PDA

View Full Version : Dowsing by "Albert Einstein"

Geo
01-23-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi.
I have read this

"I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do astrology, as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the uncanny reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time." Albert Einstein.

If this is true then maybe the pseudosceptics have a big problem.......

Regards:)

Ref.... http://soulsearchers.spheresoflight....p?page=dowsing

Dedevil
01-23-2013, 07:55 AM
I am sure AE had more knowledge on the subject. And pointed towards the nervous system "electrical" but he was busy on other topics
pseudosceptics are just religiously biased and uneducated or educated towards their own religion belief. Like JP they are a BRICK IN THE WALL. Put them up against someones ideas like Steven Hawkings who argues with scientific evidence that GOD did not make the universe and you get a real discussion with them not having a leg to stand on.
But here we are lower down the food chain.

rgds

WM6
01-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Hi.
I have read this

"I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do astrology, as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the uncanny reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time." Albert Einstein.

[/URL]

This is true, Geo, except presumption that "certain factors are unknown".
Certain factors are mostly already known.

Read, par example, explanation about "certain factors" here:

[URL]http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=144924&postcount=14 (http://soulsearchers.spheresoflight....p?page=dowsing)

Geo
01-23-2013, 11:33 AM
This is true, Geo, except presumption that "certain factors are unknown".
Certain factors are mostly already known.

Read, par example, explanation about "certain factors" here:

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=144924&postcount=14

....and what about the "ideomotor" who says some sceptics????:lol:

Regards

Qiaozhi
01-23-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi.
I have read this

Ref.... http://soulsearchers.spheresoflight....p?page=dowsing
See question 5 ->
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/info/lrl_qa.dat

WM6
01-23-2013, 02:11 PM
....and what about the "ideomotor" who says some sceptics????:lol:

Regards

"Ideomotor" is the same things as AE "shows the uncanny reaction of the human nervous system", saying by other words only.

Trigger for those "ideomotor" can be outer (environment marks) or inner (your conscious, or real info where target is buried).

Fred
01-23-2013, 02:22 PM
I see no contradiction in this phrase even if it is from him... Einstein also said that nothing can travel faster than light, but man is building a prototype engine that will allow us to do it, not breaking any of his laws, distorting space (and time).
Nowadays, it i obvious that the nervous system IS involved, together with our mind, by making dowsing work as we "expect" to do ....
By the way, Nostradamus said a lot of thing so obscures, that we can now freely interpret them as being true and associate them to real events.

...Just like random beeping

Geo
01-23-2013, 02:22 PM
See question 5 ->
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=/info/lrl_qa.dat

Question 5 don't prove anything....

Geo
01-23-2013, 02:25 PM
"Ideomotor" is the same things as AE "shows the uncanny reaction of the human nervous system", saying by other words only.

Trigger for those "ideomotor" can be outer (environment marks) or inner (your conscious, or real info where target is buried).

Sceptics believes that it is only inner....

WM6
01-23-2013, 02:40 PM
Sceptics believes that it is only inner....

"Ideomotor" works inner in your nervous system (that control your body movement), but trigger that shutted "ideomotor" to work, can be inner or outer or combined.

Qiaozhi
01-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Question 5 don't prove anything....
Nor does hearsay and Chinese whispers. :ninja:

Qiaozhi
01-23-2013, 03:46 PM
By the way, Nostradamus said a lot of thing so obscures, that we can now freely interpret them as being true and associate them to real events.

...Just like random beeping
Otherwise known as selective memory.

Fred
01-23-2013, 04:27 PM
Yes, and when someone has a beautiful dream (or belief, like "lrl is working" for example ) , it is easier find reasons to keep believing, than to accept a harder reality, which requires some some courage.
Searching for technical evidence (like double blind tests) are also seen like a threat to this dream.
In Matrix for example, some would have refused to take the pill that takes you to the real world :D

Geo
01-23-2013, 07:29 PM
You never will understand!!!!! because you don't like to understand. Double blind tests says nothing for me. For me if the LRL has 20...30% success then it is special. I"ll go out for T.H 10 times and i"ll find twice something expensive. Why i must look for "double blind tests" if i make my job and without it???:lol:

Geo
01-23-2013, 07:35 PM
As imagined before ι open this issue. The pseudosceptics pulled trashy Einstein, while they have the correct answer:lol::lol:
Probably those years, Einstein does not know the double-blind test:lol:

Regards

Fred
01-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Geo, i am not saying it doesn´t works for you, and i (am happy if it does!)
What i say is there is -absolutely- nothing that proves it really works, after all this time.
And don´t you think that , if something so simple like detecting a metal at some distance, really happened, i could not be proven easily?

You don´t seem to like controversy: I like it ! Most of us learn from it...

WM6
01-23-2013, 08:26 PM
The pseudosceptics pulled trashy Einstein, while they have the correct answer:lol::lol:

Everything is relative, relativistic theory inclusive.

http://home.comcast.net/~xtxinc/mileva.htm (http://home.comcast.net/%7Extxinc/mileva.htm)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_priority_dispute

Double blind tests says nothing for me. For me if the LRL has 20...30% success then it is special.

Geo, my special LRL middle finger has at least 20 - 30% success on most historic terrain. Even under double blind test on such terrain.

But my special middle finger can not pass artificial prepared double blind test. As your LRL can't.

What is the moral of this story ...?

Fred
01-23-2013, 08:52 PM
But my special middle finger can not pass artificial prepared double blind test. As your LRL can't.
What is the moral of this story ...?

Also, just like some secret frequencies used in LRL´s are claimed to get strong reaction from distant buried metals, if you use your middle finger it in the presence of policeman it will get almost 100% success or reaction.

WM6
01-23-2013, 09:06 PM
Also, just like some secret frequencies used in LRL´s are claimed to get strong reaction from distant buried metals, if you use your middle finger it in the presence of policeman it will get almost 100% success or reaction.

Except if policeman is double blind.

Qiaozhi
01-24-2013, 09:07 AM
You never will understand!!!!! because you don't like to understand. Double blind tests says nothing for me. For me if the LRL has 20...30% success then it is special. I"ll go out for T.H 10 times and i"ll find twice something expensive. Why i must look for "double blind tests" if i make my job and without it???:lol:
This is why double-blind tests are so important. Otherwise, how can you be certain that 20%-30% success rate is any better than guessing? The answer is, you cannot know for certain by using subjective methods. These are simply too open to unconscious bias on the part of the tester.

The bottom line is, if it fails a double-blind test then it doesn't work. It's pure fantasy.

Dedevil
01-24-2013, 09:29 AM
This is why double-blind tests are so important. Otherwise, how can you be certain that 20%-30% success rate is any better than guessing? The answer is, you cannot know for certain by using subjective methods. These are simply too open to unconscious bias on the part of the tester.

The bottom line is, if it fails a double-blind test then it doesn't work. It's pure fantasy.

The double blinded test was designed around human dowsing. The 20- 30% rate was just the old scam. This is the NEW bottom line PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND BRING ON THE TEST. I have a divining device that will smash through your pathetic tests. Bring it on! But dont forget your wallet.

Dedevil
01-24-2013, 09:57 AM
I can see this conversation taking us back 4-5 years.
Should i repost the thread about monkeys?
Where is the Hung when you need him.?

J_Player
01-24-2013, 04:59 PM
The double blinded test was designed around human dowsing. The 20- 30% rate was just the old scam. This is the NEW bottom line PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND BRING ON THE TEST. I have a divining device that will smash through your pathetic tests. Bring it on! But dont forget your wallet.It's already been done.
The money was there,
The best dowsers in Australia were there,
The TV stations were there to make sure no cheating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqoYrSd94kA

If you got something that works, then contact them.
The money is ready and waiting for anything that works.

Best wishes, :)
J_P

Geo
01-25-2013, 06:11 AM

When you will see a true dowser you will understand. Until then you will be a simple "...sceptic".

Regards

matrix
01-25-2013, 08:59 AM
I am sure AE had more knowledge on the subject. And pointed towards the nervous system "electrical" but he was busy on other topics
I think AE was Contemporary busy on everything Environment such elementary particles , gravity, astronomy, relativity ,newtons laws ,... and all of he was pointed on is Correlate with lrls. and no bothy can show this idea is Contrary.
best wishes

Carl-NC
01-26-2013, 07:30 AM

This is actually a fabricated quote. Al never said it.

Geo
01-26-2013, 09:56 AM
OK, i wrote what i readed, so i am not so sure.
Are you sure 100% for what you say???:lol:

g-sani
03-08-2013, 01:29 PM
In todays world there are many things that work and give results but we still don't know how.I probably wrote about this again some time ago but it is worth to repeat it.
When elephants are in desert and feel thirsty all they do is just go to the right place and dig the sand using their long nose.And.... water comes up and they fill up their big bellies
Do you think science knows how they do it? But may be you believe that elephants are more clever than man. :lol:
Is this some form of dowsing? Well I believe it is.
Sea turtles can swim thousands of miles sometimes and still find their way back to the beach they were born on many years prior.They will retun to their birth place island to lay their eggs.
Humans still practising dowsing after thousands of years.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8932/tassili.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/tassili.jpg/)

My apologies to you skeptics but it has to be something true about dowsing no matter what you say.
Regards
g-sani

Dedevil
03-09-2013, 10:04 AM
When you will see a true dowser you will understand. Until then you will be a simple "...sceptic".

Regards

Have you ever tried map dowsing?

I did it once when learning and had excellent result to 6.3 klms away. I have ideas but can not explain fully how it worked, but it worked???????

While the weather is bad in Greece and my leg is healing send me a high quality photo of a place where you go searching and I will have a try at it.

My mother in law lost an ear ring in a garden so i asked for the other to hold while divining. The L rods pointed to a shrub so I cut it to pieces and threw it all over the lawn.
Still no signal at the lawn. So I changed to a spring rod and it pointed at the shrub. There was hardley anything left on the shrub! I counted up in my mind in centimeters and at 83 cm the spring went crazy. I put the spring on the ground and used a tape measure to measure 83cm from the tip. I then looked up the shrub at 83cm and there was the ear ring hooked on a branch.

rgds

g-sani
03-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Dedevil, in my opinion somebody has best results when map dowsing only and only if you feel like doing it.
I understand that this is the right time when I fell like enjoying what I am doing.
I will not for example do it just because a friend asked it as a favour to me.It is better to avoid it by explaining to him the ethics behind what you are doing and also explain to him that is not worth doing it if it is to have bad results.
Regards
g-sani

Geo
03-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Have you ever tried map dowsing?

I did it once when learning and had excellent result to 6.3 klms away. I have ideas but can not explain fully how it worked, but it worked???????

While the weather is bad in Greece and my leg is healing send me a high quality photo of a place where you go searching and I will have a try at it.

My mother in law lost an ear ring in a garden so i asked for the other to hold while divining. The L rods pointed to a shrub so I cut it to pieces and threw it all over the lawn.
Still no signal at the lawn. So I changed to a spring rod and it pointed at the shrub. There was hardley anything left on the shrub! I counted up in my mind in centimeters and at 83 cm the spring went crazy. I put the spring on the ground and used a tape measure to measure 83cm from the tip. I then looked up the shrub at 83cm and there was the ear ring hooked on a branch.

rgds

Hi Dedevil.
Send me your email so to give you a photo from a place where there is a big treasure.
Maybe you are my lucky star:lol::lol:

Dedevil
03-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Hi Dedevil, in my opinion somebody has best results when map dowsing only and only if you feel like doing it.
I understand that this is the right time when I fell like enjoying what I am doing.
I will not for example do it just because a friend asked it as a favour to me.It is better to avoid it by explaining to him the ethics behind what you are doing and also explain to him that is not worth doing it if it is to have bad results.
Regards
g-sani

Yes I very much agree. You have to be relaxed and want to do it.
I read a book on Divining which said the golden rule for a good diviner is to never offer your services but rather wait untill someone asks for your help. I have fallen pray to people who made up stories of things lost and lost alot of money trying to help.
This is why i have made my own rules for detecting. No.1 Does it exist?

rgds

g-sani
03-10-2013, 09:32 AM
.................................. never offer your services but rather wait untill someone asks for your help. .....................

I also realised that there is many people willing to help others whith all their heart but they are very carefull when trying to make sure that somebody really wants to receive their help.
Ussually they wait until somebody asks them more than once before doing anything.
regards

adand
04-21-2013, 05:56 AM
Hi Dedevil ,

pls can you explain me what is the procedure of Map dowsing and what information you needed to can help us in this matter.
many big treasures exist in our area , tens of ton of Phoenician , Roman and Greek Gold.

Best Regards

adand