PDA

View Full Version : UFO??!!

michael
11-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Hi friends.
What I put here of course not related to technology of detection but maybe interesting for some people.
I request Carl not delete this at least by the time get some answers.
I put here an 3gp file of some unknown Flying Objects (UFO) which is genuine.( as you know can see it with Quicktime player)
Is here any body knows about these? don't you think are made on earth by a country possibly USA or Russia?
Is here any body have ever seen such objects? I mean exact these objects, otherwise many of my compatriots have seen some
misty bright flying objects only at nights with very very fast speed( maybe near light speed). these which you see are different and more or less slow.

simonbaker
11-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Did you see the separate section for UFO detectors? (This message should be posted there, by the way). If you are concerned about whether the UFO is real or made by some government, check out the UFO detectors with discrimination. Just set the descriminator knob past Zambia and you should just get the real ones.

(Carl: feel free to delete this!:ninja:)

(I know, I should be working on my TGSL....)

Fred
11-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi friends.
I put here an 3gp file of some unknown Flying Objects (UFO) which is genuine.
Michael,
I don´t know how you know that this is genuine, but this is on youtube from long time ago.
Fred.

michael
11-23-2008, 06:25 AM
Hi.Did you see the separate section for UFO detectors? (This message should be posted there, by the way). If you are concerned about whether the UFO is real or made by some government, check out the UFO detectors with discrimination. Just set the descriminator knob past Zambia and you should just get the real ones.
Was I asking about detector for UFO or some other absurd thing? essentially do you personally believe there is any UFO detector, man!!!!!?????? all are nonsense. I asked if any body's seen or has any info please inform me. of course genuine pictorial. not introduce me UFO-detector absurds. If you can do something more than ridiculing, do the favor.

Michael,
I don´t know how you know that this is genuine, but this is on youtube from long time ago.
Fred. Fred, are you sure are not genuine??? are artificial? what I've heard is they had been flying on my country sky.
If Youtube had put it, changes nothing, I ask if you know anything about them, please reflect. if these are true and witnessed in other countries or not?
the time not important, yesterday, last year, 10 years ago......
of course since 2-3 years ago here some bright flying objects have been witnessing from time to time mostly at evening or night time with incredible speed; very very fast( maybe near light speed) all eyewitnesses told those were entirely bright and one time national TV showed one of them. they are different than what you see in this movie.
If you have some unique useful info for me, please don't deprive me. Thanks in advance

kt315
11-23-2008, 07:04 AM
give you only 2 sites where you can find all info on the case.
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/
http://rense.com/

michael
11-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi.
Thank you Kt for your attention. I will look for there carefully to see what genuine reports or accidental taken movies can find there.

simonbaker
11-23-2008, 06:39 PM
:super:Hi.
Was I asking about detector for UFO or some other absurd thing? essentially do you personally believe there is any UFO detector, man!!!!!?????? all are nonsense. I asked if any body's seen or has any info please inform me. of course genuine pictorial. not introduce me UFO-detector absurds. If you can do something more than ridiculing, do the favor.

Fred, are you sure are not genuine??? are artificial? what I've heard is they had been flying on my country sky.
If Youtube had put it, changes nothing, I ask if you know anything about them, please reflect. if these are true and witnessed in other countries or not?
the time not important, yesterday, last year, 10 years ago......
of course since 2-3 years ago here some bright flying objects have been witnessing from time to time mostly at evening or night time with incredible speed; very very fast( maybe near light speed) all eyewitnesses told those were entirely bright and one time national TV showed one of them. they are different than what you see in this movie.
If you have some unique useful info for me, please don't deprive me. Thanks in advance

You are right, I was making fun and I apologize:redface:. I personally love mysteries and would love nothing better than to take my video camera and investigate strange phenomena. I don't care what the answer is, I like mysteries and puzzles and then some kind of explanation. Bigfoot is pretty popular around here... first person to get a good picture of him/her can retire early...

But your post was like a complete out-blue-change of topic it made me laugh. It was, like, crazy -- but I like crazy or I wouldn't be chasing dirty pennies with some strange device with wires and batteries. Which is what you are supposed to talk about here, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, good luck, and keep your camera and camcorder handy because you never know what might jump out of the bush or sky. :super:

Best regards,

-SB

Fred
11-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Hi.
Fred, are you sure are not genuine??? are artificial? what I've heard is they had been flying on my country sky.
Michael,
I am not saying it is not genuine, just that i have seen it on youtube before.At the time some guy made a sceptical comment that could have some logical basis.
The small very fast lights seems to be quite common.
Frankly, i am always interested by those sightings, but not ecstatic about them, as i find quite logical that among the billions of life forms that must exist over there,we will not so soon understand they ones advanced enought to "visit" our planet.
It´s like flying to amazon forest to X-ray an ant colony, it will never understand how we flew to their place and what is an x-ray machine :lol:
Regards,
Fred.

Unregistered
11-24-2008, 12:56 AM
Do a search on Youtube for Mexican UFO and you will see several of the same type of UFO

Unregistered
11-24-2008, 03:54 AM
There may not be such a thing as UFO's (I'M a beleiver) There is such a thing as a UFO detector. It is an infa-red sensor atatched to a binocular. I heard that White's is using reverse engineered UFO technology on their new V project as well

gef12
11-24-2008, 07:00 AM
Hi friends.
What I put here of course not related to technology of detection but maybe interesting for some people.
I request Carl not delete this at least by the time get some answers.
I put here an 3gp file of some unknown Flying Objects (UFO) which is genuine.( as you know can see it with Quicktime player)
Is here any body knows about these? don't you think are made on earth by a country possibly USA or Russia?
Is here any body have ever seen such objects? I mean exact these objects, otherwise many of my compatriots have seen some
misty bright flying objects only at nights with very very fast speed( maybe near light speed). these which you see are different and more or less slow.

Hi I thinks its one of ours (earth bound) maybe built from within in the states , russia or germany ... during WWII germany was experimenting with strange aircraft ...
U will be supprised at what state of the art technology is hidden these days.

Fred
11-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi I thinks its one of ours (earth bound) maybe built from within in the states , russia or germany ... during WWII germany was experimenting with strange aircraft ...
U will be supprised at what state of the art technology is hidden these days.
Yes, i think so.what may make the difference is the sound, i don´t think we can build them totally silent.Of course on youtube it doesn´t make much difference.
Fred.

michael
11-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi all.
no problem Simonbaker.
Gef and Fred, about the work origin I think you're100% right. but to be of USA or Russia or.... work is one thing or made by some independents is another thing.!!!:oh:
one time somewhere I read that the nearest planet where is suspicious to be living capable, is more that 5 light-years far from earth, now you imagine, if they access to light speed should be 5 years on way to come here and do just "hide and seek" thereafter go????!!! no, not reasonable. so wise concludes origin is inside this earth.
If super-power countries were maker, would certainly advertise or hype it up. At least like what did for STEALTH which 2 of them were easily fallen in Iraq war.
now where is the origin of such terrible advanced objects? I reach to only one point:
" Great Justice Man" who is living in earth for more than 1300 years(previously I put a summary of this here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=14604)
maybe you've read it). what caused me post this here was to become sure if anybody knows about country origin or any other type of info?
of course reliable and tough info not story or heards.
absolutely when you deal with very advanced secret thing or object can't find any useful info with traditional internet search.

Berti
11-24-2008, 08:14 PM
I think that UFO don't exit!!!

Light speed is a border made by nature. All evidence that are known like UFO I think are a joke of science and governments, they maybe use effects of mirror ...

You can't see an object flying near light speed, otherwise we will be able to see components of light (Dual nature of light).

If exits !!???!!! why appear rarely and in mysterious way if they have such advanced technology??

Fred
11-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Light speed is a border made by nature.

Borders are a only in our mind.They are meant to be trespassed-or bypassed.

All evidence that are known like UFO I think are a joke of science and governments, they maybe use effects of mirror ...

You can't see an object flying near light speed, otherwise we will be able to see components of light (Dual nature of light).

If exits !!???!!! why appear rarely and in mysterious way if they have such advanced technology??
Precisely because of that! and because we are not so interesting...:razz:

michael
11-25-2008, 05:31 AM

Light speed is a border made by nature. All evidence that are known like UFO I think are a joke of science and governments, they maybe use effects of mirror ...

Distance between what is in your head and misterious facts is from earth to sun.:rolleyes:
from our mind believes about some thing we never can quickly conclude decisively about its' quddity or fact. what I have got by this time of my life is : "every thing is possible, you never know"
a very small and simple instance for me personally is my MDL work, by the time I experienced it woul never believe such abilities exist, now compare with all world.
When you don't believe in something doesn't end to that it doesn't exist.
minds world are really different than out world.

Great_Alex
11-25-2008, 06:06 AM
about 2 years ago ,near the sunset i see something shiny in the air at distance of 200 meters away , far a way i see another shiny thing , they didn't move , the first shiny object was hexagonal , it moved after a while to second object and then both of them move with a very very high acceleration and fly with unbelievable speed , i don't know those object was UFO or another things but when i see the Michael's video i see some similar things of the Michael's UFO and my observation .

michael
11-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Hi Alex, interesting, really?:oh: :oh: was hexagonal? :oh: :eek: so we can conclude these objects exist at least one eyewitness here, thank you man, thank you.

so if assume their speed is nearly light speed or very higher than quickest manmade devices, then on this earth we have some strange anonymous, unknown power source which apparently are considerably more strong than superpower countries and work very silently.

in another part of my book written: " for his obvious power at first corrupt government officials pretend to friendship with him and seemingly accept his words, but after a while they conspire against him and plan to attack him this is start of their extinction cos he knows all minds"
what a strange.:shocked:

sevzirfo
11-25-2008, 10:37 AM
The original video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5jmbSjWkw

Fred
11-25-2008, 02:11 PM
The original video

That´s it. And i remember now, as someone says the trees are all exactly the same,so it´s a fake.( a good job, i can´t understand why the guy didn´t take the work to uses different palm trees)
So Michael, case closed ?
Fred.

michael
11-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi, thank you for link. Ok, end, but it was genuine. I got my answer.:)

kt315
11-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Michael, what is really interesting to learn http://www.disclosureproject.org/
not from Light In the Sky category.

simonbaker
11-27-2008, 06:51 PM
That´s it. And i remember now, as someone says the trees are all exactly the same,so it´s a fake.( a good job, i can´t understand why the guy didn´t take the work to uses different palm trees)
So Michael, case closed ?
Fred.

Is that the Hollywood sign up on the hills... another clue:D.

In the real universe, practical things usually are not perfectly symmetrical -- form follows function -- but symmetry is much easier to create with software animation -- watch out for it...

Fun!

-SB

Qiaozhi
11-27-2008, 07:38 PM
The original video

In case you thought that was real, you should watch this ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLRbTtd8IKM

Great_Alex
12-02-2008, 07:21 AM
OK, that was a movie like the other movie that Hollywood makes but there is a fact that many people in everywhere in the world and in many times see some strange flying objects , that no one know what's realy they are , are they handmade in a full secret military project or they came from other planet ?

but if you see one of that spaceman ask him maybe they know How the PD works ?

Fred
12-03-2008, 12:23 AM
OK, that was a movie like the other movie that Hollywood makes but there is a fact that many people in everywhere in the world and in many times see some strange flying objects , that no one know what's realy they are , are they handmade in a full secret military project or they came from other planet ?

but if you see one of that spaceman ask him maybe they know How the PD works ?
Why bother ? we have Hung here, he is half ET i think.Ask him :razz: