PDA

View Full Version : Still nonsense

Max
08-31-2007, 06:04 AM
Hi,
I have lot of fun see people here discussing in the various threads of nonsense again.
Of course, I don't partecipate cause I want just see what other new nonsense they study to make fools and naives belive their assertions. :rolleyes:

I've mounted myself the Zahori circuit posted by Carlos and Esteban, tested it and got no signal for surface and underground water, and no signal for metals, fresh and long time buried too ! :lol:

Now people that support nonsense say that I need a filter ! :razz:

That circuit needs mods! :razz:

That using a metal detector on same test garden used for test the LRL will cancel the signal LRL read ! :razz:

ALL BS.

I know what I've seen with my eyes:

- it doesn't find water flows, nor in surface or underground
- it doesn't find any metal, even in places not explored before by metal detectors and with long time buried item
- it just detect AC noise

I saw that, and for me this is the truth. All the rest are fantasies.

Other people reported the same results I got.

So,I suggest anyone interested in LRLs building it first, it's very interesting to have an idea about seeing with your eyes and doesn't cost an eye or a leg, like some exotic pistol.

In my opinion, this section of the forum is a total waste of time for people who want learn something useful for TH, just full of nonsense, advertising and lies.

Best regards,
Max

sharky
08-31-2007, 07:27 AM
Most of the circuits are similar and speaking of the new circuit as new innovation is nonsense, all the circuits and projects posted here are similar to each other with similar performance.
Every thing for a new detector is in the 1st stage of the OpAmp

What u need to do is change the front ends like 2 coil Tx Rx, also important thing is u need to see to the first opamp amplification connected to Rx coil , use a low noise one, to detect weak signals, also see that u dont feed the power rails to the input of opamps too as in Stuart1 & 2 at LM318 by using a DC blocking capacitor !!, u need to check the change in coil voltage at Tx off, Also the Johnson noise produce by 1Meg resistor at feedback of Lm318

try to maintain the noises very low

regards

Max
08-31-2007, 07:33 AM
Most of the circuits are similar and speaking of the new curcuit as new innovation is nonsense, all the circuits and projects posted here are similar to each other with similar performance.

What u need to do is change the front ends like 2 coil Tx Rx, also important thing is u need to see to the first opamp amplification connected to Rx coil , use a low noise one, to detect weak signals, also see that u dont feed the power rails to the input of opamps too as in Stuart1 & 2 at LM318 by using a DC blocking capacitor !!, u need to check the change in coil voltage at Tx off, Also the Johnson noise produce by 1Meg resistor at feedback of Lm318

try to maintain the noises very low

regards

Hi,
no it's not front-end noise the real problem.
Circuit works very well detecting AC fields... big power lines from 200meters away ! :rolleyes:

Problem is that circuit was claimed of detecting water flows, and it doesn't detect that.

Problem is that someone here claimed that it does detect metals, buried and also long time ones. Nothing. It doesn't detect any metal in any case, I mean without connecting that metal to an AC source !

So the problem is not noise, or preamp.

Problem is that there are fake claims about it. Lies. :)

Kind regards,
Max

Nihil Roma Maius
09-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Problem is that someone here claimed that it does detect metals, buried and also long time ones. Nothing. It doesn't detect any metal in any case, I mean without connecting that metal to an AC source !

Kind regards,
Max

Ahh!!! You know that doesn't work! What is the part you looses! You're speaking from your NONSENSE INEXPERIENCE. :lol:

Regards

Nihil Roma Maius

Max
09-02-2007, 06:21 AM

Kind regards,
Max

Ahh!!! You know that doesn't work! What is the part you looses! You're speaking from your NONSENSE INEXPERIENCE. :lol:

Regards

Nihil Roma Maius

Hi,
yes you are the nonscientist, not me. :lol:

Not just me know that it doesn't work.
Other people here reported the same : also for them it doesn't work as claimed. It is a FACT.

Or you say that we are all stupid and you are the smart here ? :razz:

Kind regards,
Max