PDA

View Full Version : Free energy - magnetic motors

ivconic
06-03-2009, 08:36 PM
I am very interested about reliability of so many articles, claim, theories, videos etc...etc.. on magnetic motor subject.
Most famous certainly is Perendev magnetic motor. Is it fake? Fraud? Or real thing?
Internet public seems to be splitted on this; some people claims it is real thing and some claims it is fraud and charlatanism. So..?
To get free energy from magnet looks very alluring to me. I had simillar ideas in the past. So ...was a kind disapointed when saw recently someone did that already..:angry: Assuming it is not fake and it is possible.
I still beleive that it is possible to arrange strong magnets in manner to make wheel turning constantly,using power from those magnets.
Neodymium magnet seems the right thing. Very strong and lose power bairly 1% at 100 years !!!
Please look on internet all available and come here to debate.

ivconic
06-03-2009, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGiWiXMHn0

Perendev magnetic motor. What to say? It is working on video... I saw this video 50 times so far....

ivconic
06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcjjSfiNNE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcjjSfiNNE)

This i like most. Why? Simply it is cheap to make it and do experiments.
Before moving to something more expensive, this would be first step.
I have problems to get neodymium magnets. Especially rollers like on this video.
Searching through my scrap piles i founded excellent neodymium magnets in old, broken hard disks. Every hard disk do have 1 or 2 magnets inside.
Those are glued hardly on heads anchor arms, covering both sides of coil. Problem is those are awkward shapes. Hard to adapt to what we need at magnetic motor. Sheeesh! And firstly i was delited discovering those!

ivconic
06-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I was searching for Mike Brady's "Permanent Magnet Machine" patent.
First place to look for was http://patft.uspto.gov/ (http://patft.uspto.gov/)
But... couldn't find it!?
Must be patented somewhere else.
Using advanced search options there, i founded something else, closely tied to this subject. Wow! Just look at the list, so many people were involved in this!
So my idea actually is not new and original.... :angry:

Look at the list at this link:
http://patft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=((permanent+AND+magnet)+AND+machine).TI.&Page=Prev&OS=ttl/(permanent+and+magnet+and+machine)&RS=TTL/((permanent+AND+magnet)+AND+machine (http://patft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=0&p=1&f=S&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=((permanent+AND+magnet)+AND+machine).TI.&Page=Prev&OS=ttl/(permanent+and+magnet+and+machine)&RS=TTL/((permanent+AND+magnet)+AND+machine))

To see original patents, first click on desired patent, than when it opens look up on options and click on "Images".
But you must have Alternatiff plugin installed to see scans. Easy...you have link to Alternatiff installation...or use Google and find it on net.

Enjoy!

ivconic
06-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Actually i do have Mike Brady's "Permanent Magnet Machine" patent document in my pc. But it is integral part of one huge .pdf document. Can't fit here. Also that .pdf document is somehow locked from changing and of course from copy&paste. So i can not present it here...:angry: at least for now....until i find a way to hack that damn .pdf protection!

ivconic
06-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Oh...good old SnagIt solved the problem! :D:D:D

ivconic
06-03-2009, 09:50 PM

ivconic
06-03-2009, 09:53 PM

ivconic
06-03-2009, 09:55 PM

Fred
06-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Hi Ivconic,
When i was 10 or 12 i was trying to make a similar machine and i always been fascinated by magnets, but could never find a way to direct the magnetic field into one direction, so it never worked.All the energy used to turn magnets so they are in the correct direction at the correct timing was more than the one produced, of course.
The energy must come from somewhere.Where does it comes from here ?

The video on post 3 is really interesting though...

I like this page: kind of "skeptics" page, at least info is neutral here, and explanation are given about why those machine don´t work. :
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm

ivconic
06-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Actually it should not be considered as perpetuum mobille. Not at all. Cose energy is not coming from nowhere. Energy is there in magnets. That's why i noted fact that those are loosing power bairly 1% per 100 years.
So...only problem is how to place magnets properly to make constant movements... Repulsion is crucial here. I guess there must be certain gap between magnets. Looking at pictures you can also see a gap.
I guess whole inventor secret here is proper placement and orientation of magnets..

Fred
06-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Energy is there in magnets.
I see no energy in a magnet.Once it´s somewhere, even stuck to another magnet,it´s doens´t give any energy.Just like glue ...:)

ivconic
06-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Oh yes, there is energy. Kinetic energy, momentum. Thinking that way you can't see energy in wind also. In water also....
Magnets do have acumulated energy. I might be talking like a laic here but you'll understand what i want to say.
Magnets power can be used - converted into kinetic energy. So...we only need to experiment and find proper setup.

Fred
06-04-2009, 12:30 AM
Oh yes, there is energy. Kinetic energy, momentum. Thinking that way you can't see energy in wind also. In water also....
Magnets do have acumulated energy. I might be talking like a laic here but you'll understand what i want to say.
Megnets power can be used - converted into kinetic energy. So...we only need to experiment and find proper setup.
Ok Ivconic,
I sincerely wish you good luck.hope you´r right.
I see you´re ready for PD :D

regards,
Fred.

ivconic
06-04-2009, 12:37 AM
I am not saying that i will success. First of all i can not obtain magnets...ha,ha,ha! Second...if it was so easy than it would be made already in the far past. Also i am not saying it is possible for sure. I started this thread mostly to see reactions here. So..your reactions tells me you think it is impossbile. Ok...i respect that.
You might be right...or you might be wrong. I can not prove in neither one case.
Let's see what others are thinking...

Fred
06-04-2009, 12:48 AM
I am not saying that i will success. First of all i can not obtain magnets...ha,ha,ha! Second...if it was so easy than it would be made already in the far past. Also i am not saying it is possible for sure. I started this thread mostly to see reactions here. So..your reactions tells me you think it is impossbile. Ok...i respect that.
You might be right...or you might be wrong. I can not prove in neither one case.
Let's see what others are thinking...

All OK, i think we must try new ideas to find new stuff, sometimes it works.What is sure, is if we don´t try it will not work ...
If you search on ebay for "neodynium" you will find tons of magnets almost for nothing. Hope shipping is OK for your country.

ivconic
06-04-2009, 12:55 AM
Shipping is not an issue. Importing rules and taxes ARE! :angry:
My country is not memebr of EU..so it is pain in the.....you know where, to deal with those illiterate idiots at local custom. I tried few times to buy something via ebay and import here...huh...it was so painful and bad for my nervs. So i decided to try never again.
But yes...you are right. I saw few links with magnets and where those can be bought. Really, very rich choice of sizes and shapes. Sooner or later i will find some "other" way to get those. I am not in a hurry...:D
Time is working for me! :razz::lol::D

Max
06-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Shipping is not an issue. Importing rules and taxes ARE! :angry:
My country is not memebr of EU..so it is pain in the.....you know where, to deal with those illiterate idiots at local custom. I tried few times to buy something via ebay and import here...huh...it was so painful and bad for my nervs. So i decided to try never again.
But yes...you are right. I saw few links with magnets and where those can be bought. Really, very rich choice of sizes and shapes. Sooner or later i will find some "other" way to get those. I am not in a hurry...:D
Time is working for me! :razz::lol::D

Hmmm... also I think... you're ready for PD!:lol:

Why focusing on magnets ? Free energy ?

Why don't use e.g. electric windmill ?

I saw some interesting projects you can do with magnets, wire, epoxy and wind... make lot of power and just from wind power... not bad if you have wind for big part of the year... also can save money about electrical bill... :cool:

Kind regards,
Max

ivconic
06-04-2009, 09:59 PM
"...Hmmm... also I think... you're ready for PD!.."

Don't make me "beleiver" cose i am not.
I just want to see what is all about that PD. Also if i can help somehow i would be glad to help to our friends - lrl proponents here. Dont forget that we all here are one big "familly". Us (sceptics) and those (beleivers).So....although i do not support working lrl idea, i would like to get into details they offer and see if there is something interesting and reasonable to work on in a while. Why not? And why not cooperate with those guys? Why not be friends despite our differences? That's the beauty of this world - differences.
Windmill.....yes i collected several very nice projects. Thing is that i live in a place where is no wind at all. Can you beleive this? It is true. My house is located just between 2 hills in some sort of slash, deep in a forest. So...no wind at all. Sounds crazy..but it is a fact. So..windmill has meaning to me same as fridge on North Pole or calefactor in Africa....:razz:
That's why am i pushed to think on some different way to get free energy...
But...speaking of windmills....ha! I am very interesting in good vertical design. I saw many claims and photos on internet..but to tell you the truth; i havent find any detailed explanation or complete project.
Never mind...no need to hurry..

Qiaozhi
06-04-2009, 10:23 PM
But...speaking of windmills....ha! I am very interesting in good vertical design. I saw many claims and photos on internet..but to tell you the truth; i havent find any detailed explanation or complete project.
Never mind...no need to hurry..
You need to search for "savonius".
Here's a popular example:
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/energy21/microsavonius.htm

ivconic
06-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Now, that is a good tip! Thank You!

ivconic
06-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Still...i visited so many sites on the internet. Opinions are frictioned. Some of people claims magentic motor can't work and some do claims oposite.
Ok..no such thing as perpetuum mobille, i agree.
But is it p.mobille after all? It supposed not to be, due use of magnet power or "energy" (don't want to be critisized much due often use of this term).
Again i am calling you to watch this more closelly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcjjSfiNNE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcjjSfiNNE)

If this is not possible than what should be explanation?

Fred
06-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Still...i visited so many sites on the internet. Opinions are frictioned. Some of people claims magentic motor can't work and some do claims oposite.
Ok..no such thing as perpetuum mobille, i agree.
But is it p.mobille after all? It supposed not to be, due use of magnet power or "energy" (don't want to be critisized much due often use of this term).
Again i am calling you to watch this more closelly:

If this is not possible than what should be explanation?

I don´t know for sure what is the explanation, but i think suspicious that the small magnets are not actually aligned with the rotating ones.The sound also is weird, and i wonder why the thing is so big, a transparent disk would be enough.
If was able to build this i would built several,call TV and give them working to them, and many other people.
And i would explain how to build it.
I think this has something to do with this (You will like it) :) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOdboRYf1hM

Qiaozhi
06-12-2009, 03:49 PM
I don´t know for sure what is the explanation, but i think suspicious that the small magnets are not actually aligned with the rotating ones.The sound also is weird, and i wonder why the thing is so big, a transparent disk would be enough.
If was able to build this i would built several,call TV and give them working to them, and many other people.
I bet the battery doesn't last very long! :lol:

Fred
06-12-2009, 04:11 PM
I bet the battery doesn't last very long! :lol:
:oh: I thought this was actually charging the battery :rolleyes:
Here another one, explained:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNBHsgJMTGw

Qiaozhi
06-12-2009, 05:13 PM
:oh: I thought this was actually charging the battery :rolleyes:
Here another one, explained:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNBHsgJMTGw
I think that's why it was called a motor, and not a generator. :rolleyes:

Interestingly, most simple DC motors need to have the current reversed to enable rotation, or at least have the current interrupted at some point. This one is different because it's a homopolar motor. There's a good explanation here -> http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/SimpleMHD

ivconic
06-12-2009, 06:12 PM

Yes i like it.
So... you are suspicious about m.motor from the link i posted?
Yes i agree....could be done more transparent. It is possible to incorporate some fast motor inside plastic rotor and by some hidden switch to start it during video shooting. This could be done. But question is why? Why to involve such effort? For what? To make funny video and fool people arround? I dont know, i am not sure.
What else we can do but to collect material and build same thing and test it? I am preparing material and i will build it soon. Problem are those neodiyum magnets. I have to order them from abroad. Those are not expensive. I calculated; it will cost approx. 15 euros...not a big deal...

Fred
06-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Yes i like it.
So... you are suspicious about m.motor from the link i posted?
Yes i agree....could be done more transparent. It is possible to incorporate some fast motor inside plastic rotor and by some hidden switch to start it during video shooting. This could be done. But question is why? Why to involve such effort? For what? To make funny video and fool people arround? I dont know, i am not sure.
What else we can do but to collect material and build same thing and test it? I am preparing material and i will build it soon. Problem are those neodiyum magnets. I have to order them from abroad. Those are not expensive. I calculated; it will cost approx. 15 euros...not a big deal...

Hi Ivconic,
I think it will be really interesting to try it.
I am not saying it is a fake, but i don´t really believe in perpetual motion, and this associated to the fact that there are some odd points to this video, makes me suspicious.
Again, if i was to successfully build this, i would make a cool video, not lousy one like this.
Like you,i wonder : WHY could someone make a fake video.I can´t understand.But there as so many people on Earth that everything is possible i suppose...an explanation could be a kind of self deception: the guy has spent so much time making it "almost" to work he eventually put a small clock battery inside and the thing began to really work.
then he omitted the battery.
I think if there is a motor inside i must be a special one,that begin to work after spinning the thing.

Hope you will let us know your results,if it works i send you a camera for you to make a video ;)

ivconic
06-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi Ivconic,
I think it will be really interesting to try it.
I am not saying it is a fake, but i don´t really believe in perpetual motion, and this associated to the fact that there are some odd points to this video, makes me suspicious.
Again, if i was to successfully build this, i would make a cool video, not lousy one like this.
Like you,i wonder : WHY could someone make a fake video.I can´t understand.But there as so many people on Earth that everything is possible i suppose...an explanation could be a kind of self deception: the guy has spent so much time making it "almost" to work he eventually put a small clock battery inside and the thing began to really work.
then he omitted the battery.
I think if there is a motor inside i must be a special one,that begin to work after spinning the thing.

Hope you will let us know your results,if it works i send you a camera for you to make a video ;)

Sure i will do. But only if i get magnets soon. Otherwise i will have to wait more.
Again...this not supposed to be perpetuum m. It is using some energy - from magnets. Neodymium magnet is losing 1% power on 100 years. So....we may consider this as certain energy expenditure...or not?
So...again...is there any energy in those magnets? I beleive there is. Maybe i am wrong.

Fred
06-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Sure i will do. But only if i get magnets soon. Otherwise i will have to wait more.
Again...this not supposed to be perpetuum m. It is using some energy - from magnets. Neodymium magnet is losing 1% power on 100 years. So....we may consider this as certain energy expenditure...or not?
So...again...is there any energy in those magnets? I beleive there is. Maybe i am wrong.
I think there is the same energy in a magnet than in a spring.

Qiaozhi
06-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Like you,i wonder : WHY could someone make a fake video.I can´t understand.
That's exactly what they want you to think. I guarantee that it's a fake.
Or you could just ask Hung ... he's the expert at fake videos.

Qiaozhi
06-12-2009, 10:50 PM

You would have more fun loading Ubuntu Linux ... and less wasted time building a permanent magnet motor.

But go ahead if you want. My hat is standing by... (if you understand my meaning).

ivconic
06-13-2009, 06:10 AM
Well, only one who has interests to make and spread such faked videos arround, could be no one else but manufacturer and seller of those magnets..!!! :lol:
Personally i have doubts on that. But...you'll never know...

P.S.
This has nothing to do with subject...but think;
who earned huge sums of money recently, when new pandemia proclaimed?

ivconic
06-13-2009, 06:11 AM
" My hat is standing by.."

Red Hat i presume..?:lol:

Qiaozhi
06-13-2009, 09:42 AM
" My hat is standing by.."

Red Hat i presume..?:lol:
I guess you don't know the expression: "If <something happens> I'll eat my hat".

:rolleyes:

ivconic
06-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Oh that!? Ahahahaha!
I suggest you to prepare all the spices available to add on hat, when time comes! :lol:

I knew for that expression...but i was focused on Linux subject...

ivconic
06-16-2009, 11:40 PM
First look this page;

http://www.perendev-power.com/emm%20100kw.htm

pay attention to this:

"...Motors are never sold outright; a lease agreement gives the person the use of the equipment for 5 years which is prepaid, thereafter a nominal fee is payable monthly to maintain the lease agreement, this monthly fee is normally in the region of 100 Euro per month, this fee will include a maintenance contact..."

So..prepaid! 5 years = 60 months. 24700/60=412
So..actually customer will pay 412 euros per month for 100kw (90kw) daily option in ADVANCE. Customer is not buying motor and is NOT owner of motor. It is just lease for 5 years least. Very expensive stuff - not FREE at all (it is cheap only if motor was sold and 90kw daily were somehow guaranteed for that period).
My monthly costs for electric energy do not overcome 50 euros. 412-50=362 !! Why should i pay 362 euros more?
This all makes sense only assuming that motor is real thing - not another bogus device, fraud, charlatanism... Even than, proposed conditions are more than inconvenient. Mah have to outlay 24 700 euros in advance!!!
Prepaid!
Assuming this was real thing; this offer is convenient only for large power consumers, where daily power consumptions do reach 90kw.
20kw on daily bases would be most suitable setup for most of consumers and even than only in winter period - heathing season.
So...people from "Perendev" better to reconsider this option and project smaller setup, lower the price and make better (more human) proposals.
Those should use good,old,Bill Gates phylosophy - "..make it sweet&cheap, versatile and put it in every home!.."
That's how they can dominate the world easilly and in no time.
I would be first of their customers than.
If it was not lease type of offer, even than it would be inconvenient for most of population. But like it is presented - it is very unaccessible to us, the mortals.
What if motor stop working and they just disappear after 5 years?
What if prepaid was done and motor never come to customer (there are several reports on this over the net)...
Very strange and very funny proposal ...indeed.
Looking forward to see some personal experiences from customers...if any..
:lol:

ivconic
06-16-2009, 11:57 PM
Descent proposal would be they to come and install whole setup, make lease contract and customer than to start paying 100 euros per month without any deposit in advance or any huge sum as prepaid.
Or...customer to BUY motor and become OWNER of it. Before that "perendev" company must lay some deposits in national bank and provide warranty for 5 years operational...as any other serious company.
Than customer will be assured that in next 5 years he will have fully operational magnetic motor.
Actually..only problem here is prepaid sum of nearly 25 000 euros.
Also 100kw option is not necessairly for most of households.
So...to make 10-50kw options and lower prices/prepaids to acceptable levels...
Ok...even if lease is only option, but than to use same lease concept as cable tv or adsl network or iptv or simillar...

ivconic
06-17-2009, 12:01 AM
I am sure the sum of 25 000 euros is stronger reason not to beleive in accuracy and existance of perendev motor than anything else! :lol: It is simply in human mind. Fear from fraud. If proposal was in customer favour and for customer benefit, than nobody would ever suspect in perendev motor from a start...:lol:
Smells like Mineoro!!! :D

ivconic
06-17-2009, 12:15 AM
For example;
if Mineoro FG80 was sold for $120 (actually real value bairly exceed $10) than nobody will ever made any remark on those devices...right?! :lol: Despite total nonfunctionallity! For such small fee it would be immaterial was it functional or not. At least it would be considered as souvenir from stunded south....nice wooden box ...or it was woodo box!? :razz:
But that's why Bill Gates is one and only! His concept from early starts of information era, was concept of real genius. To make product available and accesible to each man on the world disregarding the customers pockets "depths" and "sizes"! Only ones who more seriously inherited Gates approach are "Made in China" fellas....at least part od Gates phylosophy if not whole.
It is sad that nowdays "genius'es" didn't learned nothing from bright history!

J_Player
06-17-2009, 04:14 AM
For example;
if Mineoro FG80 was sold for $120 (actually real value bairly exceed $10) than nobody will ever made any remark on those devices...right?! :lol: Despite total nonfunctionallity! For such small fee it would be immaterial was it functional or not. At least it would be considered as souvenir from stunded south....nice wooden box ...or it was woodo box!? :razz:
But that's why Bill Gates is one and only! His concept from early starts of information era, was concept of real genius. To make product available and accesible to each man on the world disregarding the customers pockets "depths" and "sizes"! Only ones who more seriously inherited Gates approach are "Made in China" fellas....at least part od Gates phylosophy if not whole.
It is sad that nowdays "genius'es" didn't learned nothing from bright history! Ah.. now, I see real genius....
As I read through these posts, I see you broke your last message into five separate posts. And I wonder why?
I mean, why not make a single post instead of five separate posts to to answer Qiaozhi?

It was not until I did some searching in the forum that the answer came to me.
I found the reason for making 5 posts instead of one in Carl's announcement area:
Hmmm... What have we here? :shocked:

10th Anniversary CONTEST!!!

Here are the rules:

Every post counts as 1 point.
Every new thread-start counts as 2 extra points (3 total).
Posts such as "Attaboy!" and "Thanks!" will not count.
You must be a registered user and post under your own ID. If you accidentally (or intentionally) post as unregistered I cannot count those posts.
Points will be totaled from March 24 through July 24.
Points count as "entries" to a final drawing. If you end up with 50 points, you will have 50 entries into the drawing.
I will physically print all entries onto small slips of paper using your ID number. If you have 50 entries then you will get 50 slips of paper. I will then put them all in a box and have an independent person draw a paper slip. Winner!

What do you win? A t-shirt? A certificate suitable for framing? Heck no, how about...

Your choice of a White's TDI Pulse Induction detector or a White's Spectra V3 detector !

I wonder if that contest has anything to do with Ivconic's recent change in posting methods?
Nah, he don't want to win a crummy White's TDI PI or Spectra V3.... Does he? :rolleyes:

Real genius survives!

Best wishes,
J_P

ivconic
06-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Ahahahahahhahahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Now...who is real genius here!??? Me or you??
Ha,ha,ha! I did that unintentionally. My new habit, have nothing to do with any contest. Besides..i already excluded myself from contest.
Some of posts must be separated. Presents separate thought. Also...i am here mostly in the morning and very late in the evening. Usually after posting i am awaiting other members reaction. Sometimes i get fast reply and than i am writing reply. But oftenly nor replys and i end up in funny position, talking to myself. Especially very late in evening; all of the sudden everybody left?? That could be possible explanation. Contest..? No...not at all dear friend. I dont have slitest interest for contest. I live in a banana country - black hole of the universe and gaining any prize from abroad would cause me a lot of pains and problems here; administration and financial problems. This state is real black hole of the universe. I'll rather wont be here....but i dont have any other place to go. And i cant...
So...you and me...we are not genius...pitty.
Ha,ha,ha!!! :lol::lol::lol: You made me laugh indeed!:lol:

ivconic
06-17-2009, 08:05 AM
Hey look; this is another post!
I already abandoned my own forum cause of simillar remarks and attitude upon my appearances and freedom to speech. Now...i am seriously thinking to abondon this place also...at least until contest ends. Really want to skip any possible missunderstanding.
So that would be probably all from me...until August.
Very best regards friends!
:p

ivconic
06-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Hey ...look! Another post! Counter is running like mad! :razz:
No...i cant really stand without nice number. I had to post again to gain 2,222 , nice number! :razz:
Now i am satisfied and i will stop.
Regards!

J_Player
06-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Ahahahahahhahahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Now...who is real genius here!??? Me or you??
Ha,ha,ha! I did that unintentionally. My new habit, have nothing to do with any contest. Besides..i already excluded myself from contest.

...I already abandoned my own forum cause of simillar remarks and attitude upon my appearances and freedom to speech. Now...i am seriously thinking to abondon this place also...at least until contest ends. Really want to skip any possible missunderstanding.Hi Ivconic,
There is no reason to stop posting. I have no bad intentions or attitude against your posts. What I posted came because I noticed your sudden interest in LRLs and in free energy methods. This came suddenly after several years that you declared you don't believe LRLs can work. What seemed strange is that you suddenly started a new habit of making posts in the "off topic and remote sensing forums, where I don't see you posting regularly for a long time. If you have a habit of posting late at night in many small posts, then it is only a coincidence that this happens at the same time when the forum contest is started.

I have been reading all the free energy topics you started, and I doubt any of the methods discussed have any future that will result in new methods of getting free energy. The old methods -- wind energy, solar heating and solar electricity have been proven for a long time, but the others are controversial, and I have not seen any track record of any of them giving any substantial free energy.

Reading through the free energy posts, I see many interesting ideas that could be fun for people who have the time to experiment. But I read one of your posts that is linked to a new method of free energy looks like it may work. This is the idea of using current-controlled power to make hydrogen and oxygen out of water and use it to help power your car. I will describe this in the following post, because it is too much for this post...

Best wishes,
J_P

J_Player
06-17-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi Ivconic,

Now, back to the free energy stuff.
The post that caught my interest is where you showed a PWM power circuit that regulates the current to a presettable amount that happens to be a lot of current. You talked about using this circuit for a PI detector. After reading the source you referenced, It showed this circuit was designed to protect an automotive alternator when it is used to generate hydrogen and oxygen which are sent to the intake manifold of a car. The added combustible gasses are used to augment the air/fuel mixture that the engine normally runs on.

The people who promote this method claim the engine produces more power than the extra power it uses to create hydrogen and oxygen. They also claim it causes the engine exhaust emissions to be reduced, and that the engine will burn the fuel cleaner.

On the surface, this seems impossible. The process of separating water into hydrogen and oxygen, then burning the two gasses to produce power so the gasses change back to the water state is bound to have less than 100% efficiency. ie: there should be energy lost in the process. Yet the promoters of this method claim there is a net gain. I don't know if their claims are true or not. But after thinking it through, it seems like there may be a way that it could work:

First, I don't believe we can receive any more power from burning the water than the power we add to make it into gasses. But looking at the overall efficiency of cars, there are a lot of reasons why we could come out ahead, even after putting more energy into the process than is returned.

To start, a gasoline powered passenger car is only about 30% efficient, when measuring the energy in the fuel and comparing the energy needed to move the vehicle. The alternator that produces the power to convert the water to gasses is around 80% efficient at best. When the alternator is not producing much power, then the efficiency is less, because it has the same friction losses as when it is producing a lot of power. This would suggest that a good strategy is to use the alternator to do something useful when it is running.

The thought that comes to mind is maybe the additional power used by the alternator to convert water into gasses does not put much more of a load on the engine than when the alternator is not powering a heavy load. If this is the case, then any help in producing more combustible fuel comes at the cost of only a little additional engine load. This would mean that the hydrogen and oxygen produced is nearly free when measuring the added fuel the engine must use to produce it. The theory is the added hydrogen/oxygen mixture will augment the power produced by the engine, and cause it to use less fuel from the fuel tank. In theory, this sounds feasible. At least I have read a lot of reports by people who have tried it and say it works. I can't say for sure, because I never tried it myself. But is seems like an interesting thing to experiment with. Apparently, the feasibility of this scheme depends on several factors, especially the design of the HHO fuel cell and how efficient it is in generating gasses from water.

I don't believe the HHO fuel cell scheme is really free energy, but if what they say is true, it can lead to lower fuel cost and a better way to power your car.

BTW, This post is an off topic post within the "off topic" forum, since the topic here is magnetic motors, not HHO fuel cells. 8)

Best wishes,
J_P

ivconic
06-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Just look what you done!? You provoked me to spoil nice 2,222 number! :angry:
I will have to ask Carl later to delete some of my posts and retreive that nice number again.
If i was not considered you as one of very few members here which deservs huge respect and friendship from me - i would never appear here again (after your contest rellated remarks) and post this reply to you.
This post proves you, obviously, my huge respect and attention to you and your opinion.
First....in your first post i see your huge (horrible) dedication to my personality and detailed analyze of my appearances here on this forum from a very starts, back several years ago. Seems you analyzed me day by day,month by month and year by year! Wow!
I never said i am lrl beleiver. But also i never said i am not ready to talk and correspond with lrl beleivers here. Even more; i find Esteban as he is, as one of my closest friends here, despite many subjects we can not agree on. Dell also. I never exchanged to much words with Dell, but i have only positive (and criticizing from time to time) emotions upon Dell.
So...in the past i was occupied much more on nonlrlr stuff and hadn't enough time to dedicate it to lrl subjects. Also i had Robert on my neck with his weird sense of humor, mockery and bashing so i hesitated much to appear there on RS and join debate. Now situation has changed. I really don't have anything especially important to do and got a little borried, so decided to pay a little more attention to other subjects as well.
I never pushed to much some facts; for example that i already made few gradiometers (excellent results), few lrl's, few pseudo devices etc..etc...
Than...i dont want to be put in one category and strictly to draw borders here, meaning to join one exact group of people here and than to dedicate all my energy to fight against oposite ideas. It is stupid waste of time and i dont want to do that.
If this really coincidenting with Contest schedules than beleive me - it is not my intention and not my fault.
One more argument;
yes it is true, i got used in the past to write novels here! Not posts and replies but novels. Than i realized the fact that majority of people do not have enough concentration to follow, read and understand such gigantic posts. Usually, readers do mark only fact or two and than forget everything else form a such long post. Proof for that are numeorus repeatings of very same questions in Tesoro Golden Sabre thread. From time to time i have feeling that some of members do intentionally repeating same questions just to bash and mock, not to learn and get answers.
So ... only logical move i could done was to run away from forum and never appear any more, or to change my own behavior and adjust my appearance and attitude to majority.
This i would name "adaptation". If you can not push majority to follow your way - than push your self to obey majority rules.
And one more thing;
this is "good will" oriented forum. People do come here by their own free will. That is most important fact to know. We do not need to be enemies here with oposite opinions and experiences. We must tend here to find "connection spots" between us. I am always ready to make a good friendship with people like Dell,Hung, Esteban and others despite our totally oposite attitudes and beleifs.
So i am really confused with what i am reading in your recent posts???
I feel like your favorite subject for analyzing and following through this forum??? :lol:
You almost made a statistic upon me, my posts, habits and behavior!?? Wow (again)!!!
Are you CIA agent engaged in my survey?
Ha,ha,ha! Take this as lite humor, do not take it to much personal. Even after this i will still consider you as good, descent and pretty conversant man.
Now about your last post;
J Player..??? Put yourself togather! Please!
Read above; this is "Free energy - magnetic motors" not " Free - energy HHO"...
Dont mix and spoil subject here, please...
Ask administrator to replace your last post to "....HHO" thread please.

By this i would really like to close this disscusion for good. Also i would like not to be provoked more in future to appear here and reply to you or any other member here. I would like to keep my word and stay away from posting until August and end of Contest. Than i will appear again.
See how long this post is? I can do much longer if you like... Just wait August and i will "bomb" you up with 10 pages novels than...
Regards!

Oh one more thing. Up from yesterday (much more before your todays posts) i tried to register here under another nick. I couldn't !? I got new email on Gmail also. I fullfilled registering form several times....no success? Each time i got message " administrator has banned your email" ???
I wanted intentionally to let "ivconic" nick inactive for a while... Maybe this looks like lie now, but check with Carl. If there is some forum statistics and cache, it would be easy to check registering attempts from yesterday... My new mails ( i noted in registration form) were rtanj100@gmail.com and enkras@gmail.com ... check please, if you think that i am lying here.

Qiaozhi
06-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Oh one more thing. Up from yesterday (much more before your todays posts) i tried to register here under another nick. I couldn't !? I got new email on Gmail also. I fullfilled registering form several times....no success? Each time i got message " administrator has banned your email" ???
I wanted intentionally to let "ivconic" nick inactive for a while... Maybe this looks like lie now, but check with Carl. If there is some forum statistics and cache, it would be easy to check registering attempts from yesterday... My new mails ( i noted in registration form) were rtanj100@gmail.com and enkras@gmail.com ... check please, if you think that i am lying here.
You cannot automatically register with certain "free" email addresses, including gmail.
Please read this -> /www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15155

If you want to use a gmail address, then either Carl or I can set this up for you manually. Of course, we will then know that you have duplicate logins. Even if you manage to register using a free email address, we have ways of detecting if a user is using more than one nick. You may have noted that certain people were caught out by this recently. ;)

Forcing everyone to register has massively reduced the amount of spam. On the rare occasion when someone actually bothers to go through the registration process and post some nonsense, it is usually deleted within minutes, their user account disabled, and email and IP addresses banned.

ivconic
06-17-2009, 01:08 PM
You cannot automatically register with certain "free" email addresses, including gmail.
Please read this -> /www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15155

If you want to use a gmail address, then either Carl or I can set this up for you manually. Of course, we will then know that you have duplicate logins. Even if you manage to register using a free email address, we have ways of detecting if a user is using more than one nick. You may have noted that certain people were caught out by this recently. ;)

Forcing everyone to register has massively reduced the amount of spam. On the rare occasion when someone actually bothers to go through the registration process and post some nonsense, it is usually deleted within minutes, their user account disabled, and email and IP addresses banned.

Ehhhh! I didnt knew that! If you could see my green face yesterday! I made 5-6 attempts and than got very green face! :D
I just wanted to excape from "ivconic" skin and to start posting some things more relaxed....that's all... Why? It is obvious why i wanted to use another nick. Just day after those attempts - J Player appeared here with "mask" pulled down and showed his real thoughts, actually...

Fred
06-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Ehhhh! I didnt knew that! If you could see my green face yesterday! I made 5-6 attempts and than got very green face! :D
I just wanted to excape from "ivconic" skin and to start posting some things more relaxed....that's all... Why? It is obvious why i wanted to use another nick. Just day after those attempts - J Player appeared here with "mask" pulled down and showed his real thoughts, actually...
You can´t escape ivconic´s skin Ivconic...Dont lose you time trying,there is better things to do, and please keep posting, new ideas are always welcome, even if related to unpracticable devices.
This is only a forum where each one of us is supposed to find something interesting and spend some good time.

Qiaozhi
06-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Also - please remember - report any spam or undesirable posts that you see on Geotech by clicking on the button in the top right of the post.

Fred
06-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Attaboy!

J_Player
06-17-2009, 05:58 PM
If i was not considered you as one of very few members here which deservs huge respect and friendship from me - i would never appear here again (after your contest rellated remarks) and post this reply to you.
This post proves you, obviously, my huge respect and attention to you and your opinion.
First....in your first post i see your huge (horrible) dedication to my personality and detailed analyze of my appearances here on this forum from a very starts, back several years ago. Seems you analyzed me day by day,month by month and year by year! Wow!

...Than...i dont want to be put in one category and strictly to draw borders here, meaning to join one exact group of people here and than to dedicate all my energy to fight against oposite ideas. It is stupid waste of time and i dont want to do that.
If this really coincidenting with Contest schedules than beleive me - it is not my intention and not my fault.

And one more thing;
this is "good will" oriented forum. People do come here by their own free will. That is most important fact to know. We do not need to be enemies here with oposite opinions and experiences. We must tend here to find "connection spots" between us. I am always ready to make a good friendship with people like Dell,Hung, Esteban and others despite our totally oposite attitudes and beleifs.
So i am really confused with what i am reading in your recent posts???
I feel like your favorite subject for analyzing and following through this forum??? :lol:
You almost made a statistic upon me, my posts, habits and behavior!?? Wow (again)!!!
Are you CIA agent engaged in my survey?
Ha,ha,ha! Take this as lite humor, do not take it to much personal. Even after this i will still consider you as good, descent and pretty conversant man.
By this i would really like to close this disscusion for good. Also i would like not to be provoked more in future to appear here and reply to you or any other member here. I would like to keep my word and stay away from posting until August and end of Contest. Than i will appear again.Hi Ivconic,
I was hoping my last post answered any confusion. There was no bad feeling intended. And I understand it is only a coincidence that you were bored and passing time posting in the off topic forums like you said.

For people who do want to post a lot during Carl's contest, I don't see a reason to consider it bad to make more posts. There is no fault from people who decide to post more often for that contest. In fact, this is the purpose and intent of the contest.

You are correct that these forums are good will oriented forums. I am sorry you thought I was making my posts with any intent other than good will. I don't spend time analyzing forum posters. I happen to remeber your posts because you are one of the few prolific posters who actually builds experimental electronic devices and shows them in the remote sensing forum as well as in other forums, like Esteban and Max, and a very few others. These are the things that catch my attention, and I remember... when I see somebody posting real things they built, and know what they are talking about. So, of course I remember your posts.

The time when I take a contrary position to an opinion is usually in the remote sensing forum. There is a reason for this... because many people read that forum to looking for information to help decide if they should spend money for unproven merchandise that is sometimes promoted using misleading information. My concern is to inform the people who look for some clues to know if they should take a chance spending their money on things that may or may not work. I like to make sure they hear a sensible point of view that shows a contrasting opinion from what others say. This challenging is only permitted in the remote sensing forum, and that is where I make challenges... usually when I see extraordinary claims that I have a hard time believing. And in those cases, I focus on challenging the ideas and facts, not the person. I have no bad will against any of the forum members. Only a disagreement about ideas and facts. You may have noticed, I challenge not only one side, but also the other side when I think they are wrong. But this challenging stays in the remote sensing forum. I like relaxed posts in other forums.

It is as you say, friendship is important. And I am sorry you took my post to be an attack against you. It was not my intent, and I would be sad if you left the forum because of that.

Best wishes,
J_P