PDA

View Full Version : Iconos......... I have one

Geo
10-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Hi. Before 6 days i received my Iconos:).
I made some tests and it seems to work fine:).
Last 3 days it raining continuous so i can't test it for more time. It don't detect any other mettal except Gold. But not fresh Gold
I will write more later
Regards:)

michael
10-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Hi Geo,
Good to read such pleasant news.:)
would you please write a little about your tests: target, conditions,....
How do you claim it detects only gold?
did you know about your target situation; i.e. how you knew
its' location whereas it was old. did you find it incidentally?
what object, from which distance and what depth?
Haven't you found out it finds just superficial small targets?
BTW; Geo, have you used from mineoro devices before this and give a comparison note here?
please share us with more information.
Thanks a lot.

roberts
10-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Good questions Michael.
If this turns to be workable (which i doubt much) than it will start "revolution" in metal detecting world. Reading your posts, on this forum, Geo, i have impression that you are serious man, not just ilusionist like few others. Further i expect from you (i guess many others too) to more detailed explain your experiences with that device. Beware! Be honest or you may risk to be taken as charlatan in future. So far you look like honest man.
Regards!

roberts
10-24-2007, 12:19 PM
BTW what is the price?

Geo
10-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Hi Geo,
BTW; Geo, have you used from mineoro devices before this and give a comparison note here?
Thanks a lot.

Hi Michael:).
I have not made a lot of tests. I went at some places where i know that there are very old objects of gold and i tried it. At the same place there are a lot objects of bronze and silver (coins... rings etc)
Iconos beeps at five positions (at 2 positions i am sure that there is gold but i can't take it). At one place i found a small piece of gold (thin plate 2cm x 1 cm) at 30cm depth. With this small target it was problem to center the detector. I used a detector (whites XLT) to center and to find the object.
As i saw it, it can detect old gold (not fresh) very easy.
It has problem near to transformers (20kv/ 100....1000kva), and near to transfer lines 150Kv or 400KV.
Next weekend if the weather is good (if don't rain) i will go again to test it and i will write you.
Ohh i forgot........ I never used any device from Mineoro so i have not any experience from it

Geo
10-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Good questions Michael.
If this turns to be workable (which i doubt much) than it will start "revolution" in metal detecting world. Reading your posts, on this forum, Geo, i have impression that you are serious man, not just ilusionist like few others. Further i expect from you (i guess many others too) to more detailed explain your experiences with that device. Beware! Be honest or you may risk to be taken as charlatan in future. So far you look like honest man.
Regards!

Hi roberts:). I have not any reason to don't say the truth.
Now i have not the full experience with this machine. I saw that it detect gold, Don't detect bronze and silver, it have problem with power transformers and super high voltage transmittion lines, and you must turn the detector very slowly left and right.
I think that i don't know anything other to tell you until next weekend
Aaa the price is 5000 euro (high price but.......:):):))

aft_72005
10-25-2007, 03:52 AM
Hi GEO :)
What is inside it ?
Can you upload circuit picture ?
Regards .

Geo
10-25-2007, 06:17 AM
What is inside it ?
Can you upload circuit picture ?
Regards .

I can't open the box. I have not schematic....... where to find it:lol:

aft_72005
10-25-2007, 09:51 AM
I didn’t say that ,”are you have circuit diagram?”
My opinion Is take picture from inside it and upload here, because
For Many people seem me very interested that what is it inside of enclosure?
Is it difficult opening the box?:lol:
Regards.:)

michael
10-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi Geo, Thank you for your answers. just 3 other questions:
1- about the places where you're sure about existence of old buried golds, (that I guess is based on T-map) what target (size, ....) and in which depth is pointed in map( or based on stories)?
2- How was it beeping about repeatability and consistency standpoint? was it sharp?
haven't you encountered to "come & go" signal behavior?
3- What did cause you buy such detector abruptly? did you know of any other user experiences? if yes, share us with those.

Anyway don't forget to keep us informed.

Thanks again.

nelson
10-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Good contribution Geo

Has many people here, i m the one that is not completly shure jet if this devices really work. Many times i had the intention to make one of this, but still not shure if the efort will be rewarded.
So, any comments that you post here will be very helpfull to us.
Regards
Nelson

Hi Michael:).
I have not made a lot of tests. I went at some places where i know that there are very old objects of gold and i tried it. At the same place there are a lot objects of bronze and silver (coins... rings etc)
Iconos beeps at five positions (at 2 positions i am sure that there is gold but i can't take it). At one place i found a small piece of gold (thin plate 2cm x 1 cm) at 30cm depth. With this small target it was problem to center the detector. I used a detector (whites XLT) to center and to find the object.
It has problem near to transformers (20kv/ 100....1000kva), and near to transfer lines 150Kv or 400KV.
Next weekend if the weather is good (if don't rain) i will go again to test it and i will write you.
Ohh i forgot........ I never used any device from Mineoro so i have not any experience from it

roberts
10-25-2007, 01:57 PM
I didn’t say that ,”are you have circuit diagram?”
My opinion Is take picture from inside it and upload here, because
For Many people seem me very interested that what is it inside of enclosure?
Is it difficult opening the box?:lol:
Regards.:)

I agree on this! Nobody suggest you to dismantle apparatus, just remove cover and take a shots. What is inside? Pcb with components,wires in air? Secret NASA project? Woodo baubles? Or wild cat?
People are (including me) interested to see inside of that device. One shot would do no harm. Nobody can do reverse e.e. according to one shot!
No offends Geo, but i do not beleive a word about device possibilities!
But since you are honest man i also do not beleive that you making up stories here. Only logical explanation is that you was baffled with some not so obvious things when tested it.
In the past same was with Mineoro, until somebody decided to open it,take shots and post in public. Later analyzing those peopler had possibillity to see that it was bogus from a start.
You can save a lot of people for wasting money buy closing this subject more to them. Or, other hands, if that device is workable for real, you can promote it even more....
I guess you dont want to confront with designer, your compatriot. Anyway decide it yourself...

aft_72005
10-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Or wild cat?

Hi roberts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

regards.

Max
10-25-2007, 02:18 PM
Hi Geo,
I think too you are honest person, qualified electronics too and that maybe you need more practice with detector before reaching a scientific conclusion on its possibilities.

I'm open to news... also LRL news ... and I'll be very happy if someone will demonstrate that a commercial device exist and can do for real what advertised like finding just gold and from great distance and in a reliable way.

Now on iconos-md's posts... if you read the "New gold locator!!!" thread you'll see that he posted the picture of below... with assertion that it was captured by a LeCroy 7100 etc instrument.

Rudy, Carl , JPlayer , me and others then focused on the fact that the picture was an artwork... a drawing... with big laughs too.

Iconos-md user told us about picoseconds detection and showed us a fake picture as proof that the unit (he said) works as advertised: the instrument has a real BW of 1GHz only... and rise time hundreds more the pS he say.

What to say... the fact he posted a fake picture doesn't automatically mean that the iconos device doesn't work... but is not a good advertise to people like me.

I'd like to see too the inside of device... but I suggest, if you bought it and spent lot of money, not to do so before you've tested very good it on field.
Then you'll decide what to do... if opening it or not...and show us pictures or not.

I'm interested in your description of its working on the field much more than in its circuit or sensor.

Best regards,
Max

Delbert grady
10-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi Geo, I think you may have some problems with this detector. The case look's like it is plastic and unshielded. You will have the old "Dicky spy" problem I am sure. You may have to paint the case with conductive paint. And over this put some ally cooking foil. I believe some of these new LRL's are using valves ( tubes ) for better range and pinpointing. Does the case get hot. Does it use 60 volt battery. To see inside do not force open the case, may be booby trapped. Better to drill hole .5 inch and peer inside with torch.
Hope this has been some help

putrechigi
10-25-2007, 06:56 PM
go geo we are all with you I hope to be able to see a gold heap in this trend

DRAKOS
10-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Hi boys
I don’t think it is a good idea for now, Geo open the iconos.
He must complete first his tests, and if he is not satisfied, then try to open it.
Because in case of failure, he will always think that the problem could not be made, if he had not open it.
Geo try it to big targets, and inform us about distance and pinpointing.
GEORGE WE ARE WAITING .

Geo
10-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Hi Geo, Thank you for your answers. just 3 other questions:
1- about the places where you're sure about existence of old buried golds, (that I guess is based on T-map) what target (size, ....) and in which depth is pointed in map( or based on stories)?
2- How was it beeping about repeatability and consistency standpoint? was it sharp?
haven't you encountered to "come & go" signal behavior?
3- What did cause you buy such detector abruptly? did you know of any other user experiences? if yes, share us with those.

Anyway don't forget to keep us informed.

Thanks again.

Hi Michael:). I will try to answer.
1. There are 3 old villages (about 2500....2800 years ago). From time to time my friends found coins and rings and..... . So they know that in this place we found silver coins or there there are bronze coins ( everyday they do this work:lol:) etc. So i went with one friend and he told me where to looking and for what.
2. When you lock the object from long distance you have a slow beep etc beep..................beep......................be ep
As you are going near to the object the beep is faster beep.......beep etc.
Sorry i can't understand this "
haven't you encountered to "come & go" signal behavior??" my bad english:angry:
3.A friend want to find a tank with gold coins from 2nd world war so gave me the money and i bought it. I have the detector to try to know exactly how it work and then i will go for the coins (Olala:razz::lol:).
Now i go for my job. If i forgot something write me and i will answer you.
My Regards :)

Geo
10-26-2007, 05:55 AM
Good contribution Geo

Has many people here, i m the one that is not completly shure jet if this devices really work. Many times i had the intention to make one of this, but still not shure if the efort will be rewarded.
So, any comments that you post here will be very helpfull to us.
Regards
Nelson

Hi Nelson.
As you see in this thread the only thing that i do is to transfer my experiences from this detector.
I want you to be sure that if i will find a treasure i will write you:):)

Geo
10-26-2007, 06:59 AM
I agree on this! Nobody suggest you to dismantle apparatus, just remove cover and take a shots. What is inside? Pcb with components,wires in air? Secret NASA project? Woodo baubles? Or wild cat?
People are (including me) interested to see inside of that device. One shot would do no harm. Nobody can do reverse e.e. according to one shot!
No offends Geo, but i do not beleive a word about device possibilities!
But since you are honest man i also do not beleive that you making up stories here. Only logical explanation is that you was baffled with some not so obvious things when tested it.
In the past same was with Mineoro, until somebody decided to open it,take shots and post in public. Later analyzing those peopler had possibillity to see that it was bogus from a start.
You can save a lot of people for wasting money buy closing this subject more to them. Or, other hands, if that device is workable for real, you can promote it even more....
I guess you dont want to confront with designer, your compatriot. Anyway decide it yourself...

Hi Robert:). Maybe i forgot to tell you about the detector box. The detector is from wood, there is not any nail or screw on it..... so there is not way to open it and to see what is inside. At the bottom there are 3 screws, when i remove there, then open the battery box (4x9V) and nothing else. Sorry but i can't do anything else.
I can't tell you to "beleive or not a word about device possibilities!"
Now about me..... the only thing that i did is that i took a iconos and puted photos of it it here with my experiences (good or bad)
I have not any relation with Mineoro...... i never touched a mineoro detector. so don't mind me what they say about Mineoro.
I have not any reason to promote or not the Iconos. The only thing that i want is to find a large quantity of gold and nothing else.

Geo
10-26-2007, 07:09 AM
Hi Geo,

I'm open to news... also LRL news ... and I'll be very happy if someone will demonstrate that a commercial device exist and can do for real what advertised like finding just gold and from great distance and in a reliable way.

Now on iconos-md's posts... if you read the "New gold locator!!!" thread you'll see that he posted the picture of below... with assertion that it was captured by a LeCroy 7100 etc instrument.

Rudy, Carl , JPlayer , me and others then focused on the fact that the picture was an artwork... a drawing... with big laughs too.

Iconos-md user told us about picoseconds detection and showed us a fake picture as proof that the unit (he said) works as advertised: the instrument has a real BW of 1GHz only... and rise time hundreds more the pS he say.

What to say... the fact he posted a fake picture doesn't automatically mean that the iconos device doesn't work... but is not a good advertise to people like me.

I'd like to see too the inside of device... but I suggest, if you bought it and spent lot of money, not to do so before you've tested very good it on field.
Then you'll decide what to do... if opening it or not...and show us pictures or not.

I'm interested in your description of its working on the field much more than in its circuit or sensor.

Best regards,
Max

Hi Max. As you see (and i wrote here) the only thing that i do is to transfer my experiences from iconos here.
There isn't any reason to me to apologise for the iconos company. I found a small plate of gold and i wrote it here. I wish me to find a big treasure:lol: and i have not any problem what Iconos says or what shows.
Iconos don't open (only if i destroy it:angry:) so NO i want it:lol:

Geo
10-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Hi Geo, I think you may have some problems with this detector. The case look's like it is plastic and unshielded. You will have the old "Dicky spy" problem I am sure. You may have to paint the case with conductive paint. And over this put some ally cooking foil. I believe some of these new LRL's are using valves ( tubes ) for better range and pinpointing. Does the case get hot. Does it use 60 volt battery. To see inside do not force open the case, may be booby trapped. Better to drill hole .5 inch and peer inside with torch.
Hope this has been some help

Hi:). The case and the head are from wood.It work with 4 batteries 9V. No tube:angry:

NO:(...... I DONT OPEN IT :angry:
PLEASE:angry:

Geo
10-26-2007, 07:17 AM
Hi boys
I don’t think it is a good idea for now, Geo open the iconos.
He must complete first his tests, and if he is not satisfied, then try to open it.
Because in case of failure, he will always think that the problem could not be made, if he had not open it.
Geo try it to big targets, and inform us about distance and pinpointing.
GEORGE WE ARE WAITING .

Hi Drakos.
About distance...... i received a signal (beep) from 100m:) (the max until this time).

michael
10-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Hi Geo, thank you man.
my purpose of "come & go" signals is when you get a signal(beep) and you have it for a while and it fades out or disappears ( like what we have deal with mineoros) i.e. you don't get constant and repeatable signal like one conventional metal detector behaves on its' target.(repeatability and consistency).
Regards.

Delbert grady
10-26-2007, 12:12 PM
If you do decide to make hole, do it under where there is a label of some kind, so you do not make warranty void. Use a sharp pointed knife and just keep twisting while pressing in to the wood to make the hole. Later you can glue in a small disc of matching wood. If tubes are from Skoda car radio they will work on 6-12 volt. Conductive paint on wood for Dicky spy screen may start to crack after a while giving many false signals put on several coats. Try to find places where there are not many Dicky spy. Conductive paint for inside Guitar will work OK. If Tubes are getting hot you could fit small fan from computer. They have women in Australia who can crush beer can with bare breasts.

Max
10-26-2007, 12:40 PM
If you do decide to make hole, do it under where there is a label of some kind, so you do not make warranty void. Use a sharp pointed knife and just keep twisting while pressing in to the wood to make the hole. Later you can glue in a small disc of matching wood. If tubes are from Skoda car radio they will work on 6-12 volt. Conductive paint on wood for Dicky spy screen may start to crack after a while giving many false signals put on several coats. Try to find places where there are not many Dicky spy. Conductive paint for inside Guitar will work OK. If Tubes are getting hot you could fit small fan from computer. They have women in Australia who can crush beer can with bare breasts.

Hi,
after your last post...
I'm start thinking you watched too many movies :lol: ... then why don't you suggested him break the case with an axe like in "the shining" ? :rolleyes:

Kind regards,
Max

Delbert grady
10-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Are you "mad max" this would almost certainly make his warranty void. He may be able to claim on his household insurance. Say it was accident. Axe slipped.

Max
10-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Are you "mad max" this would almost certainly make his warranty void. He may be able to claim on his household insurance. Say it was accident. Axe slipped.
:D

Carl-NC
10-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Geo,

Have you tested for RF reception? See if it will respond to the ignition coil of your car while running, or a PI detector. If you have an RF generator, connect it to a short dipole and sweep ~10MHz - ~500MHz, see if you get "hot spots". I used this to verify that the Mineoro FG80 responds to AM/ASK at 295MHz, which is commonly used in remote control devices.

- Carl

Geo
10-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Geo,

Have you tested for RF reception? See if it will respond to the ignition coil of your car while running, or a PI detector. If you have an RF generator, connect it to a short dipole and sweep ~10MHz - ~500MHz, see if you get "hot spots". I used this to verify that the Mineoro FG80 responds to AM/ASK at 295MHz, which is commonly used in remote control devices.

- Carl

Carl,
I have made little tests.
I had it open in the car so i can tell you for sure that there is not respond to the ignition coil of my car while running. I worked iconos with delta pulse open and i did n't heared any beep, but i will give it a try yet. I have a RF generator 0.1..... 350Mhz. I will try and i will write to you. As i saw the only respond was from power transformers 20KV ( i took beeps from 10... 30m) , from very high voltage lines 150KV and 400KV and at some times from objects (for me it was gold......... i found a small plate. On weekend i will go again to detect.... if the weather will be good)
Regards

hung
10-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi Geo,

I just got home and saw your post. Congratulations on the purchase. The ICONOS is obviously based on the Mineoros. It’s even a clone in shape of the DCH85. They seem to have done their homework in ionic/electrostatic detection. I believe the DCH85 was chosen as the modell to replicate and enhance compared to PDC type models which have key and critical parts and make them pratically impossible to do the same. It’s also obvious that the circuit box had to be made of wood as all detectors based on ionic/electrostatic feld. Apparently they did a nice job evolving the technology.and adding enhancements to the original DCH project. This is my guess tough. Esteban I believe has done this very well too.

For your description of working regarding the beep patterns, I suspect they added a timer circuit to the sensor.
Although it’s claimed to detect only gold, I seriously doubt it won’t detect other marine degraded metals. For instance, a good test for you would be going to the beach (I believe Greece has as wonderful beaches as Brazil) with it. I bet you will end up getting beeps, say, to heavily corroded aluminum, due to sodium and chloride helping ionizatin in loco. On the beach, from fairly close distances, gold and metals due to corosion end up ‘looking the same’ to the sensor, although gold will still have a slight stronger response. If Iconos really did their homework regarding long distance, as with the Mineoros, it will be a different story and the detected target will be gold. I don’t know it the Iconos has the same range as a PDC for instance or vice versa. If we lived in the same region we could go out together and make this comparison.

Although ionic and electrostatic detection work fine, for a sensitive detection, the hotter and drier environment, the better for the ionic/electrostatic phenomena. I faced myself postponing a lot of field research due to rainy days. It’s not the detectors fault. It’s the aproach chosen. Highly dependent on weather conditions. That’s why I decided to develop a detector which would not be affected by weather, night , day, long time buried gold, etc.

Well, good luck and nice to hear you already found gold with it. If you happen to need any tips, specially regarding possible procedures to determine the center of the object without the need of a regular MD, drop me an email and I’ll gladly help you. My pal found a gold ring and gold bracelet early this week employing a DC2008. He always relied on a MD to determine the center, but he told me this time he could pinpoint the target real easy with the DC. I think the weather helped.

Regards and welcome to the club!;)

hung
10-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Geo,

- Carl

All of this was covered in the Hursley EMC report already.

Geo did the right thing. He bought an LRL and went to the field to test it.
And you...insist to date in detecting your electric dog fence...

J_Player
10-26-2007, 06:35 PM
The ICONOS is obviously based on the Mineoros.Where did this information come from? What makes it obvious? Same shape as a DCH85? Isn't this Iconos also the same shape as some of Esteban's home built locators that work on a completely different principle?

Has hung converted his speculative ideas into "facts" now?
What do you think? Does hung really know any inside info?
...Or is it more of the same old BS?

Best Wishes,
J_P

michael
10-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Geo, what's your explanation about "come & go" signals which I described in previous page?
BTW; one request which I think other members like it:
If it's possible do a favor and take one 2-3 minutes vide from its' working when you encountered to a signal from far and whilst approaching to the supposed target and share us with it. Will you? Thanks a lot in advance.

Qiaozhi
10-26-2007, 09:09 PM
The ICONOS is obviously based on the Mineoros.
Really? And you can tell that by looking at a fuzzy photo? Must be something similar to map dowsing, but using a photograph.
They seem to have ... I believe... It’s also obvious ... Apparently ... This is my guess... I believe (again) ... I suspect ... I believe (yet again) ... I don’t know (that's more like it!) ...
Lots of wild guesses and presumptions then?
Regards and welcome to the club!;)
Which club is that? The Suckers Club, or the one for Wallet Miners?

Delbert grady
10-27-2007, 01:11 AM
Well Hung, what do you have to say about all this then. What is best for me to buy. Minoreo or this one here Iconyo. What one is using tubes to get unfair advantage, at the cost of battery life. What about Dicky spy problem. Are you trying to cover this up for your own personal gain. Should Geo drill hole in box. Is it true that there is one born every minute. Can a fool and his money be easily parted.

Geo
10-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Hi Geo, thank you man.
my purpose of "come & go" signals is when you get a signal(beep) and you have it for a while and it fades out or disappears ( like what we have deal with mineoros) i.e. you don't get constant and repeatable signal like one conventional metal detector behaves on its' target.(repeatability and consistency).
Regards.

Hi Michael.
1st. I don't know what happen with mineoros.
2nd. With my little and bad english i will try to translate how i get the signal.
Basic:........ The signal has always a constant volume. So if you hear the beep you will hear it with the same volume. If you hear the beep ....... beep and you go more near to the burried object then the beep....bep is faster.
If you will go at the opposite direction beep will stop. Sometimes you get some beeps and stop, but if you will try after 5...10 minutes you have again some beeps for a short time. I want to believe that i gave you to read what you ask
regards:)

Geo
10-27-2007, 05:04 AM

Man you are Crazy:razz::razz::angry:

Geo
10-27-2007, 05:43 AM
Hi Hung:). I thank you for your advices and your intention to help me. If I need anything from you I will send email.

And now something last one:(. I tried here to transport you my small experience above in the Iconos. I did not ask the opinion from no one in order it, so I will not apologise to no one for this.
However I realised that certain individuals me faced negatively and suspectly (until ironically:angry:). Because I do not have no relation with the company that manufactures Iconos, neither I have aim to advertize this product decided to do not answer again in anything has relation with the Iconos:nono:. I am enough serious and proud individual so that I accept suspect-ironic:angry: critical certain
Simply, i must give a answer to the Carl on the test with generator RF and thisis the only one that I will give

Regards:):)

putrechigi
10-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Hello geo pleasure to meet you, in your post say they found five targhet these five and 2 were wrong and one was gold, but the other two were what? just curiosity if you don't want not to say Greetings putre

mosha
10-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Hi Geo

can you upload user manual please.

Qiaozhi
10-27-2007, 10:33 AM
And now something last one:(. I tried here to transport you my small experience above in the Iconos. I did not ask the opinion from no one in order it, so I will not apologise to no one for this.
However I realised that certain individuals me faced negatively and suspectly (until ironically:angry:). Because I do not have no relation with the company that manufactures Iconos, neither I have aim to advertize this product decided to do not answer again in anything has relation with the Iconos:nono:. I am enough serious and proud individual so that I accept suspect-ironic:angry: critical certain
Simply, i must give a answer to the Carl on the test with generator RF and thisis the only one that I will give

Regards:):)
Hi Geo,

It is important that you do some objective testing, and carrying out the tasks suggested by Carl would be an excellent starting point. IMHO you need to be very careful about treating your subjective experiences in the field as proof that the device is working. One random find does not prove anything, unless it can be consistently repeated. How about doing some double-blind testing? Carl should be able to define a suitable procedure to follow. This would actually be a very interesting exercise for you to perform.

hung
10-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Qiaozhi, 3 possibilities:

1 - You are one of Carl's advocates
2 - You are Carl himself
3 - You are Carl's Alter(ed) Ego

Or.. all of the above.:lol:

Carl's ramdom tests?:lol::lol:

Geo is much more smart than you think.

Qiaozhi
10-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Qiaozhi, 3 possibilities:

1 - You are one of Carl's advocates
2 - You are Carl himself
3 - You are Carl's Alter(ed) Ego

Or.. all of the above.:lol:

Carl's ramdom tests?:lol::lol:

Geo is much more smart than you think.
Actually I was proposing the use of double-blind random testing. :razz:

"May you live in interesting times."

Fred
10-27-2007, 01:24 PM
If selling oil snake was a good idea,someone had to steal it :lol:

The fact Geo dont want to share anymore his results is really a bad sign.I dont think that would happen if results were good....

Fred.

Qiaozhi
10-27-2007, 04:55 PM
If selling oil snake was a good idea,someone had to steal it :lol:

The fact Geo dont want to share anymore his results is really a bad sign.I dont think that would happen if results were good....

Fred.
No doubt the true reason is that Geo is afraid of ridicule. :razz: Of course, if the Iconus really worked, then there would be nothing to be afraid of. Hung, on the other hand, is no stranger to that kind of thing. :lol:

roberts
10-27-2007, 05:37 PM
People hold on your horses!
If continued like this, Geo will refuse to cooperate any further (his right).

From one hand, i do respect Geo, and dont think he's making up stories here, from other hand, i do not trust that device is working at all! Same old strory repeating again and again. Same old bogus device beeping arround randomly.

Pay attention on this:

"There are 3 old villages (about 2500....2800 years ago). From time to time my friends found coins and rings and..... . So they know that in this place we found silver coins or there there are bronze coins ( everyday they do this work:lol:) etc"

Aint no wonder that there are coins arround, on sites like those Geo mentioned! So if you take any other funny beeping device and visit that site it will beep randomly (like everywhere else) and wherever you dig - you will find a coin for sure. I've been seen simillar situations so many times. Once it was Mineoro, than Omnitron,than Ranger Teller, than funny man with telephone cord rolled on his head....same situation - different apparatus.
Fact that it is imune to RF and power fields doesnt mean it is workable at all.
Fact that it is producing random beeps also doesnt mean it is workable at all.
Fact that we stiil havent saw inside of apparatus also give us right to suspect even more. It is bogus for sure! It is kind a Zahori look like device, only better filtered inputs to avoid RF and power fields, yet cant avoid stonger sparks and simillar.
Fact that Geo's english is not good enough to explain here better all the aspects, is also "helping" thing to theory that this device is workable for real...
We saw blur picture, heard fuzzy and short Geo's explanations and that is all. All we can rely on!?
Not enough!

P.S.
No wonder , old proponents appeared here in no time!? Hung must have some "LRL subject notification" software or plugin installed on his pc...To alert him when new workable LRL appears on the net...?

hung
10-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Hung must have some "LRL subject notification" software or plugin installed on his pc...To alert him when new workable LRL appears on the net...?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Honestly, I love you a lot man. You are one trully funny dude.
Although you're on the skeptics side, you are brilliant in your inputs.
It's a privilege for this forum to have you here.
Too bad you don't seem to accept there are already many LRLs around which work and that people are finding gold with it. Too bad you don't believe in Esteban, myself and now Geo.
Well... What can I do, that's life...
Wel, I gotta go to another research and still have to finish my LRL system. Keep the forum alive.
Regards.

Geo
10-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Carl,
Today i made the test with RF generator. I have a old generator (Leader SGII) and it goes up to 350Mhz with audio modulator 400 and 1000 Hz. I scaned all the bands with 400 and 1000 Hz with the out pot at max and the switch hi...low to hi. I connected the out to a simple telescopic radio antenna.
Results....... Iconos don't received the signal, don't beep (sens at max position that it is able)
At the same time i had open my delta Pulse, the scope, the Af generator, and 2 frequency counters.

Now for Roberts.
Next friday i will be at Beograd. If you stay near it come to meet me and you will understand if i say true or not.
The End:)

Fred
10-27-2007, 07:35 PM
The End :frown:

J_Player
10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Some random thoughts...

1. What would Iconos give to get someone to test and promote their gadget on the Geotech forum? A free Iconos gadget?

2. Geo said he has reached the end of sharing his testing in this forum. While I doubt Geo would ever give false information, does it appear that he has intentionally omitted certain kinds of tests that would normally be conducted by an average user of a new instrument to see if it works?

3. If the Iconos is based on the Mineoro, as hung says is obvious, then how come it does not respond to RF as the Mineoro does? Does this mean hung is fullo more of the same old BS?

4. Has anything changed about the time-tested axiom: "There is nobody on earth willing to demonstrate a LRL finding gold live in front of you".

... yawn... Z z z z z z z z z z z z

Best wishes,
J_P

roberts
10-27-2007, 10:47 PM
I live in Belgrade! If you took Iconos with you, let me know. I'll mail you my phone, so we can meet. Deal?

roberts
10-28-2007, 02:50 AM
:p How about this?

Lyrics...for a change!

http://h1.ripway.com/Forum_Weasel/forum/index.php

Geo
10-28-2007, 05:02 AM
I live in Belgrade! If you took Iconos with you, let me know. I'll mail you my phone, so we can meet. Deal?

Hi roberts. It is not easy to take Iconos with me. I will come with the Bus, with my son and all the Tae Kwo Do team. But as you stay at the same city, it is easy to meet me.... to drink (1..2... whiskies......... I pay:)) and to discuss everything about Iconos........ detectors etc (with my little english).

michael
10-28-2007, 06:12 AM
I had it open in the car so i can tell you for sure that there is not respond to the ignition coil of my car while running.........
Today i made the test with RF generator. I have a old generator (Leader SGII) and it goes up to 350Mhz with audio modulator 400 and 1000 Hz. I scaned all the bands with 400 and 1000 Hz with the out pot at max and the switch hi...low to hi. I connected the out to a simple telescopic radio antenna.
Results....... Iconos don't received the signal, don't beep (sens at max position that it is able)OK, good. it's really different of what I experienced with FG80. it clearly beeps with car ignition or ON engines which have injector fuel system I have tested with my RF generator in 5, 10, 20 and 100 KHz. it gives continuous clear beep very close to it not far.( from 10 Cm). How was your test Geo?

humhum
10-28-2007, 08:02 AM
:shocked: Geo, please upload BLOCK Diagram or schematics for this circuit.

Geo
10-28-2007, 11:30 AM
OK, good. it's really different of what I experienced with FG80. it clearly beeps with car ignition or ON engines which have injector fuel system I have tested with my RF generator in 5, 10, 20 and 100 KHz. it gives continuous clear beep very close to it not far.( from 10 Cm). How was your test Geo?

I will email you

Qiaozhi
10-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Carl,
Results....... Iconos don't received the signal, don't beep (sens at max position that it is able)
At the same time i had open my delta Pulse, the scope, the Af generator, and 2 frequency counters.

Now for Roberts.
Next friday i will be at Beograd. If you stay near it come to meet me and you will understand if i say true or not.
The End:)
All this proves is that it doesn't respond to a steady-state periodic signal. It's most likely tuned to respond to sudden changes at a particular frequency. What engine do you have in your car? Is it diesel or petrol?

humhum
10-28-2007, 10:14 PM
GEO my email - Husoasil_4@yahoo.com
(Husoasil_4@yahoo.com)

J_Player
10-28-2007, 11:25 PM
It's most likely tuned to respond to sudden changes at a particular frequency. What engine do you have in your car? Is it diesel or petrol?Hmmm... I wonder if anybody ever built a long range diesel engine locator? :shocked: Now some large diesels run at less than 60 rpm, others over 10,000 rpm... Maybe a tunable diesel flame sensor hidden in a secret compartment?

Qiaozhi
10-28-2007, 11:38 PM
Hmmm... I wonder if anybody ever built a long range diesel engine locator? :shocked: Now some large diesels run at less than 60 rpm, others over 10,000 rpm... Maybe a tunable diesel flame sensor hidden in a secret compartment?
My thoughts behind that question, about whether Geo's car is petrol or diesel, is that the diesel engine does not have a spark coil. So, is this why there was no beeping inside the car?

J_Player
10-28-2007, 11:42 PM
My thoughts behind that question, about whether Geo's car is petrol or diesel, is that the diesel engine does not have a spark coil. So, is this why there was no beeping inside the car?Yes, true! But consider the recent discussion of using valves to improve the performance of a LRL... Diesel engines do have valves... :lol:

Geo
10-29-2007, 02:21 AM
Yes, true! But consider the recent discussion of using valves to improve the performance of a LRL... Diesel engines do have valves... :lol:

Do you think that you are so clever?:lol::lol::razz::razz::razz:

michael
10-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Hi Geo, thanks a lot for your patiently and humbly answers.
the last question that brought me up here is the kind of engine fueling system.(of course in petrol fueling)
as you know guys, the petrol fueling are 2 kinds: one with carburetor and latest is Injector. FG80 gets signal only from Injector types I have tested it frequently in different cars.
another thing: in those injector types with less engine capacity (e.g. 1350 cc) it get from maximum 1 meter.
whereas in more capacities(e.g. 1850 cc or more) it gets at least from 5 meters and when you go closer it behaves crazily (continuous beep).
maybe it depends on Injector power. however it's related to Injector. what's the exact fact, comment and justification???

Max
10-29-2007, 07:04 AM
Hmmm... I wonder if anybody ever built a long range diesel engine locator? :shocked: Now some large diesels run at less than 60 rpm, others over 10,000 rpm... Maybe a tunable diesel flame sensor hidden in a secret compartment?

Hi,
not exact about remote engine localization...

Qiaozhi is right about no sparks in diesel engines... you have not to wonder too much about engine remote localization...I know that the AC-130 Spektre device of the Vietnam war found many of these diesel engine's noise from the sky... then they destroyed about 10,000 trucks... and big part of them were diesel equipped.

The fact that there aren't sparks in diesel engines don't mean that they cannot generate other kind of electrical noise ... think e.g. at backup system for batteries that is directly moved by engine itself... so when engine runs also other kind of electrical noise is generated e.g. at contacts of generator etc.

Of course, with LRL it could mean that no noise could be detected cause noise from sparks is much more easy to detect... due to the larger amount of RF involved (like in any strong spark gap emission)... but then if you near detector to the e.g. side of car where is engine... you'll detect "other" noise by LRL quite easy cause the smallest RF generated will travel easy to sensor... without the shielding effect of the inside of car.

Anyway... are just empiric results... and not so reliable; one must use the Carl's approach with antenna and RF generator to best find if it will respond to some particular frequency / modulation.

Kind regards,
Max

Max
10-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Hi,
found this on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_Anomaly_Detector

This is the detector I mean. M.A.D. used in AC-130 during the Vietnam war was both magnetic and electric based anomaly detector...

Wikipedia say...

"During the Vietnam War (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War) the original AC-130A Spectre (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC-130_gunship) gunships employed the "Pave Mace"/"Black Crow" magnetic anomaly detection system to detect truck ignition coils (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignition_coil) in vehicles hidden under heavy jungle canopies. The electric field of the truck coil, rather than its magnetic disturbance, was detected, giving another clue to the nature of the MAD sensor."

and you can belive that if you want.

That thing was just passive detection device... using a receiving array of sensors to locate on ground targets... then the 130 had also a primitive but working digital target locking system (kind of computer) to lock on targets the gunship fire from the armed side of plane.

10,000 trucks destroyed or maybe many more on the Ho Chi Minh Trail by night ! So to be MAD... it works and pretty good. :rolleyes:

Could an LRL find a truck at night ? :lol: That's the problem!

Kind regards,
Max

Geo
10-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Hi Geo, thanks a lot for your patiently and humbly answers.
the last question that brought me up here is the kind of engine fueling system.(of course in petrol fueling)
as you know guys, the petrol fueling are 2 kinds: one with carburetor and latest is Injector. FG80 gets signal only from Injector types I have tested it frequently in different cars.
another thing: in those injector types with less engine capacity (e.g. 1350 cc) it get from maximum 1 meter.
whereas in more capacities(e.g. 1850 cc or more) it gets at least from 5 meters and when you go closer it behaves crazily (continuous beep).
maybe it depends on Injector power. however it's related to Injector. what's the exact fact, comment and justification???

Hi Michael.
Benzin, 1800cc ... injection system from Bosch
If detector don't beep at all models:razz: then it is a Opel Vectra 1.8l Benzin not DIESEL:lol:
Bye:)

Geo
10-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Hi,

10,000 trucks destroyed or maybe many more on the Ho Chi Minh Trail by night ! So to be MAD... it works and pretty good. :rolleyes:

Could an LRL find a truck at night ? :lol: That's the problem!

Petrol or Diesel:lol::lol::lol:

Kind regards,
Max

Regards Max:)

putrechigi
10-29-2007, 10:38 PM
hi GEO you have make some tests this weekend

putrechigi
10-29-2007, 10:38 PM
hi GEO you have make some tests this weekend

michael
10-30-2007, 06:15 AM
Hi Michael.
Benzin, 1800cc ... injection system from Bosch
If detector don't beep at all models:razz: then it is a Opel Vectra 1.8l Benzin not DIESEL:lol: Bye:)
Hi and thanks Geo. If so, then is awfully exquisite. :shocked:
congradulations and with wish for the best and greatest founds for you.:):) one 10 tones gold hoard as I know is possible to be found in Greece.:D:D

roberts
10-30-2007, 07:39 AM
No wonder... oldest European nation and culure. So much things happened there. Once they had 50 states there - "polis" (city=state). I beleive, Ivconic told me, Geo is from Sparta. Spartan way of life! When i was young i enjoyed reading Greek history, Homerus,Eshil,Sofokles,Euripide...now i am to old.. i dont read any more!:razz:

Delbert grady
10-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Did you read Harry Potter yet. Hey brother Geo any chance of a balance sheet yet. You know Purchase price of Iconyou = $$$$$$: Less. Value of Gold found so far = $$$$$$ = Profit/loss= £££££

Geo
10-30-2007, 09:32 AM
No wonder... oldest European nation and culure. So much things happened there. Once they had 50 states there - "polis" (city=state). I beleive, Ivconic told me, Geo is from Sparta. Spartan way of life! When i was young i enjoyed reading Greek history, Homerus,Eshil,Sofokles,Euripide...now i am to old.. i dont read any more!:razz:

Hi Roberts.
hahahaha:lol::lol:
You know good the Greek history.
But i am on from Sparti. I am and i leave on the center of Greece.
It is a small city with 40...50000 reople population.
Bye:)

roberts
10-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Did you read Harry Potter yet. ...

Some people really dont have nothing to remember; like shamefull and poor past - history. In those cases they relying on fairy tales!:D
I didnt needed to read Harry Potter....i have all movies on DivX. Nice fairy tale for kids. You enjoyed it ....?:D

putrechigi
10-30-2007, 05:05 PM
forse mi sbaglio ma non e' cosi' che si danno le informazioni, che fine ha fatto la professionalita' di geo? che e', ci tieni sulle spine? be' allora certi appunti te li meriti..zzone

Max
10-30-2007, 06:20 PM
forse mi sbaglio ma non e' cosi' che si danno le informazioni, che fine ha fatto la professionalita' di geo? che e', ci tieni sulle spine? be' allora certi appunti te li meriti..zzone

Poor GEO!

the google translation from italian seems an insult... :lol:

"
Perhaps I am wrong but is so that we give the information, what happened to the professionalism of geo? That is, we hold on thorns? Well then you some notes the merits .. zzone
"

"zzone" remains as is ?????? What does it mean ?

putrechigi please give us some light more on the message :lol:

are not good words by you this time :nono:

Why you blame GEO now ???

Kind regards,
Max

Geo
10-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi Max:lol:.
I can't understand what they want:razz:.
I wrote "The End":nono:
This for me mean that i don't want:nono: to answer to anything
Best regards:)

Max
10-30-2007, 06:37 PM
Hi Max:lol:.
I can't understand what they want:razz:.
I wrote "The End":nono:
This for me mean that i don't want:nono: to answer to anything
Best regards:)

Hi Geo,
for me it's ok if you wanna do so...

but why you started the thread then ?

Ok , ok... maybe you have your good reasons... I don't know...for me was ok also your on field description of device behaviour... not pictures of inside or part of circuit... I'm not interested in that... just if it works or not... if is reliable or not and things like these.

Anyway, I'll respect your choice whatever it is.

Best regards,
Max

putrechigi
10-30-2007, 11:02 PM
ok provero' meglio, non ho mai offeso nessuno come altri fanno... e non lo faro' adesso, quello che non capisco e' come mai una persona che fino a ieri era interessata e corretta agli LRL adesso inizi a comportarsi cosi', gli ho inviato un mp come potete chiedere a lui dicendogli che io gli credevo anche se iconos non aveva accettato di venire in italia da me e che se non voleva condividere con tutti i suoi test,magari poteva condividerli in mp con me dato che almeno io non gli ho fatto mai niente di male, ecco per tutto contro non mi ha nemmeno risposto, normalmente i forum sono nati per condividere e non per dividere, magari adesso prendera' la palla al balzo per smettere di parlare e di questo me ne dispiaccio ma ceredetemi non esiste miglior sordo di chi non voglia sentire, molti di noi non hanno soldi da buttare e magari aspettano la buone notizia per cercare di non prendere i PACCHI come dicono a napoli e in giro per il mondo se ne trovano molti , l'estromettere informazioni (senza offesa) non
ti fa onore, se ho recato danno al forum mi dispiace ma non volevo offendere nessuno solo cercare di farlo ritornare sui soui passi
cordiali saluti
putre

Geo
10-31-2007, 05:28 AM
Hi Geo,
for me it's ok if you wanna do so...

but why you started the thread then ?

Best regards,
Max

Hi Max.
I opened this thread to tell my little experience (because i have the detector for small time) about iconos.
Not me to destroy it so to make block diagram or to reverse it . I paid it only to looking for gold.
Also i did n't buy it so some guys to tell me "liar"
I believe that you understand what i mean

nelson
10-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Hi Geo.
About Iconos, what are those field test results?
Please, let us know soon, before you return the detector.
Regards
Nelson

Hi Max.
I opened this thread to tell my little experience (because i have the detector for small time) about iconos.
Not me to destroy it so to make block diagram or to reverse it . I paid it only to looking for gold.

Max
10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi Max.

Hi Geo,
I agree with you and understand... and have no problems with this thread too. I'm interested in field experiences... but now I see that there are bad words about you and I think that's no good here.

I think putrechigi don't want actually using insults or something similar but maybe is somehow disappointed of your decision of stopping answering about that topic of iconos device... then used bad expressions to say that.

For me is a bad thing expressing disappointing or any other thought with bad words... but sometimes happens... and we must live with that.

People must respect anyone decision here... also if someone change idea about one thing... if at a particular point happens that a person or more persons stop posting about a topic.

Happened the same about PDC210 thread ... and I've already said that people cannot blame someone here for a change of view or intentions...
could happen to anyone... happened to me about the XR-71 thread too.

Said that... I hope anyway you'll continue posting here your experiences on the field... that anyone here could take his conclusion about...

Best regards,
Max

putrechigi
10-31-2007, 06:02 PM
:|hi max you have precisely expressed what I wanted to say thanks

humhum
11-03-2007, 10:26 AM
:angry: Geo where is İconos block diagram.

roberts
11-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Noisenoise...! Digramm...? What is that?:razz:

roberts
11-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Simply take any of those cheap Chinesse, small plastic radios...take diagram from it and that is! Iconos diagram!:D

Esteban
11-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Simply take any of those cheap Chinesse, small plastic radios...take diagram from it and that is! Iconos diagram!:D

NO.

Fred
11-03-2007, 08:59 PM
NO.

So , you should take an expensive one ? :p

roberts
11-04-2007, 01:17 AM
NO.

YES !

:D

roberts
11-04-2007, 01:18 AM
As you see; my "Yes" is much bigger than your "No". So i am right and you are not.:D

Fred
11-04-2007, 01:14 AM
However,
This may be is how starts a new WW .:rolleyes:

Esteban
11-04-2007, 09:16 PM
As you see; my "Yes" is much bigger than your "No". So i am right and you are not.:D

If I said NO is because I know about it. :razz:

Good luck!

detectoman
11-04-2007, 09:30 PM
un saludo a ti esteban, y aqui estoy contigo, amigo de aficion, sabes para mi esto es un hobby y distraccion, en algo que ocupar mi tiempo, pues es muy bonito salir al campo con los amigos, y oler la tierra escarbada, y mas que todo la curiosidad por algo que es antiguo y que ha estado enterrado y saber que cosa es
es un bonito hooby que nos contacta con aquellos que ya partieron hace tiempo
te mando un abrazo hermano de aficion
detectoman mexico

Esteban
11-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Hola Detectoman

Gracias por las palabras. Te env*o un gran abrazo también a ti.

Te aclaro que no me inmiscuiré en largas, tediosas y desgastantes discusiones aqu* en el foro. Estoy dispuesto a compartir solamente mis experiencias.

Thank you for the words. I send a great embrace also to you.

I clarify that I will not interfere in long and tedious discussions here in the forum. I am ready to share only my experiences.

roberts
11-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Un saludao a ti Detectoman,un saludo a ti Esteban!
Esteban i never saw Iconos schematic or inside it...So i am trying to make a joke on it, just because it appeared here as subject. Without any documents as backup. Just plain claims and advertisements, again and again. Same old story. Same as it was with so many LRL devices so far.It doesnt matter which name you will give to LRL device, in what kind of enclosure you will pack it, what label you will put on it. Doesnt matter at all, it is same old story,repeating again and again.
Neither one LRL device appeared here with some checkable proofs about its accuracy!? Neither one! How this possible? On the other side you can find 30-40 workable, testable schematics of VLF or PI, here...Anybody interested can nake it and check claims about those. What about LRL? Man have to waste several thousands of dollars,euros or what, to check it and get the truth.
You claims means nothing here, like so many times before. Give some facts, documents, schematics....C'mon Esteban! Give something real here!
Same old story! Again and again....
:lol::lol::lol:

detectoman
11-06-2007, 05:27 AM
ya sabes que te aprecio mucho hermano esteban, y admiro tu gran interes por desarrollar estos aparatos, como los de largo alcance, tu tienes gran paciencia par hacer muchas cosas y muchas muy complicadas, y has investigado muchos tipos de detectores desde hace mucho tiempo, en unos dias de estos te escribo un correo, ya que estaba operando con una computadora muy lenta pero ya compre esta otra y tengo conexion rapida, y ahora si podra atender a tantos amigos que tengo'
bueno te mando un abrazo y por favor no nos abandones nunca' en este grupo ya que tus colaboraciones son siempre muy importantes

afectuosamente detecotman

Tim Williams
11-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Geo, don't let these guys get you upset. They will always be someone waiting for something free. I am glad for you that you found gold with it. But if it also starts finding iron or other things don't be upset either.

When someone designs something in one place and then when used around the world or 1000 miles away and it does not work can happen. From my testing the same problems I have using my rod and a generator designed for dowsing, will have some of the same problems. Maybe not all, but it will have some. I have worked out many in my unit and but I use a rod.

Max
11-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Geo, don't let these guys get you upset. They will always be someone waiting for something free. I am glad for you that you found gold with it. But if it also starts finding iron or other things don't be upset either.

When someone designs something in one place and then when used around the world or 1000 miles away and it does not work can happen. From my testing the same problems I have using my rod and a generator designed for dowsing, will have some of the same problems. Maybe not all, but it will have some. I have worked out many in my unit and but I use a rod.

Hi,

"When someone designs something in one place and then when used around the world or 1000 miles away and it does not work can happen."

What ??? :lol:

Oh yeah... could happen that you buy an MD made in europe and then if you are in western australia... you could have some troubles using it on soil... but at least it always works on the air... but, anyway, you spend money and you get a working device.

Problem is that LRLs that you talk about may cost 5 or 10 times more than an e.g. standard VLF-MD then you say that somewhere they couldn't work ? :lol:

At which conditions could I assert that the LRL doesn't work ?

So... suppose I spend 10,000 eur for buy an LRL... then go on search field and device doesn't work... (apart that I'll be a little upset cause of that but) how could I get my money back ? Or how could I get my LRL repaired/tuned for free at my soil conditions ? How could I don't waste my 10,000 expense ?

And also how could I recognize if LRL is working bad due to soil... or that simply it doesn't work in any soil or air ? Can I make an air-test ? Would it detect a coin at 1mm distance from sensor ? What about that ? :lol:

Do you know any reliable LRL air-test to show us ?

If I got a not-working MD under warranty I can ask for free servicing by manifacturer all around the world... and big brands will service that but what about LRL ? Do you know of any LRL manifacturer that repair LRLs ? Or tune them for specific conditions ? :lol: Or they simply got money and then run away ? :rolleyes:

If my LRL doesn't work as advertised have I any possibility to see my money back ? Or the only way is that I'll RESELL IT TO OTHER "NAIVES" , UHM ? :lol:

Best regards,
Max

Tim Williams
11-06-2007, 02:03 PM
That is one reason I stopped selling LRL's. Because of all the problems other people had with other LRL's! The AM radio did it for me. I use my own equipment. I service all my equipment. It does pay to research before you buy any piece of equipment. Like does he have a return policy? Contacts to people that use his equipment.

There are always good and bad points to any equipment. It pays to understand how to use it also. I always gave a number of emails to users and let the person talk and find out from them the good and bad.

If any manufacture does not give you at lease 4 users to talk to do not buy from him. If he does not have a return policy, do not buy from him. If he does not offer FREE training, do not buy from him.

Max
11-06-2007, 02:13 PM
That is one reason I stopped selling LRL's. Because of all the problems other people had with other LRL's! The AM radio did it for me. I use my own equipment. I service all my equipment. It does pay to research before you buy any piece of equipment. Like does he have a return policy? Contacts to people that use his equipment.

There are always good and bad points to any equipment. It pays to understand how to use it also. I always gave a number of emails to users and let the person talk and find out from them the good and bad.

If any manufacture does not give you at lease 4 users to talk to do not buy from him. If he does not have a return policy, do not buy from him. If he does not offer FREE training, do not buy from him.

Hi Tim,
yes I understand your points. I totally agree: no warranty, no way !

Best regards,
Max

Esteban
11-08-2007, 12:22 PM
ya sabes que te aprecio mucho hermano esteban, y admiro tu gran interes por desarrollar estos aparatos, como los de largo alcance, tu tienes gran paciencia par hacer muchas cosas y muchas muy complicadas, y has investigado muchos tipos de detectores desde hace mucho tiempo, en unos dias de estos te escribo un correo, ya que estaba operando con una computadora muy lenta pero ya compre esta otra y tengo conexion rapida, y ahora si podra atender a tantos amigos que tengo'
bueno te mando un abrazo y por favor no nos abandones nunca' en este grupo ya que tus colaboraciones son siempre muy importantes

afectuosamente detecotman

Hola Detectoman

Gracias. Espero tu correo.

Un abrazo,

Esteban

Jim
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
At one place i found a small piece of gold (thin plate 2cm x 1 cm) at 30cm depth. With this small target it was problem to center the detector. I used a detector (whites XLT) to center and to find the object.

I am very curious on how you dated the thin plate of gold. Was it a dated gold coin?

How can one tell the different between “old gold” and “fresh gold” when it is in a thin plate format?

michael
11-09-2007, 05:30 PM
..... I always gave a number of emails to users and let the person talk and find out from them the good and bad.
Hi Tim, Nice to see such behavior of you as a seller.:)
..... If any manufacture does not give you at lease 4 users to talk to do not buy from him. If he does not have a return policy, do not buy from him. If he does not offer FREE training, do not buy from him.This is exact what mineoro sellers did with me frequently.
no answer to my e-mails, no desire to introduce me other users e-mail. maybe their alibi is: "this is our policy":angry:

Max
11-10-2007, 03:26 PM
I am very curious on how you dated the thin plate of gold. Was it a dated gold coin?

How can one tell the different between “old gold” and “fresh gold” when it is in a thin plate format?

Hi Jim,
interesting question. there are no oxides etc... that could give an idea there on recovered gold item age.

Expecially if it's a flat gold plate.

But you must consider also that Geo talked about ancient places... you know... he's from Greece and I think he understand very well if something is from one age or another... cause of other things there that could give particual indication of age of soil layer where he was prospecting with the LRL.

That doesn't automatically mean that target is really from that particular age... but just indications on its supposed age. If there are signs on object or anything that could mark it better to a particular age that will be even more useful.

Best regards,
Max

Esteban
11-15-2007, 02:33 PM
A friend sent my this picture. He has one and MAYBE lend me for try.:D

putrechigi
11-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Finally a serious person hi esteban I hope that this trend revive silent

Esteban
11-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Hi Putrechigi

I hope have a chance for to try, perhaps first days of december.

putrechigi
11-15-2007, 05:06 PM
ok There is no problem waiting fervently, the hope is the last to die

roberts
11-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi Tim, Nice to see such behavior of you as a seller.:)
This is exact what mineoro sellers did with me frequently.
no answer to my e-mails, no desire to introduce me other users e-mail. maybe their alibi is: "this is our policy":angry:

Michael, it is good to see that you are honest man!
I dont need to remind you about all the argue we had in the past. Now all things comes to right place, as i see.
Unfortunatelly you already wasted your money, it is to late to retreive it.
But you can contribute here by posting more about your experiences with mineoro. So far no reasons to beleive that you gonna fake your reports. Unlike few others (already known proponents).
Regards!

michael
11-16-2007, 06:12 PM
Robrts, always I have been honest to all as you.
I've gathered many experiences with FG80 and will put here albeit in many times I've put some here. but as I'm sensitive for declaring true comments, I should at first become full assured about a subject then assert it.
about previous arguments, I was really honest cos expressed what I personally had experienced not based on heard. this is my habit.
still is soon for me to get a decisive deduction, but at this time I declare I can't tell FG80 works or not cos haven't found anything by it after searching many places.
as another side we checked most of these places by various kind of conventional detectors (e.g. 2 type of very powerful PI MD) and found nothing. When we find an object in a place where FG gives no signal, can decisively call it not-working device.
Now, we have a very powerful signal (from our unique PI) about 15 meters beyond the found point by FG80 in a vast plain. we must dig to tell the truth. if not be Viscous-magnetized.

roberts
11-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Good approach Michael. I agree. That should be the way to do almost everything in life. First to check and recheck,study and explore before showing in public and claim some claims. Only way to earn public respect!
I think you already know that. Pitty is that few others dont want to accept that as universal truth.
Regards!

Max
11-17-2007, 11:08 AM
I've gathered many experiences with FG80 and will put here albeit in many times I've put some here. but as I'm sensitive for declaring true comments, I should at first become full assured about a subject then assert it.
about previous arguments, I was really honest cos expressed what I personally had experienced not based on heard. this is my habit.
still is soon for me to get a decisive deduction, but at this time I declare I can't tell FG80 works or not cos haven't found anything by it after searching many places.
as another side we checked most of these places by various kind of conventional detectors (e.g. 2 type of very powerful PI MD) and found nothing. When we find an object in a place where FG gives no signal, can decisively call it not-working device.
Now, we have a very powerful signal (from our unique PI) about 15 meters beyond the found point by FG80 in a vast plain. we must dig to tell the truth. if not be Viscous-magnetized.

Hi Michael,
if you have large signal by PI MD in a large field I suggest you dig asap. It's not very often that you could find a large natural magnetic spot in such conditions, so must be something metallic underground.

But be very careful: sometimes large metalic items in the middle of a field could be also some unexploded weapon dropped by an airplane. You have to know if the area you are searching in was in past a place bombed during some war etc cause if target is a large unexploded thing you'll need very skilled person to dig without make a big mess.

The excavation must be done using extreme care in such conditions, and digging on longer sides of located target... but just by one skilled person a few at a time.

Who knows ? maybe is just rusty iron full of explosives... but maybe not and could change your life in better ! :rolleyes:

Kind regards,
Max

michael
11-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Hi Max, thank you for your attentions and kinds.
about the area; what I know based on old people comments, there hasn't been any history or report of past bombardment or other thing like it. all that area is very ancient and we frequently in different diggings have found ancient ceramics for about 3500-4000 years ago.
the area is stretched in thousands hectares and we are sure when we dig a place will find manmade objectsor scraps( pot sherds, ash, charcoal powder or bones)
our PI is very very powerful and as detects metal at depth, detects most Viscous magnetized very clearly.
of course all those viscous-magnetized we have found up to know were manmade things: a kind of mud-brick which we are sure had been heated at the preparing time and contains iron.
at 3 weeks past we found these in one location by PI, where FG80 had no beep.
of course got some experiences about PI behavior on viscous-magnetized. and for this we gave up digging for 2 other points with such signal behavior.

we went to another location at that area. where last year had somehow a constant signal by FG80 and empty hole based on its' pinpointing. we searched the place from 20 meters of the point (a circle with 20 m radius around the point) about 15 meters beyond the point we got a powerful signal. of course it has a big field about 10 meters of center. i.e. from 5 m of FG pointed, the signals started. the closer to center the more powerful signal appeared and from opposite side it gradually faded out until 10 meters.(this was for all directions). we think it can be a good objects. this week we took our Rover C and checked there. it approves a big considerable field.
God knows the best, I wish haven't found damn Viscous-magnetized.

humhum
11-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Geo, can you show me inside the circuit (BOX).

Morgan
11-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi Geo,
Thanks a lot.

Hello,i´m new in this Forum,i want to share information about my LRL Mineoro.

Morgan
11-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Hello Michael. You are a good TH,you have a lot of experience...
I do metal detecting only for hobby...

mosha
11-25-2007, 03:51 AM

hello Morgan
did mineoro respond to your buried medal, did you find gold with your mineoro, please share your experience about this device.

Regards,

michael
11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Hi Morgan. with pleasure, I'm ready to share our experiences. Although I've put some before in thread "I now own a Mineoro FG80" put by Carl-Nc or in this thread. anyway you prefer; put here in public sight or via e-mail.
You are a good TH,you have a lot of experience...I do metal detecting only for hobby....Thank you, but I do metal detecting seriously only for finding big treasures.

digital logic
11-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Hello to everybody from Greece and from another mineoro unhappy user !!!

Qiaozhi
11-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Hello to everybody from Greece and from another mineoro unhappy user !!!
:lol:
Hi digital logic!

Please tell us of your experiences with your Mineoro - both good (if any) and bad.

digital logic
11-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Hello,
some times it look like to works !!! I tryed with pdc210 pdc205 and fg79
With mineoro pdc205:
At a standard 10 years burried target , from 30 times who maked test only 4 times it worked and only 1 time -who we stayed near to the target a half day-it worked perfect only for 1 minute !
I will write all the expiriences from mineoro machines to the near future!

hung
11-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Hello,
With mineoro pdc205:
At a standard 10 years burried target , from 30 times who maked test only 4 times it worked and only 1 time -who we stayed near to the target a half day-it worked perfect only for 1 minute !

Hummm... I think I know who you are... There might be another reason for your presence here. Hint,hint...

Wel, comenting on your statements. It worked when the ionic conditions allowed it to work. If not it won't work. In rainy days for instance, it won't work as we all know the electrostatic phenomena won't happen in moisted air.
It's not the detector which is limited. It's the phenomena itself and with practice and a litle common sense you'll know the best times to research in the field. Simple as that. They might not be perfect machines, big deal, as there's no perfect machine or failproof device in modern technology. It's an utopia. But drawbacks and limitations can be worked out.
Jee, how we survived al those years without the cell phone?

It's funny. I might be one of a few or even the only one sucessful Mineoro user here in this forum. As I said in the past, I know dozens of PDC210 users, a bunch of FG80 users, both in Brazil and outside. 80% are from Brazil. Those sucessful users seem not to bother to come to a forum (no need to be this one specific). In USA, for instance, did you ever see people like Hank Carey and Donald Dereck bother to come to a forum? I never did.
But the unsucessful yes, come to a forum to complain.

Morgan
11-25-2007, 11:26 PM
hello Morgan
did mineoro respond to your buried medal, did you find gold with your mineoro, please share your experience about this device.

Regards,
During all the year i test Mineoro in my field test over this gold medal buried for 20 years. Unfortunly NO SIGNAL:frown:

Morgan
11-25-2007, 11:35 PM
I allready put all imformation about performance of this device in Forum. In air test,it work like a weak metal detector,one large gold coin-20cm,jar with silver coins 50cm...In all weather conditions work like this. I don´t find targets with pinpoint,this machine works very bad,it´s a broken dream...

hung
11-25-2007, 11:35 PM
During all the year i test Mineoro in my field test over this gold medal buried for 20 years. Unfortunly NO SIGNAL:frown:

This is a completely abnormal behaviour.
I know of a DC2008 user who lives in a state upper northeast in Brazil. He has 3 gold test samples buried in his farm for a little more than a year. He told me his DC beeps at the samples at no problem.
I know this because on a phone conversation with him a few days ago he told me the above occurence.

I think you should seriously consider investigating your problem as I know that what you report is absolutely abnormal.
If you wish send me a PM so we can discuss this in details.
Regards.

digital logic
11-26-2007, 12:10 AM
Hello,
This is the first time who i registered at this site.
I am technician and i registered becouse i beleive it is very interetsing to
say for modifications and for homemade machines.
That is my best and my hobby.
I told my opinion for mineoro becouse i used some models for some years.
I know to use very well the mineoro machines.
I know when the wether is not good for serch with mineoro.
I know too , why the mineoro works only for a little period of day and when, and not all days.
I beleive that the manufacturer maybe dont know the phenomenon ,but simply try to do the machines to work with his targets. maybe!
Maybe the machines is very good ,but on my hands not worked good.
I registered becouse i beleive all together we can made some machines
very good and maybe better than those of manufactures.
If there is problem i will stop to talk about mineoro.

For the beginnig i tryed the 'zaxori' with oscillator 400 khz and cd4060 ,
for drive the 7555 with 50 hz locked, and it is very better.
I will sent photos and diagram.

Best regards
Digital logic

Morgan
11-26-2007, 12:29 AM
I agree,maybe some people here, one of this days discover how to locate treasure at great distances with some electronic device,unfortunly i have just a little knolenge about electronic circuits .It will be perfect if one day we could use a LRL who real works.

Morgan
11-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Hello Michael,unfortunly i don´t have good experiences with my Mineoro,i only get clear signals in Mineoro factory field test. during one year searching with this device on beach and old farm houses its possible to confirm this device start beep beep when a field is loaded with metals,but anyway i cant pinpoint them and must use my metal detector. Please tell me some of your experience with FG80.

Morgan
11-26-2007, 01:04 AM
The true is : In most of this beachs i search with Mineoro and find nothing. later i return with metal detector and find some jewlery items.

Morgan
11-26-2007, 01:23 AM
You build the "Zahory",and its possible to detect buried conductive metal with this device? What is your experience ?

mosha
11-26-2007, 04:09 AM
Hello,
This is the first time who i registered at this site.
I am technician and i registered becouse i beleive it is very interetsing to
say for modifications and for homemade machines.
That is my best and my hobby.
I told my opinion for mineoro becouse i used some models for some years.
I know to use very well the mineoro machines.
I know when the wether is not good for serch with mineoro.
I know too , why the mineoro works only for a little period of day and when, and not all days.
I beleive that the manufacturer maybe dont know the phenomenon ,but simply try to do the machines to work with his targets. maybe!
Maybe the machines is very good ,but on my hands not worked good.
I registered becouse i beleive all together we can made some machines
very good and maybe better than those of manufactures.
If there is problem i will stop to talk about mineoro.

For the beginnig i tryed the 'zaxori' with oscillator 400 khz and cd4060 ,
for drive the 7555 with 50 hz locked, and it is very better.
I will sent photos and diagram.

Best regards
Digital logic

hello Digital logic

can you please tell us based on your expereince what the good conditions for mineoro to work and what part of the day better to do search?

thank you,

digital logic
11-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Hello,
Sorry i drift out of this thread.
This thread is for iconos ,a machine who we dont know how works and if works.
We waiting Geo or any other member who has experience say to us.
At a thread for mineoro i will say all my experiences.
Of cource i will write about my modifications on zahori diagram and for other modifications.
As soon as possible with my no good english.

hung
11-26-2007, 08:55 AM
but anyway i cant pinpoint them and must use my metal detector.

http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=12394

Max
11-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Hello,
With mineoro pdc205:

Hi digital,
I think your devices don't work. It's simple understanding why sometimes it sounds and so you think it worked perfect: it's random behaviour.

After a few hours that it doesn't work at all... no sound... it starts beeping for one reason or another... then you focus your attention on that trying to pinpoint target and the like... but then the thing beeps in any case... then , after a while, it stops again and you don't know why.

Do you really think that just only for 1 minute it worked like advertised ?

Someone say here that there must be particular weather conditions ...sunrays and bla bla bla... but the truth is that it gives just randomic beeps !

Or am I wrong ?

Kind regards,
Max

Qiaozhi
11-26-2007, 11:13 AM
But the unsucessful yes, come to a forum to complain.
... and the rest are too embarassed to show up here.
That's what happens when you've been a victim of wallet mining.:lol:

Fred
11-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Hung,

There are several anomalies (man, i like this word here) in the specifications of the detector:
-"Totalemente electronicos e inteiriços" means nothing.
-in Portuguese, you write "detect only gold-but it is also possible to detect silver, copper,bronze, and aloys."
That doesnt make sense.BTW, the world "aleações" is not correct "liga" is the word for "alloy".
Do you really sell this in Brazil?
You also says it detects "treasures".does it means diamonds,or "everything that is precious"?
Finally,i feel frustrated as EVERYTIME someone explains his detector is not working ,you give a few advices saying he doesnt know how to use it , then say to PM him.We never know the end of the story.:shocked:
If humidity is a problem,then all places close to the ocean and all tropical places are ruled out.
Fred.

hung
11-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi Fred,

I see you are located on an island... Would this be a brazilian island for instance?:D
Well you know portuguese very much. Congratulations. You are correct. I proceed answering you bellow.

Hung,

There are several anomalies (man, i like this word here) in the specifications of the detector:
-"Totalemente electronicos e inteiriços" means nothing.

I believe this refers to the fact that their 2 boxes are disassembling units. The PDC, FGs are not.

in Portuguese, you write "detect only gold-but it is also possible to detect silver, copper,bronze, and aloys."
That doesnt make sense.BTW, the world "aleações" is not correct "liga" is the word for "alloy".
Do you really sell this in Brazil?

First of all, I don't have ANY connection to Mineoro. I bought my detector just like everybody else. I don't defend Mineoro. I have complains about their policy to customers and about many other things. I am here to defend a cause. Some people claim the detector does not work. This is not true and it's plain wrong. I then proceed to show then how wrong they are. There's a big difference between how the detector works and how these people imagine they work.

This is a device that works under the ionic eletrostatic principle. Because of this its top performance is dependent of the phenomena itself to manifest accordingly.

'Aleações and liga' are synonims. They are both correct.

You also says it detects "treasures".does it means diamonds,or "everything that is precious"?

Again I don't claim anything. I'm not the manufacturer of these devices. I am indeed building my own LRL system based on the knowledge I gathered but this will never be for sale.
As for treasures. No. It does not detect diamonds. Just gold, silver and its 'alloys'.

Finally,i feel frustrated as EVERYTIME someone explains his detector is not working ,you give a few advices saying he doesnt know how to use it , then say to PM him.We never know the end of the story.:shocked:
If humidity is a problem,then all places close to the ocean and all tropical places are ruled out.
Fred.

I admit people have to spend some time knowing the device and practicing it. Unfortunately the majority just do metal detecting for hobby. A long range locator like Mineoro is for serious treasure hunters which constantly go in the field and gather data of its behaviour. It's a tool. Not magic. You have to know how to use it. Maybe a regular MD is the right tool for hobbysts. In the end, they are just that. Hobbysts.

Humidity only plays a role in the distance detected. It does not affect detection itiself.
So for instance in a dry weather if you pick up a target from 300 feet. This same target under a high humidity day might be picked only from one third of this distance or even less.

Hope you now have things set right.

Best wishes.

Qiaozhi
11-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Hung,
Fred.
Hi Fred!
You may well feel frustrated. ;) Just think how those poor unfortunate souls feel who actually spent money on this rubbish. Yes - I agree - Hung always replies that the person does not know how to use it. What a shame there are so many ignorant peope in the world who are unable to use an LRL correctly. :rolleyes:

Fred
11-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi Qiaozhi !
Really my frustration was becoming unbearable....

Hung,
Thank you for you nice answer.You are an expert.
You say you have nothing to do with mineoro, thats a shame: your dedication to the cause should be rewarded.I am sure you have contributed a lot if mineroro has sold some "detectors".
you know, i am beginning to think you have really found a treasure, you surely look like someone that has plenty of time to to answer all those questions :lol:

You know, i have one LRL too that works:
http://www.thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?p=62341#post62341
The question is: for what purpose :)
Fred.

Seden
11-26-2007, 07:57 PM
I would be very interested in seeing your modificationns to the Zahori and Fred I hope you post the schematic for your LRL. If these work,well let's build them and try them out.

Thanks for your sharing and honesty,

Randy
Simi Valley,California

Fred
11-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi Randy,

My LRL is real, but its also a joke, just to show how ,by saying only the truth,one can lead people to be cheated.
I was just hoping someone could recognise it and say what it is.
And it is one that Carl dont have in his collection.:lol:

Regards,
Fred.

Qiaozhi
11-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Hi Randy,

My LRL is real, but its also a joke, just to show how ,by saying only the truth,one can lead people to be cheated.
I was just hoping someone could recognise it and say what it is.
And it is one that Carl dont have in his collection.:lol:

Regards,
Fred.
The highly sensitive magnetic sensor on top is probably a compass.
And the dial markings indicate that this device may be a locator of Long Wave broadcast transmitters. Correct?

I'm assuming that this is a real device, and not one cobbled together from bits and pieces (like the RT Examiner). :lol:

roberts
11-26-2007, 10:14 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_10.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk570YYYU)

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk570YYYU (http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb113_ZNxmk570YYYU&utm_id=7921)

Fred
11-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Bravo Qiaozhi ! I was sure you will be the 1st...
You have won a golden...chocolate bar! :D
It is a goniometer to determine (locate) direction of radio beacons and by triangulation deduce your position (on sea,in that case).
There is ferrite rods, oscillators etc inside, as it is just a radio receiver.

Hope nobody took it wrong.
Roberts? you´r all right?

Regards!
Fred

roberts
11-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Ja habe ich ganz Recht. Neue smiley und mein deutsches gerade, überprüfend…

Morgan
11-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Hello Michael
I want to know what kind of Pulse induction detector you are using in your expeditions,maybe its better than Nexus,or X1. Let me tell you that this two MD´s are aproved and satisfy the "ELITE" of marcenarys,with this devices its easy to find a jar of silver coins buried at 1,50 m...

michael
11-28-2007, 06:05 AM
Hi, our new PI is none of them. It's not famous brand or can't find in markets or even in internet. it's from black-marketing. We've been using another good PI which I can tell is somehow similar to Lorenz in power and much more better than other famous brands ,but this new is another thing; one awesome peculiar detector made by US-military industries that first PI is nothing in comparison with this one.
one of my partner has called it Genghis(Chengiz) as don't mercy to metals(detects them very clearly).
at the place I pointed, first PI had no clear signal, but this one behaved exact what I mentioned. with 50% signal intensity(Despite it was not set on maximum SENS).
Whereas the first one from time to time gives very weak (uncertain) signal.
For changing weather condition and some other reasons, the mission is stopped until Conditions change. Maybe in 2-3 weeks later we'll realize the reality.

evit
01-04-2008, 05:30 AM
Dear fello members
I just wanted to report that ICONOS GOLD DETECTOR has recently found GOLD COINS IN NORTHERN GREECE.The coins are very old and they were found at a depth of 1,10m and distance from 850m away.Thank you

Happy New Year to everybody.

evit
01-04-2008, 06:16 AM
Sorry keyboard mistake.The distance of detection was 85 meters not 850m.
They have also posted it on their site.
Thanks again

michael
01-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Hi Evit,
thank you for reflection this news, but this doesn't suffice. Please give acceptable report not just a solid prosaic report.
where is evidences? Isn't there any photo of founds?
don't you have any connection with finders? I think have.
I'm amazed why people find target don't desire put photo as evidence here???!!! for me personally, If find one target, will put the photos here without any hesitation.
now I see for targets not even one photo????!!!!!!

michael
01-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Sorry keyboard mistake.The distance of detection was 85 meters not 850m. They have also posted it on their site.
Thanks againHi again Evit.
Now I got it, a solid prosaic report from producer, not reliant and unreliable.
If ask them please make an e-mail connection to finders for some questions
you will get this answer; " for some reasons and trustworthiness/moral principles can't do this..."
which I think is absurd and meaningless.
from the first Iconos introduced themselves here, I asked them to prepare at least one video file of how it's working and getting signal,...
they were supposed to do it, and still nothing.
Now, in my personal opinion, the only reliable report source about Iconoc is Geo.

Geo
01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi Michael:)
I believe that after 2... 3 weeks when the weather will be ok, to go for treasure hunting. When i will do it i will take a video with the phone and i will attach it here.Video will show only how works, beeps and how to locate an object.If i will forget it please remember me at the begins of the next monthRegards:)

Geo
01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Hi Evit:)
Please can you tell us more about coins (if you know)
1. What type of coins was
2. How many years old was
3. Coins was in the earth or in the Rocks (at mountains)

Btw......... Are you from Greece and if yes from who place.

J_Player
01-04-2008, 01:53 PM
The Iconos treasure page shows a photo of a coin the treasure hunters found in a box of gold coins hidden by Guerillas. Better to read the story on the Iconos treasure page: http://www.iconos-md.eu/treasure.htm
Maybe Evit knows more of this story.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
01-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Very good:), but at what metallic box was the coins inside????
At iron box or at Aluminium box?????
Regards

michael
01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Hi Michael:)
I believe that after 2... 3 weeks when the weather will be ok, to go for treasure hunting. When i will do it i will take a video with the phone and i will attach it here.Video will show only how works, beeps and how to locate an object.If i will forget it please remember me at the begins of the next monthRegards:) Hi Geo, Good work. in advance I thank you.
please don't forget to do it. one clear and with enough time video movie which shows all things that one treasure hunters need to know.(you understand me;)) I will remember you.:D

Max
01-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Very good:), but at what metallic box was the coins inside????
At iron box or at Aluminium box?????
Regards

Hi,
why iron or aluminium ???

Why not instead say... zinc ?

Or wood ?

Can you explain it better ?

Kind regards,
Max

Geo
01-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi,
why iron or aluminium ???

Why not instead say... zinc ?

Or wood ?

Can you explain it better ?

Kind regards,
Max

Hi Max:).
I think that you understand me
The question is very simple!!!!
Iconos says that it is a gold detector (and for me IT IS)
But what happened if the gold is inside a metallic box. Can it locate the gold inside the box or not???
This was my question.
The item of gold that i found was in the earth alone (not in a box)

regards:)

J_Player
01-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi Geo,

I do not know what the Iconos can do with a box. It will be good if Iconos tells us what to expect for response to a metal box and other kinds of box that has treasure inside.

If we are talking about a LRL that works on the principle of ions in the soil, or from eddy currents, then a sealed metal box will be seen only as the metal from the box. If the box is made from cardboard, then I think we will see only the gold, but no box. In a plastic box, then ionic will see nothing, but eddy current detector will see gold. In a wooden box long time buried, if the wood decays to let ions pass through, then maybe you will detect gold with ionic detector. And for certain you will detect gold with eddy current detector if it is in range.

Maybe when it is good weather for treasure hunting, you can learn how Iconos responds to a box if you recover a box with other treasure inside.

Best wishes,
J_P

Geo
01-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Hi Geo,

I do not know what the Iconos can do with a box. It will be good if Iconos tells us what to expect for response to a metal box and other kinds of box that has treasure inside.

If we are talking about a LRL that works on the principle of ions in the soil, or from eddy currents, then a sealed metal box will be seen only as the metal from the box. If the box is made from cardboard, then I think we will see only the gold, but no box. In a plastic box, then ionic will see nothing, but eddy current detector will see gold. In a wooden box long time buried, if the wood decays to let ions pass through, then maybe you will detect gold with ionic detector. And for certain you will detect gold with eddy current detector if it is in range.

Maybe when it is good weather for treasure hunting, you can learn how Iconos responds to a box if you recover a box with other treasure inside.
Ohh my god..... I like it............. this is the best test for you and for ME

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P:)
I agree with you

g-sani
01-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Hallo to everybody,
This is George writing for the first time in this forum.
I wanted to say that I am planing to buy iconos since I beleive that Geo is a honest man and whatever says is truth.
It looks like great success to me if somebody can go out finding gold with such an equipment and with no relative experience at all.It don't matter the size and value.
Geo said that found a small gold plate from a distance and also came close to it before the use of his detector to pinpoint the target.
I think this is what we are dreaming of when we talk about Long range treasure locator.
Imagine what is going to hapen if somebody will get all the required experience using it out in the field.I spent much money myself buying LRLs that never found something valueable.Since that I decided not to buy one again.But now I thik I have to reconsider since iconos came up with such results.It don't matter to me if gold has to be naked lying out there and not in an enclosure as in a box for example.I am sure it is plenty of it hiden naked well at least over here and iconos will be the miracle device that anyone was waiting for(detecting gold from a distance).
Geo keep on the good work-let us know the results of your tests-I am waiting the video clip as well.

michael
01-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi George, be patient man, don't hasten. You yourself judge;
one time I sent them an e-mail and asked them put a video movie of how it works, they promised to do it(although video proves some things not all things). after passing 2 months I sent some other e-mails, but no answer received.
some inattentive people who are more inattentive than mineoro people.
When one firm disregards to one probable customer, When elude of the simplest a customer request,... it smells.
Anyway the most reliable judgment will be based on Geo next reports to run an opinion about repeatability and consistency.

g-sani
01-26-2008, 09:00 PM
May be you are right Michael.A small video it could be a good think to have if iconos team were willing to provide it.It doesn't cost any money to do and it could be very good advertisement to them if iconos really works.But they didn't do it.May be this alone says a lot.We have to see.
It is probably more wise to wait for Geo and this is what I am doing myself anyway.