PDA

View Full Version : Post O scope of signal from gold or diamond

Clondike Clad
02-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Ok i ask to see the LRL and next the proof of it working.
Post the signal being detected by a LRL the signal form gold,silver or diamond
and if so paper MONEY.
All I want to know is the information so i can test the working of this LRL stuff.On a VLF,PI or TR and BFO detector we can test and show the signal on a scope.WHY NOT A LRL?????????
So please post the signal your LRL is picking up.

Esteban
02-04-2008, 12:07 PM
I can't to imagine running in the inland, forest, etc., with an oscilloscope or similar instrument trying to capture the phenomenon in a screen.

Regards

Esteban

Clondike Clad
02-04-2008, 11:59 PM
What is the phenomenon and how do electronics pick it up.
A tr,vlf,pi or bfo signal can be picked up why can't a LRL.
if the phenomenon as it is called can be picked up with electronics WHY CAN'T WE SHOW THE SIGNAL FOR DIAMONDS,GOLD, SILVER AND PAPER MONEY. 30 METERS FOR A COIN..WHY CAN'T WE SEE THE "phenomenon"
THE QUESTION IS WHAT IS THE "phenomenon" IS IT EMF,IR,WHAT IS IT?
ALL I WANT TO DO IS TO DETECT THE SIGNAL OR AS IT IS PUT THE "phenomenon"

joecoin
02-05-2008, 12:40 AM
I can't to imagine running in the inland, forest, etc., with an oscilloscope or similar instrument trying to capture the phenomenon in a screen.

Regards

Esteban

You could use this.

J_Player
02-05-2008, 12:47 AM
What is the phenomenon and how do electronics pick it up.
A tr,vlf,pi or bfo signal can be picked up why can't a LRL.According to LRL experimenters, the target signal can be picked up at long distances. This is done in the receiving coil or antenna. The target signal is then processed and amplified to indicate on a beeper or meter. If the signal cannot be picked up with electronics, then the LRL user would be left with radionics or guessing to "sense" the signal.

Since the target signal is claimed to be picked up at the receiving antenna, then an oscilloscope would be able to display this target signal. An oscilloscope can display the signal when away from AC power by using an inverter to run from the car battery. There are also small battery powered oscilloscopes that work away from AC power.

Of course, this is all unproven theory, and will not work to display a target signal unless the LRL actually works to receive a target signal.

Best wishes,
J_P

Max
02-06-2008, 09:31 AM
You could use this.

Hi,
yes he could do... but why he have to do ?

I think he knows what kind of signals or variations there are (if any) ... so he doesn't need scope on the forest to know what's going on... assuming all these LRLs work and are not just self convincements... selective memory stuff... etc etc etc

If he will show you the signals or signals variations maybe you'll understand which principle is behind that things... the OPERATING principle I mean (always... cause I'm skeptic... IF IT EXIST FOR REAL). ;)

Now... do you think really he wanna tell you or show pictures of that ?

I think not... cause otherwise he posted already that stuff here... are years now we are talking about the same things and that we're making same polemics here... the same as in Robert's post... I've done myself for a number of months.

If any principle exist... he will not tell you about... will not show pictures of it... you will not get anything useful to build device or similar stuff ... but just will see some block diagram or minimized schematics and some old photos. You know already.

So... or you belive his words as them are... without proofs I mean, or you'll better just ignore all this stuff of LRL and start building your next conventional metal detector.

Really easy ! :lol:

Kind regards,
Max

Clondike Clad
02-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Carl has many LRL units and still can't find any signals being detected.
What is it that is being picked up????????????????????????????????????
No test cant picked up the signal but What is it about the LRL circuit that is picking up a undetected signal.If electronics is being use to pick up a signal.
THE SIGNAL CAN BE DETECTED OR REPRODUCE ON A SCOPE.

Max
02-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Carl has many LRL units and still can't find any signals being detected.
What is it that is being picked up????????????????????????????????????
No test cant picked up the signal but What is it about the LRL circuit that is picking up a undetected signal.If electronics is being use to pick up a signal.
THE SIGNAL CAN BE DETECTED OR REPRODUCE ON A SCOPE.

Hi,
yes but Carl hasn't any Esteban's PD to test ...or Alonso homemade etc as far as I remember but just Mineoro's and others well known not working devices mass produced.

My post of above was only referred to Esteban's stuff that's claimed to be working (by Esteban I mean... not by me)... and related to joecoin question about scope diagrams... from field tests.

I think that he will not post here that scope tracings... but maybe I'm worng on that.

Kind regards,
Max

Seden
02-07-2008, 12:43 AM
Max,

I think the only exception to this is Andreas circuit. I wonder if anyone has built it?

Like I stated above, except for using Earth's natural waves, your not going to get much distance with a hand held unit and plus with a transmitter your FIGHTING against the background radiation instead of working with it. I'm toying with building a multi-source detector to locate gold ores. Using Gamma rays,mercury vapor detection,ULF receiver for .5hz and say 2hz for Natural Force spectral induced polarization and a flux gate sensor for the magnetic field detection. Have all these sensors convert their readings to a voltage based on the type of soil/deposit,assign a weighting to the values based on importance and build up a look up table by visiting known placer or lode mines.

Would be easy with some of the cheap new 8051's out there. So many options to choose from now. Maybe an 8051 based Analog Devices ADUC might fill the bill,will have to see.
But from being on this forum several years we have gone round and round and no final complete project from start to finish so this is what I'm going to do and it will qualify as a Medium Range Locator hopefully. I'm looking real closely to Anthony Barringers latest Patent as he's always been on the cutting edge with Aircraft mineral exploration with several decades of experience under his belt. I look to air exploration as it is a LRL for real,so will see. There's also a VLF receiver scheme whereby the inventor monitored the lighting strikes and found when over a oil or mineral deposit would receive more strikes (I don't know if it's a factor of it being highly mineralized,kinda like being out on the ocean with the huge conductive ground plane which allows you much better reception than being on land?). I've got the VLF receiver already built as of this weekend.

So these are my thoughts. The more different parameters we can use, the better our chances of detection and discrimination.

Randy

Esteban
02-07-2008, 06:54 PM
I remember that maybe 15 years ago this was taken. When gold was detected a phototransistor catch the small difference and produce the audio.

Clondike Clad
02-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Gold and light.....is the gold giving off light what wavelink that is detected.

roberts
02-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Gold and light.....is the gold giving off light what wavelink that is detected.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clondike Clad
02-08-2008, 11:58 PM
Come on don't laugh i had to ask the question you see the diagram.
A PHOTO TRANSISTOR I had to ask the question.
Now please don't make me laugh at the PHOTO TRANSISTOR SENSOR.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Esteban
02-09-2008, 02:29 PM
Come on don't laugh i had to ask the question you see the diagram.
A PHOTO TRANSISTOR I had to ask the question.
Now please don't make me laugh at the PHOTO TRANSISTOR SENSOR.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Laugh, but you don't know why this implementation. This be very happy me!

Clondike Clad
02-09-2008, 02:59 PM

Ok now let us get back to this LRL stuff.
What is it that hte photo transistor is picking up.
I would like to test this

Esteban
02-09-2008, 03:14 PM

Ok now let us get back to this LRL stuff.
What is it that hte photo transistor is picking up.
I would like to test this

OK, was simple. Oscilloscope capture the signal and appears a luminous point in the screen. The phototransistor sense this point.

There are two types of electronic LRL: 1. For buried for long time items. 2. In the air or not buried item or buried for short time. The oscilloscope was used for to show this second in air detection type. In the past the second type was common used, not deppendent of phenomenon of long buried items. But as used radio today degenerate impracticable regarding all types of interference, except in closed inland.

Clondike Clad
02-09-2008, 03:40 PM
What type the signal is being generated?
Is the signal comming from the target ?

Clondike Clad
02-09-2008, 03:55 PM
I was looking at the LRL and now i see the Photo transistor is being used as a pickup on the scope but what is the detector part is picking up.
also why not up the gain on the scope to see the change in voltage.
Why the photo transistor?

Esteban
02-09-2008, 08:28 PM
What type the signal is being generated?
Is the signal comming from the target ?

Was a type of point.

I use the terminology "signal" just for to refer the umbalance in circuit. No signal was generated by the target in air.

Esteban
02-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I was looking at the LRL and now i see the Photo transistor is being used as a pickup on the scope but what is the detector part is picking up.
also why not up the gain on the scope to see the change in voltage.
Why the photo transistor?

As the detector was not much stages and as the point is in the screen, the more rapidly at hand was a phototransistor and a beep generator (this is common in electronic LRL. And usual in workbench).

Fred
02-09-2008, 08:43 PM
I remember that maybe 15 years ago this was taken. When gold was detected a phototransistor catch the small difference and produce the audio.
This is schematic of a magnetometer.You dont need to connect anything to the scope´s input,the local field will deflect the spot.
Fred.

Esteban
02-09-2008, 08:55 PM
This is schematic of a magnetometer.You dont need to connect anything to the scope´s input,the local field will deflect the spot.
Fred.

Magnetometer is for iron, don't understand.

Fred
02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
Magnetometer is for iron, don't understand.
Magnetometer is for magnetic anomaly ;)
I dont understand either, i am making a comment about your circuit.
Of course with a LDR or photo transistor you could detect changes in voltage input, but that would be a very complex way to make a trigger.
Regards,
Fred.

Esteban
02-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Of course with a LDR or photo transistor you could detect changes in voltage input, but that would be a very complex way to make a trigger.
Regards,
Fred.

Maybe is complex or not (really simple phototransistor/photodiode-555 circuit), but if we don't ear as a beep, we are not happy! :lol:

Esteban
02-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Regards,
Fred.

Magnetic anomaly for a single coin is small. For absorptive LRL type (pasive) the rule is few turns wire for non ferrous metal. I wound in ferrite core 5,000 ohms and probe as electronic LRL. What happens? Nails and stainless steel coin I found at max. 1.5 meters distance.

joecoin
02-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi,
yes he could do... but why he have to do ?

I think he knows what kind of signals or variations there are (if any) ... so he doesn't need scope on the forest to know what's going on... assuming all these LRLs work and are not just self convincements... selective memory stuff... etc etc etc

If he will show you the signals or signals variations maybe you'll understand which principle is behind that things... the OPERATING principle I mean (always... cause I'm skeptic... IF IT EXIST FOR REAL). ;)

Now... do you think really he wanna tell you or show pictures of that ?

I think not... cause otherwise he posted already that stuff here... are years now we are talking about the same things and that we're making same polemics here... the same as in Robert's post... I've done myself for a number of months.

If any principle exist... he will not tell you about... will not show pictures of it... you will not get anything useful to build device or similar stuff ... but just will see some block diagram or minimized schematics and some old photos. You know already.

So... or you belive his words as them are... without proofs I mean, or you'll better just ignore all this stuff of LRL and start building your next conventional metal detector.

Really easy ! :lol:

Kind regards,
Max

I don't know why he would have to do this, he said "I can't to imagine running in the inland, forest, etc., with an oscilloscope or similar instrument trying to capture the phenomenon in a screen.", so I showed him an oscilliscope that he could run with. I don't care if he shows pictures or not. I'm just helping solve the problem of taking readings IF HE WANTS TO.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

J_Player
02-10-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm just helping solve the problem of taking readings IF HE WANTS TO.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:I think he already solved the problem of taking a reading by taping a phototransistor on the oscilloscope screen. The final signal was a beep sound that cannot be shown in a picture. ;)

Best wishes,
J_P