PDA

View Full Version : I now own a Mineoro FG80

Carl-NC
11-09-2006, 01:39 AM
OK, this might prove Qiaozhi right, that only "dazed and confused" people [spend] their hard earned money on a Mineoro. But I have now bought a Mineoro FG80, because I want to know once and for all if this thing is legit, or more bogus nonsense like every other LRL I've ever seen. My experience with the PDC205 does not fill me with optimism.

No, I am not going to tear into this, at least not for a while. I will run tests and allow Mineoro and their proponents to offer feedback on the techniques and results. When I am done, we will KNOW whether it works.

It has been raining here for 2 days, so humidity is essentially 100%. Testing will begin when the air dries out.

- Carl

nelson
11-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Thanks Carl for your big efford to help us to see if this machine really works has the factory saids.
I m not very active writing on the forums, but i always have a time to follow all posts.
Good luck and we will see whats going on with the FG-80
Best regards from Santiago, CHILE
Nelson
email:ce3llp@mi.cl

Jim
11-09-2006, 02:16 AM
Congratulations on your new purchase. Care to share with us on how you came about purchasing the FG80. New…used…factory purchase or whatnot.

Good luck on finding the Lost Confederate Treasure up in your neck-of-the-woods

Jim

Carl-NC
11-09-2006, 03:26 AM
Care to share with us on how you came about purchasing the FG80. New…used…factory purchase or whatnot.

No, I'd rather not... doesn't really matter.

- Carl

mosha
11-09-2006, 10:36 AM
carl

I own mineoro for 5 months, I noticed that after first calibration it will beeb after about 5 minutes, so you you will need (if it is the same case of my detector) to adjust it again.

we are waiting for your report.

good luck.

hung
11-09-2006, 12:33 PM
It has been raining here for 2 days, so humidity is essentially 100%. Testing will begin when the air dries out.

- Carl

If there's a long time buried and relatively big gold/treasure in an area, you will be able to detect it no problems even with high humidity. This only plays a major role and it's crutial for fresh gold detection.
One of the targets I detected in the ocean was done in a cloudy/rainy day. It will be taken care of upon my return from expedition.

Mosha is right.
Turn the detector on, calibrate as usual and wait for about 3 minutes for circuitry warm up and threshold sensing. Then you're set.

Excelent news for Mineoro owners.

The first upgrade for the FG80 will be available soon.
This upgrade will also automate the calibration sensing feature. That is, it will be no longer needed to calibrate the knob for different threshold detections. The user will only have to turn the switch on and turn the knob fully clockwise to 999. That's it. It will always be set for max sens in all situations. Pinpointing a big target will remain as usual, decreasing the knob until the center is found.

Also, Damasio told me he plans to open a workshop/lab in his trip to USA where besides demonstrations of the detectors, he will upgrade 'in loco' devices from users who wish to do so.

Well, gotta fly. Lots of things to do.:D

Carl-NC
11-09-2006, 01:01 PM
If there's a long time buried and relatively big gold/treasure in an area, you will be able to detect it no problems even with high humidity.

I have a US $5 gold coin buried in my test garden, since 2003. It's only ~8 inches (20cm) deep. Will this be a difficult target?

The first upgrade for the FG80 will be available soon.What will the upgrade cost?

- Carl

GTK
11-09-2006, 03:18 PM
I will be impatient to see the results from Carl. He is the most independent and reliable source out there, since there is a lot of conflict and secrets in this technologie... although i already know what will be said from him and from mineoro...:)

hung
11-09-2006, 04:27 PM
I have a US $5 gold coin buried in my test garden, since 2003. It's only ~8 inches (20cm) deep. Will this be a difficult target?

Humm.. Although it's too recent and also it's a little shallow you could.
Generally a target should be around 10 years buried to build a strong ionic field to be detectable at distance and the deeper the stronger that field also.

But if you know where this coin is buried, you have to wait for at least 4 sunny days after raining and set the detector to max sens. Eventually I believe you might get some beeps at about 5 to 7 feet away.

What will the upgrade cost?

- Carl

FREE as air.;)

Esteban
11-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Yes, wait few minutes and adjust in the most sensitive point you can.

"Attack" the area from different places and distances, move the detector slowly right-left, left-right, and study. Sometimes is more easy detect the object from several meters than very near.

Best detections occurs with your arm in 90º, horizontal. Also, when you pass over the object.

You can search in your patio for to detect other items maybe there are. But best results in inlands, in relics areas as battlefields, far for electric lines.

From user's guide:

Metals

Natural gold or treasures with continued beeps.
Also detects small objects with alternated beeps.
Eventually silver and copper or alloys.

fosfors
11-09-2006, 09:08 PM
where is Mineoro shematic?????:confused:

Qiaozhi
11-09-2006, 10:30 PM
OK, this might prove Qiaozhi right, that only "dazed and confused" people [spend] their hard earned money on a Mineoro. But I have now bought a Mineoro FG80, because I want to know once and for all if this thing is legit, or more bogus nonsense like every other LRL I've ever seen. My experience with the PDC205 does not fill me with optimism.

No, I am not going to tear into this, at least not for a while. I will run tests and allow Mineoro and their proponents to offer feedback on the techniques and results. When I am done, we will KNOW whether it works.

- Carl
Good luck with the testing. :)

I just hope you've bought the very latest model. There already appears to be an upgrade (according the Mineoro [Hung] Marketing Dept.) and you've barely got it out of the box! :eek:

Some possible stumbling blocks you should watch out for are:

1. It doesn't have the correct number of knobs.

2. The detector was accidently fitted with substandard components that somehow managed to evade the Mineoro Q.A. Dept.

3. You're not pointing it in a North/South direction.

4. The humidity is too high.

5. You're wearing nylon undergarments.

6. There's an "R" in the month. (OK - I made that one up.) :rolleyes:

7. The gold target is not buried deep enough, or not buried for at least 10 years.

8. You're either standing too close or too far away from the target.

Perhaps the FG80 is based on some Quantum Mechanical priniciple. Let's hope not. Otherwise the skeptic mentality could actually stop it working just by looking at it. ;)

With all the uncertainity, Heisenberg would be spinning in his grave if he could see this stuff. :D :D

I'm "watching" with interest. Hopefully this won't affect the results.

Seden
11-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Carl,

I too await your test results. At last the truth will come out once and for all. You would think if these units are so good, the people who bought these would be rich beyond belief not to mention all the demonstrations to the curious.
From the Geophsics books I own, it appears that Spectral Induced Polarization is going to be the best way to find treasure as it goes by the grain size of the material.

Dr. Erika Gasperikova's got a paper on S.I.P. using Natural Fields. I guess you could make a hand held unit which might qualify as an LRL and compete with Mineoro-do you think it would work? :rolleyes:

Randy

hung
11-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Carl,

At last the truth will come out once and for all. Randy

That's deplorable.
By saying that you implicitly state that Esteban and I are LIARS?!

We use these detectors for a long time and we have always stated the TRUTH. The truth is known for a long time already and the proof is in the pictures we have posted.

But in your case, maybe the truth will be never disclosed indeed, even if it's rubbed in your face.

Carl-NC
11-10-2006, 04:56 PM

The first upgrade for the FG80 will be available soon.

Mineoro has contacted me and offered the upgrade for free. I will defer for now, as I want to put some time in with the device I have.

That's deplorable.
By saying that you implicitly state that Esteban and I are LIARS?!

I think what most denizens feel is that you in particular, and Esteban to a much lesser degree, come across as spokesmen for Mineoro. That said, they might question your objectivity.

What folks want is a fair & balanced look at a Mineoro. Does it work? Under what conditions & limitations? Or does it just beep randomly?

Now, folks might also question my objectivity as well. After all, I'm clearly a skeptic of LRLs, and very vocal about it. But that's because I've never ever seen one work, even in the hands of so-called experts. If I find one that works, I'll certainly say so.

- Carl

michael
11-10-2006, 05:34 PM
This implies they were ready for the upgrade.If they had such a plan for upgrade, would be suitable to inform us or at least would wait and send the latest. What's their policy?!! what a ....
for me it's impossible to turn it back for upgrade.:(

hung
11-10-2006, 06:08 PM
I think what most denizens feel is that you in particular, and Esteban to a much lesser degree, come across as spokesmen for Mineoro. That said, they might question your objectivity.
- Carl

The fact I admire Mineoro's work does not necessarly mean I am allowed to lie or cheat about / for them.

Michael: He said he was offered an upgrade. It does not mean at present time however. As far as I know the upgrade is still in beta testing.

robert
11-11-2006, 09:39 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"Care to share with us on how you came about purchasing the FG80. New…used…factory purchase
or whatnot..."
"No, I'd rather not... doesn't really matter..."

I hope you didnt waste any money on that!? You can not be such rich man to waste money like
that?
If i had millions of $..i still wont buy that trash! I'll rather spend money on "chicks"
arround....like Hefner.....

Quiaozhi made points there! So right and true! I agree 100% !!!

"By saying that you implicitly state that Esteban and I are LIARS?!"
Or something else.....Lunatics,dreamers.....Who knows? Or maybe "choosen one" in which hands
everything works!? The world is full with miracles...these days!

Carl:"Mineoro has contacted me and offered the upgrade for free. "
Better that than $25 000 ! Somehow they trying to "buy" you Carl! Ha,ha,ha....

Carl:"Now, folks might also question my objectivity as well...."

So far NOT! But as an "stainless steel-sceptic" I am always awaken and ready to recheck
everybody....mostoften myself too!
I am a bit suspicious about your sudden rise of interest on FG80?!? What's cooking doc?
They offer you a lot of money...??? (this supposed to be a joke...)

Michael: "This implies they were ready for the upgrade.If they had such a plan for upgrade,
would be suitable to inform us or at least would wait and send the latest. What's
their policy?!! what a ...."
Michael if you look in their list of products so far....well....you'll see a hundreds of models
they produced so far....Nobody can compete them!
Just compare their production results with some other....like Fisher,Whites,Minelab....Ha,ha,ha..
They producing models like TV soaps....Ha,ha,ha....:D

But if you look more closer, you'll find out that all devices are almost the same inside....
With more or less components inside (nonsenced wired up..)....
All that shows very cleary their intentions to earn much money.....People have short memory...
One already "spitted" model which everybody knows as bogus, they easy change in another with
quite different name so new naives becomes cutomers easy....

"The fact I admire Mineoro's work does not necessarly mean I am allowed to lie or cheat
about / for them."

THE FACT I ADMIRE MY WIFE DOES NOT NECESSARLY MEAN I AM NOT ALLOWED TO LIE AND CHEAT HER....
BUT I JUST CAN NOT HELP IT....OFTENLY I AM LOOKING AND CHASING GIRLS ARROUND....HUH!:rolleyes: :eek:
Now serious; Carl it is very good that you have FG80....It will be so interesting to read
your observations about it. Do not wait sunny days. Start with experiments now,when raining.
Later when sunny, you may repeat tests and see the differences....
So far it showed that you are not liar, man can trust your judgements. Let's stay that way.
Also you do not suffer from prejudices which is very important here.
I am looking forward to read your posts on this subject!
Best regards
:) :) :)

Esteban
11-12-2006, 06:44 PM
I think what most denizens feel is that you in particular, and Esteban to a much lesser degree, come across as spokesmen for Mineoro.

I'm waiting for a FG 80 for to try intensive by myself. If I achieve the upgrade, better.

strujas
11-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Hi Carl I have one suggest for you go to some graveyard to examine device,,becouse many people are interment with their rings or chains for a long years...best regards,,and I wish you success

Qiaozhi
11-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Hi Carl I have one suggest for you go to some graveyard to examine device,,becouse many people are interment with their rings or chains for a long years...best regards,,and I wish you success
Looks like strujas is suggesting a new profession for you. :D
Carl Moreland - body snatcher! :eek:

strujas
11-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Hello Qiaozhi,,it's not funny,, I belive that's best way to test long range ionic devices,,,Becouse there are certainly a gold in the earth and if device working You will know

Carl-NC
11-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Hello Qiaozhi,,it's not funny,, I belive that's best way to test long range ionic devices,,,Becouse there are certainly a gold in the earth and if device working You will know

There are 2 problems with a graveyard... one, there is lots of other stuff buried there besides gold, so you won't know what is being detected... and two, there is no way to ground truth, i.e., I can't dig the signal to see if it really is gold.

- Carl

vcrb
11-13-2006, 05:10 PM
Carl, Go ahead and take it to a graveyard. In my testing the thing beeped EVERYWHERE or not at all ?
I assumed you already had a large test patch to test all the devices you have already passed judgement on ? Now, you are telling us that you have only a couple of coins buried for any length of time ? I must say that your testing is looking weaker and weaker as time goes on. Besides tearing into things how did you perform all your other extensive testing ? How can you even offer this big challenge and you only have a couple of coins buried ? Seems you should have put in an extensive test plot BEFORE you started all of your opinions. Just something I observed. It appears that even Mr. Dell might be correct in his evaluation of your methods. That is VERY funny !
VCRB

vcrb
11-13-2006, 05:14 PM
PS- If that is truly your picture on your message board I don't think I want a date !! :p

sony
11-13-2006, 07:04 PM
:rolleyes:
Bad luck!

If you were brasilian than you've find a lot of gold arround...but you are not...bad luck!

Pitty!

"Tomb raidering" is not such bad idea at all!?

How come that i didnt dig that before???!?

Qiaozhi
11-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Carl, Go ahead and take it to a graveyard. In my testing the thing beeped EVERYWHERE or not at all ?
I assumed you already had a large test patch to test all the devices you have already passed judgement on ? Now, you are telling us that you have only a couple of coins buried for any length of time ? I must say that your testing is looking weaker and weaker as time goes on. Besides tearing into things how did you perform all your other extensive testing ? How can you even offer this big challenge and you only have a couple of coins buried ? Seems you should have put in an extensive test plot BEFORE you started all of your opinions. Just something I observed. It appears that even Mr. Dell might be correct in his evaluation of your methods. That is VERY funny !
VCRB
How many coins do you think we need to prove whether Mineoro FG80 works or not? :rolleyes:
If it fails to detect two coins that are buried in known positions, then what hope is there? :confused:
Any Garrett, Tesoro, Whites, Fisher, or whatever could find a couple of coins in a testbed (assuming they are within detection range). So it should be a simple task for the mighty Mineoro FG80 with it's fantastic detecting distance. Don't you agree?
Of course, you could go hunting in graveyards at night, but I don't fancy your chances in court.

fosfors
11-13-2006, 07:21 PM
where is fg80 schematic!!???? :)

Qiaozhi
11-13-2006, 08:14 PM
where is fg80 schematic!!???? :)
Ask Esteban. :)

michael
11-14-2006, 05:08 AM
to make a test is such a hard dilemma for you ? test your gold sheet see if detects it or not why are you confused? it's the first step for test. some guys here continually have been telling "it never can detect any object it's not a metal detector,....", then simply see if can detect it or not. then go for a serious search project. why go far away?
you have problem in first step now want to go for the last step?
Carl, Why don't you emit any idea for fresh gold detecting? haven't you tried any? why?
Carl,are you really so desperated for a test?????!!!! I'm really sorry for you. really.

vcrb
11-14-2006, 12:26 PM
How many coins do you think we need to prove whether Mineoro FG80 works or not? :rolleyes:
If it fails to detect two coins that are buried in known positions, then what hope is there? :confused:
Any Garrett, Tesoro, Whites, Fisher, or whatever could find a couple of coins in a testbed (assuming they are within detection range). So it should be a simple task for the mighty Mineoro FG80 with it's fantastic detecting distance. Don't you agree?
Of course, you could go hunting in graveyards at night, but I don't fancy your chances in court.

If you can locate one ton of gold in a graveyard you would do better than we did ! We didn't have any luck at all, so "yes", I agree with you. I certainly wonder what FG stands for ? :confused: Good luck! (lol) VCRB

Carl-NC
11-14-2006, 04:41 PM
to make a test is such a hard dilemma for you ? test your gold sheet see if detects it or not why are you confused? it's the first step for test. some guys here continually have been telling "it never can detect any object it's not a metal detector,....", then simply see if can detect it or not.

Well, yes, I have gotten that far... the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.

Carl, Why don't you emit any idea for fresh gold detecting? haven't you tried any? why?
Carl,are you really so desperated for a test?????!!!! I'm really sorry for you. really.Not sure what you're asking... if you're talking about the Mineoro, I just haven't had time to work with it yet. I have several other priorities right now.

- Carl

Fred
11-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Mineoro has contacted me and offered the upgrade for free. ~
- Carl

So, you bought it new, right? .....Mouahahahaha
Sorry for that, just a joke i couldn´t resist.

This thread is really interesting, the results of your investigations will be really apreciated. Not only for the detector, but also for people´s reactions.
Soemone had to do it.
Fred.

Qiaozhi
11-14-2006, 08:43 PM
This thread is really interesting, the results of your investigations will be really apreciated. Not only for the detector, but also for people´s reactions.
Soemone had to do it.
Fred.
Yep - it's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it. :D :D

If you can locate one ton of gold in a graveyard you would do better than we did ! We didn't have any luck at all, so "yes", I agree with you. I certainly wonder what FG stands for ? :confused: Good luck! (lol) VCRB
Perhaps it should be renamed the FU80 ?? :rolleyes:

michael
11-15-2006, 05:01 AM
Hi, lastnight We received our FG80,albeit had not enough time and the place not appropriate, we just tested to see lest be out of order, no, was intact.
honestly it would detect every existence field there very sharply, about fresh gold no detection (at least at present) we should transfer it to our remote areas for serious tests.actually, gold-plated brass, I think that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.Carl, about this part are you sure? it's a real gold sheet with high alloy (at least 18) I used pure HNo3 and assured it is gold.

hung
11-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Well, yes, I have gotten that far... the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.

No time to go into this in details right now. I'm leaving for my trip.
Either one of the following:

1 - Correct weather conditions ( less than 50% humidity, hot sun, etc.) are not met (fresh gold detection).

2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice.

Get back to you lin two weeks upon my return.

hung
11-15-2006, 10:20 AM
[quote] it's a real gold sheet with high alloy (at least 18) I used pure HNo3 and assured it is gold.

Actually it's a copper plate covered with gold.

Michael good luck and hope to hear good news from you on my return. Maybe trade some pictures?:D

sony
11-15-2006, 06:52 PM

"...2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice...."

For the next 56 years...than you'll be master of FG80...!!!

Esteban
11-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Ask Esteban. :)

Really, I don't have this schematic.

Esteban
11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Carl: Adjust in the most very delicate point you can.

Some tips

Wait few minutes and adjust in the most sensitive point you can.

"Attack" the area from different places and distances, move the detector slowly right-left, left-right, and study. Sometimes is more easy detect the object from several meters than very near.

Best detections occurs with your arm in 90º, horizontal. Also, when you pass over the object.

You can search in your patio for to detect other items maybe there are. But best results in inlands, in relics areas as battlefields, far of electric lines.

Carl-NC
11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
In the very little time I've spent with it, I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward.

OK, I can set the FG80 on a surface, facing horizontal, and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep. OK, adjust it to where it begins to beep... it's beeping rather randomly... beeping doesn't change in response to any target.

Last night, I took a closer look at the "gold" sample provided with the FG80. At one corner I noticed a slight separation... I discovered that the gold facing is an adhesive foil. I peeled it back slightly, and the foil is far more rigid than gold should be. I'm wondering if there is any gold in this sample at all. I plan to do some acid tests.

- Carl

Esteban
11-15-2006, 08:09 PM
I know that this kind of detector works only for old items. Try in relic areas. After some time in use, readjust in the most sensitive point you achieve. I had other versions by Mineoro, but works for old items. The only time I found a item "at sight" was a section of silver coin in hot sand by the Sun, sunny day. I don't know why this hot item by Sun is detectable...

Carl-NC
11-15-2006, 09:17 PM
I don't understand why Mineoro would include a "gold" sample if the FG80 won't detect it. At the very least, this thing should reliably detect the included sample.

Dell Winders
11-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Uh oh! Looks like Carl, has wasted big bucks to add another LRL to his 20+ collection of LRL's he has never been able to learn to use. He now own's 2 Mineoro's, and never learned to use the first one, before buying a second one. How smart can that be? Dell

Jim
11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Uh oh! Looks like Carl, has wasted big bucks to add another LRL to his 20+ collection of LRL's he has never been able to learn to use. He now own's 2 Mineoro's, and never learned to use the first one, before buying a second one. How smart can that be? Dell

LoL…I find it humorous when a LRL manufacturer opens their mouth and makes an *** out of himself.

Quack

Qiaozhi
11-15-2006, 10:30 PM
"... Carl has wasted bug bucks ..." - Actually I both agree and disagree with this statement. Yes - buying LRLs is certainly a waste of money, and I'm pleased that you've pointed that out for everyone. However, in this case it does make some sense. The reasoning in this instance is to carry out a proper scientific study of this device, given the insistence by certain contributors to this forum that the FG80 actually works as advertised.
Personally I believe you are partly correct, inasmuch as Carl has certainly added another duffer to his collection of "already proven to be non-working" LRLs.

Carl-NC
11-15-2006, 11:19 PM

Could be that I've wasted my money, but if I did, I did so with my eyes wide open, and with the expectation that I would never see that money again. I'm OK with that. How about you, Dell... are you OK with that?

I've already wasted a heaping gob of money on bogus LRLs, but in the process, I've save a lot of folks way, way more money than I've spent. If the Mineoro also turns out to be bogus, then I expect a lot of people will appreciate my loss.

And, no, I don't own another Mineoro.

- Carl

Seden
11-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Carl,

That is very noble of you to make a sacrifice like that as you've spent some major money to help us out. You are either single or have a very understanding wife.
I have always wondered if some of these LRL's might have one small component of truth and it was so great when you took them apart for us all to see what they really are.
To bad Randi can't do that as he's losing credibility lately with me. Startted out good but is over the top now.

Keep up the good work as I can't part with money for even one LRL unless it's 100% proven in my presence-talk is cheap.

Randy

vcrb
11-16-2006, 02:00 AM
No time to go into this in details right now. I'm leaving for my trip.
Either one of the following:

1 - Correct weather conditions ( less than 50% humidity, hot sun, etc.) are not met (fresh gold detection).

2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice.

Get back to you lin two weeks upon my return.

Well-Well-Well............... seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine. We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail.
Makes me wonder why they included the sample ?
Or......maybe it only works for these dealers on this board ? Maybe stand on one foot, close one eye, spin in circles and PRAY ! I think some people are starting to see that Mr. Carl is not so smart. This forum has too many dealers and many questions to be asked. Very humorous.
VCRB
BTW- Has anybody figured out that this is the same product as OKM markets under another name ? Also that a man named Claude Cochran was involved with MINEORO for years. He sold many units and then had to apologize and take them off the market. Nobody has mentioned ? He was a friend of Mr. Dell also.

vcrb
11-16-2006, 02:06 AM
In the very little time I've spent with it, I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward.

OK, I can set the FG80 on a surface, facing horizontal, and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep. OK, adjust it to where it begins to beep... it's beeping rather randomly... beeping doesn't change in response to any target.

Last night, I took a closer look at the "gold" sample provided with the FG80. At one corner I noticed a slight separation... I discovered that the gold facing is an adhesive foil. I peeled it back slightly, and the foil is far more rigid than gold should be. I'm wondering if there is any gold in this sample at all. I plan to do some acid tests.

- Carl

This is it ? The Master Carl Moorland's report on the Mighty Mineoro ? We have waited in mass anticipation for a "scientific report". What we get is some guy playing with a box and knowing nothing.
Maybe you better take it apart and make a decision. It appears your testing is certainly flawed more that a bit my careless friend. My goodness, my young son could do a better job.
Can you post a picture of you doing your testing at your scientific testing facility ? You really don't need tear it apart as one of your forum members already did a much superior job than you. Just use that one. You have lost all credibility. On second thought, you never had any (LOL!)

Don't you know the difference between foil, gold and copper?

vcrb

Dell Winders
11-16-2006, 04:57 AM
SEPT 2005:
For what it is worth, from my own years of experience in field testing LRL, I don't necessarily agree with some of the information provided on the MINERO, website, or in the operator manual.

Nor, would I reccommend consumers paying more than $2,000 maximum, for any LRL, presently on the market. They all have inherhent limitations that need to be addressed and understood by the operator, for the effecient use of this type of product.

With that said, I did have a problem with the MINERO falsely beeping when there were no Gold targets and realized the difficulty an inexperienced operator would have knowing if the MINERO was tuned correctly, or even working properly,

After I tested for the best settings of the MINERO, in fluxuating "Strength of Field" conditions of Central Florida, USA conditions, and showed the purchaser his best method of usage of the product, the MINERO customer has since made six (6) presumed Gold locations with his MINERO.

Both, by personally re-checking his locations with the MINERO, and then comparison testing the locations with a Fitzgerald "SI-GO" LRL, my own "DDL Gold" (experimental) and OMNITRON PRO-4, and X-SCAN, models, five (5) of the MINERO targets were able to be confirmed by these other Locator's

Carl, apparently has an older version of the MINERO, and it may not be tuned correctly, or working properly, which give justification for his negativity.

The MINERO, target depth tool that came with the MINERO, was of a different design than the one that Carl, has pictured. We tested the "Depth" Probe on a deep target. The MINERO, was placed close to the Target location as in the instructions. When the Depth probe was touched to the ground on the possible 45 degree emenating "field" (Bishops Rule), the MINERO would Beep. When the Depth probe was touched to the ground elsewhere, the Minero would not beep. In this test it would beep 24 feet away from the non-electronic 'depth" probe. This test was repeated with consistent results.

I also experienced reactions detecting and tracing the "signal line" to targets, and the depth ring, using a pair of L-Rods with the MINERO power turned on. A lesser reaction occured on the "Signal line" with the Power turned off.

In my opinion, the MINERO, Does work, but not necessarily as it is advertised. Dell

Dell Winders
11-16-2006, 05:04 AM
OCT 2006:
I hadn't previously posted a detailed report on Mineoro FG-80, because my time has been limited, and there was not enough time during the short field trial for repeat testing and documenting, so there is little to report, but perhaps I can offer some insight to help curb unrealistic consumer expectations of the Remote Sensing Discrimination concept.
Operating conditions were very bad the day of the Mineoro FG-80, field trial with interference fluxuating in and out from one minute to every few seconds. Usually I just pack up and go home under those operating conditions because I can not achieve accuracy with any RSD, MFD or LRL under those conditions. That is fact!
In my opinion, you should take the following notes into consideration before you purchase any Remote Sensing Discriminator, or learning to use the Mineoro FG-80. The Mineoro, requires manual adjustment of the sensitivity control to obtain a threshold setting. You have a constantly changing Target "Strength of field" if you attempt to operate under adverse SMI conditions or it's residual effect. There is no electronic metering of SMI fluxuations by the Mineoro, or any other, that automaticly compensate for SOF changes. So unless you have a sensitive "field' strength meter, or use a pair of L-rods to meter and realize the fluxuations of target SOF, when trying to use the Mineoro, or any RSD during fluxuating SMI conditions it can be an exercise in frustration, and futility. This includes my own products.
What most people, and manufacturers, don't realize is that a gram of micron sized particles, generates the same "Strength of Field" as 100 pounds, or more of bullion. There is a common mis-conception that the stronger the response, the larger the target. It sounds logical, but thats not the way RSD or LRL works.
Also, from what I can see during the brief trial, the Mineoro, does not have the capability to determine the weight of a target. As a result, I suspect that it also will detect clusters of micron particles, which is commonly detected with other LRL & RSD. This Inherhent sensitivity to microscopic particle has helped give these locating methods a bad reputation because sellers fail to inform consumers about this important consideration when purchasing. As a result, thousands of so-called "Empty holes", have, and are being dug behind MFD & LRL for 25 years and errounously reported as being False, or Ghost signals.
Indeed, there are millions more of non visible and minute targets that are subject to be detected by the sensitivity of Remote Sensing Discrimination (RSD) than there are targets of substance.
Unfortunately, competitive, exaggerated, false, or mis-leading advertising generates unrealistic expectations in the consumer. This is NOT to say the products do not work at all, only that the advertising may not be truthful.
I took Ed Merill, to an area unknownto him, where I suspected Spanish Gold to have been buried circa 1635. I asked Ed, to turn on the Mineoro, guesstimate the sensitivity tuning, and see if he picked up any signals as we walked from the car to the suspect area.
From approximately 25 foot distance, Ed, did manage to locate and isolate two undetermined targets with the Mineoro, during the brief times of reception. I compared his locations using, the Omnitron, Pro-4. There was 13 inches difference in our target locations. This result is consistent with other RSD products and operators I have test compared over the years.
There was a discrepancy in the comparative depth measurements of the targets. The Mineoro, indicated a minimum depth of 29 feet, and the PRO-4 indicated a minimum depth of 33 feet. I think the difference might be attributed to the fluxuating operating conditions at the time. When I test compared the previous Mineoro model, the depth measurements were consistently the same within 3-5 inches.
I briefly tried the Mineoro FG80 myself, and it beeped
when I pointed it at the same targets Ed, had located.
I then turned on the Pro-4, at the same time to see if it affected the target SOF for the Mineoro. The Mineoro, now appeared to also be beeping along the generated harmonic signal lines from the Pro-4, to the targets.
No definitive testing was done on the Mineoro FG-80, during this short field trial. Dell[

Fred
11-16-2006, 11:09 AM
VCRB, if you can do so much better,why you dont do it, and stop talking? I always find critisism usefull , as long as it is positive.
Carl, dont you have a Museum nearby? due to exceptional range of the detector, i think you dont even need to go inside to detect the (old) gold....mmmm.
OR, you could heat up a bucket or sand and put some silver coin in it, as long as you know where you put it think you will detect it.

Seriously,if it only works with less than 50% humidity, most of world´s treasures will rest in peace,as it is really dificult to find, and almost impossible close to the oceans....
Fred.

vcrb
11-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Carl,

That is very noble of you to make a sacrifice like that as you've spent some major money to help us out. You are either single or have a very understanding wife.
I have always wondered if some of these LRL's might have one small component of truth and it was so great when you took them apart for us all to see what they really are.
To bad Randi can't do that as he's losing credibility lately with me. Startted out good but is over the top now.

Keep up the good work as I can't part with money for even one LRL unless it's 100% proven in my presence-talk is cheap.

Randy

Randy, I don't think you will ever have to worry about dealing in treasure. There is NOTHING 100 %. As for Carl he is so distant from what is a real treasure hunter that it is ridiculous. Understanding wife? Don't quit your day job as you are already doomed to be there until your an old man. Yes,talk is cheap, but treasure hunting takes much more than worrying about what Mommy has to say. It takes money, commitment and huge chances. Don't take offense to this, as I am merely pointing something out to you. The guys I hunt with could care less what their wife, girlfriends or even I have to say. The whole thing is about treasure and finding it ANYWAY you can. This is not a hobby, but rather a quest that is HIGH RISK. Count on it!
VCRB

Carl-NC
11-16-2006, 07:43 PM
BTW- Has anybody figured out that this is the same product as OKM markets under another name ?

Yup, this has already been discussed.
Also that a man named Claude Cochran was involved with MINEORO for years. He sold many units and then had to apologize and take them off the market. Nobody has mentioned ?Also has been discussed, on TNet I believe.

This is it ? The Master Carl Moorland's report on the Mighty Mineoro ?

I don't mind folks criticizing my reports, but the least you could do is wail 'til I write it.

VCRB, if you can do so much better,why you dont do it, and stop talking?

I agree, why don't you write up a Mineoro test report? Especially since you've "tested the new and old versions" and "tested them every month of the year and in several different locations including Greece, Mexico, Philippines and many other places" and "did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year."

Perhaps you could share some photos of you testing the Mineoro all over the world. And since you said, "the thing beeped EVERYWHERE or not at all," then maybe you could explain what, exactly, makes the Mineoro beep. Surely with all this experience using Mineoros, you did a thorough analysis on what physical phenomena triggers the devices, so that you would know with absolute certainty it is not due to gold.

- Carl

strujas
11-16-2006, 10:20 PM
I have suggest for all of you,,,take off hands of mineoro and try your luck with bionic 01 I belive that he really works and soon I will have answer for you,,my friend will by him next week

Qiaozhi
11-16-2006, 10:57 PM
... the MINERO customer has since made six (6) presumed Gold locations with his MINERO.

Both, by personally re-checking his locations with the MINERO, and then comparison testing the locations with a Fitzgerald "SI-GO" LRL, my own "DDL Gold" (experimental) and OMNITRON PRO-4, and X-SCAN, models, five (5) of the MINERO targets were able to be confirmed by these other Locator's
"presumed" is the key word here. As you can see Dell did not actually find any gold whatsoever during his test of the FG80. The "finds" were "confirmed" using some other LRL and/or dowsing crap. :confused:

Carl, apparently has an older version of the MINERO, and it may not be tuned correctly, or working properly, which give justification for his negativity.
What a bummer! I knew that some problem would arise that could negate any tests that Carl might perform. :rolleyes:

Well-Well-Well............... seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine. We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail.
Or......maybe it only works for these dealers on this board ? Maybe stand on one foot, close one eye, spin in circles and PRAY ! I think some people are starting to see that Mr. Carl is not so smart. This forum has too many dealers and many questions to be asked. Very humorous.

It appears that you are somewhat disgusted with the LRL manufacturers (and maybe just a little with yourself) for having been suckered into buying something that doesn't work. Personally I don't blame you. It's not nice being ripped off by some snake oil salesman. However, with your firsthand indepth experience you should have much to contribute here. So why don't you just give Carl a break, and let him have some time to experiment before passing judgement? :( If these tests are rushed in any way, the LRL proponents will call a foul. If the FG80 gets disassembled, the proponents will call a foul. Already we've heard that Carl apparently has an old model and hasn't practised enough with the threshold control. We've also heard from Esteban that it "works only for old items", despite the advertising that states it can be used to detect fresh gold. I wonder how many more excuses we're going to hear before this testing reaches a conclusion?

If you could stop playing devil's advocate for a minute, and give us the benefit of your experience, that would be great. :)

Here is a short story for you ->

There was once an Emperor in China who needed to select a successor to his throne. Since he loved flowers, he decided to call the children in the kingdom together and give each a seed. After one year the children were to return with their plant and the new Emperor would be chosen. The child Ping tries many methods to grow his seed but nothing happens so his father tells him to take the empty pot since he had done his best. When the Emperor sees the empty pot he selects Ping as the successor since all of the seeds were boiled and none should have grown. Ping was the only child honest enough to return with an empty pot.

Perhaps you can see the connection. Ping is the Chinese equivalent of Carl. The others returned with pots full of flowers (i.e. longtime buried gold).

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."

Esteban
11-17-2006, 12:17 AM
If these tests are rushed in any way, the LRL proponents will call a foul. If the FG80 gets disassembled, the proponents will call a foul.

I have experience as constructor, no only as user. If I persist in this possibility, is because I know no only a way, I know several. About this theme you don't will find literature, schematics, etc., and obviously proponents are a few. Ergo, we are the f...:D

vcrb
11-17-2006, 12:41 AM
Yup, this has already been discussed.
Also has been discussed, on TNet I believe.

I don't mind folks criticizing my reports, but the least you could do is wail 'til I write it.

I agree, why don't you write up a Mineoro test report? Especially since you've "tested the new and old versions" and "tested them every month of the year and in several different locations including Greece, Mexico, Philippines and many other places" and "did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year."

Perhaps you could share some photos of you testing the Mineoro all over the world. And since you said, "the thing beeped EVERYWHERE or not at all," then maybe you could explain what, exactly, makes the Mineoro beep. Surely with all this experience using Mineoros, you did a thorough analysis on what physical phenomena triggers the devices, so that you would know with absolute certainty it is not due to gold.

- Carl

I must admit that I do not look all over the internet so I have not seen what is on this other forum, and quite frankly don't care. Yes, I will wait for your final report as it might be interesting. (maybe) You already know what triggers the device. I do not consider myself an expert as you proclaim to be. This is your parade so I will not cloud it with the facts. Just finding a few things very humorous as you seem to be discrediting yourself each day. You might want to consult the nice gentleman that did an extensive job tearing one apart. I would assume that he did much better testing than you are doing ?
Yes, I spent extensive amounts of money on these devices and others. Myself and others also tested and did our best to come out with something we could use. This did not happen and now we are on another promising path. I have put information and our findings for you to view and you have nothing to say. It seems that your opinion is the only one you are interested in. Carry on my American friend and we will judge for ourselves. We simply cannot wait to hear what a successful treasure hunter like yourself has to say.
VCRB
PS- So you are saying the MINEORO is beeping over gold
EVERYWHERE ?

vcrb
11-17-2006, 03:38 AM
"presumed" is the key word here. As you can see Dell did not actually find any gold whatsoever during his test of the FG80. The "finds" were "confirmed" using some other LRL and/or dowsing crap. :confused:

What a bummer! I knew that some problem would arise that could negate any tests that Carl might perform. :rolleyes:

It appears that you are somewhat disgusted with the LRL manufacturers (and maybe just a little with yourself) for having been suckered into buying something that doesn't work. Personally I don't blame you. It's not nice being ripped off by some snake oil salesman. However, with your firsthand indepth experience you should have much to contribute here. So why don't you just give Carl a break, and let him have some time to experiment before passing judgement? :( If these tests are rushed in any way, the LRL proponents will call a foul. If the FG80 gets disassembled, the proponents will call a foul. Already we've heard that Carl apparently has an old model and hasn't practised enough with the threshold control. We've also heard from Esteban that it "works only for old items", despite the advertising that states it can be used to detect fresh gold. I wonder how many more excuses we're going to hear before this testing reaches a conclusion?

If you could stop playing devil's advocate for a minute, and give us the benefit of your experience, that would be great. :)

Here is a short story for you ->

There was once an Emperor in China who needed to select a successor to his throne. Since he loved flowers, he decided to call the children in the kingdom together and give each a seed. After one year the children were to return with their plant and the new Emperor would be chosen. The child Ping tries many methods to grow his seed but nothing happens so his father tells him to take the empty pot since he had done his best. When the Emperor sees the empty pot he selects Ping as the successor since all of the seeds were boiled and none should have grown. Ping was the only child honest enough to return with an empty pot.

Perhaps you can see the connection. Ping is the Chinese equivalent of Carl. The others returned with pots full of flowers (i.e. longtime buried gold).

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."

Not disgusted with myself, or any LRL manufactures at all. This has all been a learning journey for me and my people. Nothing comes free and there is a thread of truth in many things. This is for YOU to decide. :rolleyes: I added some information to this board and Mr. Carl knows I am correct. :D I will stand back and let him finish his report. Nobody seems to believe anything anyway. I think each individual needs to make their own decision. I certainly don't agree with all manufactures of ANYTHING, but on the other hand I don't agree with Carl and others either. You need to pay your dues boys. :p

VCRB
PS- Everybody is going to cry foul no matter what happens. Either way as none these opinions are going to sway a person one way or another.

Carl-NC
11-17-2006, 03:41 AM
You might want to consult the nice gentleman that did an extensive job tearing one apart. I would assume that he did much better testing than you are doing ?

He did an excellent dissection, which has been recognized by me and others. But his analysis is incomplete, and I hope to add to his effort.

I have put information and our findings for you to view and you have nothing to say.Sorry, didn't see where you posted any information or findings, other than to say "it don't work." Anybody can say that, with nothing at all to back it up.

PS- So you are saying the MINEORO is beeping over gold
EVERYWHERE ?I'm saying the Mineoro is beeping, and there must be a reason that it is beeping. It is very simple to say that it is not responding to gold, but a far more complete answer is to show exactly what it is responding to. When you do that, then you have proof it does not locate gold, and you possibly have proof of fraud.

Ferinstance, I can just say that the piece-o-crap PPL does not detect gold. But I can also buy one, open it up, and show that the contents consists of sand, sulfur, table salt, magnets, and a gold sample which, from the perspective of RealPhysics, is just plain stupid. And I can also show, through the use of randomized blind testing, that the so-called dowsing response is nothing but a mind trick. So I have shown the reason the PPL can give a response, which has nothing at all to do with locating gold. And I have shown that it was designed by an idiot who knows nothing about physics.

- Carl

Seden
11-17-2006, 04:00 AM
VCRB,

You say that you have tried alot of the LRL's and found none to work and are now following another path. What is that path? I don't have the time to go thru every thread of all the forums so I'm asking you to do me a favor and in turn save me the grief you went thru. Me personally, I've been consistant in posting interest in Induced Polarization and have moved on to Spectral Induced Polarization and even using Natural Fields for same which that cute Scientist Dr. Erika Gasperikova and Dr. Morrison I believe have a paper on. Now using the earth's natural fields you COULD possibly make an LRL of sorts. What Spectral Induced Polarization does is observe the phase change over frequency at very low frequencies to determine the mineral there looking at. At sub hz you can more easily detect the grain size if I understand this correctly (Carl feel free to jump in to add you knowledge).

So VCRB, I've shared my direction-how about you?

Randy ;)

Dell Winders
11-17-2006, 04:13 AM
What's the difference between Physics, and real Physics????

A test that detects "Mind Tricks" ?????

"it don't work." Anybody can say that, with nothing at all to back it up.

Carl, you have already proved that with some of your reports. Dell

Qiaozhi
11-17-2006, 07:05 AM
What's the difference between Physics, and real Physics????
The same as the difference between Pseudoscience and Science. I suppose strictly speaking, Carl should have written Pseudophysics instead of just Physics.

robert
11-17-2006, 07:07 AM
Esteban: "...blah,blah... Ergo, we are the f..."
It looks like "fools" to me! I hope you are not a big ones!?lol
VCRB, it looks like you already know all the answers!? Isnt that so?
Also looks like you have something "unsolved" with Carl from the past?
Why buging here? To much empty txt ... for nothing. Can u use Carl's email
and argue with him in private???
Nobody interested in your anger (off subject) here!
"...I will stand back and let him finish his report...."
Even oposite...what can u do otherwise? Nothing!
"...Nobody seems to believe anything anyway...."
WRONG!

"...I think each individual needs to make their own decision...."
VERY CORRECT!
"....I certainly don't agree with all manufactures of ANYTHING, but on the other hand
I don't agree with Carl and others either. You need to pay your dues boys.
VCRB
PS- Everybody is going to cry foul no matter what happens. Either way as none these
opinions are going to sway a person one way or another..."
Very WRONG! Bad attitude! This forum is THE PLACE for man to learn new things, get some
very usefull informations,save some money....only have to read all the threads and
understand the points....
From the very begining i understood this place as "oasis" for us - prospectors,md "lovers",
as place where we can exchange informations,ideas,technicals...etc.etc..
I learned much here...i am very gratefull to Carl for starting this forum,also i am
gratefull to all members here (even Hung,Michael and Esteban) for being here and posting
their posts...even if i do not beleive in some posts,even if i argued with some of those.
Even if "calling names" occurs from time to time...No big harm done - comparing to benefits
from this place...

So VCRB,you can not come here and claim that "...Nobody seems to believe anything anyway..",
because it is not TRUE!
You can only stand and claim simillar in your name...as your own attitude...
regards VCRB
************************************************** *********************************

Dell, again you showed your great "vocal&rethorical" capabillities....but empty...
Blah,blah.....inflate text..(estebans words)...
Benefit from your previous posts - zero ! Backuped with ZERO facts!
Empty like my pockets!
regards Dell

Carl do not waste your time on "posting&arguing" with people here...for now.
Try to focus on experimenting with device as you intended from the start.Later you post
your observations here so we can talk than about it...Otherwise,it will take months for
us to see your experiences.....huh!
"...I have experience as constructor, no only as user. If I persist in this possibility,
is because I know no only a way, I know several. About this theme you don't will find
literature, schematics, etc., and obviously proponents..."
Esteban, this "theme" youve being talking about is ALL BOGUS! You are not awared of what
you sentenced here, in the very same line;
"Theme" without literature,schematic,etc is...as you claimed....NOT BACKUPED with facts,
which means - BOGUS !!! SF ! Than,how man can trust you,your claims,your observations...???
If I can not test,calculate...do a double blind test, check in science.....Than how can i
see if you are right or not???!? How can you prove your claims? With empty words???
"...I know no only a way, I know several...."
Sorry,but it seems that you do not know EVEN ONE proper way!?! By missunderstanding a whole
matter so far, it seems that you "filled" your head with a lot of prejudices and now you
are so deeply confused in all the things...nobody can "bring" you back!
You are wandering deeply and deeply in the fog.....lost!
Anyway, i can agree that you are good will man and already contibuted here a lot....Bless you!

So far as i am concerned, mineoro devices (all of those) are sensitive and responding ONLY
ON SOME ELECTROSTATIC DISCHARGE...same as ZAHORI...nothing else!
Why?How? Simply, its untuned,wideband receiver is not capable of filtering and receiving any
clean signal but whole spectrum of noises,hums and interferences!?
Even oposite, gold does not produce any kind of signal,ions or any other "products"..period!
Except that funny,"poor" receiver, the rest of "electronic" inside those devices are totally
nonsenced wired up, and have role just to fill up big box - nothing else! Period!
As already proven EE, with 25 years working as professional on RF "fields", i have been seen
a lot,tested a lot and i have "courage" to come here and claim "the claims"....
MAN CAN NOT DETECT ANY KIND OF GOLD EVER, WITH THOSE! P E R I O D !!!!!!!

It will take a while...and Carl will post simillar claims here! Ha,ha,ha!!!
regards

Fred
11-17-2006, 11:23 AM
If its all "nonsense wired", it will be very interesing to see the schematic.This will be a proof.But i have never seen such a schematic here.
I would like to know for what purpose mineoro gives a gold plated (copper)plate, if the detector can only detect old buried gold?
Fred

vcrb
11-17-2006, 06:28 PM
He did an excellent dissection, which has been recognized by me and others. But his analysis is incomplete, and I hope to add to his effort.

Sorry, didn't see where you posted any information or findings, other than to say "it don't work." Anybody can say that, with nothing at all to back it up.

I'm saying the Mineoro is beeping, and there must be a reason that it is beeping. It is very simple to say that it is not responding to gold, but a far more complete answer is to show exactly what it is responding to. When you do that, then you have proof it does not locate gold, and you possibly have proof of fraud.

Ferinstance, I can just say that the piece-o-crap PPL does not detect gold. But I can also buy one, open it up, and show that the contents consists of sand, sulfur, table salt, magnets, and a gold sample which, from the perspective of RealPhysics, is just plain stupid. And I can also show, through the use of randomized blind testing, that the so-called dowsing response is nothing but a mind trick. So I have shown the reason the PPL can give a response, which has nothing at all to do with locating gold. And I have shown that it was designed by an idiot who knows nothing about physics.

- Carl

Since you did all this extensive testing on all these other devices, now you can complete your testing the same on the MINEORO. Just go out on your testing patch and do the same. This is not as difficult as you are making it look. Unless, your testing is flawed or you have another agenda. :rolleyes: I am detecting hostility in your posts and must say it is not becoming at all. :( Perhaps I will take this discussion to another more friendly board where the moderator is not so rude. I am sure there are other forums out there.
You must remember that our observations were mostly from testing in controlled field conditions. We matched manufacture claims and went from that standpoint. I will leave you in peace to complete your report.
VCRB
PS- My horn in my auto beeps at random once and awhile also. Maybe it has detected gold also ! :eek:

Qiaozhi
11-17-2006, 09:44 PM
PS- My horn in my auto beeps at random once and awhile also. Maybe it has detected gold also ! :eek:
It will be at least as good at detecting gold as a Mineoro, probably better. :D

Jim
11-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Damn them gold-plated horn contacts ;)

Carl-NC
11-18-2006, 02:24 AM
PS- My horn in my auto beeps at random once and awhile also. Maybe it has detected gold also !

I recently dissected a "Treasure Scope Raven" LRL, which turned out to have a $7.99 Radio Shack AM radio inside. That was all, an ordinary AM radio.

So perhaps your car's AM radio is wired to your horn, and everytime you drive by a gold deposit it beeps. :p

- Carl

Dell Winders
11-18-2006, 02:31 AM
How much did you pay for the Raven? Dell

Carl-NC
11-18-2006, 02:56 AM
How much did you pay for the Raven? Dell

More than the $7.99 it was worth! Seriously, I don't remember.

Dell Winders
11-18-2006, 04:58 AM
Like I said, I'll give you $40 for it. I think I can make it work. But probably not as good as mine. Dell

Alexismex
11-18-2006, 05:35 AM
Hello all friends from the forum,
First, I have some avance in the schematic of the Mineoro, it take time because of all the nonsense (loco,loco,loco) of the wiring , like say Robert to full the case of things ....but don't worry one day i upload the diagram...
Second, Last saturday we have a meeting with my friends (at least 12 peoples) we go for research in a Hacienda (very old house 1860) ,it was very exiting to have 3 GPR at the same time one the Ramac X3m from Mala (sweden) ,other the Sir 20 from geophysical (Usa)and the third from Sensor sofware (Canada) and with 250 Mhz antenna in situ all 3 perform verywell .
First place delivered to Ramac for the precise and without having mistake to interpreting the image result...It was incredible to have these priced($$$) machines run in the same place at the same time (i posted laster the photos)....
I say that because ALSO we have together a FG80 and another 210 beast (other version different from i posted in the forum)....and a lot of Ldr ,accurate locator etc....(without comments for the ldr :) )

For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep....
the humidity was 56% with sunshining....
I think with more practice I will have the ABILITY to produce beep in amount directions !!!
it is the second time I make test in two different place with the fg80 the first place the humidity was 45% very low ......without result....
But my friends don't find nothing with mineoro but you can't release from his mind the illusion of find gold with it ....they love the aleatory beeping,the weight of the batteries(16...) and love the beautiful wood case (yes it is, because hand made with tropical wood)
I say that because here,this day you have two technical thinking one the very hight tech with Gpr, minelab, geophysical instruments and another with the mythical and magical path....with lots of gimmick and EVERYBODY are happy to hunt for treasure .....with lot of fun to find old relic (iron!!!,iron!!!iron!!! ).
Carl it is good to continue your research ,it is good to see a forum with a lot of thinking direccion, a lot a creativity ,thank you again for your work and site...have nice findings,
Alexis
Thank you for all the guys who participate

Jim
11-18-2006, 11:11 AM
Like I said, I'll give you $40 for it. I think I can make it work. But probably not as good as mine. Dell

LoL…making claims that one piece of C.R.A.P. works better than another. Bold, very bold.

Toot that horn! ROTFLMAO

Carl-NC
11-18-2006, 12:22 PM

I already got it working... I simply plugged in earphones, and tuned it to 600 WSJS... Rush Limbaugh came in loud & clear. That's more than yours can do.

- Carl

Carl-NC
11-18-2006, 12:23 PM
Hello all friends from the forum,
First, I have some avance in the schematic of the Mineoro, it take time because of all the nonsense (loco,loco,loco) of the wiring , like say Robert to full the case of things ....but don't worry one day i upload the diagram...

Looking forward to it. Thanks!

michael
11-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Hi everybody. We tested our FG80 for 2 days. everything was ideal(sunny days, humidity 30-35%, temp: 15 C°)
it's not as simple as they claim. most of the times had random beeps that frustrated us.
working with that is hard and may needs too much practice. we could detect the gold plate only under sun and with maximum sensitivity from 40-50 Cm not more. and surprisingly never beeped for my heavy wedding gold ring. it seems these devices react to reflected energy of metal plate not the metal itself.
first day passed for some experiments and knowing little about its' behavior, then tried to do some serious searching in fields, and got some signals from distance, of course tracking a line is not simple, and most of times after 2-3 beep lose the signal, and have to increase the SENS to track it again. the worse thing is mostly when we reached to the point device started to continuous beep in every directions and this made us much confused.
by changing the SENS could focus it in a smaller area.
at these 2 days we got 7 signal lines and as 3 of them repeated at 2nd day, it's clear it detects something, but what's the exact, still we don't know.
another problem is using the center & Deep, sometimes it responds (hardly) for detected point and mostly without second point, then can't know what's the real depth and the worse, what's the target dimensions!!!.
if weather be good, we will do some diggings (of course with our MD accompany) by the time we understand the real behavior & language of FG80, should use MD among with it. anyway it needs much time to become expert by it and we are mystified specially with this very deficient manual.

BTW; it treats differently of Zahori.
as every electrical wire gives beep in zahori, but in FG80 some electrical fields (I think those that are powerful; e.g. electrical-counter, refrigerator, car engine... and as we before had searched these areas by zahori it could never track even one signal. wherase we could get lines from 10 to 50 meters or more.
Carl, please don't spare me of sharing your experiences. thank you.

Dell Winders
11-18-2006, 03:58 PM
This is as I wrote earlier; By already having a proven method of locating targets is how I was able to compare, and show the Mineoro purchaser, how to adjust the tuning for it to operate properly and experience first hand the Mineoro working, as well as to recognize it's limitations.

In my opinion a novice would have difficulty tuning the previous Mineoro's, to the varible conditions merely by following the limited instructions in the manual.
When a constantly fluxuating magnetic Strength of Field (SOF) is present it causes the Mineoro, to work intermittingly. Unfortunately, It's not often that you will encounter a consistent SOF anymore, so this is a problem.

Like you, I also found that having to constantly increase or decrease the power manually to compensate for an ever changing SOF, can be frustrating and sometimes an exercise in futility. Yet I cannot deny that the Mineoro, does indeed work in ideal operating conditions.

I see this as a problem that can be solved, but the engineers would have to revise their thinking and make some additions and modifications of their circuit. That requires time and money.

Personally, I think the emphasis on humidity as the major problem is inaccurate. In my experience humidity is a minor problem which only becomes prevelant with fog, or Dew on the ground.

I'm sorry I didn't have more opportunity to field test and compare the Mineoro, but so far, I'm still able to obtain better information about a potential Treasure site by using a pair of Dowsing Rods to meter the electronic signals, and it costs less.

I look forward to hearing more of your results with Mineoro. Thank you for sharing. Dell

Qiaozhi
11-18-2006, 06:03 PM
When a constantly fluxuating magnetic Strength of Field (SOF) is present it causes the Mineoro, to work intermittingly. Unfortunately, It's not often that you will encounter a consistent SOF anymore, so this is a problem.
This just doesn't make any sense. According to Mineoro the FG80 works by detecting ions released from longtime buried gold, which incidently do not exist. We've discussed this ad infinitum on this forum, but I sometimes wonder if anyone takes any notice. I guess you just hear what you want to hear. How can you blab on about a fluxuating (sic) magnetic Strength of Field (SOF), when this is just gobbledy gook and means absolutely nothing?
As far as testing one non-working device by using another ... well, this is just nonsense. :confused:

But my friends don't find nothing with mineoro but you can't release from his mind the illusion of find gold with it ....
Thanks to Alexismex for reporting his investigations with the Mineoro. :) I'm sure that everyone here (with a few exceptions) are not in the least surprised to find that the Mineoro was unable to detect any gold, even when you could see it with your own eyes! :eek: The whole LRL and dowsing phenomenon is simply a trick of the mind. It is well known that our capacity for self-deception has no limits. Human beings have an amazing capacity to deceive themselves into believing things that are not true. The problem is in convincing them that they are in error.

Jim
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Hehe...oh brother, eh?

All doubts have been removed ;)

jojo
11-20-2006, 11:53 AM
They use this technology to recover treasure here in philippines.........

jojo
11-20-2006, 12:38 PM
Here are the proof of the letter.if you really want to find treasure for life just email or P.M me.(but be carefull.i will post your letter if you cheat me).

nelson
11-20-2006, 03:47 PM
jojo, hi

Can you email me with more details of what you are talking about.
I really think this can be done, but like everyone i think, we need more information to understand this.
My email is ce3llp@mi.cl

In advance, many thanks.
Regards
Nelson

Jim
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM

Thanks for sharing pictures of empty holes. :)

jojo
11-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Thanks for sharing pictures of empty holes. :)

this show you that there is technology even for old picture to know that
there indeed treasure recoverY,but the map that i post mr wayne confirm
that out of the 8x mark ,7 of them is positive of treasure cache.he dont
even share some for the map owner.GREEDY PEOPLE,I HOPE MORE
KARMA WILL SOON COME TO THE PEOPLE WITH THIS KIND OF CHARACTER.
WHAT DO YOU THINK JIM?:D

Qiaozhi
11-20-2006, 10:36 PM
Two men standing in two holes. :confused: :confused:
Perhaps I need glasses, because I cannot spot any treasure in either photo.
Is this like a "spot the ball" competition? :D

Fred
11-21-2006, 11:21 AM
You call that proof? we dont even know if they are looking for a treasure, let alone what technology they use.Please stop making fun of readers.

I still have the same question:Why MINEORO give a fresh gold test plate if it only detects old gold? Anyone?

Fred.

robert
11-25-2006, 05:35 AM
Michael,according to your report, now i have feeling that you are honest...unlike in the past.
What you posted here....almost everything already have been seen. Me and my friends already
tested and checked very simillar and gained very simillar results. You not gonna gain any
progress in further. Things gonna be simillar....more or less. Device is just not capable
of detecting what it is claimed to be.Period. Yes it is true,it is acting different than
Zahori...but what benefit from it???
Those "lines" you are talking about....noting more than static changes from the very surface of
the ground. What induced those changes? Ground content is more than composite. Mixture content
also. Some of changes could be temporary, induced by present conditions at that only moment.
But some of changes may stay persistent and long lasting due to cause of induction. For example
if you have a huge cave right bellow testing point,you gonna have quite different ground static
on surface above....
Big (i mean huge) anomaly in the ground will induce/produce quite different gnd static on
surface....On hot,sunny day, that gnd static is gonna be even more different at that point than
others arround....simply as that!
Due to many reasons....temperature,resistivity,density...etc..
Zahori (as very simple device) is not capable to "catch" those differences but only major
AC charge/discharge....usually met on high power lines at long range and very ordinary AC lines
at short range.
But devices like mineoro might be a bit more sensitive and able to "track" some which Zahori
can not...

But this still does not mean that you can detect simple coin on few meters...also no ion detection
involved in those at all.
Very "wide" receiving "spectrum" of those, unstability....also no way to know origin of detection
leads you to conclusion that those devices are more than unusable in metal detection.
It is so obvious that mineoro founders tried in the past to gain some benefits from that kind
of apparatus, but they stuck to point with no return. They gained as much as it possible from
those and nothing more.
Wasted time....no progress....finally they decided to make some money of those by advertising
and selling by hot prices, somehow to compensate lost time and money....Not honest at all.
What else you can do to check and be sure in those? Simply dig the points of detection and try
to distinguish what was the "object" of detections. You gonna find nothing at the end. Later
when you switch on mineoro and try to detect again that "line", you'll find out that there is
no "line" any more??? You disturbed previous gnd state by digging and lost "line" for good!
By very rare,random,"wild" case,fluke, when digging, you may find some item (usually plenty of
them in the ground, everywhere)....and than you'll be "very sure" that mineoro done a job!
In that unfortunate case, no one would convince you ever that mineoro is bogus!
You will beleive in it more than in God! Any further missfind with it you will be ready to
explain to your mind as situation where all needed conditions arent met properly!
Neither once you will not doubt in mineoro in future. I think this is case with Hung, if we
take him as honest man at all.
Thats why i said "unfortunate" case....Beware, do not let your mind to fool you! Always take
some reserve and do a double blind tests....
Finally, you'll find out that fg80 is BOGUS for real, and that you wasted much money!Sorry!

Carl, what is with your report???
Take short holliday from Maxim and do the testing man!
By the way,whats new in Maxim?

Carl-NC
11-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Carl, what is with your report???
Take short holliday from Maxim and do the testing man!
By the way,whats new in Maxim?

We have had unprecedented rain this fall. Got about 2 inches last week, and another 2 inches this week. After last week's rain, I was racing my bicycle, hit a mud slick, and wiped out. Got hurt pretty bad. So with the rain, the pain, and other priorities, the FG80 has just been sitting. I'll try to get to it soon.

- Carl

robert
11-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Bike is good only in China...Huh!

I hope you'll get better soon!

regards!
:)

Qiaozhi
11-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Bike is good only in China...Huh!

I hope you'll get better soon!

regards!
:)
Zai Zhongguo zixingche hen hao! :)
Modern Chinese wisdom ->

michael
11-26-2006, 06:12 AM
Robert, maybe you're right, I don't know what's the exact conclusion.
,but you believe me or not, every time I have been honest here, now you can't believe me due to your knowledge and information is another thing.
If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless.
....Simply dig the points of detection and try to distinguish what was the "object" of detections. You gonna find nothing ...You disturbed previous gnd state by digging and lost....
about this part it's right about every kind of detector; MDs, GPRs,...
(of course for very ancient and deep targets not a coin at short depth.)
you should do everything before digging( triple Xing) and make control scans in different days.
after digging up to near guessed depth should put aside detector.
Anyway for our 2nd trip and 3 days working by FG80, we had some repeatable and constant signals for in different conditions; one day humidity 40% temp: 10 C° another day humidity 85% temp 7-8 C°. we could get and easily pinpoint signals on the ground; one was from 10-15 meters another from 50-70 meters.
surprisingly C&D was working like as determining by only FG80.
one place was at 1 meter depth another place ( which itself was 3 points!!!)
at 4.5 meters. after measuring point and depth from every direction,
we decided to work on less depth(1 meter) and be sure what is it really doing.
our PI MD gave no signal. we dug there to 150 Cm depth with 1 meter diameter, only found a very very ancient grave with some bones and smashed ceramic, nothing more!!!.
we searched all the hole by our MD, no metal, no metal,....
now we are in high hesitation to dig only based on FG80 results. maybe we need some special leadings, maybe it has problem in pinponting,... anyway we are going to loose our temper for this device as it behaves crazy many times ( continuous and meaningless beepings).
sometimes we have signal in 1-3 times horizontal movement then disappears whereas have it only in vertically movement!!!,.......

Elie
11-28-2006, 05:38 AM
Carl, dont you have a Museum nearby? due to exceptional range of the detector, i think you dont even need to go inside to detect the (old) gold....mmmm.
A VERY good point. If long range locators really worked, a lot of people who use them would "find" museums and wealthy people!

diminute
12-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Carl-NC report nothing about FG80...

Talk us something about yours probes with a NEW TOY.

Thank

diminute

El señor Carl no acaba de reportar nada acerca de ese nuevo juguete, el FG80

Estamos espectantes de esos resultados.

ADELANTA ALGO

neronc
01-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Carl

Hello
Did you get your new FG80?
Mineoro changed my FG80 and i have problem again.
With the new one , no one beep anymore.
You can pass gold, sheet gold....... nothing at all

Regards JP

Carl-NC
01-03-2007, 04:03 AM
If you mean, did I send it in for a "new" version, no. My FG80 also does not respond to gold.

- Carl

michael
01-03-2007, 04:14 AM
NeronC, what was your FG80 problem that made you change it?
Did they themselves aske you to take it back? Have they found a problem in FG80?

neronc
01-03-2007, 05:56 PM
My FG80 was beeping everywhere and did not take fresh gold
I just asked them to find a solution. Nice from them but the new one don't beep on nothing

hung
01-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Nice from them but the new one don't beep on nothing

Hi Neronc,
Yes it does. It's just even less sensitive to dispersive fields than before.
I believe you got the '999' locked model. You just turn it on and go.
Although you may think it won't beep at gold, it will for sure and it's working perfectly. Aproach it from a fluorescent light and get it closer to light switches turning them on and off and it also will beep.

In the case of fresh gold, if it's not detecting it in the CONDITIONS ALREADY EXPLAINED, contact them and tell them about. I believe it might get a sensitive increase adjust.

By the way, how is the gold at wall story coming? This model is even easier to pinpoint it provided it's there.

neronc
01-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Could you tell me if on yours when you put power if the light of " operating" is still lighting all time

neronc
01-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Could you tell me,if when you put "power on", the light of "operating is still lighting all time

hung
01-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Could you tell me,if when you put "power on", the light of "operating is still lighting all time

No, only when detection happens. I inquired them about it and they told me this helps save batteries.

But mine is the regular model. Did you get the '999' upgrade?

neronc
01-04-2007, 01:15 PM
I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade
You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing.
Switch the light on ,off......nothing

Delbert grady
01-21-2007, 10:33 PM
This is common problem with FG80, and is caused by Dicky Spy's close by.
Try this test again well away from any Dicky Spy or fit Dicky Spy screen.

neronc
01-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Hello Mister Abdelali

Sorry but this is a english forum speaking and i can't answer in French
ou can contact me on my mail again. I answered to you but mail is coming back.

jf039059@scarlet.be

Regards JP

crowknows33
01-24-2007, 04:10 AM
I've been surfing treasure hunting sites for quite some time now and when doing so you can't help but run across LRL and dowsing topics. I have read the pro's and con's and in the con portions there's almost always a posting from Carl talking about how LRL's don't work etc. I'm just curious though, for a man who obviously doesn't believe in dowsing or in the claims made by LRL users and manufacturers; why do you devote so much energy and resources to something you don't believe in? After a while one begins to think....Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much.

8)

Qiaozhi
01-24-2007, 05:21 AM
I've been surfing treasure hunting sites for quite some time now and when doing so you can't help but run across LRL and dowsing topics. I have read the pro's and con's and in the con portions there's almost always a posting from Carl talking about how LRL's don't work etc. I'm just curious though, for a man who obviously doesn't believe in dowsing or in the claims made by LRL users and manufacturers; why do you devote so much energy and resources to something you don't believe in? After a while one begins to think....Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much.

8)
As you have discovered for yourself, there is a lot of stuff posted on the forums concerning dowsing and LRLs. In most cases this propaganda is liberally supplied by those who have a vested interest in promoting this nonsense. Carl is the voice of reason. You don't have to listen, but don't say you haven't been warned. :nono:

Jim
01-24-2007, 09:27 AM

8)

What's your choice of magic wand, eh? :rolleyes:

Carl-NC
01-24-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm just curious though, for a man who obviously doesn't believe in dowsing or in the claims made by LRL users and manufacturers; why do you devote so much energy and resources to something you don't believe in?

I appreciate your concern about how I spend my time. Perhaps I should remain quiet about LRLs, eh? Caveat Emptor, and the University of Hard Knocks. What do you think, Mr. Crow?

- Carl

Esteban
01-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Carl is the voice of reason.

Ah!!! Is the Lord of Truth!!!

Dell Winders
01-24-2007, 04:30 PM
There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Skeptic group irrationaly preaching Scientism, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Scientism with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Dell

Rudy
01-25-2007, 03:22 AM
There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Skeptic group irrationaly preaching Scientism, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Scientism with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Dell

All us doubters ask for is for an explanation, using generally accepted scientific principles, of how these LRLs work. I think that is the least that
those that make LRLs and sell them at obscene profit margins should be capable of doing.

Irrationality, like beauty, is in the mind of the beholder.

Qiaozhi
01-25-2007, 05:14 AM

Alternatively ->
There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Pseudoscience with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Qiaozhi

Complete with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. :D

Max
01-26-2007, 05:33 PM

Hi Dell,
I think that one is free to belive in what he/she want to. But when we are talking about science and commercial units that sells for thousand of dollars, that some "companies" earn placing around bunch of trash, we can't talk of mistycism or religion but only of a great business.

Anyway one thing is "dowsing" -a man that try to find something using his mind or "powers" or whatever but without any "special" detector but simply a pendulum or an inexpensive wood piece- and another is advertising that everyone could find a treasure using such kind of detectors , just power on it and start searching.

One day its sensor is called "ion chamber", another day it'll become "an electrometer" and so on...but what's that stuff ? : just a piece of PVC pipe with nonsense electronics connected and a lot of epoxy...that point to nothing at all (maybe some external noise source if you are lucky).

So , if you want, feed the nonscience industry and belive in their claims.
It's your right (but please don't call it science, true science or engineering: it's not anyway).

Best regards,
Max

michael
02-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Hi dear Ruth, after some retreat of snow, we got a chance for 3rd try with FG80.
we searched tens of hectare for 2 days, the day before that there was raining and mostly snows melt away for this reason.
Although still haven't started for our serious locations (based on treasure maps), these searched areas were somehow hot from archeological standpoint (e.g. one graveyard older than 3000 years) ground was thoroughly muddy and weather more or less cold(3-5 C°).
At first day that was sunny and with 50-55% humidity, we got no signal and FG80 was working stably.

At second day that sky was covered by clouds, and 60-65% humidity we got one typical and clear signal in other zone of that area, but after some detection from different directions, signal disappeared. at this day sometimes FG80 was unstable, behaved crazily; went out of adjustment and beeped continuously or randomly, what was the real reason, I don't know.

I think this device is somehow faulty and behaves like what had read about FG78.
or perhaps we should wait until spring and best weathers!!!!!
Hung, Esteban, What's your opinions?

Esteban
02-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Repeat the search in the place you obtain the signal, but in best weather conditions.

Qiaozhi
02-12-2007, 08:43 PM
What's your opinions?
Here's one ->

neronc
02-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Repeat the search in the place you obtain the signal, but in best weather conditions.

Dear Esteban

For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????.
And that one doesn't tell to me that the appreil detects the old gold however because I look for between a treasure runs away by my father (about hundred gold pieces buried rightly before the war) that displaced it never and just him and me savios where this treasure was.
To you to make the findings.
To note that I never have any answers to my mails.
I invested in this detector more than 7500 euros and I don't intend to remain some there.
By dint of to drag the guarantee will have passed.
I had the opportunity to test the German devices that are heavier but that they gave a result.

Sorry for my English but I make what I can.

JP

Seeker
02-13-2007, 12:10 PM
.................................................. .....................................
I invested in this detector more than 7500 euros and I don't intend to remain some there.
.................................................. .................................................. ..................

JP

Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !

For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !

So, what deal !

Qiaozhi
02-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Dear Esteban

Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????.
And that one doesn't tell to me that the appreil detects the old gold however because I look for between a treasure runs away by my father (about hundred gold pieces buried rightly before the war) that displaced it never and just him and me savios where this treasure was.
To you to make the findings.
I had the opportunity to test the German devices that are heavier but that they gave a result.

Sorry for my English but I make what I can.

JP
The FG80 is not fit for purpose. Perhaps Mineoro will not reply to your mails because they know you want your money back.
7500 Euros - that's about £5250 or nearly $10000!! :eek:

sisco
02-18-2007, 11:39 PM
This is a my all understand for all picture sended to forum about mineoro

sensor (ion chamber)

if anybody understand much please tell ?

and you must know first and important part in longrange locater

is a sensor(ion chamber).

thnak

Qiaozhi
02-19-2007, 07:56 PM
This is a my all understand for all picture sended to forum about mineoro

sensor (ion chamber)

if anybody understand much please tell ?

and you must know first and important part in longrange locater

is a sensor(ion chamber).

thnak
Actually the only important part of an LRL is the marketing BS. That's where the money is made. :lol:

fosfors
02-21-2007, 09:38 PM
:|

Rudy
02-22-2007, 03:42 AM

A stroke of pure genious. Why waste all that battery energy in something that does not function anyway?

Max
02-22-2007, 08:48 AM

Hi fosfors,
Are you sure you don't smoked through this stuff...some...ehm...you know...
that kind of magic grass...lots of fumes...and then visualized where the treasure is ???

Could be a great project plan for a BSP ("Big smoke pipe"). Just add some holes... and lot of substances...:D

Best regards,
Max

fosfors
02-22-2007, 09:29 AM
hmmm luck sis picter

Max
02-22-2007, 11:52 AM
hmmm luck sis picter

Hi fosfors,
I see "no connection" ...then ???
Means "no connection" to reality ? :D
Also if I wire wrap my wallet without battery connection...serves nothing...
ops...maybe prevent some LRL manifacturer to stole my money...ehm :lol:
Sorry but don't understand.

Best regards,
Max

Clondike Clad
03-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi Carl any more time with the FG80.
We like to know what you think of the unit.:p

Carl-NC
03-31-2007, 03:12 AM
No, it's sitting on my workbench. Hope to get out with it this Spring.

J_Player
03-31-2007, 04:29 AM
I invested in this detector more than 7500 euros and I don't intend to remain some there. By dint of to drag the guarantee will have passed.

Hi neronc, I am sorry your FG80 did not find any treasure. Please send me 3000 euros, and I will send to you a different detector that I guarantee will work to find treasure. This detector that I will send to you can find any common metal object that is buried up to 20 cm and sometimes deeper than 20 cm. It will also tell you if it is an iron metal or not iron metal. It will work excellent in every weather condition, even rain. I have already found 4 gold and silver rings with this detector that have diamonds, rubies and other stones in them. I also found more than 300 coins that were buried under the ground between 1 cm and 15 cm, some of them were very old coins. I found all of these things and many more trash items before the first batteries were discharged and I needed to change to new batteries. I will send you instructions how to use this detector, and if I guarantee it will work every time in any weather condition. It is much better than the FG80 for finding treasure, and you can have it for your own if you send me only 3000 euros.

I guarantee you will find more treasures with this detector than the FG80, and I will answer all emails that you send me. I will also show you how to find metal objects under the ground before you buy it if you want. You can be certain this is not a good bargain for you to buy, but it will give so much better results than the FG80 that you will choose to use it to hunt treasure, and you will leave the FG80 at home. Maybe you will put your FG80 in the fireplace to help make the house warm. Then it will do something useful.

J_P

hung
03-31-2007, 01:19 PM
This detector that I will send to you can find any common metal object that is buried up to 20 cm and sometimes deeper than 20 cm. I have already found 4 gold and silver rings with this detector that have diamonds, rubies and other stones in them. you can have it for your own if you send me only 3000 euros.
J_P:lol: :lol:

Wow... If I really was a marketing agent for Mineoro, as some accuse me here, then JPlayer would be serious competition for me...
So you are saying a detector which detects to the 'amazing' depth of 20cm and the range of maybe another 20cm for 3K is better deal than one which can penetrate more than 20 meters in the ground and reach miles in distance for 7K? Well then I have to advice my friend as soon as I can who a few weeks ago found another gold vein at 28 meters depth that will produce about 22g of gold per ton of rock and also quickly tell Crespin dos Santos who found nuggets and recently a vein of gold at a distance of 167 m inside a cavern to quit what they are doing with the FG80 and start to dig rings at the beach with this 20cm depth 'amazing' detector.

Naturally who bought Mineoro detectors did it to look for rings in the beach...:lol:

Frankly, skeptics' references sometimes can reach the stupidity realms.
No matter how many pictures are posted, how many cases are told, if only one single Mineoro owner drops by saying he did not suceed (yet) in finding gold with it, it's enough for skeptics of the hour start yelling it's all fraud. Jeez..

If I remember well, Neronc bought the FG80 to discover if his father left gold in the walls of a house. If this was indeed the only reason, I admit that a simple and ordinary MD could have done the job. But anyway, if the FG did not beep, it's because there's nothing there. This is the first option I would think. The FG will only beep where there's gold. Unless it's a very small object being detected in a bad enviroment condition.
People has to understand that gold is not around the corner and it will be found from day to night. I'm talking big gold here. Not rings and necklaces at the beach.
It has limitations? Sure. like any other technology, but the benefits are much higher.

So please keep your jokes to tell your family members on a sunday afternoon.

Carl-NC
03-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Not rings and necklaces at the beach.

The "demonstrations" I've seen and heard about from Mineoro always involve finding some tiny piece of jewelry... are you now saying their devices won't really do this?

J_Player
03-31-2007, 05:41 PM
The BS walks -- stories told by Hung that cannot be proven or demonstrated in front of witnesses:
So you are saying a detector which detects to the 'amazing' depth of 20cm and the range of maybe another 20cm for 3K is better deal than one which can penetrate more than 20 meters in the ground and reach miles in distance for 7K? Well then I have to advice my friend as soon as I can who a few weeks ago found another gold vein at 28 meters depth that will produce about 22g of gold per ton of rock and also quickly tell Crespin dos Santos who found nuggets and recently a vein of gold at a distance of 167 m inside a cavern to quit what they are doing with the FG80 and start to dig rings at the beach with this 20cm depth 'amazing' detector.

...No matter how many pictures are posted, how many cases are told, if only one single Mineoro owner drops by saying he did not suceed (yet) in finding gold with it, it's enough for skeptics of the hour start yelling it's all fraud. Jeez..

Why the BS?
In most cases this propaganda is liberally supplied by those who have a vested interest in promoting this nonsense.
...There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Pseudoscience with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Qiaozhi

The real stories -- told by people with no Pseudoscience bias and prejudice, who have FG80 in hand and testing it. These people don't mind showing FG80 working in front of witnesses because they have nothing to hide:
the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.

...OK, I can set the FG80 on a surface, facing horizontal, and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep. OK, adjust it to where it begins to beep... it's beeping rather randomly... beeping doesn't change in response to any target.

...I don't understand why Mineoro would include a "gold" sample if the FG80 won't detect it. At the very least, this thing should reliably detect the included sample.

I've already wasted a heaping gob of money on bogus LRLs, but in the process, I've save a lot of folks way, way more money than I've spent.

My FG80 was beeping everywhere and did not take fresh gold. I just asked them to find a solution. Nice from them but the new one don't beep on nothing.

...I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing. Switch the light on ,off......nothing

...we searched tens of hectare for 2 days, the day before that there was raining and mostly snows melt away for this reason. Although still haven't started for our serious locations (based on treasure maps), these searched areas were somehow hot from archeological standpoint (e.g. one graveyard older than 3000 years) ground was thoroughly muddy and weather more or less cold(3-5 C°). At first day that was sunny and with 50-55% humidity, we got no signal and FG80 was working stably.

At second day that sky was covered by clouds, and 60-65% humidity we got one typical and clear signal in other zone of that area, but after some detection from different directions, signal disappeared. at this day sometimes FG80 was unstable, behaved crazily; went out of adjustment and beeped continuously or randomly, what was the real reason, I don't know.

I think this device is somehow faulty and behaves like what had read about FG78.

...To note that I never have any answers to my mails.

My guarantee:
I will send you instructions how to use this detector, and if I guarantee it will work every time in any weather condition. I guarantee you will find more treasures with this detector than the FG80, and I will answer all emails that you send me.

So what do you think? Is my guarantee good?
Can neronc find more treasure with my overpriced detector or with his FG80?

hung
03-31-2007, 08:43 PM
The "demonstrations" I've seen and heard about from Mineoro always involve finding some tiny piece of jewelry... are you now saying their devices won't really do this?

No. I'm not saying that.
What I meant is that someone who buys this expensive detector wouldn't be looking for small itens when the big gold which is almost all the time out of the reach of conventional detectors are what they should seek.

The PDCs, FGs, etc... sure can find small items but I admit in many circumstances it's hard to pinpoint the item. I know of people who detected gold items at the beach with beeps they could not trace perfectly to the source and had to use a MD for that. Others I know however could do it fine without a MD. Here in Brazil, summer is the best season for that.
´
This is due to poor ionic and electrostatic fields build up on those items caused by : relative short time the item has been buried, shallow location, ionic condition of the day not being good, etc. These are factors which might affect good detection.

Sometime ago I told about a ring being found in a farm by Alonso and some friends employing a DC2008 and how happy the lady who was the owner became, giving a party for them. Humidity, ionic conditions at the location, all of this play important roles.

In case of big treasures however you will get beeps even if it's raining, it's night, humidity high, etc. as the ionic fields are really strong. I can corroborate that in a target we are working on.

So bear in mind. Unless you have the GIG on the detector, for detecting fresh gold items (in this case not much long range), chances are you will get beeps which is more than 10 years buried and probably deep enough as the deeper it is, the stronger the signal. Same goes to buried time period.

Qiaozhi
03-31-2007, 11:16 PM
So you are saying a detector which detects to the 'amazing' depth of 20cm and the range of maybe another 20cm for 3K is better deal than one which can penetrate more than 20 meters in the ground and reach miles in distance for 7K?
Wouldn't it be nice if this was true.
Pity it's only wishful thinking. :nono:

Frankly, skeptics' references sometimes can reach the stupidity realms.
No matter how many pictures are posted, how many cases are told, if only one single Mineoro owner drops by saying he did not suceed (yet) in finding gold with it, it's enough for skeptics of the hour start yelling it's all fraud. Jeez..
In Science when someone comes up with an idea, they carry out many experiments trying to prove it wrong, before publishing any information.
In Pseudoscience when someone comes up with an idea, they first publish the information, then search for evidence to support the idea, and in the meantime conveniently ignore negative results.
This is a common occurence with both dowsing and LRLs.
It is not the responsibility of the skeptics to prove that these devices do not work, but the job of the LRL and dowsing proponents to prove that they do.

Well then I have to advice my friend as soon as I can who a few weeks ago found another gold vein at 28 meters depth that will produce about 22g of gold per ton of rock and also quickly tell Crespin dos Santos who found nuggets and recently a vein of gold at a distance of 167 m inside a cavern to quit what they are doing with the FG80 and start to dig rings at the beach with this 20cm depth 'amazing' detector.
Sometime ago I told about a ring being found in a farm by Alonso and some friends employing a DC2008 and how happy the lady who was the owner became, giving a party for them.
Subjective evidence is not acceptable as proof.

Carl-NC
04-01-2007, 12:00 AM
What I meant is that someone who buys this expensive detector wouldn't be looking for small itens when the big gold which is almost all the time out of the reach of conventional detectors are what they should seek.

Folks pay $3000 - $4000 on a regular basis for Minelab detectors, just so they can go out and detect tiny gold nuggets. So, yes, people do buy expensive detectors to locate small items. Also, in my area, there are probably no large treasures (if I ignore a couple of treasure myths), so lost rings are exactly what I would go after.

The PDCs, FGs, etc... sure can find small items but I admit in many circumstances it's hard to pinpoint the item.In those Mineoro demonstrations, they had no trouble whatsoever.

So bear in mind. Unless you have the GIG on the detector, for detecting fresh gold items (in this case not much long range), chances are you will get beeps which is more than 10 years buried and probably deep enoughClassic LRL-speak... always have to get another upgrade in order to achieve what was claimed in the first place.

as the deeper it is, the stronger the signal.This is a new claim. So do ions have trouble escaping shallow soil depths?

- Carl

Carl-NC
04-01-2007, 12:02 AM
In Pseudoscience when someone comes up with an idea, they first publish the information, then search for evidence to support the idea, and in the meantime conveniently ignore negative results.
This is a common occurence with both dowsing and LRLs.

This simply is not true.

In Pseudoscience, when someone comes up with an idea, they sell products.

- Carl

J_Player
04-01-2007, 02:22 AM

Examples:
How can I sell these $5.99 surplus calculators? maybe if I attach a handle and a radio antenna, people will pay $799.00: http://www.rangertell.com/

How can I sell $100 surplus IR thermometers for $6000? Maybe if I say they are made in USA and modified with gold and cave sensors. http://www.knouzm.org/Text/1159858857383-6746/pC/1103896269140-1216/

If I glue a piezo buzzer to a soap box and include it with a pair of dowsing rods, maybe people will send $55: http://cgi.ebay.com/Colorado-Gold-Sticks-Metal-Detectors-Killer_W0QQitemZ300091179698QQcategoryZ67775QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

If I add a waterproof electronic box to dowsing rods and an antenna, maybe people will send $2000: http://www.treasure-signs.com/lrl.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hung
04-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Folks pay $3000 - $4000 on a regular basis for Minelab detectors, just so they can go out and detect tiny gold nuggets. So, yes, people do buy expensive detectors to locate small items. Also, in my area, there are probably no large treasures (if I ignore a couple of treasure myths), so lost rings are exactly what I would go after.

Do Minelab detectors go deep say 2 m for a nugget? I don't think so.

In those Mineoro demonstrations, they had no trouble whatsoever.

I agree. In the beach I have never faced a situation like the video. But in mountains away from ocean I have. I think humidity plays a major role for small items with weak fields. Maybe a next generation detectors will deal with the beach issue.

Classic LRL-speak... always have to get another upgrade in order to achieve what was claimed in the first place.

I agree and think the advertising of fresh gold detection is a little exagerated, as for this to happen some peculiar conditions have to be met. I could get a ring from about 4 meters away once in a sunny and hot day, with a FG just like yours.
The GIG was added because of this. To make it happen on a more regular basis.

This is a new claim. So do ions have trouble escaping shallow soil depths?

- Carl

No, this is not a new claim. I have already talked about this in the past. Re-read some of my posts and you will find.
When a small object is buried close to the surface the propagation of the fields are dimished and the detector will only pick it up from a short distance, PROVIDED THE USUAL IONIC CONDITIONS ARE MET. What do I mean by usual ionic conditions? The normal conditions ionic fields emanate and the right periods of the day for this to happen.
This I can corroborate. I have a target here which marks ok. But from 12 noon til 14:30 in the afternoon, the signal disappears. Not even with edge calibration I pick it up. About 2:45 PM the signal starts to return.
This is the phenomena behaviour.

hung
04-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Examples:
How can I sell these $5.99 surplus calculators? maybe if I attach a handle and a radio antenna, people will pay $799.00: http://www.rangertell.com/

How can I sell $100 surplus IR thermometers for $6000? Maybe if I say they are made in USA and modified with gold and cave sensors. http://www.knouzm.org/Text/1159858857383-6746/pC/1103896269140-1216/

If I glue a piezo buzzer to a soap box and include it with a pair of dowsing rods, maybe people will send $55: http://cgi.ebay.com/Colorado-Gold-Sticks-Metal-Detectors-Killer_W0QQitemZ300091179698QQcategoryZ67775QQrdZ1 QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

If I add a waterproof electronic box to dowsing rods and an antenna, maybe people will send $2000: http://www.treasure-signs.com/lrl.html

Regarding the knouzm detector I still can't emit a final conclusion as I don't know if it was modified and if it dit to what extent.
The other cases are most radionic devices.
Now if you don't believe in radionics, that's another story.

Qiaozhi
04-01-2007, 08:57 PM
This simply is not true.

- Carl
OK - I was slight wrong. :frown:

In Pseudoscience, when someone comes up with an idea, they sell products. Then Hung posts subjective evidence to support the idea. :D

hung
04-01-2007, 10:19 PM
OK - I was slight wrong. :frown:

In Pseudoscience, when someone comes up with an idea, they sell products. Then Hung posts subjective evidence to support the idea. :D

You like child games don't you?
While you play, I keep getting the gold. Simple. No pain.

J_Player
04-02-2007, 05:44 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Sure you do. BS walks

Qiaozhi
04-02-2007, 03:42 PM
You like child games don't you?
Actually, I like to play mind games. But not the one's you play with your LRLs.:razz: :razz:

Clondike Clad
04-02-2007, 04:21 PM
No. I'm not saying that.

The PDCs, FGs, etc... sure can find small items but I admit in many circumstances it's hard to pinpoint the item. I know of people who detected gold items at the beach with beeps they could not trace perfectly to the source and had to use a MD for that. Others I know however could do it fine without a MD. Here in Brazil, summer is the best season for that.
´
This is due to poor ionic and electrostatic fields build up on those items caused by : relative short time the item has been buried, shallow location, ionic condition of the day not being good, etc. These are factors which might affect good detection.

Sometime ago I told about a ring being found in a farm by Alonso and some friends employing a DC2008 and how happy the lady who was the owner became, giving a party for them. Humidity, ionic conditions at the location, all of this play important roles.

In case of big treasures however you will get beeps even if it's raining, it's night, humidity high, etc. as the ionic fields are really strong. I can corroborate that in a target we are working on.

So bear in mind. Unless you have the GIG on the detector, for detecting fresh gold items (in this case not much long range), chances are you will get beeps which is more than 10 years buried and probably deep enough as the deeper it is, the stronger the signal. Same goes to buried time period.
Can someone show what the ionic and electrostatic fields for gold would look like .

Qiaozhi
04-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Can someone show what the ionic and electrostatic fields for gold would look like .
No - because they don't exist, except in the minds of Mineoro users.

hung
04-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Clondike Clad, up to now there's no way of visualize them, although I'm thinking of developing a way to be able to do it. It may take sometime tough.
For a full explanation of the ionic/electrostatic fields and for a java rendition on its behavior go to
www.mineoro.com (http://www.mineoro.com)

Clondike Clad
04-02-2007, 11:51 PM
I know a LASER PUT OUT A VERY TIGHT BEAM OF LIGHT
iT LOOKS AS IF THE FG80 IS PICKING UP SOME KIND OF BEAM OR SOMETHING THAT IS LIKE A LASER BEAM. TO TRACK A TARGET MANY FEET OR MILES THE SIGNAL MUST BE LIKE A LASER OR CLOSE TO A LASER .
IN MY MIND ONLY A LASER IS THAT TIGHT OF A BEAM?????
I WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS.

Rudy
04-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Clondike Clad, up to now there's no way of visualize them, although I'm thinking of developing a way to be able to do it. It may take sometime tough.
For a full explanation of the ionic/electrostatic fields and for a java rendition on its behavior go to
www.mineoro.com (http://www.mineoro.com)

You should be able to visualize it if you switched to a complex Hilbert space wherein the fields can be reduced to a time dependent function, whose Hamiltonian is defined as a constant K, such as it would be for a system with Continuously Replenishable Asymmetric Particles.

... just a thought.

Clondike Clad
04-03-2007, 01:26 AM
WHAT Particles THAT IS THE QUESTION.
Gold or SILVER WILL NOT GIVE OFF Particles UNLESS SOMETHING IS ADDED OR REMOVED TO CAUSE A CHANGE IN "E" BUT WHAT DO I KNOW????:)

Qiaozhi
04-03-2007, 08:40 PM
You should be able to visualize it if you switched to a complex Hilbert space wherein the fields can be reduced to a time dependent function, whose Hamiltonian is defined as a constant K, such as it would be for a system with Continuously Replenishable Asymmetric Particles.

... just a thought.
Personally I would use a Krylov subspace algorithm together with diamond truncation. If you attempt this with a Hilbert transformation, the time-invariant nature of the ionic wind could lead to chaotic behaviour.
i.e it might not work properly. :nerd:

Rudy
04-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Personally I would use a Krylov subspace algorithm together with diamond truncation. If you attempt this with a Hilbert transformation, the time-invariant nature of the ionic wind could lead to chaotic behaviour.
i.e it might not work properly. :nerd:

Ahh, but using a Hilbert space lends itself very well to doing some very powerful conformal mapping transformations and thereby hopefully simpliflying the underlying calculations such as has been done by Joukowski.

Other powerful conformal mapping techniques have been applied to electrostatic potential, heat flow, etc. For example, the Schwartz-Cristoffel transformation, Möbius transformation,... As long as the electrostatic field in question meets the Cauchy-Riemann conditions.

On the other hand, a Krylov subspace leads you straight into numerical calculations and approximations on a computer, without the elegance involved in being able to visualize the fields in all their analytic beauty. :)

That is why I sugested the Hilbert approach to Hung.

Clondike Clad
04-04-2007, 10:12 AM
Can you add to this You know more about the FG80 type of detector?\YOU NEED TO k.I.S.S FOR ME THANKS

J_Player
04-05-2007, 07:51 AM
There is no need to use a Krylov subspace algorithm for multiquadric interpolation. The best it can accomplish is to calculate where we would see the ions if they existed. And, while Hilbert space generalizes the notion of Euclidean space in a way that extends methods of vector algebra from the plane and three-dimensional space to spaces of functions, it still fails to make the evasive ionic fields visible. And I am sure you will recall Joukowski transformation involves the vector addition of a point and its reciprocal. Are we all fools? Have we forgotten that none of these methods are consistent with the theories of Myron Evans or his math, which Hung has been trying to explain?

Hung claims the theories of Myron Evans and his math are responsible for the underlying principles that prove dowsing and LRLs work. The Evans "Generally Covariant Unified Field Theory" cannot be understood using vector addition or transformations because it is predominantly dependent on scalar curvature, not vector math. To further clarify, the electric field in a circuit is generated from the product of the fundamental potential and the acceleration due to gravity, which in general relativity is non-Euclidean spacetime. The fundamental potential in volts is the scaling factor that links the electromagnetic potential to the scalar curvature. In other words, the FG80 works. No need to prove it with demonstrations when we have Myron Evan's theory that is unquestionably correct.

You say Evans has never been able to demonstrate any useful working mechanism that utilizes his theories? No problem. Hung's research team proved it: I had a research team which was developing a project which completely have ‘blown’ some accepted standards of quantum mechanics. I will never tell this because besides the fact I’m not allowed to, it’s too much, incredibly dangerous. ...thank God all went fine and stoped in time. What purpose served this? To demonstrate EXACTLY what Evans states in his speech...
Well, he almost proved it. It appears it was too dangerous to talk about the test or the results, but we all know we can trust Hung. What he says is true. No need for publishing any results or demonstrations.

How does any of this relate to the FG80? It's a secret. So secret that not even Hung can say how it relates (of course he knows the answer, but he is not allowed to tell, or perhaps he just is not capable of explaining it). :nerd:

Qiaozhi
04-05-2007, 10:19 PM
There is no need to use a Krylov subspace algorithm for multiquadric interpolation. The best it can accomplish is to calculate where we would see the ions if they existed. And, while Hilbert space generalizes the notion of Euclidean space in a way that extends methods of vector algebra from the plane and three-dimensional space to spaces of functions, it still fails to make the evasive ionic fields visible. And I am sure you will recall Joukowski transformation involves the vector addition of a point and its reciprocal. Are we all fools? Have we forgotten that none of these methods are consistent with the theories of Myron Evans or his math, which Hung has been trying to explain?

Hung claims the theories of Myron Evans and his math are responsible for the underlying principles that prove dowsing and LRLs work. The Evans "Generally Covariant Unified Field Theory" cannot be understood using vector addition or transformations because it is predominantly dependent on scalar curvature, not vector math. To further clarify, the electric field in a circuit is generated from the product of the fundamental potential and the acceleration due to gravity, which in general relativity is non-Euclidean spacetime. The fundamental potential in volts is the scaling factor that links the electromagnetic potential to the scalar curvature. In other words, the FG80 works. No need to prove it with demonstrations when we have Myron Evan's theory that is unquestionably correct.

You say Evans has never been able to demonstrate any useful working mechanism that utilizes his theories? No problem. Hung's research team proved it:
Well, he almost proved it. It appears it was too dangerous to talk about the test or the results, but we all know we can trust Hung. What he says is true. No need for publishing any results or demonstrations.

How does any of this relate to the FG80? It's a secret. So secret that not even Hung can say how it relates (of course he knows the answer, but he is not allowed to tell, or perhaps he just is not capable of explaining it). :nerd:
Now you're getting silly. :lol:
Everyone knows the reality is not in the mathematics. Anyway, Hung (if he can face the ridicule) will no doubt admit that dowsing and LRLs are governed by tetrahedral geometric aggregate resonance and the Rule of Nines. 8)

Clondike Clad
04-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Noew someone please take carl"s $25,000 this will be a good test.
I have a LRL and it is a XL PRO with a 25inch coil.
I can tahe the $25,000 with that.:)

J_Player
04-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Since the FG80 is not capable of locating Carl's 10-oz gold bar, We must use other methods to find it and claim his $25,000. I would suggest enlisting the help of BB Sailor and Reg to wind a 5 meter search coil and use your 25 inch coil for a pinpointer. But Carl does not allow conventional detectors. The only remaining workable method I know is to cheat. Look at how this dowser cheats on a national television broadcast...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8BxmXHRaBI

But beware. Carl is too smart to allow that old trick. He wants us to find the 10 ounce gold bar that he hides, not our own target that we drop in the dig site using slight of hand. :eek:

Clondike Clad
04-10-2007, 04:11 PM
aNYONE WITH THE SENSOR CIRCUIT.
IS THE SENSOR LIKE THE PDC205 OR FG79.
iF THE SENSOR IS LIKE THE PDC205 THAT IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW.:angry:
Carl is going to show us all about this detector or what you may call it.
If Carl can may it work...I want one ............................:cool: