PDA

View Full Version : Historical Treasure

hung
07-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Several weeks ago I received a call from a historian asking for my services in the attempt to locate a treasure which I too considered a legend. He refuted stating he had studied the case for 30 years and pocessed documents which would confirm the authenticity of it, although the exact locations (more than one) were not known. Only broad areas.

After agreements and being informed he had a few personell with him to aid in the search, I decided to call only one member of my team. One whose expertise is unprecedent.

Well to make a long story short, we have found the location of one of the treasures to my own amazement as I thought it was folklore. And this is the first time I do a research like that in the heart of a big city !
After finishing recovery, we will soon head to the other location.
Instead of forrests, vegetations, trees,etc., In front of me,I had buildings, sattelite dishes, crowds of people running around… Well, actually the location had vegetation and rocks too.

The way it was kept in a dangerous location which involved climbing heights, was not on my schedule, but hey… we had to go for it.

Detectors employed were 2 PDCs 210, 1 FG80 1 2 box MP10, 1 Minelab Excalibur and a modified (by me) RT Examiner.

In fact if it wasn’t for the modified Examiner it would be really hard to locate this treasure as it was hidden inside what we call ‘iron rocks’ here, blocking most of the ionic fields. Add to that, presence of powerlines, antennas, buildings, etc. close to it.
Luckily, ionic/electrostatic emanations leaked through the rock’s striations. Using this modified Examiner, we could triangulate the location, study it in Google Earth and only when aproaching it really close, the Mineoros started to beep.

When I say modified Examiner I mean it employed a modification which proved that the concept worked to be fully developed on our LRL system.

On our way back I detected with the Excalibur an old pistol bullet, which shows that violence is present almost all the time where wealth lies...Poor human beings..

Interesting to mention is that on our early walk to the site, we had insistent beeps on a particular spot in the city forrest which confused us a bit as we thought initially this was the location. But as the beeps were spread , sometimes following a definite line, we thought we knew what it was. With a small hammer, we took samples of rocks there to take to a lab. Later our suspicions confirmed. It’s a gold vein running in that part of the forrest. But this will never be explored. That forrest is government property.:rolleyes:

Qiaozhi
07-10-2007, 08:07 PM
This is just like a children's bedtime story. Full of whimsical nonsense. :D

Rudy
07-11-2007, 01:27 AM
What a wonderful piece of fiction. Almost as good as one of the Harry Potter books. :)

Clondike Clad
07-11-2007, 12:04 PM
:D Minelab is OK !
Other "devices" you used are scam devices,bogus devices...crap devices!
If your story is not lie, than only thing you could detect is with Minelab....the rest is alrady proven ****!
Would you like to star brand new thread again here? With brand new lies!
C'mon! I'll be here again for you, on every of your nonsence i'll post double!
You are finished!
Also Esteban!
:D

Now Hung's modified Examiner is out doing the FG80Now that is a top BS

hung
07-11-2007, 05:13 PM
What a wonderful piece of fiction. Almost as good as one of the Harry Potter books. :)

With only one difference.
When you finish watching the movie, you go straight home.
I go straight to the bank:D

Rudy
07-12-2007, 02:53 AM
With only one difference.
When you finish watching the movie, you go straight home.
I go straight to the bank:D

Ohh, did some poor soul send you money?:nono:

Clondike Clad
07-30-2007, 07:27 AM
Detectors employed were 2 PDCs 210, 1 FG80 1 2 box MP10, 1 Minelab Excalibur and a modified (by me) RT Examiner.

He is good.
I would like to see one of them modified RT Examiner
Could the mod be a TI-85 or a new blue wire?:razz:
Pi=3.14159265358979323 to find gold