PDA

View Full Version : New dowsing device plans....

Radionictuner
02-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Hello People...
I have just found this stuff on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.it/itm/220956768945?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1026

Have you some other info on this subject?
Seems that the famous psychic Edgar Cayce 'suggested' some weird device to dowse....

Regards,
Stephan

FrancoItaly
02-19-2012, 10:29 AM
HI All

This book can help : http://www.spiritualstew.com/ego_esoteric/The%20Sleeping%20Prophet%20-%20Edgar%20Cayce.pdf

Best Regards

Radionictuner
02-19-2012, 11:36 AM
Seems that Cayce was even able to locate petroil underground.Maybe he used the device depicted the pdf....
I have made some search and seems that Cayce was the best psychic of all times.Maybe this device is something very advanced,and -working-.

hung
02-19-2012, 04:10 PM
HI All

This book can help : http://www.spiritualstew.com/ego_esoteric/The%20Sleeping%20Prophet%20-%20Edgar%20Cayce.pdf

Best Regards

Edgard Cayce was indeed a remarkable psychic.
Actually the term 'psychic' was a cheap fabrication by US and Europe and is erroneously atributed to mediums and mediumship in general, when it's just one of its many facets.
Chico Xavier, now deceased, was the greatest medium of all times, with a huge moral evolution.

In your own country you also have a big example of gifted people who also have contributed a lot to science.
For example, you may be aware of Father Pellegrino Ernetti and his impressive device, the 'Cronovisor'.
This device was built in 1956 by a group or notable scientists at that time under the auspices of the Vatican. The group included Father Ernetti, a nuclear physicist himself, Enrico Fermi, Von Braun, a japanese Nobel laureate physicist, and a couple of brilliant scientific minds from Europe.
They found that the horizon of events behave and affect magnetically the ether, leaving special magnetic signatures which not only are broadcast but can also be received, similar to a TV.
Employing tubes and using antennas of special league of many metals, they achieved a system in which they received images and sound from the past, being one of the most astounding feat the last days of Christ on earth.
Since mankind is not ready for such a device yet, it was dismantled by the same scientists who had built it and parts were spread and kept in different secret places.

I completely agree with this procedure. How can you expect comprehension from a stupid race who still kills their counterpart of the same kind?

True knowledge is a conquest and merit of a few.
And only possible when moral is just as evolved.

WM6
02-23-2012, 04:14 PM
This device was built in 1956 by a group or notable scientists at that time under the auspices of the Vatican. The group included Father Ernetti, a nuclear physicist himself, Enrico Fermi, Von Braun, a japanese Nobel laureate physicist, and a couple of brilliant scientific minds from Europe.

Great.

Only mr. Hung is missing in those Vaticano LRL group. Or maybe not - if you are Father Ernetti late reincarnation?

As we know Father Ernetti was Chico Xavier next reincarnation. This clarify it all.

J_Player
02-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Great.

Only mr. Hung is missing in those Vaticano LRL group. Or maybe not - if you are Father Ernetti late reincarnation?

As we know Father Ernetti was Chico Xavier next reincarnation. This clarify it all.Yes, it is quite possible that Dr. hung was there, as well as pseudoscientist Myron Evans.
We can't know if this is one of Dr. hung's secret experiments, because there is no evidence his team was ever there.

But one thing we know for certain is that Werner von Braun was not there at the time hung says.
von Braun was busy as a director for the USA Army Ballistic Missile Agency at that time, and he was heavily guarded by the US Secret service.
A little research will show that most of the story is made up BS that hung wants us to believe.
Try to find any reference about dismantled parts....
It almost sounds as stupid as the Mineoro advertising propaganda.

The only way a fraud can be perpetrated is if there are secret hidden things that nobody can check... but it is easy to check the facts on this fraud.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Mike(Mont)
02-25-2012, 12:59 AM
I bought a copy and all I can say is good luck, you will need it. New? It was new in 1932--that's the last time some of the parts you need to order were advertised. The diagrams looks like some kid scribbled with a crayon. Add to this the babbling of Cayce and the extremely poor quality of the photos. I'm sure I left something out. Other than that, I am sure you will be able to find a fortune in no time.

hung
02-25-2012, 02:11 PM
von Braun was busy as a director for the USA Army Ballistic Missile Agency at that time, and he was heavily guarded by the US Secret service.
J_P
:lol::lol::lol:

You are a comedian.

g-sani
02-26-2012, 02:58 PM
I bought a copy and all I can say is good luck, you will need it. New? It was new in 1932--that's the last time some of the parts you need to order were advertised. The diagrams looks like some kid scribbled with a crayon. Add to this the babbling of Cayce and the extremely poor quality of the photos. I'm sure I left something out. Other than that, I am sure you will be able to find a fortune in no time.

Ηi Mike,
Could you show us what it looks like Cayce's detector?
Do you mean that it is dificult for someone finding the parts?
Regards, g-sani

Mike(Mont)
02-26-2012, 07:11 PM
I don't have a camera set up for this old computer and anyway the photos are such poor quality you can't see any details. There are some tuned coils attached to plates that make some kind of induction into an antenna of carbon with a piece of aluminum alongside it. Also lower in the circuit are other crystal, diode, and some stuff I can't figure out. One photo I can barely make out one of those diamond-cut shaped glass that was used on ships to direct light down under the deck. Don't even know where that is used.

In the end there is a drawer you put a sample of what you are searching for. I suspect the witness effect is supposed to be amplified. Maybe if I studied this for a few weeks I could partially figure out how to build it. This was done in a trance in 1933 and 1934. It is beyond my abilities to understand. I suppose someone who lived back then and knows electronics and psychic stuff could figure out the terminology, etc. Looks Rube Goldberg to me. Even if someone built one ans said it works, I would not waste my time. It's a waste of time even making this post.

WM6
02-26-2012, 07:58 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

You are a comedian.

Comedy expert and part of a BS (Buffoon Society) say.

g-sani
02-26-2012, 10:59 PM
I don't have a camera set up for this old computer and anyway the photos are such poor quality you can't see any details. There are some tuned coils attached to plates that make some kind of induction into an antenna of carbon with a piece of aluminum alongside it. Also lower in the circuit are other crystal, diode, and some stuff I can't figure out. One photo I can barely make out one of those diamond-cut shaped glass that was used on ships to direct light down under the deck. Don't even know where that is used.

In the end there is a drawer you put a sample of what you are searching for. I suspect the witness effect is supposed to be amplified. Maybe if I studied this for a few weeks I could partially figure out how to build it. This was done in a trance in 1933 and 1934. It is beyond my abilities to understand. I suppose someone who lived back then and knows electronics and psychic stuff could figure out the terminology, etc. Looks Rube Goldberg to me. Even if someone built one ans said it works, I would not waste my time. It's a waste of time even making this post.

I was on the way to get these plans Mike but after what you said I made up my mind.
The money asked is not much but trying to figure out what is said can be really anoying.
I trust your opinion my friend so I will stop it here as well
Thanks again
g-sani

Mike(Mont)
02-27-2012, 12:20 AM
I am not ready to say the device will not work, I would bet it does work. But I think this device will take many hours to build IF you can figure it out and find the needed parts. I know I'd be looking at a hundred hours minimum (maybe twice that amount) just because I don't have enough knowledge/experience/terminology. Someone who does will most likely have a much different opinion. And my motto is "Nothing is as easy as it first appears." I'll gladly stick with the molecular frequency discriminators (MFD) frequency generators.

g-sani
02-27-2012, 08:31 AM
I asked a question to the guy selling the plans of this aparatus and he answered to me that the parts is easy to get and even a child can build it.
He wants to sell anyway and so is the answer but you can ask him a question Mike through ebay in case you are not sure about something.

Mike(Mont)
02-27-2012, 10:06 AM
I admit I didn't spend any time studying it and my time estimate might be wrong. It might only take me fifty hours to figure it out, research what they are talking about, round up the parts, build it, figure out how to tune it. And I said other people that know electronics will "most likely have a much different opinion". I don't see anywhere that you hook up a voltmeter to it to adjust it to resonance. It says it is all mental, psychic and some people are more sensitive than others. And I didn't even see anywhere it can be used to locate things, but I know enough about locating that it appears to be able to be used for that--all you need is some L-rods and walk around it like an MFD transmitter. That's how I would use it. But then again I said I can't understand much of what Cayce is talking about. Well, don't let me stop you. "Even a child can build it." :)

Mike(Mont)
02-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Here's a taste of what you are going to have to work with.

Q-5. How may the instrument be used to help [294] while in Arizona? What would be the correct adjustment of the dials?
A-5 This is not a fault in anyone, but rather isn't this stepping far ahead or going backward as to what has been pointed out to thee? It has been given as to how each individual may be the better aided by same. Hast thou not also been given as to how and in what way and in what manner the directory may prepare, cleanse, make of self the better channel for being of the greater aid to each and everyone? Draw a comparison, my son, as to what has been given you. Does this not stand much in that same position as illustrated in those days when the people waited? Though they had seen the Lord Jehovah descend into the mount, they had seen the mount so electrified by the presense of the od of the people and ohm of the Omnipotent to such an extent that no living thing could remain in the mount or on the same, save those two who had been cleansed by their pouring out of themselves to God, in the cleansing of their bodies, in the cleansing of their minds. And yet they tarried only a few days, their cry to the leader was, "We know not what has become of the man. Show us another way..."

That goes on another half page. BTW, the "od" he mentions is odic force.

Q-9. Please explain the relation of numerology to etheronic energy as controlled by the tuning of the dials on the instrument.
A-9. Again we are following far afield, my son. Let's commence with number one before we come to forty-six.
Numerology has it's place, as will be seen by there being set for the inferance for man upon the dials upon this machine the numbers related to the relationship between mineral life, plant life and man; bearing a relationship one to another, see? Find these by thine experimentations; for it is not to be developed in thee and thine own inner self cleansed, (not to make for getting 23 or 28 or 105 but naught - naught - naught in self) that all may vibrate to that thou mayest be able to obtain from the kingdoms that are manifestations of that etheronic energy of that God-energy in the earth, thou art seeking to use...

Obviously if I had started this thread in the "All Electronic LRL's" page it would have immediately been moved to the dowsing page.

WM6
02-27-2012, 02:58 PM
http://www.sogmin.org/Defending%20the%20Faith/Cayce.htm

Excerpt:

"For a little over twenty years, from 1901 to 1922 Cayce’s readings were limited to the realm of physical healing and general moral advice. Little he said would have been at variance with the Bible. Only his strange method, and his previous occult experiences might have given one pause. On the surface Cayce was a fine Christian man. He read the Bible through every year, taught Sunday School in church, lived a respectable life, and stayed true to his wife.

Things changed dramatically in 1923. At one of his readings a man named Arthur Lammers wanted to know more than just health matters. Lammers had an interest in philosophy and eastern religion, and posed questions to the sleeping Cayce about astrology, reincarnation, theosophy, and all sorts of mystical themes. The sleeping prophet gave answers that were totally at odds with orthodox Christian beliefs, stating the reality of reincarnation and affirming many other occult practices and beliefs.

When Cayce woke from his sleep / trance he was shocked. The answers he had given were foreign to everything he had believed since boyhood. To his credit he began to wonder if he were not being used by a malicious spirit to disseminate falsehood. He told Lammers:
But what you’ve been telling me today, and what the readings have been saying, is foreign to all I’ve believed and been taught, and all I’ve taught others, all of my life. If ever the devil was going to play a trick on me, this would be it.
Over the next few days Cayce was torn between a desire to help others and a fear that he might be an instrument in the hands of Satan. One night he stood alone on a bridge and contemplated his dilemma. The thought of how much good he had done, how many people he had helped finally persuaded him. He decided that this gift he had must be from God or it wouldn’t have been so helpful to so many. He determined to carry on with his readings."

WM6
02-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Another good reading about Edgar Cayce:

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1874/whats-the-scoop-on-edgar-cayce-the-sleeping-prophet

Mike(Mont)
02-27-2012, 03:55 PM
This whole book is so confusing to me, I think I was looking at the wrong diagram. I admit I need to be led by the hand, step by step on this stuff and the book has none of that.

Here is my understanding of it: First you need to tune the device to yourself by placing your blood smear on the plate and finding resonance. Someone with electronics skills probably understands this. When the odic force from the blood smear travels though the wire to the tuned the circuit there is an induction coil that routes to your body via foot plates or something like it. I guess this is where the voltmeter is attached, but I could find no mention of it. Obviously a blood smear or gold coin is not going to create enough energy to be measured with a voltmeter so it must surely be connected to the human part of the circuit. I don't have as clue if this is safe or healthy. Obviously under some conditions it would be neither.

As absurd as this device appears, I would never say it can't possibly work.

goldfinder
02-28-2012, 02:59 AM
This whole book is so confusing to me, I think I was looking at the wrong diagram. I admit I need to be led by the hand, step by step on this stuff and the book has none of that.

Here is my understanding of it: First you need to tune the device to yourself by placing your blood smear on the plate and finding resonance. Someone with electronics skills probably understands this. When the odic force from the blood smear travels though the wire to the tuned the circuit there is an induction coil that routes to your body via foot plates or something like it. I guess this is where the voltmeter is attached, but I could find no mention of it. Obviously a blood smear or gold coin is not going to create enough energy to be measured with a voltmeter so it must surely be connected to the human part of the circuit. I don't have as clue if this is safe or healthy. Obviously under some conditions it would be neither.

As absurd as this device appears, I would never say it can't possibly work.

Mike,
You are looking at a radionics circuit. Look up Dr. Abrams and Dr. Ruth Drown and Other associated with the radionics art. Radionics is basically high tech dowsing calibrated - the whole 9 yards. It is used in England and Europe extensively for health care and farming etc. It was banned in the USA for health care but used a great deal in farming.

Put the Cayce quote on this forum exactly as it says and I'll translate it into a functional block diagram and possibly schematics.

You are moving into some real alternative science that works quite well if you know the rules.
Goldfinder

WM6
02-28-2012, 07:55 AM
You are moving into some real alternative science that works quite well if you know the rules.

"Rules" how to successful scam people (at least in Edgar Cayce case). Yes I can agree, those rules "works quite well".

On other side, this your sentence is only "alternative science" textbook example of excuse in advance, why things does not works.

Nevertheless, I can help with schematic too, if one is interested in it.

hung
02-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Mike,
Goldfinder

No, no, no. THIS IS science.
I have already stated that science is one and only. But scientists are not. There are many.
The same idiots in the scientific comunity who think the 'big bang' and the Higgs bosom exist, usually employ exotic terms to science they can't comprehend instead of trying to correct the many wrong concepts they still perpetuate.
The only 'bang' in the equation would be one in their own heads.:lol:

My friend used a radionic box to cure her wife's disease successfully.
Radionic tools are just means to amplify and potentialize the magnetic process involved. Many people actually do not need tem at all.
But this is another story...

Mike(Mont)
02-28-2012, 04:10 PM
If you make the claim that all tuned circuits are the same, well that's like saying the Model T and the SRT are the same--they are both means of transportation.

Qiaozhi
02-28-2012, 10:14 PM
The same idiots in the scientific comunity who think the 'big bang' and the Higgs bosom exist, usually employ exotic terms to science they can't comprehend instead of trying to correct the many wrong concepts they still perpetuate.
I assume that was a Freudian slip! :lol:

For those who don't know what a Freudian slip is, then here's a fairly good explanation ->
http://psychology.about.com/od/sigmundfreud/f/freudian-slip.htm

... especially the last part. ;)

hung
02-29-2012, 08:07 AM
Ooohh the Sasquatch is still alive.:lol:

No ozzy, it was just a typing mistake. But insignificant things always have you around...
The mentioning of Freud is a little 'far out' move since you still live in the 17th century burning books, witches and cursing every new knowledge.

You may now return to your cave back to the toy detectors forum.

Qiaozhi
02-29-2012, 09:00 AM
... it was just a typing mistake.
Maybe ... maybe not.
Freudian slips often point to some underlying obsession. :D

hung
02-29-2012, 09:48 AM
Talking 'bout insignificant things...still striving to become an 'administrator' eh?

Typing mistakes apart, I bet my english is still better than your chinese.
Unless you are a chinese freak disguised as a UK native who just love China's way of life including their wonderful democracy.:lol:
I suggest you watch TNET LRL forum some more time to learn how 'Diggin' the past' plays the administrator role.

Bye for now ozzy. Breakfast time is over.
Gotta go to the field while you make sure you go back to your cave.

WM6
02-29-2012, 10:02 AM
T

Gotta go to the field .........

.... named Spoofield.

Qiaozhi
02-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Talking 'bout insignificant things...still striving to become an 'administrator' eh?

Typing mistakes apart, I bet my english is still better than your chinese.
Unless you are a chinese freak disguised as a UK native who just love China's way of life including their wonderful democracy.:lol:
I suggest you watch TNET LRL forum some more time to learn how 'Diggin' the past' plays the administrator role.

Bye for now ozzy. Breakfast time is over.
Gotta go to the field while you make sure you go back to your cave.
I'll leave you with a suitable quote:

Nothing is more curious than the almost savage hostility that humor excites in those who lack it. ~George Saintsbury

Fred
02-29-2012, 09:59 PM
(...)
The only 'bang' in the equation would be one in their own heads.:lol:

Enough talking about yourself...

What news do you have about real world detection ? Did YOU ( and not someone else) found any treasure you actually dug, and not just let be, because you were so sure it was there? Do you think if you used some "conventional" detector you could have found more gold by now on Brazilian beaches ?