detector to detect if they are doing it right...:D

goldfinder
09-13-2006, 11:44 PM
Excellent job of reverse engineering. I look forward to the circuit diagram. It will probably turn out to be a lot of fake circuits and maybe a gem or 2.

HUNG
Please don't make fun of board posters. When new technology claims are made that don't seem to fit in with the current paradigm AND the product is secretive then you will find those of us who are willing to make some effort to first validate and second to figure out how to duplicate it. Especially with such a high price tag on the product.

Goldfinder

Dell Winders
09-14-2006, 12:04 AM
:flag_us: There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro. It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

The instructions on the previous models suggest it will not detect fresh buried, or surface Gold. However the purpose for buying the Mineoro, is to find deposit Gold. If the customer already knows where Gold is buried, then what would be the purpose of buying a Mineoro?

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as it's limitations. Dell

In my opinion a novice would have difficulty tuning the previous Mineoro's, to the varible conditions merely by following the limited instructions in the manual.

If any one coming to Central Florida, USA needs help in learning to use their Mineoro, in the field, I'll be happy to help. Dell

schatzsucher
09-14-2006, 01:27 AM
why Nazi gold one doesn't find?

hung
09-14-2006, 02:02 AM
:flag_us: There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro. It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

The instructions on the previous models suggest it will not detect fresh buried, or surface Gold. However the purpose for buying the Mineoro, is to find deposit Gold. If the customer already knows where Gold is buried, then what would be the purpose of buying a Mineoro?

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as it's limitations. Dell

In my opinion a novice would have difficulty tuning the previous Mineoro's, to the varible conditions merely by following the limited instructions in the manual.

If any one coming to Central Florida, USA needs help in learning to use their Mineoro, in the field, I'll be happy to help. Dell

Dell, sorry but I disagree with you.
There's no catch 22 in using the Mineoro detectors. Just tune the knobs and you're set. The manual is clear and exact. What the user must and will eventually get is experience to interpret the beeps in different situations.
When a piece of gold is detected the signal kind of locks into it. If it's a big treasure, the beeps will be intermitent that only if the user is deaf he will not notice. No magic, no catch, no catch 22, no hard time to tune it, absolutely.

However the ionic phenomena and its rules to manifest MUST be acknowledged by the user in order to know its best momentum and also its limitations. Not the detector's but the phenomena limitations. This if the user is not aware of, will lead him to false diagnostics and the impression the detector is faulty. Pure delusion.
But anyway, it's not because you have the finest paints and colors that this will make you an artist.

schatzsucher
09-14-2006, 02:17 AM
the same of okm. when detector not work - the person is silly.

mosha
09-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I have mineoro DC2007 for more than 3 months.
the problem with mineoro the tuning because it affected by a lot of interference, like mobile phones, some clothes, gasoline vehicles, lightning, some kind of waves.

that is why when it beebs I can not make sure if I got a real target or not.

hung
09-14-2006, 03:16 PM
I have mineoro DC2007 for more than 3 months.
the problem with mineoro the tuning because it affected by a lot of interference, like mobile phones, some clothes, gasoline vehicles, lightning, some kind of waves.

that is why when it beebs I can not make sure if I got a real target or not.

Your detector will only get affected by the above mentioned items only if you place it real close to those targets as they all release electrical fields and electrostatics. This is normal and all detectors in the world will get the same interference.
A true long time buried gold target will be picked from a much more distant position due to the phenomena exaustively described in Mineoro's site. Experiment positioning your detector 30 feet away from the engine of your car. It will not beep. If it does it's because it's overtuned. In normal setting you will not get the car interference from this distance but will be able to detect gold perfectly. The ionic chamber is programed to beep at gold when the same type of ion is recognized.

As for lighting, the DC 2007 is not affected by it. In fact it helps detection in an open field. If you get beeps at lightining, again you are over tuned.
Of course in an open field detection is clearer for the novice.

The treasure target in Paraguay used to test the detectors lie in an area with power lines. Despite of that the gold target is picked.
Again, learn to use your device and study the phenomena. No secrets or mysteries at all.

Dell Winders
09-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Hung, the magnitude of natural (Solar magnetic) (ion?) interference, or it's residual effects, is not the same all over the world, as the the Mineoro instructions that I read suggest. The manufacturer seemingly does not know that the "One detector fits all conditions " approach does not apply to their product, or they are remiss in informing their Florida customers of this problem, and the buyers money has been wasted on a product that is rendered useless in these operating conditions.

Unfortunately, the customer is given no recourse to obtain a refund.

The product is not defective, or faulty, but the advertising inference, without an included dis-claimer is inaccurate, and mis-leading.

You no doubt experience less problems with the Mineoro in your part of the world than what we experience in this part of the world, and if you haven't tried to use the Mineoro, in all world conditions, you have no way of knowing.

You can only speak honestly about your own use of the Mineoro, in the operating conditions of the areas you have used it. You cannot speak authoritivly for, or relate to the magnitude of the problem experienced in Florida, USA, and the Mineoro manufacturer, has failed to address, or recognize the problem, resulting in at least one very unhappy U.S customer, who so far has been unable to sell his only slightly used Mineoro, even for less than half the price he paid for it. Mineoro, has made no offers to buy it back either, for even a half price bargain

I've revised my comment so as not to infer that Mineoro, does not work in every section of the world. I have only experienced it's difficulty to use in Central Florida, USA.

MINEORO LINK: www.mineoro.com (http://www.mineoro.com)
There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro during the unique operating conditions that are experienced in central Florida USA, and probably at times in other parts of the world, as well, It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

The instructions on the previous models suggest it will not detect fresh buried, or surface Gold. However the purpose for buying the Mineoro, is to find Gold. If the customer already knows where Gold is buried, then what would be the purpose of buying a Mineoro?

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as to recognize it's limitations.

http://treasureamerica.netfirms.com/phpbb/xx/gallery/data/503/minero.jpg

hung
09-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Hi Dell,
Hung, the magnitude of natural (Solar magnetic) (ion?) interference, or it's residual effects, is not the same all over the world, as the the Mineoro instructions that I read suggest.

I agree. I live close to the beach. Humidity here is a plague. Although the detector works here, it's almost like a rocket in a place where humidty is low.
I already told my experience with the PDC 210 in my friend's region. Besides being real low in humidity, the atmosphere is all ionized already due to this region being a mining one. The PDC performed amazingly there.
So of course there are differences from shore locations and mountain sites.
But bear in mind that this only accounts for longer distance detections. That's all. If there's a ton of gold buried in the sand of a beach for instance it might be detected from let's say 2oo meters away only. But if this same target were in a mountain low humidity region, it could be picked from miles away.
The inventor, Damasio, knows very well there are different regions and conditions throughout the world, but this in no way avoids detection at all. Only distance caption comes into play.
If this detector only worked in Brazil for instance, how come there are a lot of treasure found with the Mineoros around the world as Greece, Middle East, Europe, and even the US?

The manufacturer seemingly does not know that the "One detector fits all conditions " approach does not apply to their product, or they are remiss in informing their Florida customers of this problem, and the buyers money has been wasted on a product that is rendered useless in these operating conditions.

This is not a exclusive Florida issue. This relates to all places close to shore. There are occasions where you will detect perfectly at the beach. There are times you won't. This is not a limitation of the detector. This is a peculiarity of the phenomena.

Unfortunately, the customer is given no recourse to obtain a refund.

The product is not defective, or faulty, but the advertising inference, without an included dis-claimer is inaccurate, and mis-leading.
I will see if I talk to Damasio about this case.

You no doubt experience less problems with the Mineoro in your part of the world than what we experience in this part of the world, and if you haven't tried to use the Mineoro, in all world conditions, you have no way of knowing.

You can only speak honestly about your own use of the Mineoro, in the operating conditions of the areas you have used it. You cannot speak authoritivly for, or relate to the magnitude of the problem experienced in Florida, USA, and the Mineoro manufacturer, has failed to address, or recognize the problem, resulting in at least one very unhappy U.S customer, who so far has been unable to sell his only slightly used Mineoro, even for less than half the price he paid for it. Mineoro, has made no offers to buy it back either, for even a half price bargain

Dell, Florida is a beach site just like Rio, Aruba, Bermuda, Sao Paulo, etc.
Regarding your friend, I'll talk to Mineoro.

By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as to recognize it's limitations.

Again , intensity of ionic fields and best times for it to manifest is not a limitation of the detector itself.
The GDP is a great model. I played with it when I was at Garopaba last november. The ionic fields were awfully weak that period there and despite of that I could detect targets from several feet away where the PDC did not mark.

I agree the manual is somewhat too brief, but it covers the essential. How calibration is made. I'm not familiar enough with the GDP, but as for the PDC and now the FG80 one knob only, it's a simple procedure.

http://treasureamerica.netfirms.com/phpbb/xx/gallery/data/503/minero.jpg

If Damasio really makes it to go to US, and I happen to go with him, I think he would really appreciate to meet you as I certainly would.

Esteban
09-14-2006, 07:04 PM
I built an electronic long range detector based on I/B "normal" detector all knows. A person called Miguel Carreras has the happy intuition for to hot a piece of copper plate in a sunny day near 1 hour, so this plate is hot. Before, I comment him the existence of solar/galvanic battery I show in the link.

He try the apparatus before in cold, nothing.

After in hot, and now yes it detect very well at 2 or 3 meters.

In april of this year I had an insistent signal with the Mineoro 205 in old soldier encampment. The day was sunny and the sand reflect the light. When I "attack" the site from another angle with the Sun in my back part, I see a silver unearthed sectioned coin used as cent.

So, I understand this phenomenom is common for all kind of long range locator.

Also see:

http://www.thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=11392&page=5

Hope this info be useful for all us.

Qiaozhi
09-14-2006, 10:01 PM
the same of okm. when detector not work - the person is silly.
Haven't you realised? We're all silly here.
Fancy believing all that physics nonsense we learned at school/college/university. What were we thinking of?

Now where's that long time buried gold, or is that Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential I'm detecting?

Carl-NC
09-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Eh... I think it's your turn to retrieve the gold.

schatzsucher
09-15-2006, 01:58 AM
i informed a friend of this detector. this person is professor from a german university of geophysics. this was before 14 days - he laughs today still.

hung
09-15-2006, 02:25 AM
I also smile a lot even today, 2 months after this finding.
Last week I received my friend's phone call who said the gold vein this rock was taken will produce almost 200 g of gold per ton of rock.
I invite your teacher...Let's laugh together!

Kev
09-15-2006, 04:32 AM
Sure looks like a mighty fine specimen of chalcopyrite on quartz. If it does contain gold you'll need lots of nasty chemicals to extract it, the copper would be more valuable...
Kev.

Jim
09-15-2006, 09:48 AM
Haven't you realised? We're all silly here.
Fancy believing all that physics nonsense we learned at school/college/university. What were we thinking of?

Now where's that long time buried gold, or is that Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential I'm detecting?

If it looks like Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential, and smells like Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential…then, it more than likely is Continuously Replenished Alternating Potential. ;)

Leto
09-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Kev http://www.thunting.com/geotech/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?p=45705#post45705)
Sure looks like a mighty fine specimen of chalcopyrite on quartz. If it does contain gold you'll need lots of nasty chemicals to extract it, the copper would be more valuable...
Kev.

Tend to agree.. The other more popular name for pyrite and chalcopyrite is FOOLS GOLD.

hung
09-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Ha,ha,ha.
Yes. 'Fool's gold' which is already granted a contract to a government subsidiary smelting company at the standard stock value per gram.:cool:

The true treasure hunter/researcher goes in the field using the best tool he finds at his disposal.
He does not stay at home guessing if that particular device is a fraud.
Meanwhile, outside, time is going by...:eek:

Qiaozhi
09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
The true treasure hunter/researcher goes in the field using the best tool he finds at his disposal.

Many a true word said in jest! :rolleyes:

Esteban
09-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Ahhh!!! I never use the CMD models, yes PDC 205 and PDC 210 two threshold controls.

Chris2
09-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi,

Here a nice animation how the Mindoro should work.... Hopefully the hunter doesn’t have gold crowns....he/she might get crazy running after the treasure....

Actually it looks more like a fitness equipment ..... for body & mind......

http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/fg80.htm (http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/fg80.htm)

Chris

Qiaozhi
09-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi,

Here a nice animation how the Mindoro should work.... Hopefully the hunter doesn’t have gold crowns....he/she might get crazy running after the treasure....

Actually it looks more like a fitness equipment ..... for body & mind......

http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/fg80.htm (http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/fg80.htm)

Chris
But not for the wallet. :D :D :D :D :D

ivconic
09-18-2006, 10:07 PM
:rolleyes:
Very good job Alexismex!!! Congratulation!

Hung:
"You people are so amusing almost as child like.
See, characters like this Alexis only contribute in raising our reputation as demented as THr's.
Do you all pay for a new car for instance and then open the engine just to see how the pistons, cylinders, etc. look like?
If you are one like that, sorry pal you should be in an asylum."

Hung, so far as i understood this supposed to be technical forum, where people are supposed to share knowledge!?
If you want those people to put in asylym than this shows your attitude against many more real and honest stuff here.Is'nt that true?

What is all about mineoro devices to hide??? What secrets?? Maybe frauds?
Maybe easy money taken from naives?
Hung take my advice, do not defend mineoro products here any more....
With that kind of defence they gonna bust even earlier....
regards

hung
09-18-2006, 10:24 PM
'Share knowledge' is one thing.
Trying to steal proprietary concepts to reverse engineering is another completely different thing. This is called piracy in my country.

You buy a new BMW. Spend lots of money on it.Then you open the hood and start to dismantle the engine just for the sake of seeing the valves ...
Do you think this is a normal attitude? This is sane?
In my country, people like this take medication and recover in a big house painted white called... 'house of rest'.:flag_br: :eek:

Carl-NC
09-18-2006, 11:00 PM
'Share knowledge' is one thing.
Trying to steal proprietary concepts to reverse engineering is another completely different thing. This is called piracy in my country.

Reverse-engineering products is perfectly legal in the US, and in most other countries, I suspect. Metal detector companies do it all the time. So do lots of other industries. And, in some cases, it exposes outright fraud. Look at my LRL reports, ferinstance.

If it turns out that the Mineoro devices are legitimate, and really do what they are claimed to do, then they have nothing to worry about. And, if Mineoro has genuine technology they wish to protect, there are ways to do that.

You buy a new BMW. Spend lots of money on it.Then you open the hood and start to dismantle the engine just for the sake of seeing the valves ...
Do you think this is a normal attitude? This is sane?
In my country, people like this take medication and recover in a big house painted white called... 'house of rest'.
If I bought a $50,000 BMW, got in it, and discovered that it would only go 40 kmh, then I would definitely open the hood to see what I really bought. If I discovered a Briggs & Stratton 10HP engine under the hood, then I might feel a bit cheated, eh?

So as Ivconic asked, why does it bother you so much that someone would want to look inside a Mineoro? Is there something to hide?

This is the exact same response I got from LRL proponents when I started opening up other devices, and showing folks what they were spending $1000's on. Insults and personal attacks. Turned out the devices were outright scams. People have a right to know that, and those of us who uncover a scam, have an obligation to reveal it.

- Carl

Jim
09-18-2006, 11:23 PM
So as Ivconic asked, why does it bother you so much that someone would want to look inside a Mineoro? Is there something to hide?

This is the exact same response I got from LRL proponents when I started opening up other devices, and showing folks what they were spending $1000's on. Insults and personal attacks. Turned out the devices were outright scams. People have a right to know that, and those of us who uncover a scam, have an obligation to reveal it.

- Carl

BRAVO!! Well said :)

hung
09-19-2006, 02:27 AM
So as Ivconic asked, why does it bother you so much that someone would want to look inside a Mineoro?

Answer: It doesn't at all. In fact there ain't much that bothers me lately.:)

Is there something to hide?

Only the findings we the users eventually encounter.:p
- Carl[/quote]

hung
09-19-2006, 02:34 AM
Reverse-engineering products is perfectly legal in the US, and in most other countries, I suspect.

This really seems to be the true purpose of your existence isn't it?
Never create something. Always (TRY) to copy it...
That's your motto!

Qiaozhi
09-19-2006, 08:41 PM
That's your motto!
I think you'll find that's far from the truth. :p
But there is something called "re-inventing the wheel".
Unfortunately (in the case of Mineoro) the wheel is square. :D

Carl-NC
09-26-2006, 03:28 AM
I have moved all the nonsense to a thread titled "Misc Mineoro Banter". This thread is strictly for the discussion of Alexismex's Mineoro dissection. All other off-topic posts will get deleted.

ivconic
09-26-2006, 08:53 AM
:)
Bravo Carl!!!
Indeed very good decision!
Alexismex, man, this space is all yours!
We are waiting more photos! Thanks in advance...
regards
:)

Esteban
09-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Carl, as you have a Mineoro dissected in part, so, dissect you the sensor and show us!!!

Alex: do you can see the rules of the game?

Carl-NC
09-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Carl, as you have a Mineoro dissected in part, so, dissect you the sensor and show us!!!

I was not permitted to dissect the sensor, and had to return the unit to its owner.

Esteban
09-26-2006, 07:47 PM
Yes, you're right. Here your old post in attached Word. For strange reason, the pics are over. The black letters are mine.

But, has Alex permission?

hung
09-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Well, Carl's descriptions of what he thinks the parts of Mineoro are... I tell you. Very singular...
With all respect to his supposed engineering background it's like someone looking at a radio and spoting a fax modem.:D

hung
09-26-2006, 09:30 PM
I believe it is a simple regenerative receiver, used to pick up radio waves. I suspect the demonstrations I've heard about involve someone with an appropriate radio transmitter who can remotely cause the device to beep on command.

??????????? :p

ivconic
09-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Who's gonna stop me,you or anybody else to disect and reverse eng. any device here???? Who can stop Alexismex to do what ever he want to do with his device???
The best way to truth is to do it by yourself....
And who's gonna stop me,you or anybody else to post experiences here???
Good job Alexismex,go ahead!
:cool:

sisco
02-19-2007, 12:15 AM
Hi all

special thank ALEXISMEX for send these pictures.

this picture help me for i understand how ion chamber charge.

this picture is all i understand in your sended.

hope can send me picture of UP and DOWN of black part(smallPCB)because

maybe i understand base operation of this set . if can draw schematic of

black part (small pcb) this is end of helping.if you take a good picture from

up and down of small pcd i can draw schematic circuit.

i think the microcontroller is not important .

first and important how work ion detector part.

Email:siscopanorama@yahoo.com

thank

sisco
02-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Hi

excuse for my bad english

alexismex my means of up and down of small pcb is

Top layer and Bottom layer of small pcb(black part)

I tell the microcontroller is not important because AT89C2051 90% use for

analog comparator in pin12 and pin13 and we can detect voltage change

in this pins.

thank

Max
02-19-2007, 07:17 AM
Hi

excuse for my bad english

alexismex my means of up and down of small pcb is

Top layer and Bottom layer of small pcb(black part)

I tell the microcontroller is not important because AT89C2051 90% use for

analog comparator in pin12 and pin13 and we can detect voltage change

in this pins.

thank

Hi Sisco,
I dubt that this stuff could detect any metal buried object. Airborn ionic detection is fake stuff - can't work this way. Voltage changes can be related to infinite causes (rf noise, static, atmospheric...).

If this stuff works is not by voltage/ionic detection.

Read the "demistifing ion-chambers..." thread and you will know why.

Best regards,
Max

sisco
02-19-2007, 02:30 PM
HI max

i tell this is all understand of alexismex pictures in bottom layer of

mineoro detector and i tell if can take good picture of top layer and

bottom layer of small pcb(black part) may be i can draw schematic of this

part .

meanwhile i dont need to understand how work or what operation theory

because this device maked and working.i just need schematic to make this

detector.

thank

Qiaozhi
02-19-2007, 07:52 PM
meanwhile i dont need to understand how work or what operation theory because this device maked and working.i just need schematic to make thisdetector.
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that because the Mineoro FG80 has been made and is working, then you don't need to understand why it works.

You are horribly confused. :frown:

It is true that the FG80 has been made, but it doesn't work. Just a lot of random beeping, but no detection of gold. In fact, no detection of anything. That's the real reason you don't need to know why it works, because it doesn't. :nono:

Dell Winders
02-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Qiaozhi, you are horribly confused!:nono:

sisco
02-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Not problem Dell Winders

i draw bottom layer of black part of CDM210 by pictures sent Alexismex

and wait for send good picture for top layer to draw this and can

understand schematic .

Alexismex ....i am wait for top layer and part list

thank

Qiaozhi
02-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Qiaozhi, you are horribly confused!:nono:
I appreciate your concern, but what should a horribly confused and hopeless man do with his life? Perhaps take up the fruitless pursuit of mental dowsing... :rolleyes:

"If I look confused, it's because I'm thinking." - Samuel Goldwyn

hung
02-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Dell: Don't waste your time arguing with Qiaozhi about his nonsenses regarding Mineoro detectors capabilities. He sounds he would not find gold even with a regular and ordinary MD. I quit discussing and arguing empty statements like his for sometime now. You should do the same.

Sisco: Your shematic seems fairly acurate although there's much more involved besides the ionic chamber. Also one of the 9v batteries feeds the LCD display.

Qiaozhi
02-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Dell: Don't waste your time arguing with Qiaozhi about his nonsenses regarding Mineoro detectors capabilities. He sounds he would not find gold even with a regular and ordinary MD. I quit discussing and arguing empty statements like his for sometime now. You should do the same.

Sisco: Your shematic seems fairly acurate although there's much more involved besides the ionic chamber. Also one of the 9v batteries feeds the LCD display.
Aaah! Still around then?
I thought you were searching that treasure cave you "discovered" mid December last year. Or was it as "empty" as my statements?

Perhaps it's time to remind Carl about this -> ;)

When I get some time I'll start a thread that takes all the Mineoro "explanations" and shows what utter nonsense they are.

- Carl

robert
02-21-2007, 11:52 PM
:oh:
Does this man knows to swim?
He may fall into water and...!?
Luck for him, he hold mineoro...in case of accident!
:razz:

Max
02-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Aaah! Still around then?
I thought you were searching that treasure cave you "discovered" mid December last year. Or was it as "empty" as my statements?

Perhaps it's time to remind Carl about this -> ;)

Hi,
so I know now that this stuff is useful in underwater research too...:lol:
just jump in the hole...and start to swim...
wow...it's a IAN TORPHE's treasure finder...I see:rolleyes:

Best regards,
Max

sisco
02-22-2007, 01:18 PM
see this address:

http://knouzm.net/en/guider-3000.html

price in my country (convert to US $) : 9700 $

and

http://knouzm.net/en/scorpion-301.html

price in my country (convert to US $) : 10500 $

can tell me what price in your country

Max
02-22-2007, 04:39 PM
see this address:

http://knouzm.net/en/guider-3000.html

price in my country (convert to US $) : 9700 $

and

http://knouzm.net/en/scorpion-301.html

price in my country (convert to US $) : 10500 $

can tell me what price in your country

Hi sisco,
I'm not surprised that it costs 10000$ or so...but that someone pay for these units even if there aren't scientific proofs that this stuff really work as claimed.
I don't want to buy something if I haven't any idea of what's inside...beliving in advertising only...having no care of my money and my intelligence.
I'm an conscius consumer. If this stuff or anything else will work for real and scientific proved how...I'll buy. Otherwise never.

Best regards,
Max

hung
02-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Or was it as "empty" as my statements?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::nono:

Qiaozhi
02-23-2007, 09:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::nono:
Clearly it was empty then?
Strike one for the Mineoro FG80! :cry:

hung
02-24-2007, 11:59 AM
???????
Have I said it was empty?
You don't seem to be able to understand simple symbols... How can I expect you to understand the rest?

Qiaozhi
02-24-2007, 03:14 PM
???????
Have I said it was empty?
You don't seem to be able to understand simple symbols... How can I expect you to understand the rest?
So - was it empty? :???:

hung
02-24-2007, 05:51 PM
So - was it empty? :???:

Its not empty.

Clondike Clad
04-04-2007, 12:12 AM
The FG80 sensor could be like this.
If that is so how do it pick signals?

Qiaozhi
05-06-2007, 08:24 PM
hello Forum,
Thanks for your comments, as you see I am curious evaluate this stuff ( a friend give me this Mineoro and said :make your day with it!!!) another friend are experimenting with the latestttttttt model , if the aparatus do not respond also I did have it to play with!!!!
Soon I trace the board (it is easy because small area not much components)...and I will share the schematic with you guys.
Hi Alexismex,

Did you ever get around to tracing the board?

sisco
07-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Alexismex mineoro inside .

if can post parts value and good photo from PCB top layer can help me for

draw mineoro schematic.

Geo
07-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Hi Sisco. I believe that some persons don't like :nono: you to finalise the shematic of Mineoro...... Why:razz:
Regards:)

Geo
08-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Hi Sisco and all :) .
I cannot occupy (or i do not want). I wonder what becomes with the Mineoro. Before partial time Andreas sent a schematic to the Carl in order to him he publishes in a separate Thread in the Forum. The Schematic was not never published. Alexismex it dissolved a PDC (from the sensor up to covered with glue pcb) and suddenly is unable it presents certain better photographs in order that Sisco wants so to presents the schematic of PDC, and of course nor the schematic that it set it anticipates it presents. Of course it is more honest to us to say that he does not want to presents it to us. Finally someone sent an email to me and reported that in certain individuals they gave enough money so that stops the presentation of any schematic of mjneoro in forum. I wonder if can somebody to me say what happens? Because if is not in effect nothing from more then alone that we make they is a very good publicity to Mineoro.
My Regards :)

Max
08-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi Sisco and all :) .
I cannot occupy (or i do not want). I wonder what becomes with the Mineoro. Before partial time Andreas sent a schematic to the Carl in order to him he publishes in a separate Thread in the Forum. The Schematic was not never published. Alexismex it dissolved a PDC (from the sensor up to covered with glue pcb) and suddenly is unable it presents certain better photographs in order that Sisco wants so to presents the schematic of PDC, and of course nor the schematic that it set it anticipates it presents. Of course it is more honest to us to say that he does not want to presents it to us. Finally someone sent an email to me and reported that in certain individuals they gave enough money so that stops the presentation of any schematic of mjneoro in forum. I wonder if can somebody to me say what happens? Because if is not in effect nothing from more then alone that we make they is a very good publicity to Mineoro.
My Regards :)

Hi Geo,
maybe you are right, I don't know all the story.

I'm not interested at all in that stuff!

But it's even more simple:

this stuff is patented , right ?

Any attempt to reverse engineer and obtain real schematics of that thing, for the scope of making it available to the public, could expose the author to legal actions and million dollars request of compensation in trial.
Also the forum could be exposed for responsibilities related to intellectual property infringements.

Reverse engineering prohibition could be also explicit in the sell agreement or registration of product... to gain/mantain warranty rights.

I think that someone, outside mineoro people or supporters, have already all the schematics here but just wouldn't post for the reasons of above.

No real manifacturer of MD would like to start a litigation for a schematic posted here... cause what we do here is a kind of indirect advertising to their detectors and just few people can make good MD-clones. So their business is safe and , I say, also enforced by us.
The more the interest, experimenting, mods. etc the more the sells of MDs.

But for LRL is a different story: manifacturers of LRL don't sell hundred of thousands units as big MD manifacturers do every year, just thousand maybe ! Now even less...

So if someone post here entire schematic, anyone could build one (are simple), you build it and then post here that couldn't find anything with it... and many others do the same...

result is: you'll ruin all that LRL-market forever !

So I think they could have intimated to people making progress here to stop, otherwise they'll sue them.

Just my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

Kind regards,
Max

J_Player
08-07-2007, 09:01 AM
It is my understanding that the Mineoro FG series of detectors are not patented. Therefore, the only recourse that Alonso has is to bribe people to not publish schematics or photos of the internal parts.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
08-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Ha...ha...ha..:lol: ... so my friend Sisco don't wait :nono: for any photo or schematic for the Mineoro.
My best Regards:)

sisco
08-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Ha...ha...ha..:lol: ... so my friend Sisco don't wait :nono: for any photo or schematic for the Mineoro.
My best Regards:)

Hi Geo I living in historic city . and can see more historic location (from 2500

years ago near me to 4500 years ago with 100km distance to me) .

and metaldetector making not for me play or Temporization .

I see with my eyes in four years a go one time , worker when makeing road

find one jar of gold coin , and other time in two years ago find golden

gaud . you think this is a play ? not , distance between good metaldetector

and bad metaldetector is distance between riches and Temporization.

I can't buy good metaldetector so try to make best I can .

be Successful

J_Player
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi Sisco,

What Geo is saying is that AlixMex has been paid money to never show the schematic for Mineoro. He says you will not find a schematic to build this locator.

If you are looking to build a metal detector to find hidden treasure, you can find excellent instructions to build your own detector in the Technology forum for Golden Sabre and the Delta Pulse. Look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=12692
And look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=8003

Also look here for the hammerhead PI detector design: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16
You can buy circuit boards already done for the hammerhead PI.

It is a good idea to ask experts like Geo and Ivconic which is the best detector to build to find deep treasure. For large treasure buried deep, maybe 2-box is better.

Best wishes,
J_P

Max
08-07-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Sisco,

What Geo is saying is that AlixMex has been paid money to never show the schematic for Mineoro. He says you will not find a schematic to build this locator.

If you are looking to build a metal detector to find hidden treasure, you can find excellent instructions to build your own detector in the Technology forum for Golden Sabre and the Delta Pulse. Look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=12692
And look here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=8003

Also look here for the hammerhead PI detector design: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16
You can buy circuit boards already done for the hammerhead PI.

It is a good idea to ask experts like Geo and Ivconic which is the best detector to build to find deep treasure. For large treasure buried deep, maybe 2-box is better.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi JP,
he's doing MiniPuls PI... he's true skilled person I think, but maybe don't understand well english, so misunderstud Geo's words.

Best regards,
Max

Max
08-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi,
FOR SISCO: of course I understand it's not play for you, but read carefully posts before posting. Geo have no responsibilities that you haven't the mineoro schematic ready in your hands !

Read my post and all the others and you'll get the big picture: it's difficault that we'll see here other mineoro parts/schematics.

Then have to say another thing: your PIs seem good detectors and mods. but as I understand you need disc ? Don't you ?

You can't use two-boxes, have no money to buy e.g. OKM or GPR, so you focalize on homemade PIs: good. But they haven't disc !

I think that e.g. a PulseStarII or Lorentz could be good for you, why don't you search e.g. on ebay for PSII ? You could find used at 700-800eur.
Or try to obtain schematic of it and clone ?
They have some disc ability and find stuff at meters underground. Good devices.

Best regards,
Max

sisco
08-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Hi Max , this is true , my english is very bad and for understand many of your

word must use dictionary and maybe can't understand what you say true

or can't tell my purpose so use photo in my post.

thank.

Nihil Roma Maius
08-08-2007, 01:11 AM
He says you will not find a schematic to build this locator.

... has is to bribe people

Please, show me a Lorentz schematic here or somebody has in his bank data?

So, if you can't find a X schematic, the manufacturer bribe the people. Bravo! I have severals, but I cannot betray the confidence.

Read my post and all the others and you'll get the big picture: it's difficault that we'll see here other mineoro parts/schematics.

Is difficult to get Lorentz schematics, for example, too. I have 1,000 or more of all epochs, publications, officials, copies, magazines, books, handrawings, annotations, bla, bla, but no Lorentz.

I think that someone, outside mineoro people or supporters, have already all the schematics here but just wouldn't post for the reasons of above.

Eh??? reasons of above??? REASONS!!! :eek:

Kind regards,
Max

Good! First step to knowledge!

Please, I'll no post it.

Geo
08-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Hi Nihil.:)
Can you send me the schematic of the pointronic 98 because the schematic that you posted here is not clear:( .

Max
08-08-2007, 06:18 AM

So, if you can't find a X schematic, the manufacturer bribe the people. Bravo! I have severals, but I cannot betray the confidence.

Is difficult to get Lorentz schematics, for example, too. I have 1,000 or more of all epochs, publications, officials, copies, magazines, books, handrawings, annotations, bla, bla, but no Lorentz.

Kind regards,
Max

Please, I'll no post it.

Hi Nihil,

"

"

I just think that someone gain schematic from successful reverse engineering, not that someone inside mineoro or mineoro supporters gave any information about devices schematic/sensor etc.

Think that people around mineoro trust each other and don't want any real information about schematic or whatever goes outside and become public domain: this would ruin the business.

Also reverse eng. of processor code can be obtained with some more work, even if I think few people here know how do it, but it's possible.

All that doesn't mean mineoro's really work.

REASONS: possible reasons are explained in above posts by me and JP.

Just my opinion.

Best regards,
Max

PS: about Lorentz, yes similar conditions, no full schematic, no uP code etc
but difference is Lorentz are working machines and really good manifactured.

Geo
08-08-2007, 06:30 AM

Kind regards,
Max

Please, I'll no post it.

You have right But.... but.... but..
If a guy will open a detector and reverse the schematic (no problem) and he write here that "wait for the schematic"...... and all of us we waiting for it:angry: , but never we see it :angry: then there is problem:( . As i wrote before it is more honest to us to say that he does not want to presents it to us (and there is not problem). But my friend i think that you understand what i want to say and where it is the problem
Best Regards:)

Earthworm Jim
08-08-2007, 09:16 AM
No pain - no gain !

To discover the truth, some people need to waste big money!
This Mineoro thing is bogus!

Max
08-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Can you send me the schematic of the pointronic 98 because the schematic that you posted here is not clear:( .

Hi Geo,
my friend, these people never will give you any complete schematic of whatever branded LRL... but maybe just of some older metal detector... to make you trust them on other things... but not cause there is some real "good" secret or cause LRL devices really work... :lol:

Just cause if they give you an LRL schematic, you build that stuff then discover that you can't find anything with that they'll lose a "potential customer" ;),
and gain some "positive advertise" :lol:

It's a stupid poker play and they are just making BLUFFs here.

Only real "secret" is that these things don't work.

Best regards,
Max

Max
08-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi all,
I'm still more puzzled looking at these pictures of Mineoro inside...

Seems a waste of batteries , OR NOT ? :razz:

Even a monkey could design a power supply that avoid that waste of batteries...
Mineoro's are environment dangers! That's what I say.

Never seen any radio or whatever that need such a kind of battery store! :lol:

Nor the 1st Armstrong's radio ! :rolleyes:

Who design this stuff ? EH ? A MAD ?

Brilliant ! Smart ! Bright ! But mostly COMIC. :lol:

Who is your designer ? EH ? Mickey Mouse ?

Oh sorry, there are lot of battery store there in Brazil that gives you batteries for free... they lauch the batteries on your heads I think! :razz:

Oh yeah, you needed 27V and don't know that exist modern electronics !
Just 100 years old books... ! Ridiculos.

So after spent thousands dollars for the "device" user ran out of money due to batteries ! Total ruin these mineoro's ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kind regards,
and hope you mineoro-guys will study electronics next time before made such another crap,
Max

(ps: "crap" meaning "nonsense" not... :lol: )

Qiaozhi
08-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Maybe you should ask Esteban. According to a previous post he has this schematic:
Also have schematics of Mineoro (number 493 of my list):

493. Various Mineoro schematics, two boxes, etc.:
- 08 MI - Two boxes
- 89 MC - Two boxes
- BL 692 - Two boxes
- 8 VLl - MD
- 8 VLU - MD
- Modifications in Mineoro’s 8VLU
- CM 80
- D1 and D2 - BFO
- MP 10 - Two boxes
- DC 2006 - Pistol long range
- Pointronic 98 - Pistol long range
- DCH 85 - Pistol long range

Qiaozhi
08-08-2007, 08:11 PM
And here's how you change those pesky batteries -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mTieF9gPfU

Earthworm Jim
08-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Am i allowed to post HEX file for Alexismex's pdc here?
Since he already done good job by disecting device, i can complete this with hex. Dont ask me how i got it! Just to let you know; it is not possible to reread once programmed and protected ..2051. So i got it from other source. Anyone want it?
I can post it if administrator allows me....

Carl-NC
08-08-2007, 11:57 PM
But it's even more simple:

this stuff is patented , right ?

Any attempt to reverse engineer and obtain real schematics of that thing, for the scope of making it available to the public, could expose the author to legal actions and million dollars request of compensation in trial.
Also the forum could be exposed for responsibilities related to intellectual property infringements.

Patents don't protect against reverse engineering, or revealing details of the design. All that is perfectly legal.

- Carl

Earthworm Jim
08-09-2007, 12:31 AM
I agree...

Geo
08-09-2007, 03:31 AM
Hi all:) .
Personally I wanted only to comment for certain things that informed me and generally me bothered. I believe that the subject took bigger dimensions than that his deserve, and for this reason I personally stop:nono: here. Thanks for your opinions:) .
Best regards:)

J_Player
08-09-2007, 06:28 AM
It is my understanding that if a device is patented, then it is protected in the countries where the patent is registered against anyone else using the patent claims for commercial gain unless licensed by the owner of the patent. I thought the PDC and FG locators were not patented. Is there any patent on these locators?

Max
08-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Hi all,
Carl I know that rev. eng. is often legal in the US. I'm in the EU and know that also here in Europe it's the same thing, but you need some care if are in the EU to get out of troubles when rev. eng. something patented (e.g. a software but also hardware). In other countries could be, generally speaking, an illegal activity in any case.

JP maybe you're right on that they aren't patented...(and as Carl said patents don't protect from rev. eng. e.g. in the USA) but even if not patented there would be a sell agreement clause or something in the registration module (if any) that bind your hands about attempting rev. eng. the device. Like Microsoft did many times, cause they know that patents are not the way of being safe against rev. eng. e.g. of software !

Then you have to consider also which is the competent jurisdiction... cause this stuff is made e.g. in Brazil... and this could open international legal procedings too, to make things even more simple. :shocked:

About USA, as Carl said:

Question: Is reverse engineering legal?

Answer: Reverse engineering has long been held a legitimate form of discovery in both legislation and court opinions. The Supreme Court has confronted the issue of reverse engineering in mechanical technologies several times, upholding it under the principles that it is an important method of the dissemination of ideas and that it encourages innovation in the marketplace. The Supreme Court addressed the first principle in Kewanee Oil v. Bicron, a case involving trade secret protection over synthetic crystals manufacturing by defining reverse engineering as "a fair and honest means of starting with the known product and working backwards to divine the process which aided in its development or manufacture." [416 U.S. 470, 476 (1974)] The principle that reverse engineering encourages innovation was articulated in Bonito Boats. v. Thunder Craft, a case involving laws forbidding the reverse engineering of the molding process of boat hulls, when the Supreme Court said that "the competitive reality of reverse engineering may act as a spur to the inventor, creating an incentive to develop inventions that meet the rigorous requirements of patentability." [489 U.S. 141 160 (1989)]
Congress has also passed legislation in a number of different technological areas specifically permitting reverse engineering. The Semiconductor Chip Protection Act (SCPA) explicitly includes a reverse engineering privilege allowing semiconductor chip designers to study the layout of circuits and incorporate that knowledge into the design of new chips. The Competition of Contracting Act of 1984 allows the defense industry to inspect and analyze the spare parts it purchases in order to facilitate competition in government contracts. The law regarding reverse engineering in the computer software and hardware context is less clear, but has been described by many courts as an important part of software development. The reverse engineering of software faces considerable legal challenges due to the enforcement of anti reverse engineering licensing provisions and the prohibition on the circumvention of technologies embedded within protection measures. By enforcing these legal mechanisms, courts are not required to examine the reverse engineering restrictions under federal intellectual property law. In circumstances involving anti reverse engineering licensing provisions, courts must first determine whether the enforcement of these provisions within contracts are preempted by federal intellectual property law considerations. Under DMCA claims involving the circumvention of technological protection systems, courts analyze whether or not the reverse engineering in question qualifies under any of the exemptions contained within the law. "

In the EU:French legislation fully enables reverse engineering. This is the reason of the sybiline sentence at the end of Microsoft licence software licence (for instance), precising that the reverse engineering restrictions only apply if they are legal in the concerned country.

but then... cause of some EU legislation pearls, these are some "advices" for how-to:

first of all

"ASK FOR THE SPECS! i know this sounds weird, but it's a very important step. most of the reverse-engineering laws (esp. the EU ones) require that you be able to PROVE that 'the information was not available by any other means'. and only THEN can you do 'interoperability' reverse-engineering.
so, you must ask. send an email to Mr Bill Gates. do a follow-up telephone call [no, i'm actually not joking, although it does sound like a funny thing to do: hi, mr gates, please give us all of your secrets we want to do as well as you]. send out letters by courier to 1 microsoft way, by email to public forums where the people developing the software are known to hang out / respond." :lol:

"Buy licenses for all you use. Companies have been successfully sued not for reverse-engineering but for not having licenses for the e.g. software (or in some cases hardware) they were reverse-engineering."

"Find out what the legal attitude towards reverse-engineering is in the country you intend to work in. if it's not legal there, find some employees in another country, and find out what the legal aspects are w.r.t. importing that software." :lol:

So, you must consider internal law of country (of the EU) your company (our you as private individual) legally is/are/belongs! Really a MAZE!

etc etc etc

ALL TRUE ! I SWEAR !

Have to watch at many articles for other stuff... not Mineoro, of course.

All funny things... at the end to be safe doing that stuff someone must be resident e.g. at Grand Cayman ! :razz:

And all for doing just reverse engineering for "internal use", "interoperability" reverse-engineering, not discovering their "trade secrets" that way and make stuff public domain.

I think that even in the US could be a huge problem if rev. eng. results are then made public domain. But I'm not sure of that.

Anyway, I think Damaso don't understand a word of what I say here... so we are all safe ! :lol:

Best regards,
Max

J_Player
08-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Maybe it doesn't matter about patents. This locator works only in brazil and other South American countries where a cloud of gold ions are found hovering in the air above a buried gold target. This cloud of gold ions cannot be found anywhere else in the world, so the locator is useless when taken out of Brazil where the gold ions hover in the air 7.2 feet above the ground of buried treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P

Max
08-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Maybe it doesn't matter about patents. This locator works only in brazil and other South American countries where a cloud of gold ions are found hovering in the air above a buried gold target. This cloud of gold ions cannot be found anywhere else in the world, so the locator is useless when taken out of Brazil where the gold ions hover in the air 7.2 feet above the ground of buried treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi JP,
so you say that it's LOCALIZED as DVDs are ??? :lol:

"Ops sorry we sold you the SA/Brazil version that doesn't work in the US..." :razz: "...but you paid in usd, and is fine for us!"

That's why they don't work in USA and Europe maybe !
We have to ask Damaso about... or Hung.

Best regards,
Max

J_Player
08-09-2007, 10:27 AM
"ASK FOR THE SPECS! i know this sounds weird, but it's a very important step. most of the reverse-engineering laws (esp. the EU ones) require that you be able to PROVE that 'the information was not available by any other means'. and only THEN can you do 'interoperability' reverse-engineering.
This means I must send an email to Damasio and ask to please send infos for ion chamber, how to build, circuit schematic for FG80, what ics to use, how to calibrate? I think he never answers his email.

But no problem, I don't want to build locator that only works to find where cloud of gold ions is floating in the air.

Best wishes,
J_P

Max
08-09-2007, 10:44 AM
This means I must send an email to Damasio and ask to please send infos for ion chamber, how to build, circuit schematic for FG80, what ics to use, how to calibrate? I think he never answers his email.

But no problem, I don't want to build locator that only works to find where cloud of gold ions is floating in the air.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi JP,
but have you for real Damasio email-address ? Or he really exist as person ? :lol:

Someone saw him and could say he's real ?

I think all about this "mythology of Damasio" is fake... just my opinion.
He's fake and ethereal like his ion-clouds !

Just other persons that don't want put their real signatures under the mineoro's craps.

Just a mailbox in a desert ! :cool:

Best regards,
Max

Nihil Roma Maius
08-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi

Remember a case here a SA regarding a boat manufacturer that copy USA manufacturer design, and was demmanded in USA and all the boats was dissambled causes the design.

About Damásio, he exists, of course. In Mineoro web site you can find his photo. Also they manufactures walkthroughs, food industries detectors, etc. Maybe Mr. Damásio don't speak English, but yes there are persons in Mineoro who speak. (Not me!) Mineoro is the biggest detector factory maybe in all the Americas. You can see all thede securities detectors in http://www.mineoro.com.br

Here factory and persons: http://www.mineoro.com.br/mineoro/sobrenos.php

Max
08-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi

Remember a case here a SA regarding a boat manufacturer that copy USA manufacturer design, and was demmanded in USA and all the boats was dissambled causes the design.

About Damásio, he exists, of course. In Mineoro web site you can find his photo. Also they manufactures walkthroughs, food industries detectors, etc. Maybe Mr. Damásio don't speak English, but yes there are persons in Mineoro who speak. (Not me!) Mineoro is the biggest detector factory maybe in all the Americas. You can see all thede securities detectors in http://www.mineoro.com.br

Here factory and persons: http://www.mineoro.com.br/mineoro/sobrenos.php

Hi Nihil,
ok ok... maybe it (factory) exist for real and Mr. Damasio too...BUT "Mineoro is the biggest detector factory maybe in all the Americas." WOW MAN
Are big words... if you think at all Americas :

Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro, White's and all the others from US... it's a big family that control (with few other companies from UK and Australia) almost all the world market of MD !

Mineoro could made walktrough, food and bomb detectors too... but this is not a proof that their stuff is good engineered or well designed and even that it work ! Think at LRL...

Or maybe is just advertise... like many fake manifacturers do !

Fact is that in some places, due to political conditions and bad habbits (yes also this... brazil is not an exception, nobody offense, it's a fact) also bad manifacturers (of everything) make good bargains with local politics.

Happens in many places all around the world.

So I think that it's not so difficault win or to obtain a large supply of devices in such places... knowing right people and giving some "extra" to politicians.
Also other institutions like banks or law enforcement agencies there could use that stuff just cause of these "links".

At the moment in brazil any demagogy about autarky and economic self-sufficiency is performed by a neo-communist president. Or not ?

I know that I'm not politically correct, but anyway... that's the big picture!

Maybe mineoro MDs are good, who knows ? Maybe are reengeneering of other things, other wands... etc not so difficault. If chinese can do why not brazilians ? Or they are good cause of good design that time, original design I mean. Also this is possible.

But Mineoro's LRL are what we see here... just a bunch of BS.

And also Mr. Damasio, in the case he exist for real, and about LRL fantasies, is just another story-teller.

Kind regards,
Max

BTW: some pictures just show cad design sketches... not finished devices.

Nihil Roma Maius
08-09-2007, 02:37 PM
Security detectors is a great business in Brazil and maybe in the world: airports, banks, factories, government offices, etc. If you can go in vacations to Brazil, you can visit them. Mineoro is the biggest provider of security detectors in Brazil, and shure in SA. Of course, all these securities detectors exists, also Mr. Damásio.

I remember that Mineoro has 2 or 3 factories and labo appart. As they provides a very great quantities of security detectors, in this range maybe is the biggest factory in the Americas.

Max
08-09-2007, 05:36 PM
I agree...

Hi Jim,
I've seen the internal code of the hex you provided...
MCS51 instruction set, as expected.
Arch identified as 90S8515 not 89C2051

But code is fully MCS51 compatible.

Think could run easy on e.g. 90S8515 too and fine... but problem is understand what this stuff serve for.

I think it serves nothing. Just giving some random pulse ! :lol:

Anyway, I'm not sure of results cause stuff I've used to extract ehm is a bit homemade mod. version of other things... crappy like it or even worse.

Ops I've made reverse engineering ??? :razz:

Anyway, I'll not publish it cause Damasio could electrocute me from SA. :rolleyes:

Have no time for these BS.

Kind regards,
Max

Delbert grady
08-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Well Hung, they are taking apart your device to find its secret. Hope someone will discover answer to the dicky spy problem that is so bad on this type of equipement. Especially in UK

Earthworm Jim
08-11-2007, 10:16 AM
I can convert it to .bin, also trying to find way to reverse it to .asm?
Any chance?

Max
08-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I can convert it to .bin, also trying to find way to reverse it to .asm?
Any chance?

Hi Jim,
of course you can reverse... ehm with right things! :lol:
I've already made... (here, all process took 10-15minutes, cause have to set up some software to do it, real conversion took 2-3seconds) but I think that's not a good idea to post here... for two reasons:

1. I'm not sure of results (already explained)
2. I think that guys there at Mineoro have right to maintain secrecy over their software, even if it's bogus and don't works... that's not the point.

One thing is e.g. giving out the .hex for some reason... trusting e.g. a custmer service guy for a repair... or something like that, another is giving out original source code.

It's like when Microsoft gives you some patch... they don't provide you the full source code of windows or of the patch... just binaries.
Sourcecode is property of Microsoft.

Seems to me incorrect, wrong that I'll post their code here.
Even if I don't trust them as good manifacturer (at least of LRLs).

Of course, if someone there (Damasio ?) say that's ok to post I'll do.

Or we can put the question on vote here and figure out what to do with that stuff in a democratic way. :lol:

You have also to understand that when you reverse binary code you have no comments or everything that gives you an idea of what the stuff is intended to do. So you'll have to discover what's going on in software and figure out what kind of I/O the MCU performs, conditional loops and everything. It's up to you, and to do this you have to be a "master of (Atmel's) universe". :lol:

Anyway, if yours is just curiosity and want do it yourself it's not so difficault.
I've done under a unix operating system but you can do on others, just you need a good disassembler for the atmels and goodwill.

There is another thing: the possibility of loading all the hex code in an Atmel chip emulator... and see what's the thing really do simulating inputs etc.

Kind regards,
Max

strujas
08-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Alexismex you had started something , you should to finish it,, we need a better photo of big board (routing layer) , list of parts for big board and top side of small board, thats a 30 minutes of your time, hurry up.......

Max
08-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Alexismex you had started something , you should to finish it,, we need a better photo of big board (routing layer) , list of parts for big board and top side of small board, thats a 30 minutes of your time, hurry up.......

Hi Strujas,
don't blame Alexis for that. I think he has good reasons for not posting further details of these parts.

The fact he started a thread here... then finding, after, that was a bad idea couldn't be a constraint to him to post all the rest.

I think that if everything about mineoro's device(s) will be public domain nobody in the universe will never belive such an LRL work anymore.
They'll lose any (residual ?) credit in the world of TH. :lol:

So think it will be really strange see some other thing of that.

Just my opinion.

Kind regards,
Max

strujas
08-11-2007, 07:04 PM
It's not metter does it work, my opinion is that everything what any of us starts here should be finished, and then we can close that thread...

Earthworm Jim
08-11-2007, 09:13 PM
In old,good DOS times, there was Sourcer software for reverse ee on software written for 80xx6 processors...I used it oftenly at the time.
Is there anything simillar for atmels or pic's?

Max
08-12-2007, 06:13 AM
In old,good DOS times, there was Sourcer software for reverse ee on software written for 80xx6 processors...I used it oftenly at the time.
Is there anything simillar for atmels or pic's?

Hi Jim,
yes there are some, for windows now:

one is IDA PRO

http://www.datarescue.com/idabase/

Another is UMPS, but now discontinued ?

http://www.vmdesign.com/

Kind regards,
Max

gallileo60
08-21-2007, 01:36 AM
You people are so amusing almost as child like.
If you are one like that, sorry pal you should be in an asylum.

This particular model was a short lived model pre fg78. It works but it's much weaker in terms of detection power in relation to the FG79 and 80. It's even weaker than the PDC 210. It was a necessary step towards the completion of the FG series.
It's got an 'Atmel' microcontroler which is not used anymore. The new series don't need it and in fact have more advanced concept.
But again fellows, despite of that this model works (don't know now after open) but it cannnot be replicated. You can assemble it piece for piece. It won't work. That's all I can say.
I will say it one more time. Only a total naive would think the inventors would sell a device which could be replicated. No way. Loose your hope.

I sent Damasio a link of this thread so he could see the pictures. He told me he's really sorry at someone who spends money on a device and then dismantle it. :confused:

Oh my god, that is the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life....

You cant build it, and make it work, cuz we are magic....Oh my god, im not going to quite laughing for some time to come...

You can copy it, but it wont work, well hell no bright boy, it wont work.....Hahahahahahahahaha, Hung, thank you so much for making my day....You really at the very least should have your own Television show.....Tom

gallileo60
08-21-2007, 02:12 AM
That's your motto!

We have been reverse engineering things every since the crash in Roswell, NM....Where do you think the computer age started.........

BTW, we have created more here than you will ever know..Most all is copied cheaply by other places.........Tom

Max
08-21-2007, 06:57 AM
Oh my god, that is the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life....

You cant build it, and make it work, cuz we are magic....Oh my god, im not going to quite laughing for some time to come...

You can copy it, but it wont work, well hell no bright boy, it wont work.....Hahahahahahahahaha, Hung, thank you so much for making my day....You really at the very least should have your own Television show.....Tom

Hi,
yes, totally agree with you.

Problem is that even some "educated" people still belive something about these LRLs is true. :lol:

Some here still think that an homemade/garagemade BFO running at 300KHz freq. osc. could read a 3ppm or 30ppm (1Hz or 10Hz) variation due to a metal plate 50 METERS away ! :shocked: And discriminate metals too.

No comment.

Kind regards,
Max

ban
05-30-2011, 07:53 PM
how to circuit for this photos ?

ban
06-02-2011, 10:01 PM
hello
what circuit for photo? how to number for integrate

ban
06-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi
I am this long range metal locator( treasure scope ) made but this not work?

Qiaozhi
06-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi
I am this long range metal locator( treasure scope ) made but this not work?
You sound surprised! :lol:

sdragut
09-15-2011, 06:29 AM
[QUOTE=Dell Winders;45674]:flag_us: There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro. It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.
Hi Dell I live in Brisbane australia. I have a friend who has 4 mining leases in the east Granites NT and have been considering buying a Mineoro to speed up the research in the field.Did you mean what you said about helping? I am happy to fly over there to learn if/when you have the time. contact me on sdragut at yahoo dot com. Cheerrs Sam

Geo
09-16-2011, 05:22 AM
[quote=Dell Winders;45674]:flag_us: There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro. It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.
Hi Dell I live in Brisbane australia. I have a friend who has 4 mining leases in the east Granites NT and have been considering buying a Mineoro to speed up the research in the field.Did you mean what you said about helping? I am happy to fly over there to learn if/when you have the time. contact me on sdragut at yahoo dot com. Cheerrs Sam

Don't spend your time and your money for Mineoro. As we saw (all we who were Mineoro owners) these detectors don't work far from Brazilia or don't work at small or medium objects. Maybe work at big objects and under special conditions.

sdragut
09-16-2011, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=Dell Winders;45674]:flag_us: There is a bit of a catch 22, to learn to use the Mineoro. It's helpful for the buyer to have a known location of long time buried Gold to tune & test the Mineoro.

Thank you for your response. It seems that this mineoro product has a long way to go in establishing its' credibility in the field. I shall therefore turn my money towards some fo the German products and I will start off with the garret and fisher deep searching ones at least thye are proven to work. I appreciate your response.

mokkethon80
09-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Max what is the nomber in the whith color ic please and thank

Geo
09-22-2016, 07:12 AM
Max has 5 years to visit this forum....

mokkethon80
09-23-2016, 04:47 PM
What is number....who no that

Geo
09-23-2016, 06:20 PM
i wrote it at thread "Mineoro FG90".
It is TIL111

mokkethon80
09-27-2016, 02:33 PM
what the nomber all component in the transmite..help me please thnk...i finish in this mineoero..

Geo
09-28-2016, 05:31 AM
what the nomber all component in the transmite..help me please thnk...i finish in this mineoero..

Sorry but don't understand exactly what do you mean....

mokkethon80
09-28-2016, 10:14 AM
https://i.imgsafe.org/b96bf32faf.png what is all component please thank

Geo
09-28-2016, 10:20 AM
PDC210 has the ability to hear the beeps via wireless headphones. Components that you show are for the transmitting the beep for the headphones.
If you don't have problem to hear the beeps via the beeper then you don't need all these components.

mokkethon80
09-28-2016, 04:32 PM
thank you somuch GEO... cant i no you where you from:)

Geo
09-28-2016, 09:10 PM
From Greece... :flag_gr:

mokkethon80
09-29-2016, 06:04 AM
oh OMG ilike this greece nation.. thank GEO im from indenesian in west borneo.

mokkethon80
10-23-2016, 09:39 AM
Geo,,are u have the new schema LRL.?

Geo
10-23-2016, 11:41 AM
What are you mean with new???

mokkethon80
10-29-2016, 06:17 AM
the pistol lrl like andreas

mokkethon80
10-29-2016, 06:22 AM
sorry geo bad ingglis

Geo
10-29-2016, 01:32 PM
the pistol lrl like andreas

Don't play with it. Details are not all available!!!

mokkethon80
10-30-2016, 02:04 PM
Ooo,,,why geo,,

mokkethon80
10-30-2016, 02:19 PM
What abaout the pistol like Alonso ..do you No that What the all component,,to made it? It work are not.?

Geo
11-01-2016, 05:48 AM
There are n't info about ferrite coil, gap of ferrites and working freaquency of passive receiver.

mokkethon80
11-01-2016, 06:11 AM
thank Geo ..can u sand picture how make this and what componen inside pistol like alonso . www.saymok46gmail.com. thank😊

mokkethon80
11-02-2016, 09:27 AM
hy Geo can u show me photo lrl pistol like alonso ? schematic and inside compenent thank?

mokkethon80
11-20-2016, 07:00 AM
20 my pic this coil 20mh ist this rigth and why the signal drop and no signal