PDA

View Full Version : LONG RANGE DETECTORS !!!

Morris_jo
02-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone :

since more than 9 months i had started my search :frown: to find :the Best LRL that can find buried gold and lost Teasures .

Every device i have found , the manufacture or the inventor claims it`s the best new technology regarding LRL .

My interest was in :

1- DFS V1.0 ( Greece )

2- DIS 300 ( USA )

you can check the following website :

1- http://www.golddetectors.gr/GOLDDETECTORS/GOLDDETECTORS%20EN.HTM

2- http://knouzm.net/en/dis-300.html

Any Ideas , thoughts , expert opinion about both devices folks .

Thkx .

Carl-NC
02-23-2007, 02:47 PM
The DFS is just another MFD-type dowsing device. Pure Junk.

The DIS-300 is a thermometer. Thermometers cannot detect gold.

- Carl

hung
02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Morris,

I'm not familiar with laserscan technology for finding treasures. Although I'm happy with the LRL I own, I'll do some research on this tech to understand it better.
Meanwhile I got really surprised to see all of these RT Examiner and Electroscope lookalikes in the site. With so many models on the same aproach, leads to believe the concept might really work. Electronics and biofeedback. Future is already among us?
http://knouzm.net/en/long-range-locators.html

sisco
02-23-2007, 03:46 PM
The DFS is just another MFD-type dowsing device. Pure Junk.

The DIS-300 is a thermometer. Thermometers cannot detect gold.

- Carl

Really MFDs and LRLs useless?

you test these?

why many manufactory make this with this publicity and this price?

realy these manufactory have deceive we?

Morris_jo
02-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Folks :

What about the GTI 2500 ?

Dell Winders
02-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Carl, is right. The DIS-300 is a thermometer. The laser beam(s) merely show you the spot you are pointing at.

Although it was not designed for Treasure hunting, It is handy in locating cold spots in the terrain where large changes in the average ground temperature, may indicate a cave or tunnel entrance.

The DFS V.10 is a Frequency Discriminator. Although it utilizes hand held rods that might could be used for Dowsing, no mental effect is used. Target Discrimination is accompolished with electronic Frequency, unlike Dowsing where target Discrimination is done through a mental process.

There is information about my use of Frequency Discrimination Devices and some of it's limitations posted on my product website http://www.omnitron.net

Be cautious of exaggerated advertising claims that promote advanced LRL technology. It may sound good, but if you purchase with having unrealistic expectations of the product, you will be subject to disappointment after you buy. Be a well informed consumer before you decide to buy. Dell

Qiaozhi
02-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Be a well informed consumer before you decide to buy. Dell
Alternatively, be an even more informed consumer, and keep your hard earned money in your wallet, and not in the hands of the con merchants. :nono:

Qiaozhi
02-23-2007, 09:33 PM

you test these?

There are many people in this world who will try to separate you from your money. MFDs and LRLs are just another scam for the unwary.
Buyer beware!

Rudy
02-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Morris,
<SNIP>
Meanwhile I got really surprised to see all of these RT Examiner and Electroscope lookalikes in the site. With so many models on the same aproach, leads to believe the concept might really work. <SNIP>
http://knouzm.net/en/long-range-locators.html

Absolutely it works. You put these babies for sale on a web site
and people will send in their hard earned money.

Probably works better than those Nigerian emails.:lol:

Carl-NC
02-24-2007, 02:31 AM

you test these?

LRLs are useless for treasure hunting. However, they are quite successful in wallet mining. Which answers your other questions.

- Carl

Carl-NC
02-24-2007, 02:32 AM
Folks :

What about the GTI 2500 ?

The GTI2500 is a metal detector. It Really Works... I own one.

- Carl

Dell Winders
02-24-2007, 05:34 AM
LRLs are useless for treasure hunting. However, they are quite successful in wallet mining. Which answers your other questions.

- Carl

And I say that is BS. You don't know what you are talking about. I've been using Frequency Discrimination locators (MFD) professionally since 1979, seven years before they came on the market. How much field experience have you had? Dell

Carl-NC
02-24-2007, 01:50 PM
And I say that is BS. You don't know what you are talking about. I've been using Frequency Discrimination locators (MFD) professionally since 1979, seven years before they came on the market. How much field experience have you had? Dell

So have you made more money recovering buried gold, or mining wallets?

Jim
02-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Although it utilizes hand held rods that might could be used for Dowsing, no mental effect is used.

Huh? What? "might could be used" sounds like double-talk. Might could be a scam

Target Discrimination is accompolished with electronic Frequency...

See quote below

Be cautious of exaggerated advertising claims that promote advanced LRL technology.

See quote above this one

Jim
02-24-2007, 02:40 PM

Professionals are recognized for their goals and tasks accomplished. The only tasks I have seen Dell Winders accomplish are promoting his pseudoscience theories and fantasy methods for treasure hunting.

The only goals I have seen Dell Winders accomplish are trying to sell his “do-nothing” products by misleading information and misuse of scientific terms that do not apply.

I’ve not seen the first reputable source to back-up any claims of a Professional Treasure Hunter, but scads of self-promoting going on for those notorious “Found it…but, didn’t dig it up” sales pitches.

Sorry to play the devils advocate here folks

Dell Winders
02-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Jim,looks like you have not been around Professional treasaure hunting very much, have you? I have never seen you at any of my treasure projects either, and you have refused invitations to see for yourself, and learn first hand.

You are talking as a blind man, telling folks what you have never seen,so you have no way of knowing. Just another frustrated skeptic, armchair pretender, without a clue what you are talking about. Dell :lol:

Qiaozhi
02-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Jim,looks like you have not been around Professional treasaure hunting very much, have you? I have never seen you at any of my treasure projects either, and you have refused invitations to see for yourself, and learn first hand.

You are talking as a blind man, telling folks what you have never seen,so you have no way of knowing. Just another frustrated skeptic, armchair pretender, without a clue what you are talking about. Dell :lol:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :barf: