PDA

View Full Version : Zahori mods. - Some considerations

Esteban
08-29-2007, 09:25 PM
I check my old PCB and found an only error regarding 1 nF cap, really is 10 nF. In other words, frequency is 100 Hz or near 100 Hz in pin 3 of the 7555 (or NE555).

Respect Ivconic's implementation, no necessary all the switches and caps. Only a 10 K pot. and switches for batteries. This pot. acts as sensibility control as a threshold adjustment. No need more.

My alterations are:

1. 3 telescopic antennas. Plates collects more interference and shows capacitance. Laterals antennas to 0 V. Laterals open 40-45 cm and central 60-65 cm.

2. Variable 2M2 preset replaced for fix resistor of same value.

3. Eliminated 100 K resistor in serie with 2M2 preset replaced, now fix.

4. Eliminated both switches S1 and S2, wich select for search electricity in walls and water flows.

5. The point 4 mean that only 10 nF is connected between pins 2-6 to negative.

6. Pin 9 of the 4066 no connected.

7. Eliminated visual section and replaced by trafo.

8. 22 K variable resistor (volume) replaced for fix 22 K.

Esteban
08-29-2007, 09:33 PM
About text, translation by Qiaozhi has few readers. Near 600 in difference who looks images. Here:

Esteban
08-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Features:

Qiaozhi
08-29-2007, 09:39 PM
About text, translation by Qiaozhi has few readers. Near 600 in difference who looks images. Here:
Hi Esteban,

Yes, it is very strange. Why did so many people download the circuit, but not the description about how it works? :???:

J_Player
08-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Hi esteban,

Is there some application for treasure hunting where the zahori will find treasure better than your new experimental coil model LRL that you are testing?
Or is your new model always better for finding treasure than the zahori?

Best wishes,
J_P

Esteban
08-29-2007, 09:41 PM
Zahori has an audio reference in delicate threshold point you're be able for to find the most sensitive and stable. Input frequency or electric signal mix with internal fix frequency, as a BFO. So the 4066 switches acelerates and ups the audio level and glitchs beeper circuitry in audio section.

Esteban
08-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Hi Esteban,

Yes, it is very strange. Why did so many people download the circuit, but not the description about how it works? :???:

Hi Qiaozhi,

No, isn't strange. Leave me an impression as many takes very light this. Remember, each day the people is more light!

Qiaozhi
08-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Hi Esteban,

Hi Qiaozhi,

No, isn't strange. Leave me an impression as many takes very light this. Remember, each day the people is more light!
Actually I think the real reason is that most people are just collectors.
They see that someone has posted the Zahori, and they think "Oh goody, another schematic for my collection". :D

I still haven't built the Zahori, as I'm very busy doing other things, but I intend to get to it one day.

Esteban
08-29-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi esteban,

Is there some application for treasure hunting where the zahori will find treasure better than your new experimental coil model LRL that you are testing?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P,

As I read in other part that some persons can't achieve a beep with it, I suspect they build complicate version. This severals mods. I make near 15 years ago. Since I and my group found an old gold gross chain at near 1 meter depth, I believe is useful for to find treasures.

One time, my brother-in-law use my Zahori and go in a site they saw as a light emanated from the soil. They saw it 30 years ago. They arrive in the site and found a hole excavated for others, and the device beeps and beeps, only in the place, but NEAR the hole. The persons who previously excavated don't found the treasure. My brother-in-law and others can't excavate in the place because the signal "explode" around the hole, and can't centrate. Also the landlord, a rich man, don't wish to continue in it!

IC 3130 (input) BURN here! Treasure = energy!

Don't know if is better than my new experimental devices, only I know go depth.

The small problem is that once I found a complete 100 m roll of wire for fence somebody forgot and the years buried few centimeters. This roll of many turns of wire for fences also was detected.

But I know also is sensitive to electric lines, fluorescents lamps. Is for use in fields free of interference.

J_Player
08-29-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi esteban and Qiaozhi,

I look in my saved Zahori directory, I do not find any schematic. I only downloaded the PDF file that describes how to use the Zahori "Electronic Zahori.pdf". Maybe I am the exception different than the others who want the schematic only, because I never downloaded the schematic. :shocked:

I remember when the Zahori was first shown in this forum, everybody talking about mods, and also some similarities to Ivconic's earlier ion detector project. I never looked very close at the circuits because so many people were talking about modifications. I only read the circuits people posted in forum imanges, not the original PDF circuit download.

My interest is not to make a zahori or to add a zahori schematic for a museum collection, only to understand how it works and how efficiently it performs compared to other experimental LRLs. I learn the answers only by listen to reports from people who build and test these experimental LRLs. I find esteban and only a few other experimenters make accurate reports of the performance of experimental LRL circuits. Some others give little actual test information, and mostly clown pictures and diatribe, so I don't pay too much attention. Thank you for your excellent description of how the zahori works in the field for you. It seems amazing you burned an IC from finding signals in the air.

Another question to compare the zahori performance to your new designs:
What abilities of your new designs are an improvement in performance, better than the zahori? ie: Do your new test LRLs have longer range? Do they have better resistance to electrical noise? Are they able to discriminate better? Is there some other improvement I did not ask that makes them better than zahori?

Best wishes,
J_P

Esteban
08-29-2007, 10:20 PM
New Zahori. I build this with tone control as MD. Arrival signal mix with the audiofrequency and go!

No yet assembled it. 741 reveals also very sensitive in this new dispossition! 555 was replaced for 4047 BE, good IC. Also put a voltage doubler wich ups the 18 V to 35 V. Maybe can be useful for to polarize a kind of aluminium dish.

In via for to obtain more sensibility, I replace the 741 input for the faster LM318, but the noise is incredivel with this dispossition! I hear noise inter-stations type AM! So, return to the 741.

Pin 13 of 4047 BE shows frequency X 2 = 800 Hz. Really I obtain 411-412 Hz and in the pin 13, 822-824 Hz.

Esteban
08-29-2007, 10:38 PM
Another question to compare the zahori performance to your new designs:
What abilities of your new designs are an improvement in performance, better than the zahori? ie: Do your new test LRLs have longer range? Do they have better resistance to electrical noise? Are they able to discriminate better? Is there some other improvement I did not ask that makes them better than zahori?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P

One of these is based in to mix "external signal of gold" with local oscillator in Khz range. This discriminate much better. This have better resistance to electrical noise.

In few words, I'm not engineer, but I have 28 years of experience in it. The most of my circuits are modifications of others circuits. This is the pure truth!

No much improvements there are in each circuit I have experimented, only search for the best system.

Esteban
08-29-2007, 10:48 PM
Hi J_P.

This is the final schematic of old Zahori with modifications. Here isn't audio stage.

J_Player
08-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Thank you esteban,

I recall now the big difference from zahori and Ivconic's old ion detector is the sample and hold circuit from the cmos switch. A very interesting idea where you could change sample parameters if you want.

It seems to me most of your experimenting works best when you look at the heterodyne mix frequency variations. I presume you find more sensitivity using this method like used in some AM radios instead of direct measuring a signal. This would explain why the carrier frequency would change the sensitivity and range, similar to how a conventional vlf metal detector will use different frequency to optimize different kinds of hunting.

My final question is about what you are sensing.
I don't think any kind of metal detector is able to sense metal. All detectors sense electric fields or magnetic fields, or sometimes capacitance that changes when metal is nearby. So they measure a secondary effect that changes in the signal they are receiving, and we make an inference that metal is causing the signal to change. We usually find we are right that metal is the cause when we recover the target.

In the case of conventional metal detectors, we sense variation in fields that are transmitted, or in induced fields that we measure with a Rx coil. My question is: Do you know what you are sensing in your more recent designs? Are you sensing the same variations in induced fields like a conventional metal detector? Or are you measuring some other phenomena passively without inducing any artificial field?

We have heard about very faint anomalies that could exist at the surface of the ground around a long time buried target. It seems to me that if you are locating these faint ground surface anomalies, then you might be actually measuring something else that is changed where these anomalies exist. Maybe existing electric atmosphere gradient, or existing natural EM frequencies in the VLF or ELF range. Or maybe something else like combined ground currents and atmospheric low frequencies.

Do you know which of these you are measuring with your test LRLs? Or is this still a mystery to you?

Best wishes,
J_P

Esteban
08-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Hi J_P,

I'm convinced is an electric field around buried metals for long time. Is a kind of battery as refer FrancoItaly. Alonso teach in great part of the knowledge I have today. He show me in real detection what's happens, influences of atmospheric pressure, position respect the target, and many other things.

But also the magnetic field of the Earth suffers small deviation in places of buried metals.

Of course, he keep some secrets, and I respect him. But I discover other things myself.

We do this experiment for to be sure: Detect a X target and go with MD and put it over the target. Minutes ago, we retire the detector and the target isn't detectable or only is detectable at short distance. So, the oscillator of the MD anulls the field. "Eat the natural battery."

This is scientific job without mathematical tools, except measure of atmospheric pressure and some for the style.

The buried items you use for to test electronic LRL don't be used for to test MD.

Influence of the atmospheric pressure. Before rains, atmospheric pressure decreases and detection occurs more easyli. The pressure comprisses the phenomenom, and when atmospheric pressure is more low, the phenomenom reveals easyli. Is exactly as the people see a kind of light in treasure sites at night, in preference hours before rain. And this chemist phenomenom is liberated justly when atmospheric pressure is more low. This kind of phenomenom is well known by science, regarding emission of white light is sites of old bones. This light is produced by the phosphamine in the bones, who reacts with oxigen in the air.

Also, is a good oportunity for to define what is "halo".

I think that also regular MD will be more sensitive when atmospheric pressure is low, maybe better with targets buried for long time.

detectoman
08-30-2007, 04:57 PM
hola esteban
gusto de verlo de nuevo por aqui

oye esteban yo soy un partidiario de que el futuro de los detectores debe estar en los de largo alcance
y se que si es posible a que se puedan construir pronto algunos modelos muy utiles
es cierto que cuanto mas sofisticado esta un aparato, tiene mas inconvenientes para su funcionamiento, pues aqui estamos hablando ya de grandes fuentes de energia, y asi deben de existir muchos diferentes metodos de lograrlo, los unos mas eficaces que otros pero todos con sus pros y en contra
yo he estado experimentando en el poco tiempo que tengo disponible con varios proyectos, y muchos los he tenido que desarmar debido a los inconvenientes, pues los mas son muy suceptibles a la estatica o a la atmosfera
lo ideal seria una antena que fuera muy estable y que supiera diferenciar, tal circuito no deberia ser muy complicado
he hecho muchos intentos y todos adolecen de lo mismo, su inestabilidad
pero es posible, y tambien tiene que ver mucho el tipo de procedimiento empleado, algunos como antenas radiales, otros como en desbalance, otros como proyectando, y algunos muy sensibles receptores a los cambios, pero yo creo que lo ideal seria el enfoque directo, y que no fuera afectado por nada
es cierto que todo metal irradia su propio campo
y que son diferentes longitudes de alcance
y que tambien depende mucho del suelo adyacente
y que tiene mucho que ver el tipo de componentes
yo creo que lo mas estable serian las valvulas o los mecanismos antiguos
y que debe de ser? que la senal vaya al encuentro o que espere la emision?
yo he hecho muchas pruebas, y he desbaratado algunos detectores
y he conseguido logros pero no estoy conforme
se precisa de un detector basico y efectivo, y que aunque no sea de mucho alcance sea preciso
en cuanto a frecuencias yo creo eso es muy discutible
y en el esfuerzo de los bfos estos son muy versatiles, pero su alcance no es mucho, es cierto dan muchas sorpresas
no es posible separar las tegnologias antiguas y modernas
son las antiguas en muchos aspectos mejores, y ambas se complementan
espero poder un dia de estos desarrollar un mediano detector, practico pequeno y estable
por lo pronto estoy experimentando con otros, con bfos, con dualopams, y despues con pi, el campo es muy extenso y creo que tu has dado en lo mas mejor, el enfocarte en solo estos, y se que son la vanguardia, y un dia quizas los demas detectores de plato queden obsoletos,
un detecor simple, liviano y eficaz
un abrazo hermano y felicidades por tus investigaciones compartidas
detectoman mexico

J_Player
08-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi esteban,

That was an excellent description of how you think it works. Thank you.the oscillator of the MD anulls the field.This almost sounds like using an AC electromagnet to demagnetize. It makes me wonder if there is a magnetized component in the location of the target that is demagnetized when a detector coil is passed over the area.

Best wishes,
J_P

Esteban
08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Hola amigo Detectoman

Tanto tiempo. En fin me preguntan algunas cosas y trato de responder lo mejor que puedo. Además, de repente me acuerdo de cosas y voy relatando. porque yo mucho ya he visto, sobre todo gracias al señor VÃ*ctor Alonso, que me ha enseñado bastante, pero no todo, pues él también guarda algunos secretos, y creo que está bien que sea asÃ*, yo respeto su decisión en cuanto a su prudencia en este aspecto.

En cuanto a sus apreciaciones respecto a las diferentes posibilidades y estados propicios o no propicios para detectar y que influencian sobremanera al fenómeno, usted tiene razón en todo ello, más aún si ya ha hecho algunas pruebas y, por lo tanto, tiene conocimiento acabado de lo que pasa o puede ocurrir.

Un abrazo querido hermano y mucha suerte en tus emprendimientos e investigaciones.

Geo
08-31-2007, 05:37 AM
One time, my brother-in-law use my Zahori and go in a site they saw as a light emanated from the soil. They saw it 30 years ago. They arrive in the site and found a hole excavated for others, and the device beeps and beeps, only in the place, but NEAR the hole. The persons who previously excavated don't found the treasure. My brother-in-law and others can't excavate in the place because the signal "explode" around the hole, and can't centrate. Also the landlord, a rich man, don't wish to continue in it!

Hi Esteban
So the energy is very strong and this is the phenomenon that we must looking for ???????
Regards

Btw .... do you received an email from me before somo days ago ?????

J_Player
08-31-2007, 07:17 AM
IC 3130 (input) BURN here! Treasure = energy! So the energy is very strong and this is the phenomenon that we must looking for ???????Hi esteban,

Is the location where the 3130 burned far away from all electrical noise, or is it close to power lines and microwave transmitters? What was the temperature of the LRL box when it burned? Hot from sun or not very hot?

I try to understand if it is possible the 3130 burned from High temperature or from high power noise source, or if the treasure signal is the reason for the burned IC.

Best wishes,
J_P

Max
08-31-2007, 02:43 PM
I check my old PCB and found an only error regarding 1 nF cap, really is 10 nF. In other words, frequency is 100 Hz or near 100 Hz in pin 3 of the 7555 (or NE555).

Respect Ivconic's implementation, no necessary all the switches and caps. Only a 10 K pot. and switches for batteries. This pot. acts as sensibility control as a threshold adjustment. No need more.

My alterations are:

1. 3 telescopic antennas. Plates collects more interference and shows capacitance. Laterals antennas to 0 V. Laterals open 40-45 cm and central 60-65 cm.

2. Variable 2M2 preset replaced for fix resistor of same value.

3. Eliminated 100 K resistor in serie with 2M2 preset replaced, now fix.

4. Eliminated both switches S1 and S2, wich select for search electricity in walls and water flows.

5. The point 4 mean that only 10 nF is connected between pins 2-6 to negative.

6. Pin 9 of the 4066 no connected.

7. Eliminated visual section and replaced by trafo.

8. 22 K variable resistor (volume) replaced for fix 22 K.

Hi,
ALL BS. The article doesn't say anything of mods required to find water flows! :lol:

PURE BS. AS ALWAYS.

The THING doesn't work and end of the story dear Esteban. :razz:

Kind regards,
Max

Max
08-31-2007, 02:46 PM

Hi,
I've downloaded the instruction translation, read them all, built device and used as explained.

RESULT: NOTHING.

DOESN'T WORK DETECTING WATER FLOWS.

IT DETECT IONIZED PARTICLES FOR SURE AND EVERY AC FIELD, OF COURSE.

BUT NO WATER FLOW ! :razz:

So it doesn't work for water and metals like you said.
That's the problem. :lol:

Kind regards,
Max

Max
08-31-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi esteban,

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P,

As I read in other part that some persons can't achieve a beep with it, I suspect they build complicate version. This severals mods. I make near 15 years ago. Since I and my group found an old gold gross chain at near 1 meter depth, I believe is useful for to find treasures.

The small problem is that once I found a complete 100 m roll of wire for fence somebody forgot and the years buried few centimeters. This roll of many turns of wire for fences also was detected.

But I know also is sensitive to electric lines, fluorescents lamps. Is for use in fields free of interference.

Hi,
"One time, my brother-in-law use my Zahori and go in a site they saw as a light emanated from the soil. They saw it 30 years ago. They arrive in the site and found a hole excavated for others, and the device beeps and beeps, only in the place, but NEAR the hole. The persons who previously excavated don't found the treasure. My brother-in-law and others can't excavate in the place because the signal "explode" around the hole, and can't centrate. Also the landlord, a rich man, don't wish to continue in it!

IC 3130 (input) BURN here! Treasure = energy! "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's comic now ! Can't resist ...to laugh ! :lol:

What a PILE OF BS.

"One time, my brother-in-law use my Zahori and go in a site they saw as a light emanated from the soil."

Now there is also light from the Earth down in Paraguay.... Esteban C'mon...
Light from treasure ! :razz: And maybe a big X that say you where to dig the hole ! :razz:

"IC 3130 (input) BURN here!"

this is possible, input can be overloaded , hi-impedance etc but seems strange that supposed signal from a buried treasure could burn the input stage of any op. amp. ! :lol:

Are those SA treasures emanating microwaves or strong ionizing radiations ??? :lol: No...maybe some military sat pointed your LRL during search ! :razz:

BUT THIS BEAT EVERYTHING TILL NOW:
"Treasure = energy!"

It's the new mass-energy relation by our novel Einstein. :rolleyes:

Kind regards,
Max

Max
08-31-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi esteban,

That was an excellent description of how you think it works. Thank you.This almost sounds like using an AC electromagnet to demagnetize. It makes me wonder if there is a magnetized component in the location of the target that is demagnetized when a detector coil is passed over the area.

Best wishes,
J_P

Oh yeah, like a degauss-coil in a TV set...

BUT THEN PHENOMENON IS MAGNETIC NOW ?

So how an electrometer could detect it ? :razz:

AND GOLD ? IS MAGNETIC NOW ? :lol:

I remember is just a few diamagnetic ! :razz:

ALL BS.

ALL STORIES.

ALL FANTASIES.

AND LRL IS JUST ANOTHER SPIT IN THE OCEAN OF HUMAN STUPIDITY.

Esteban
08-31-2007, 03:23 PM
Max

Also I built exactly as magazine, and maybe doesn't work for treasure hunting. Mi intention never was for to find water. So, I make many modifications and added audio stage and other circuit.

Yes, electric fields of treasure is very strong, no of treasure inside iron box.

You can must able in build this (nothing to see with stethic!) and walk in inland for to take conclussions.

ALL BS. The article doesn't say anything of mods required to find water flows! :lol:

Mr. "INTELLIGENT":
Of course, article no refers modification!!! These are mine!!! What "intelligent" you are for not to see this. Or best, you're a big LIAR.
Light from treasure ! :razz: And maybe a big X that say you where to dig the hole ! :razz:

Ahhh!!! You can see the halo, only you!!!

If you're the cure, Medice, cure te ipsum.

Max
08-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Max

Also I built exactly as magazine, and maybe doesn't work for treasure hunting. Mi intention never was for to find water. So, I make many modifications and added audio stage and other circuit.

Yes, electric fields of treasure is very strong, no of treasure inside iron box.

You can must able in build this (nothing to see with stethic!) and walk in inland for to take conclussions.

Mr. "INTELLIGENT":
Of course, article no refers modification!!! These are mine!!! What "intelligent" you are for not to see this. Or best, you're a big LIAR.

Ahhh!!! You can see the halo, only you!!!

If you're the cure, Medice, cure te ipsum.

Hi,
HALO on MD is another story Esteban. Not the story you tell here.
No light. Just few cms detection more on a sensitive MD... that's all.
No light, no energy.

Treasure = ENERGY is a fool's equation.

"
Mr. "INTELLIGENT":
"

intelligent or not... I'm not a liar.
Circuit was claimed of finding water flows and it doesn't.
Article doesn't talk of modifications required to do this.
FACTS.

You claimed that it detects metals. It's not.
FACTS.

Your are just words and words that hit with FACTS.

LIAR ME ? YOU ARE A LIAR WHEN SAY THAT THIS THING DETECTS METALS.
BIG LIE FOR A BIG LIAR.

FACTS ARE WITH ME.

Now you say that it needs mods and other BS for the fools.

ALL BS. ALL LIES.

Kind regards,
Max

Max
08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
HI,
BE FACTUAL ESTEBAN.

POST JUST ONE CIRCUIT FOR PEOPLE TO TEST, YOU CLAIM FUNCTIONAL DETECTING E.G. A COIN ON SURFACE SOIL FROM 2 METERS AWAY.

DO IT.

AND IF IT WORKS I'LL BE THE LIAR AND YOU THE INTELLIGENT.

BUT TILL THEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG LIAR HERE.

EVERYBODY SEE YOUR ATTEMPTS OF CLAIMING MODS NOW... THAT YOUR PREVIOUS POSTED CIRCUIT IS PUBLICLY KNOWN AS NOT-WORKING.

GIVE US FACTS, NOT WORDS... OR SHUT-UP. :lol:

KIND REGARDS,
MAX

Max
08-31-2007, 03:51 PM
C'MON

POST THAT UNIQUE SCHEMATIC, SO EVERYBODY CAN TEST HERE.

I WANNA SEE IF YOU HAVE ONE ! JUST ONE FUNCTIONAL! :lol:

BUT YOU HAVEN'T THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ESTEBAN.

NOT 100 mods... PUT EVERYTHING IN ONE-SINGLE-SCHEMATIC AND POST HERE.

BE FACTUAL AT LEAST ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE.

Esteban
08-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Circuit was claimed of finding water flows and it doesn't.
Article doesn't talk of modifications required to do this.
FACTS.

And what!!! Short of view from your part. If the text not refers mods., I CAN, ALWAYS, for other purpose, no only for to find water. If difficult for you to understand it?

This is FALSE: Never I assure it can find water, article refers, not me.:nono:

You claimed that it detects metals. It's not.
FACTS.

Your are just words and words that hit with FACTS.

Yes, detects with modifications I made ...and other more.:lol:

Esteban
08-31-2007, 06:24 PM
"C'MON

POST THAT UNIQUE SCHEMATIC, SO EVERYBODY CAN TEST HERE.

I WANNA SEE IF YOU HAVE ONE ! JUST ONE FUNCTIONAL! :lol:

BUT YOU HAVEN'T THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ESTEBAN.

First of all, I have and much.

NOT 100 mods... PUT EVERYTHING IN ONE-SINGLE-SCHEMATIC AND POST HERE.

BE FACTUAL AT LEAST ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE."

For demonstrate what?

Esteban
08-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Max wrote:

"Oh yeah, like a degauss-coil in a TV set...

ALL BS.

ALL STORIES.

ALL FANTASIES.

AND LRL IS JUST ANOTHER SPIT IN THE OCEAN OF HUMAN STUPIDITY."

Just for to notify that also the magnetic field in X point is affected as a coil is affected by a single coin. In small grade for a single coin, more in sites with much metal, magnetic or diamagnetic metals.

Understand?

Esteban
08-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Hi Esteban
So the energy is very strong and this is the phenomenon that we must looking for ???????
Regards

The energy is very strong in treasure sites. I can comprobe in one opportunity, without doubdt, with a not very sensitive device.

I build a square aluminium loop, medium size, 60X60 cm, and insert in it a ferrite core with near 30 ohms of resistence, thin wire. Connect to simple electronics. This is only when you're over the treasure or very near of it. So, is a passive absorptive device of energy.

Ahh!!! You email me to a corporative Outlook email. Soon I'll email you.

Regards

Esteban

Esteban
08-31-2007, 06:57 PM
this is possible, input can be overloaded , hi-impedance etc but seems strange that supposed signal from a buried treasure could burn the input stage of any op. amp. ! :lol:

In open circuit, yes. No in clossed type coils in MD for example. For your information, THIS OCCURS IN OPEN INPUT SYSTEMS.

Have you the minimum of experience in it? Have you build electronic LRL type open base, for example? What do you know about it? Do you are very young?

Esteban
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Hi esteban,

Is the location where the 3130 burned far away from all electrical noise, or is it close to power lines and microwave transmitters? What was the temperature of the LRL box when it burned? Hot from sun or not very hot?

I try to understand if it is possible the 3130 burned from High temperature or from high power noise source, or if the treasure signal is the reason for the burned IC.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P,

In my terminology, "burn" means that "input kaputt", no causes by hot, electrical noise, microwave transmitters, power lines. Like the static electricity when destroy mosfet inputs.

Max
08-31-2007, 07:05 PM
Max wrote:

"Oh yeah, like a degauss-coil in a TV set...

ALL BS.

ALL STORIES.

ALL FANTASIES.

AND LRL IS JUST ANOTHER SPIT IN THE OCEAN OF HUMAN STUPIDITY."

Just for to notify that also the magnetic field in X point is affected as a coil is affected by a single coin. In small grade for a single coin, more in sites with much metal, magnetic or diamagnetic metals.

Understand?

HI Esteban,
"Just for to notify that also the magnetic field in X point is affected as a coil is affected by a single coin. In small grade for a single coin, more in sites with much metal, magnetic or diamagnetic metals."

???

You use an electrometer-like device for AC fields. Cannot see relationships with magnetic field, if any could, and detected (electrical).

If magnetic field is very strong and at hi-freq. (e.g. an hi-freq. transformer) can give such effects on that circuit... but this is not the case.

You could try using a TV... leaving it connected to the AC source in stand-by. The smps transformer will be detected from meters away, as you know.

Same e.g. for corona effect of a ionizer... you'll detect from far.
EM emission is detected from corona. The like happens with power lines, running at hi-voltage 100Kv or more, enormous detection.

But buried gold ? What has to do with hi-freq. magnetic field ???

For me have no sense at all.

Kind regards,
Max

Max
08-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi Esteban
Regards

The energy is very strong in treasure sites. I can comprobe in one opportunity, without doubdt, with a not very sensitive device.

I build a square aluminium loop, medium size, 60X60 cm, and insert in it a ferrite core with near 30 ohms of resistence, thin wire. Connect to simple electronics. This is only when you're over the treasure or very near of it. So, is a passive absorptive device of energy.

Ahh!!! You email me to a corporative Outlook email. Soon I'll email you.

Regards

Esteban

Hi,
I emailed you ? When ?

You are more stressed than me! :rolleyes:

I don't.

Kind regards,
Max

Max
08-31-2007, 07:10 PM

In open circuit, yes. No in clossed type coils in MD for example. For your information, THIS OCCURS IN OPEN INPUT SYSTEMS.

Have you the minimum of experience in it? Have you build electronic LRL type open base, for example? What do you know about it? Do you are very young?

Hi,
You are the master of LRL, no dubt about that ! :lol:
Problem are results...

ehm you want detect water... then detect hi-voltage power-lines ...
Not a good thing if you need to refresh from hot temperature... I mean stay under a powerline.

Thing can run even warmer! :razz:

Kind regards,
Max

Esteban
08-31-2007, 07:13 PM
But buried gold ? What has to do with hi-freq. magnetic field ???

For me have no sense at all.

Kind regards,
Max

I assure you, the phenomenom is complex. Te object must be buried for X time.

And this is valid for copper, nickel (coins based in copper-nickel alloys), silver, bronze, and expect for platinum. Incredivel, aluminium has some reluctance.

Esteban
08-31-2007, 07:16 PM
Hi,
I emailed you ? When ?

You are more stressed than me! :rolleyes:

I don't.

Kind regards,
Max

Max,

Is in response to Geo, he wrote. Not very stressed. :razz:

Max
08-31-2007, 07:23 PM